1. Post #1721
    Dennab
    June 2010
    2,040 Posts
    ww1 armored car?

Edited:
    shit pageking and no content, this isn't really postworthy but whatever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #1722
    Quality over quantity.
    August 2010
    888 Posts
    Oh man ACF has changed a lot since I last used it.
    Hnnng missiles are being re-added.
    Okay now I really want to make some kind of aircraft, time to learn how to not suck at building!
    (aka copying you guys?)
    Copying is not really recomended unless you're copying the technique.

1: As Uzkanda said, watch many a tutorial and learn how to use tools correctly
    2: Find something real you want to replicate or make a concept
    3: If you fail, backtrack to what might have gone wrong and try again
    4: Remember to keep your contraption 100% locked in a direction at all times and always make sure you never unfreeze your original.
    5: Repeat steps 1-3 untill you are satisfied.
    6: ....
    7: Profit!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Norway Show Events

3. Post #1723
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    11,754 Posts
    I can only edit E2 Values and edit certain functions. I'll never make decent contraptions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #1724

September 2011
    77 Posts
    I can only edit E2 Values and edit certain functions. I'll never make decent contraptions
    I suck at contraptions, and I've barely even TOUCHED Wire and E2.

That's why I prefer coding.

5. Post #1725
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,033 Posts
    as much as i love the engines that are already in ACF, i would like to see V6's, V10's or even one cylinder engines. also i find that karbine's sound pack he made forever ago makes awesome replacements for the stock sounds. :>
    I said the same thing and ended up flamed to hell and back over it. But I agree.

trying to get in more small motors for shit like that, i've got winston modelling a vtwin motor and shit. i'll probably bring back the 1l or something too.

Oh, hey, speaking of a V-twin. Awesome! Been wanting to build a chopper-style trike or an ATV of some sort. Something that doesn't need heavy suspension to run. This'd be a great engine for it. Any other small engines in the pipes for stuff like gokarts and ATVs?

i'm doing stuff in ACF, starting with a bit of categorization:

Oh my. I like this. Only thing I can suggest is a category above the engine type that splits diesel from gas. IE, you'd go Engines --> Diesel --> V12 --> 9.2L, or Engines --> Petrol --> I4 --> 3.7L.

Done! End prop-result went a bit high though - 160 props.

All it needs is some guns!
    <Awesome images snipped>

Sweet hummer!

You realize that ACF engines were made to balance tanks.
    That doens't mean we can't have a smattering of automotive stuff for people who don't build tanks with ACF though.

There is literally nothing stopping you from using applyTorque.
    Except for two little factoids: Someone gave me a perfectly functional ApplyTorque E2 and it just crashed my game after wigging out, and if I use ApplyTorque I have to also spend days upon days coding sounds into it...and a few months to learn how to code said sounds into the E2 in the first place.

Or I can spend two minutes and attach some ACF stuff that works fine and makes all the right noises. Literally.

Yeah. I'm not gonna bother with ApplyTorque because I don't want or need to use it. I have something else instead.

Mini Moke. 1.5L I4, 6 speed gearbox, front wheel drive. Handles like a go kart

Awesome little buggy!

False. If you have lets say 100 detail props that you never weighted, causing them to way for example 30 KGs each. That means you have added 3 tons of unnecessary weight to your vehicle. So lets say without these detail props your car weighs in at a sensible 1.5 tons, now instead your engine is trying to pull 4.5 tons. By setting the weight of all these detail props to 1 it would only be 100 extra KGs, which could vastly improve your performance. So instead of trying to use a vastly overpowered engine you can instead make a very light car with a normal engine, which would act in he same manner.
    I suppose it never occurred to you that I figured that out two and a half years ago.

God I love it when Facepunch assumes someone doesn't know their ass from Texas based on not knowing one rather complex thing.

Not enless your wheels are the diameter of a human hair or your engine is the same size as the parking lot you'd drive your vehicle into.

Edited:

"Tell me how you do this. Wait no, that's bullshit, this is how you do this."

You never told us how to do it. What you did was you built a chassis and then put a single HL2 prop that happens to be vaguely prop shaped over it. You don't have anywhere near as much air resistance and mass as those of us who built the body from individual props as well.

I have a feeling most of why my shit maxes out at 45-55 is because of air resistance, but right now Gmod won't even start so I can't test my theory.

Look, if you want to know how to build light, listen to us.
    All you're doing is calling me an idiot. You're not actually telling me how to make the axis contraints not act like they're made of chocolate. That's the reason I have to build heavy, if I built light the wheels fold under. If I omit the suspension entirely I can build a car that weighs just 750 kilos all up, but the ride is, as to be expected, terrible.
    The rest of us prefer building cars that work like real cars do.
    And the sooner you realize not everyone who uses ACF wants to build realistically the better.

