1. Post #3241
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Dis guy is obviously poor.
    Point n laugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

2. Post #3242
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,036 Posts
    Changed a few.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #3243
    January 2012
    1,513 Posts
    beak for operator's overalls procedure mask.
    they are the same color.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #3244
    September 2011
    992 Posts
    all of my characters have their bill's hats clipping through their heads. is there a way to fix this?
    All all-class hats are fucked since the Pyro update. There is a temporary fix, but it only last as long as you stay the same class.

Equip a different hat and respawn or touch a closet. Requipping the Bill's and respawn or touch a closet again and it should be positioned correctly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

5. Post #3245
    October 2011
    4,250 Posts
    All all-class hats are fucked since the Pyro update. There is a temporary fix, but it only last as long as you stay the same class.

Equip a different hat and respawn or touch a closet. Requipping the Bill's and respawn or touch a closet again and it should be positioned correctly.
    Or you can switch to a class that isn't wearing it, then switch back to your previous class.

6. Post #3246
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    November 2007
    7,815 Posts
    beak for operator's overalls procedure mask.
    they are the same color.
    ew
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #3247
    August 2009
    6,202 Posts

feat. "The Soggy Doggy"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #3248
    May 2011
    6,433 Posts

feat. "The Soggy Doggy"
       "The Bubbling Bratwurst"   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #3249
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts

feat. "The Soggy Doggy"
       That sounds disgusting.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #3250
    August 2012
    69 Posts
    fair enough

scrap pack?
    glasses?
    idk
    Nine-Pipe Problem,Quadwrangler and the Grimm Hatte is the best set I have for the medic if they add a third misc slot, Archimedes shall sit there!

Edited:

I decided and i ll go with this one but which color should i use.

Screenshots welcome.
    Oh lawd change the green paint to dark salmon and now you look like a walking dick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP China Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #3251
    January 2012
    3,708 Posts
    Making Halloween sets for the classes.

Blaster, Pocket Pistol, Unarmed Combat with Mummy costume for Scout
    Space weapons and Equalizer with Robot costume for Soldier
    Phlog, Scorch Shot, SVF with Devil costume for Pyro (need the costume)
    Bootlegger, Targe, HHHH's Axe with HHH's head for Demo
    Brass Beast, Steak, Apoco-Fists with Cadaver's Cranium, Soviet Stitch-Up and Steel-Toed Stompers for Heavy (need primary, melee, hat and the second misc)
    Blutsauger, Medigun/Kritzkreig, Bonesaw with the Einstein, Dr. Gogglestache, Quadwrangler for Medic (need miscs)
    Enforcer, Spycicle, Dead Ringer with Invisible Rogue costume for Spy

Not sure what to do with Sniper and Engineer.

Tell me what you think about my set ideas and what I should do with Sniper and Engi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

12. Post #3252
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,258 Posts
    Making Halloween sets for the classes.

Blaster, Pocket Pistol, Unarmed Combat with Mummy costume for Scout
    Space weapons and Equalizer with Robot costume for Soldier
    Phlog, Scorch Shot, SVF with Devil costume for Pyro (need the costume)
    Bootlegger, Targe, HHHH's Axe with HHH's head for Demo
    Brass Beast, Steak, Apoco-Fists with Cadaver's Cranium, Soviet Stitch-Up and Steel-Toed Stompers for Heavy (need primary, melee, hat and the second misc)
    Blutsauger, Medigun/Kritzkreig, Bonesaw with the Einstein, Dr. Gogglestache, Quadwrangler for Medic (need miscs)
    Enforcer, Spycicle, Dead Ringer with Invisible Rogue costume for Spy

Not sure what to do with Sniper and Engineer.

Tell me what you think about my set ideas and what I should do with Sniper and Engi.
    Get your hands on a Itsy Bitsy Spyer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

13. Post #3253
    January 2012
    3,708 Posts
    Get your hands on a Itsy Bitsy Spyer.
    Using that for my primary Engie loadout.

EDIT: Should I use the halloween set for Sniper or just the "MONOCULES!"?

14. Post #3254
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,258 Posts
    Using that for my primary Engie loadout.
    First, I don't like the Engineer's Halloween costume.
    If I were you, I would go for a Point 'n Shoot to wear along with that Spyer, and maybe a pair of Deus Specs.
    If you're not planning to wear the Sniper's costume, even if I find it amazing: get a Trophy Belt as soon as possible. I don't know what to pair with it though (except the Itsy Bitsy Spyer). Maybe a Crocodile Smile?

15. Post #3255
    January 2012
    3,708 Posts
    First, I don't like the Engineer's Halloween costume.
    Agreed.

If I were you, I would go for a Point 'n Shoot to wear along with that Spyer, and maybe a pair of Deus Specs.
    Well, I'm not much of that hat. Maybe I could go for a robot theme? Virtual Reality Headset, Googly Gazer and Pip-Boy or Tin-1000, Spirit of Giving and Pip-Boy?

If you're not planning to wear the Sniper's costume, even if I find it amazing: get a Trophy Belt as soon as possible. I don't know what to pair with it though (except the Itsy Bitsy Spyer). Maybe a Crocodile Smile?
    The Trophy Belt doesn't seem like a Halloween-ish thing. The Sniper costume is something I am considering, but the MONOCULES! (with no miscs, as nothing fits with it) also seems like a good choice due to having one eye for aiming, so you can pretend you have better aim on Halloween.