Oh, and don't think that you're getting an ACF engine that weighs as much as a bagel and has more power than a freight-liner.
    Good because I don't want that. That would be six kinds of absurd.
    ACF is about realism, and that's not realistic.
    All I want is a ~350 pound V6 that makes 230HP or so, a 650 pound oval track V8 that makes about 900HP at 9500RPM and barely any torque below 4500, a 750LB gas I6 that makes stump-pulling torque just off idle, and some small engines in the 10-100 pound range that make about as much HP, e.g., stuff you'd find in motorbikes, lawn equipment, ATVs and similar. Is that really so unrealistic that there's no room in ACF for it?!

If you want that much power, you're going to have to do it yourself
    If you'll think back the whole argument started because I mentioned I did exactly that. I mentioned I tweaked the 5.7L V8 to be more of a race engine and you flew off the handle about how that's 'not realistic' and 'how can you have fun with your overpowered cars'.

Not that it matters much. I'm not gonna bother humoring you with any more replies. It's a waste of time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #1726
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,613 Posts
    If you're going to refuse to use something that does EXACTLY what you want, don't bitch and moan about how ACF doesn't have the right equipment to feed a purpose it was never designed for. what don't you get about "ACF was designed for realism"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1727
    August 2009
    1,216 Posts
    Months to learn how to use sound? Have you even looked at the wiki. . .?

Code:
    @name Basic Car Sounds 
    @inputs Active W S Body:entity
    @outputs Throttle

interval(15)
    if (clk())  {
        Throttle += clamp( (W-S)*100 - Throttle, -1, 5)
        #This will increase or decrease the throttle variable by 1 every interval until it reaches 100. 
        #You can change the max and the rates to whatever you want.

soundVolume(1, Active)
        #Same as if (Active) { soundVolume(1, 1) } else { soundVolume(1, 0) }

Mph = toUnit("mph", Body:vel():length())
        PitchMod = Throttle / (Mph * 0.1 + 1)
        soundPitch(1, 50 + Mph + PitchMod)
        #For sound pitch, there are a couple of ways you can go. As this is a basic example,
        #we are just going to tie the sound pitch to the speed of the car, and add in the throttle as well.
        #The throttle has been divided by the mph(with 1 added, to prevent division by zero).

} elseif (first())  {
        Body:soundPlay(1, 0, "^/acf_engines/v12_russian.wav")
        #You only need to call the soundPlay function once, we will use soundVoume to turn it on/off.
        #Use the ^ in front of the sound path to fix the sound playing in only one speaker.
    }
    http://wiki.wiremod.com/wiki/Express...Sound_Playback
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #1728
    November 2009
    2,143 Posts
    That doens't mean we can't have a smattering of automotive stuff for people who don't build tanks with ACF though.

Except for two little factoids: Someone gave me a perfectly functional ApplyTorque E2 and it just crashed my game after wigging out, and if I use ApplyTorque I have to also spend days upon days coding sounds into it...and a few months to learn how to code said sounds into the E2 in the first place.
    Har; you literally don't deserve to argue. My point is the fact that ACF was ONLY built to balance tanks, and it works perfectly. In fact, we already have enough engines as it is; a lot of people agree.
    shadowsicon was kind enough to give you a code to base your engine sounds off of. Just spend five minutes on the wiki learning to use applyTorque, and if you still can't figure it out, I'll make one for you just to shut you up by giving you no reason to whine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #1729
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    by the way, i updated the svn with new sounds for a lot of engines. reaper's vid reminded me because i changed the large v12 diesel's sound
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #1730
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,239 Posts
    by the way, i updated the svn with new sounds for a lot of engines. reaper's vid reminded me because i changed the large v12 diesel's sound
    Thank you :) Updating now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #1731
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    ad2 is so fucking broken that it won't even upload anymore

12. Post #1732
    Quality over quantity.
    August 2010
    888 Posts
    ad2 is so fucking broken that it won't even upload anymore
    I'ts not just AD2 in my case, it's every gui update in the game, for me it's just that I have to wait for everything for an awfully long time, other than that it doesn't bother me.

Unless the game crashes I don't see the big problem, would be nice if Garry fixed it though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #1733
    December 2011
    57 Posts
    Seeing as AD2 crashes my game instantly, I cant relate with these problems.

14. Post #1734
    April 2011
    313 Posts
    new sounds. :>

15. Post #1735

July 2009
    110 Posts
    Hi guys, Rin here. Here are a few things I've been working on.

This T-90 has been in development for a few months now, but it's nowhere near finished. Still have to balance it a bit, but it's functional. Non-ACF Engine powered, but I'll rectify that soon. Not sure about the coloring I chose for the thing.

This here's a recent project, a recreation of the WWII M8 Scott (or Howitzer Motor Carriage M8, if you prefer), a modified version of the American M5 Stuart. Planned to be completely ACF-powered and armed.

Another recent project and the final one that I'm showing you all tonight; the F-22 Raptor. No idea how I'll power the damn thing when I finish the bodywork, and it'll be a cock to parent I'm sure.

And that's it guys. Thanks for taking the time to look at my work and I'll be happy to take any constructive criticism you all may have. Have a nice day/evening/certain point in time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

16. Post #1736
    April 2007
    7 Posts
    I've been wanting some tank-like wheels for some time so I took it upon myself to make some. Sizes 20 through 60. I hope you like them xD

Screenies:

Download:

The LANBox Tank Wheels Pack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #1737
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    those wheels are quite nice, actually. the problem with tank specific wheels is that they always look sort of out-of-place because you expect tracks to be on them. wheels from phx and stuff seem fine because they're generic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #1738
    Quality over quantity.
    August 2010
    888 Posts
    those wheels are quite nice, actually. the problem with tank specific wheels is that they always look sort of out-of-place because you expect tracks to be on them. wheels from phx and stuff seem fine because they're generic.
    Well, if we combine Red's tank tracks with the models that JLim used it might just be the best thing yet...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Norway Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #1739
    Dennab
    June 2010
    2,040 Posts
    Well, if we combine Red's tank tracks with the models that JLim used it might just be the best thing yet...
    Speak of the me!

Code:
    @name Red's Track System - Release v1.0
    @inputs [SprocketL SprocketR RSprocketL RSprocketR]:entity  
    @outputs Pos:vector 
    @persist F M Tracelength AMod:angle Skin:string Offset Length Sprsize Thickness Width RSprsize
    @trigger 

interval(175)

if(dupefinished()) {reset()}

if(first())
        {
            #This is a simple holo caterpillar track system 
            #While it may look a bit confusing at first, this is an easy tool to use.
            #It was made by redreaper.

#to use this, weldparent it upright, facing forward, in the middle of your tank's roadwheel system
            #usually this is the center of the tank.  if your roadwheels are forward more or aft more
            #adjust the chip's position accordingly. you want the chip spaced evenly between the idler & drive sprocket

#Some basic variables - These eight variables are 99% of the time all you need to tweak.
            Sprsize = 18 #Size of the front sprocket
            RSprsize = 18 #size of the rear sprocket
            Length = 35 #length of the track length on the ground
            Width = 1.15 #Width of the track's contact patch
            Thickness = 0.2 #The thickness of the actual track.  Keep it between 0.1 and 0.3, usually 0.2 is enough.
            Offset = (entity():toLocal(SprocketL:pos())):x() * -0.71 #adjust the last number to tweak the width of the track system
            Tracelength = 15#adjusting this will help with it drooping.  It makes the track dangle lower when off the ground.
            Trackrun = 1 #Do tracks run along the top?  saves 4 holos.  turn off trackrun if you have side skirts

#These should not need altering.
            rangerPersist(1) #herp
            Array = entity():getConstraints() #self
            rangerFilter(Array) #don't trace self
            M = 0.0865 #should be able to ignore this
            TUV = vec(0,0,(Thickness*1.5)) #Thickness up multiplier.
            Color = vec(32,32,32) #Color the treads
            AMod = ang(0,0,0) #Modifier for angles, do not use at this time
            #Simply put a # in frotn of the ones you don't want to use.  Currently two good tread textures are available.  You can add more.
            Skin = "phoenix_storms/middle" #A good solid jointed texture for ww2 and modern tanks
            #Skin = "phoenix_storms/metalset_1-2" #a metallic texture, for early ww2 and ww1 tanks

}    

#Everything below here you can pretty much ignore.  It's just a wall of code.

T1 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * Offset) + (entity():forward() * Length),entity():up() * -1)
    T2 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * Offset) + (entity():forward() * (Length/2)),entity():up() * -1)
    T3 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * Offset),entity():up() * -1)
    T4 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * Offset) + (entity():forward() * -(Length/2)),entity():up() * -1)
    T5 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * Offset) + (entity():forward() * -Length),entity():up() * -1)

Ta1 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * -Offset) + (entity():forward() * Length),entity():up() * -1)
    Ta2 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * -Offset) + (entity():forward() * (Length/2)),entity():up() * -1)
    Ta3 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * -Offset),entity():up() * -1)
    Ta4 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * -Offset) + (entity():forward() * -(Length/2)),entity():up() * -1)
    Ta5 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * -Offset) + (entity():forward() * -Length),entity():up() * -1)

A0 = SprocketL:pos() + (entity():up() * -(Sprsize))
    A1 = T1:position() + (entity():up() * 1.5)
    A2 = T2:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    A3 = T3:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    A4 = T4:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    A5 = T5:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    A6 = SprocketL:pos() + (entity():forward() * (Sprsize))
    A7 = SprocketL:pos() + (entity():up() * (Sprsize*0.9))
    A8 = RSprocketL:pos() + (entity():up() * -(RSprsize))
    A9 = RSprocketL:pos() + (entity():forward() * (-RSprsize))
    A10 = RSprocketL:pos() + (entity():up() * (RSprsize*0.9))
    Am = (A10+A7)/2 -TUV