16. Post #3256
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,258 Posts
    Well, I'm not much of that hat. Maybe I could go for a robot theme? Virtual Reality Headset, Googly Gazer and Pip-Boy or Tin-1000, Spirit of Giving and Pip-Boy?
    Instead of the robot theme, you could go for an evil genius one? The Dr. Grodbort's pack for the Engineer plus a Dome Shine to ''fix'' those miscs should make the job done.

17. Post #3257
    January 2012
    3,708 Posts
    Instead of the robot theme, you could go for an evil genius one? The Dr. Grodbort's pack for the Engineer plus a Dome Shine to ''fix'' those miscs should make the job done.
    I already use the entire Grodbort set for Engineer. Don't really want to reuse it just to make a evil genius set. Also, the first robot set idea I said is alot more common, right? If it is, then I might use the second one.

18. Post #3258
    May 2010
    511 Posts
    New demoman loadout:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 28Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #3259
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,692 Posts
    At first I wondered why the ornaments were white and then I realized you are a genius.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

20. Post #3260
    October 2009
    9,292 Posts
    At first I wondered why the ornaments were white and then I realized you are a genius.
    ...GOLF BALLS

Shit, he is a genius
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #3261
    May 2012
    327 Posts
    I can understand on soldier, but I don't see how it looks bad on any of the other classes.
    Unless of course it's an ugly paint.

But y'know. Opinyuns
    Opinions inbound, it really doesn't look all that hot on most classes. None of the classes except Demoman and Medic I guess have a reason to be wearing any type of beret and it looks bad on most like soldier or engineer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #3262
    October 2009
    9,292 Posts
    Opinions inbound, it really doesn't look all that hot on most classes. None of the classes except Demoman and Medic I guess have a reason to be wearing any type of beret and it looks bad on most like soldier or engineer.
    If they re-positioned it for the Soldier to cover his eyes, it'd be 100x better, honestly. It looks alright on the Heavy, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #3263
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    1,987 Posts
    I like how it looks on engie actually. And I love L4D and Bill is my favorite character.

24. Post #3264

August 2012
    29 Posts
    New demoman loadout:

There can be hole-in-one!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #3265
    RPG
    January 2010
    860 Posts
    "Oh crap, I am late for class, gotta run- wait, no, gotta jump that giant situational and strategically placed gap next to the campus, which is also next to the control point!"

The only thing missing:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #3266
    June 2010
    5,504 Posts
    Demoknight

Regular Demoman

Pyro (Either one works)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #3267
    January 2012
    245 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

28. Post #3268
    May 2011
    6,433 Posts
    "Oh crap, I am late for class, gotta run- wait, no, gotta jump that giant situational and strategically placed gap next to the campus, which is also next to the control point!"

The only thing missing:
    I would kill for more pulpy comic book-related items.

Edited:

is that Spy holding Megatron?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

29. Post #3269

November 2010
    571 Posts
    Contributing. Behold, for I have shitty items.

Only thing that ruins my soldier loadout is that the rack's effect is Logo.

I need to TS my mask. I traded my Teamwork-painted mask for my current, because the guy I was trading with is pretty awesome and loved my mask, and I was happy to swap masks with his.

IMO the Pin looks good when stacked atop my Soldier of fortune.

Only named my LoFi that because mine is #084. makes sense, really.

combo shamefully stolen from here. "SO YOU'RE SLEEPING TONIGHT? NO? GOOD."

my spy loadout actually has the Pyrovision goggles equipped atop the fez, but my loadout keeps resetting every time I open it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

30. Post #3270
    June 2010
    64 Posts

(Copper is G.Fetti, Buckaroo is Blizzard)

I sure do like 216-190-216
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #3271
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    November 2007
    7,815 Posts

i'm a bit disappointed that the el jefe's colour doesn't match after eight

oh well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

32. Post #3272
    Flamboyant Homosexual
    September 2011
    1,369 Posts

Mexican party? I say Mexi-can!

So many serious dumb ratings, Didn't realize this was Team Serious 2.

Whats a good combination misc's to use w/ my Old Guad and colour?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #3273
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts

Can't be bothered with replays at the moment since I've got all these loadouts to post. Terrorist Sniper's wearing the cosy camper and Pyro's wearing both the last breath and the apparitions aspect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

34. Post #3274
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,248 Posts
    Can't be bothered with replays at the moment since I've got all these loadouts to post. Terrorist Sniper's wearing the cosy camper and Pyro's wearing both the last breath and the apparitions aspect.
    Digging the Angel Pyro and the Terrorist Sniper.

Repost from the GC:

I personally think that Lone Star's hat was one of the best things to happen to Sniper ever.
    Loses his Australian roots though.

The Bazaar Bargain is for show too, I never play Sniper.

35. Post #3275
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,458 Posts
    The hats stupidly large imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #3276
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,692 Posts

Wow the AWP looks terrible.
       Specially the clip   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

37. Post #3277
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Wow the AWP looks terrible.
       Specially the clip   
    Other than the scope, the AWP looks amazing. I honestly don't give a damn about the clip clipping since it's virtually unnoticeable almost all the time.

38. Post #3278
    Tophat Enthusiast
    July 2011
    3,692 Posts
    For me it's the terribly pixelated normal map and lens. The normal map is one of the most pixelated textures I have ever seen.

39. Post #3279
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    For me it's the terribly pixelated normal map and lens. The normal map is one of the most pixelated textures I have ever seen.
    I agree, wouldn't it be great if someone made a fix for the normal map and scope without altering the model at all?

40. Post #3280
    June 2010
    5,504 Posts
    The hats stupidly large imo
    I think that's the joke
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events