Aa0 = SprocketR:pos() + (entity():up() * -(Sprsize))
    Aa1 = Ta1:position() + (entity():up() * 1.5)
    Aa2 = Ta2:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    Aa3 = Ta3:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    Aa4 = Ta4:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    Aa5 = Ta5:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    Aa6 = SprocketR:pos() + (entity():forward() * (Sprsize))
    Aa7 = SprocketR:pos() + (entity():up() * (Sprsize*0.9))
    Aa8 = RSprocketR:pos() + (entity():up() * -(RSprsize))
    Aa9 = RSprocketR:pos() + (entity():forward() * (-RSprsize))
    Aa10 = RSprocketR:pos() + (entity():up() * (RSprsize*0.9))
    Aam = (Aa10+Aa7)/2 -TUV

if(first())
        {
            holoCreate(1,(A1+A2)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A1-A2),Color)
            holoCreate(2,(A2+A3)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A2-A3),Color)
            holoCreate(3,(A3+A4)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A3-A4),Color)
            holoCreate(4,(A4+A5)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A4-A5),Color)
            holoCreate(5,(A0+A1)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A0-A1),Color)
            holoCreate(6,(A0+A6)/2,vec(((A0-A6):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((A0-A6):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(7,(A7+A6)/2,vec(((A7-A6):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((A6-A7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(8,(A5+A8)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A5-A8),Color)
            holoCreate(9,(A8+A9)/2,vec(((A8-A9):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((A8-A9):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(10,(A9+A10)/2,vec(((A9-A10):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((A9-A10):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)

holoCreate(11,(Aa1+Aa2)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa1-Aa2),Color)
            holoCreate(12,(Aa2+Aa3)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa2-Aa3),Color)
            holoCreate(13,(Aa3+Aa4)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa3-Aa4),Color)
            holoCreate(14,(Aa4+Aa5)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa4-Aa5),Color)
            holoCreate(15,(Aa0+Aa1)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa0-Aa1),Color)
            holoCreate(16,(Aa0+Aa6)/2,vec(((Aa0-Aa6):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((Aa0-Aa6):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(17,(Aa7+Aa6)/2,vec(((Aa7-Aa6):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((Aa6-Aa7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(18,(Aa5+Aa8)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa5-Aa8),Color)
            holoCreate(19,(Aa8+Aa9)/2,vec(((Aa8-Aa9):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((Aa8-Aa9):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(20,(Aa9+Aa10)/2,vec(((Aa9-Aa10):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((Aa9-Aa10):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            if(Trackrun ==1) {
            holoCreate(21,(Am),vec(((Am):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((A10-A7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(22,(Aam),vec(((Aam):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((Aa10-Aa7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoMaterial(21,Skin)
            holoMaterial(22,Skin)
            }
            holoMaterial(1,Skin)
            holoMaterial(2,Skin)
            holoMaterial(3,Skin)
            holoMaterial(4,Skin)
            holoMaterial(5,Skin)
            holoMaterial(6,Skin)
            holoMaterial(7,Skin)
            holoMaterial(8,Skin)
            holoMaterial(9,Skin)
            holoMaterial(10,Skin)
            holoMaterial(11,Skin)
            holoMaterial(12,Skin)
            holoMaterial(13,Skin)
            holoMaterial(14,Skin)
            holoMaterial(15,Skin)
            holoMaterial(16,Skin)
            holoMaterial(17,Skin)
            holoMaterial(18,Skin)
            holoMaterial(19,Skin)
            holoMaterial(20,Skin)

holoAng(6,(A0-A6):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(6,vec(((A0-A6):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(7,(A6-A7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(7,vec(((A6-A7):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(9,(A8-A9):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(9,vec(((A8-A9):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(10,(A9-A10):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(10,vec(((A9-A10):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoScale(21,vec(((A10-A7):length()-6)*M,Width,Thickness))

holoAng(16,(Aa0-Aa6):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(16,vec(((Aa0-Aa6):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(17,(Aa6-Aa7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(17,vec(((Aa6-Aa7):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(19,(Aa8-Aa9):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(19,vec(((Aa8-Aa9):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(20,(Aa9-Aa10):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(20,vec(((Aa9-Aa10):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoScale(22,vec(((Aa10-Aa7):length()-6)*M,Width,Thickness))

holoParent(1,entity())
            holoParent(2,entity())
            holoParent(3,entity())
            holoParent(4,entity())
            holoParent(5,entity())
            holoParent(6,entity())
            holoParent(7,entity())
            holoParent(8,entity())
            holoParent(9,entity())
            holoParent(10,entity())
            holoParent(11,entity())
            holoParent(12,entity())
            holoParent(13,entity())
            holoParent(14,entity())
            holoParent(15,entity())
            holoParent(16,entity())
            holoParent(17,entity())
            holoParent(18,entity())
            holoParent(19,entity())
            holoParent(20,entity())
            holoParent(21,entity())
            holoParent(22,entity())

}

Axis1 = entity():toLocalAxis(A1-A2)
    Atan1 = atan(-Axis1:z(), Axis1:x())
    Axis2 = entity():toLocalAxis(A2-A3)
    Atan2 = atan(-Axis2:z(), Axis2:x())
    Axis3 = entity():toLocalAxis(A3-A4)
    Atan3 = atan(-Axis3:z(), Axis3:x())
    Axis4 = entity():toLocalAxis(A4-A5)
    Atan4 = atan(-Axis4:z(), Axis4:x())
    Axis5 = entity():toLocalAxis(A0-A1)
    Atan5 = atan(-Axis5:z(), Axis5:x())
    Axis8 = entity():toLocalAxis(A5-A8)
    Atan8 = atan(-Axis8:z(), Axis8:x())

holoPos(1,(A1+A2+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(2,(A2+A3+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(3,(A3+A4+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(4,(A4+A5+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(5,(A0+A1+(TUV/2))/2)
    holoPos(8,(A5+A8+(TUV/2))/2)
    holoAng(1,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan1,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(2,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan2,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(3,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan3,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(4,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan4,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(5,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan5,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(8,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan8,0,0)+AMod)))

Axis11 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa1-Aa2)
    Atan11 = atan(-Axis11:z(), Axis11:x())
    Axis12 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa2-Aa3)
    Atan12 = atan(-Axis12:z(), Axis12:x())
    Axis13 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa3-Aa4)
    Atan13 = atan(-Axis13:z(), Axis13:x())
    Axis14 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa4-Aa5)
    Atan14 = atan(-Axis14:z(), Axis14:x())
    Axis15 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa0-Aa1)
    Atan15 = atan(-Axis15:z(), Axis15:x())
    Axis18 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa5-Aa8)
    Atan18 = atan(-Axis18:z(), Axis18:x())

holoPos(11,(Aa1+Aa2+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(12,(Aa2+Aa3+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(13,(Aa3+Aa4+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(14,(Aa4+Aa5+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(15,(Aa0+Aa1+(TUV/2))/2)
    holoPos(18,(Aa5+Aa8+(TUV/2))/2)
    holoAng(11,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan11,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(12,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan12,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(13,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan13,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(14,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan14,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(15,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan15,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(18,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan18,0,0)+AMod)))

holoScale(1,vec(((A1-A2):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(2,vec(((A2-A3):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(3,vec(((A3-A4):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(4,vec(((A4-A5):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(5,vec(((A0-A1):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(8,vec(((A5-A8):length())*M,Width,Thickness))

holoScale(11,vec(((Aa1-Aa2):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(12,vec(((Aa2-Aa3):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(13,vec(((Aa3-Aa4):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(14,vec(((Aa4-Aa5):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(15,vec(((Aa0-Aa1):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(18,vec(((Aa5-Aa8):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    Still doing some minor fine-tuning (want to add a few features sometime and try to lower the lag a bit more). Most servers it doesn't create any lag on. Special tanks to you (unslinga) for all the beta testing, and to unrezt for a quick fix on a development bug.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #1740
    January 2012
    182 Posts
    Speak of the me!

Code:
    @name Red's Track System - Release v1.0
    @inputs [SprocketL SprocketR RSprocketL RSprocketR]:entity  
    @outputs Pos:vector 
    @persist F M Tracelength AMod:angle Skin:string Offset Length Sprsize Thickness Width RSprsize
    @trigger 

interval(175)

if(dupefinished()) {reset()}

if(first())
        {
            #This is a simple holo caterpillar track system 
            #While it may look a bit confusing at first, this is an easy tool to use.
            #It was made by redreaper.

#to use this, weldparent it upright, facing forward, in the middle of your tank's roadwheel system
            #usually this is the center of the tank.  if your roadwheels are forward more or aft more
            #adjust the chip's position accordingly. you want the chip spaced evenly between the idler & drive sprocket

#Some basic variables - These eight variables are 99% of the time all you need to tweak.
            Sprsize = 18 #Size of the front sprocket
            RSprsize = 18 #size of the rear sprocket
            Length = 35 #length of the track length on the ground
            Width = 1.15 #Width of the track's contact patch
            Thickness = 0.2 #The thickness of the actual track.  Keep it between 0.1 and 0.3, usually 0.2 is enough.
            Offset = (entity():toLocal(SprocketL:pos())):x() * -0.71 #adjust the last number to tweak the width of the track system
            Tracelength = 15#adjusting this will help with it drooping.  It makes the track dangle lower when off the ground.
            Trackrun = 1 #Do tracks run along the top?  saves 4 holos.  turn off trackrun if you have side skirts

#These should not need altering.
            rangerPersist(1) #herp
            Array = entity():getConstraints() #self
            rangerFilter(Array) #don't trace self
            M = 0.0865 #should be able to ignore this
            TUV = vec(0,0,(Thickness*1.5)) #Thickness up multiplier.
            Color = vec(32,32,32) #Color the treads
            AMod = ang(0,0,0) #Modifier for angles, do not use at this time
            #Simply put a # in frotn of the ones you don't want to use.  Currently two good tread textures are available.  You can add more.
            Skin = "phoenix_storms/middle" #A good solid jointed texture for ww2 and modern tanks
            #Skin = "phoenix_storms/metalset_1-2" #a metallic texture, for early ww2 and ww1 tanks

}    

#Everything below here you can pretty much ignore.  It's just a wall of code.

T1 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * Offset) + (entity():forward() * Length),entity():up() * -1)
    T2 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * Offset) + (entity():forward() * (Length/2)),entity():up() * -1)
    T3 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * Offset),entity():up() * -1)
    T4 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * Offset) + (entity():forward() * -(Length/2)),entity():up() * -1)
    T5 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * Offset) + (entity():forward() * -Length),entity():up() * -1)

Ta1 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * -Offset) + (entity():forward() * Length),entity():up() * -1)
    Ta2 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * -Offset) + (entity():forward() * (Length/2)),entity():up() * -1)
    Ta3 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * -Offset),entity():up() * -1)
    Ta4 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * -Offset) + (entity():forward() * -(Length/2)),entity():up() * -1)
    Ta5 = rangerOffset(Tracelength,entity():pos() + (entity():right() * -Offset) + (entity():forward() * -Length),entity():up() * -1)

A0 = SprocketL:pos() + (entity():up() * -(Sprsize))
    A1 = T1:position() + (entity():up() * 1.5)
    A2 = T2:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    A3 = T3:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    A4 = T4:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    A5 = T5:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    A6 = SprocketL:pos() + (entity():forward() * (Sprsize))
    A7 = SprocketL:pos() + (entity():up() * (Sprsize*0.9))
    A8 = RSprocketL:pos() + (entity():up() * -(RSprsize))
    A9 = RSprocketL:pos() + (entity():forward() * (-RSprsize))
    A10 = RSprocketL:pos() + (entity():up() * (RSprsize*0.9))
    Am = (A10+A7)/2 -TUV

Aa0 = SprocketR:pos() + (entity():up() * -(Sprsize))
    Aa1 = Ta1:position() + (entity():up() * 1.5)
    Aa2 = Ta2:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    Aa3 = Ta3:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    Aa4 = Ta4:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    Aa5 = Ta5:position()+ (entity():up() * 1.5)
    Aa6 = SprocketR:pos() + (entity():forward() * (Sprsize))
    Aa7 = SprocketR:pos() + (entity():up() * (Sprsize*0.9))
    Aa8 = RSprocketR:pos() + (entity():up() * -(RSprsize))
    Aa9 = RSprocketR:pos() + (entity():forward() * (-RSprsize))
    Aa10 = RSprocketR:pos() + (entity():up() * (RSprsize*0.9))
    Aam = (Aa10+Aa7)/2 -TUV

if(first())
        {
            holoCreate(1,(A1+A2)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A1-A2),Color)
            holoCreate(2,(A2+A3)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A2-A3),Color)
            holoCreate(3,(A3+A4)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A3-A4),Color)
            holoCreate(4,(A4+A5)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A4-A5),Color)
            holoCreate(5,(A0+A1)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A0-A1),Color)
            holoCreate(6,(A0+A6)/2,vec(((A0-A6):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((A0-A6):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(7,(A7+A6)/2,vec(((A7-A6):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((A6-A7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(8,(A5+A8)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(A5-A8),Color)
            holoCreate(9,(A8+A9)/2,vec(((A8-A9):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((A8-A9):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(10,(A9+A10)/2,vec(((A9-A10):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((A9-A10):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)

holoCreate(11,(Aa1+Aa2)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa1-Aa2),Color)
            holoCreate(12,(Aa2+Aa3)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa2-Aa3),Color)
            holoCreate(13,(Aa3+Aa4)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa3-Aa4),Color)
            holoCreate(14,(Aa4+Aa5)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa4-Aa5),Color)
            holoCreate(15,(Aa0+Aa1)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa0-Aa1),Color)
            holoCreate(16,(Aa0+Aa6)/2,vec(((Aa0-Aa6):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((Aa0-Aa6):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(17,(Aa7+Aa6)/2,vec(((Aa7-Aa6):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((Aa6-Aa7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(18,(Aa5+Aa8)/2,vec(3.6,1.5,0.4),ang(Aa5-Aa8),Color)
            holoCreate(19,(Aa8+Aa9)/2,vec(((Aa8-Aa9):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((Aa8-Aa9):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(20,(Aa9+Aa10)/2,vec(((Aa9-Aa10):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((Aa9-Aa10):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            if(Trackrun ==1) {
            holoCreate(21,(Am),vec(((Am):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((A10-A7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoCreate(22,(Aam),vec(((Aam):length())*M,Width,Thickness),((Aa10-Aa7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll())),Color)
            holoMaterial(21,Skin)
            holoMaterial(22,Skin)
            }
            holoMaterial(1,Skin)
            holoMaterial(2,Skin)
            holoMaterial(3,Skin)
            holoMaterial(4,Skin)
            holoMaterial(5,Skin)
            holoMaterial(6,Skin)
            holoMaterial(7,Skin)
            holoMaterial(8,Skin)
            holoMaterial(9,Skin)
            holoMaterial(10,Skin)
            holoMaterial(11,Skin)
            holoMaterial(12,Skin)
            holoMaterial(13,Skin)
            holoMaterial(14,Skin)
            holoMaterial(15,Skin)
            holoMaterial(16,Skin)
            holoMaterial(17,Skin)
            holoMaterial(18,Skin)
            holoMaterial(19,Skin)
            holoMaterial(20,Skin)

holoAng(6,(A0-A6):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(6,vec(((A0-A6):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(7,(A6-A7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(7,vec(((A6-A7):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(9,(A8-A9):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(9,vec(((A8-A9):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(10,(A9-A10):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(10,vec(((A9-A10):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoScale(21,vec(((A10-A7):length()-6)*M,Width,Thickness))

holoAng(16,(Aa0-Aa6):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(16,vec(((Aa0-Aa6):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(17,(Aa6-Aa7):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(17,vec(((Aa6-Aa7):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(19,(Aa8-Aa9):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(19,vec(((Aa8-Aa9):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoAng(20,(Aa9-Aa10):toAngle():setRoll(entity():angles():roll()))
            holoScale(20,vec(((Aa9-Aa10):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
            holoScale(22,vec(((Aa10-Aa7):length()-6)*M,Width,Thickness))

holoParent(1,entity())
            holoParent(2,entity())
            holoParent(3,entity())
            holoParent(4,entity())
            holoParent(5,entity())
            holoParent(6,entity())
            holoParent(7,entity())
            holoParent(8,entity())
            holoParent(9,entity())
            holoParent(10,entity())
            holoParent(11,entity())
            holoParent(12,entity())
            holoParent(13,entity())
            holoParent(14,entity())
            holoParent(15,entity())
            holoParent(16,entity())
            holoParent(17,entity())
            holoParent(18,entity())
            holoParent(19,entity())
            holoParent(20,entity())
            holoParent(21,entity())
            holoParent(22,entity())

}

Axis1 = entity():toLocalAxis(A1-A2)
    Atan1 = atan(-Axis1:z(), Axis1:x())
    Axis2 = entity():toLocalAxis(A2-A3)
    Atan2 = atan(-Axis2:z(), Axis2:x())
    Axis3 = entity():toLocalAxis(A3-A4)
    Atan3 = atan(-Axis3:z(), Axis3:x())
    Axis4 = entity():toLocalAxis(A4-A5)
    Atan4 = atan(-Axis4:z(), Axis4:x())
    Axis5 = entity():toLocalAxis(A0-A1)
    Atan5 = atan(-Axis5:z(), Axis5:x())
    Axis8 = entity():toLocalAxis(A5-A8)
    Atan8 = atan(-Axis8:z(), Axis8:x())

holoPos(1,(A1+A2+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(2,(A2+A3+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(3,(A3+A4+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(4,(A4+A5+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(5,(A0+A1+(TUV/2))/2)
    holoPos(8,(A5+A8+(TUV/2))/2)
    holoAng(1,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan1,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(2,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan2,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(3,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan3,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(4,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan4,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(5,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan5,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(8,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan8,0,0)+AMod)))

Axis11 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa1-Aa2)
    Atan11 = atan(-Axis11:z(), Axis11:x())
    Axis12 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa2-Aa3)
    Atan12 = atan(-Axis12:z(), Axis12:x())
    Axis13 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa3-Aa4)
    Atan13 = atan(-Axis13:z(), Axis13:x())
    Axis14 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa4-Aa5)
    Atan14 = atan(-Axis14:z(), Axis14:x())
    Axis15 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa0-Aa1)
    Atan15 = atan(-Axis15:z(), Axis15:x())
    Axis18 = entity():toLocalAxis(Aa5-Aa8)
    Atan18 = atan(-Axis18:z(), Axis18:x())

holoPos(11,(Aa1+Aa2+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(12,(Aa2+Aa3+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(13,(Aa3+Aa4+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(14,(Aa4+Aa5+TUV)/2)
    holoPos(15,(Aa0+Aa1+(TUV/2))/2)
    holoPos(18,(Aa5+Aa8+(TUV/2))/2)
    holoAng(11,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan11,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(12,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan12,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(13,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan13,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(14,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan14,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(15,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan15,0,0)+AMod)))
    holoAng(18,entity():toWorld((ang(Atan18,0,0)+AMod)))

holoScale(1,vec(((A1-A2):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(2,vec(((A2-A3):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(3,vec(((A3-A4):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(4,vec(((A4-A5):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(5,vec(((A0-A1):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(8,vec(((A5-A8):length())*M,Width,Thickness))

holoScale(11,vec(((Aa1-Aa2):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(12,vec(((Aa2-Aa3):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(13,vec(((Aa3-Aa4):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(14,vec(((Aa4-Aa5):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(15,vec(((Aa0-Aa1):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    holoScale(18,vec(((Aa5-Aa8):length())*M,Width,Thickness))
    Still doing some minor fine-tuning (want to add a few features sometime and try to lower the lag a bit more). Most servers it doesn't create any lag on. Special tanks to you (unslinga) for all the beta testing, and to unrezt for a quick fix on a development bug.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

21. Post #1741
    May 2011
    3 Posts
    So here is what i have since i wiped my Gmod last week...

This is my 203mm Howitzer gun carriage, ammo boxes aint integrated into them

Back of the carriage, Green variant with bigger wheels to the left

Some sort of 4x4 armored truck thingy... it uses thrusters cause i dont know how to to acf engines... can someone teach me? :D

Back of the 4x4 thingy

Monster truck! :D uses thrusters.... :/

Front of the monster truck :D with go cart thingy to the right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #1742
    August 2009
    1,216 Posts
    and try to lower the lag a bit more
    By setting the variables you use multiple times (right, forward, up, entity) once, you can probably cut your ops in half.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1743
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,452 Posts
    Hey guys, I need a bit of help on this contraption:
    Observe this video, watch how the saw blades under the fist open and close so smoothly. He holds a button to extend them, and when he releases it, they fold neatly back into place, without flying wildly about. I've been trying to figure out how the hell he made it so smooth.

Keep in mind this is completely vanilla GMod. I'm thinking that it was one of the kinks in the physics engine that he exploited that no longer applies, because the trick with "weld the chassis to a wheel" to make the thing turn no longer applies.

Edited:

Nevermind, solved it.

Red is rope, Black is elastic, blue cans are thrusters.

Red ropes on blades keep it from opening too far, red ropes on blunt black "handles" keep it from closing too far, black elastics snap it to original position, slight wheel friction prevents it from flying around when closing and while not in use.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

24. Post #1744
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,635 Posts
    Classic Benz. I'll hand out a wrench to whoever can spot the model / series.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

25. Post #1745
    August 2009
    1,216 Posts
    Early 80s TooManyProps-Class
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1746
    December 2011
    57 Posts
    I finally took the time to finish my Mercedes 300d!

The server crashed shortly after I parented it. Yes I have to build on servers because AD2 crashes my game in single...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #1747
    Dennab
    June 2010
    2,040 Posts
    By setting the variables you use multiple times (right, forward, up, entity) once, you can probably cut your ops in half.
    probably. But I think the tiny bit of lag I do get is the traces and holos themselves. [SUB]Still that's rather ingenious, I must say. Never thought about that.[/SUB]

Edited:

Colin Mocharie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #1748
    November 2011
    4,770 Posts
    Classic Benz. I'll hand out a wrench to whoever can spot the model / series.
    That's a lot of tiny little props.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #1749
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,635 Posts
    That's a lot of tiny little props.
    And there's even more now. This is one of those cars were I don't really give too many shits on the proplimit, probably not going to be useable in multiplayer anyways. Trying to get it as accurate as possible.

~250 props.

Edited:

The car (as seen in above picture) is pretty much just two sides put together to create one car. Mainly because of the size of the car - it's anything but standard PHX sizeable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #1750
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,817 Posts

Next project. Might wind up with a prop-count almost as high as that of the front end of that Benz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #1751

January 2010
    8 Posts

:D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Funny Funny x 5Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

32. Post #1752
    OFFICIAL ROLLER COASTER TYCOON ENTHUSIAST
    December 2011
    767 Posts
    Holy hell

33. Post #1753
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    11,754 Posts
    What in the fuck
    I've seen some chocks in my day, but never with that much detail.

34. Post #1754

January 2010
    8 Posts

lol my classic car
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 9Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

35. Post #1755
    November 2005
    512 Posts
    So much... text!

And props.

And win!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1756
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    lol korean
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

37. Post #1757

January 2010
    8 Posts

fail audi lol

Edited:

:S
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 8Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #1758
    Dennab
    June 2010
    2,040 Posts
    Did you show up on peacebuild with a massive loltraktor?
    My vids do not scale text right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

39. Post #1759
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    5,101 Posts
    man you're so late with that hollow sphere transportation thing

make it nograv + weight a little more + gravity gun primary = FLYING BALL OF TRANSPORTATION
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #1760
    May 2011
    886 Posts
    Any public chip for ACF engines and gearboxes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events