1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,187 Posts
    Why is it "fucking liberals" if a representative brings a gun into the Capital building?

Wisconsin Capital, that is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #122
    Why is it "fucking liberals" if a representative brings a gun into the Capital building?

Wisconsin Capital, that is.
    They are as American as you and I right?

3. Post #123
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,187 Posts
    Sure, but I fail to see why it might be considered appropriate to bring a gun into a place of government. I'm sure there would be just as big a reaction if a Senator or a Representative had walked into the House or the Senate with a Glock strapped to their hip.

And seriously, he brought it because he "felt unsafe"? That's just a charged statement within itself, and the only reason he brought it to work with him was to be inflammatory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,646 Posts
    Blah... got delayed from picking up my Sig all week, but I'm finally going to get it tomorrow morning. Pics will be had.

Also ordered a few mags and a holster for it today. Quite excited.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,867 Posts
    Araknid, why didn't you get a SMLE in the first place? It's better than a Mosin on pretty much all grounds, and in Australia it's infinitely cheaper...
    Because I'm Russian and I like mosins.
    Plus my dad wanted one too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,517 Posts
    Tactical or tacticool?

Also, ugh... Fucking liberals.
    you lost me there

the article itself is ridiculous in itself, this isn't fucking taiwan where we have fistfights in the house.

"the intense Atmosphere of the Wisconsin Capitol made him feel like he needed a weapon on the floor"

RIGHT RIGHT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

7. Post #127

January 2010
    1,271 Posts
    Any other good people to subscribe to like him?
    I enjoy Nutnfacny alot of people don't though. I also like the ARMORYChannel, and again some don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,187 Posts
    This is fucking hilarious.

I was looking for another CZ-52 to buy when I stumble upon what the person selling calls "some sort of 9mm Russian handgun". I take a look, google 9mm Ruskie guns, comes up with something that looks completely different, and then I take a second look.

It's a fucking CZ-52 that they've mistaken for a 9mm. And they're offering ammunition with the gun. Soooo....

If I buy this thing, does anyone want some 9mm?

Edited:

Oh and they're also offering a holster that obviously doesn't fit the gun, so I guess I can toss that up too. It's worth it for the price they're asking just for the gun alone, so I'd be willing to give it up for less than market.

9. Post #129
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,142 Posts
    You know, some of those guns were manufactured (possibly refitted, not entirely sure if that's possible though) in 9mm, none of the Russian ones, but I know the Chinese and Yugo's made some 9mm Tokarevs too, the Czechs may have hooped on it as well. I'd have it checked a bit, and perhaps ask him if he's ever fired it too, because if he's fired 9mm out of it, chances are it's a 9mm, I can't see that even chambering in a normal TT/TT clone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,187 Posts
    You know, some of those guns were manufactured (possibly refitted, not entirely sure if that's possible though) in 9mm, none of the Russian ones, but I know the Chinese and Yugo's made some 9mm Tokarevs too, the Czechs may have hooped on it as well. I'd have it checked a bit, and perhaps ask him if he's ever fired it too, because if he's fired 9mm out of it, chances are it's a 9mm, I can't see that even chambering in a normal TT/TT clone.
    Guy says he's never fired it and it's factory-stamped. The whole thing is actually starting to feel slightly suspicious, I'm going to have him let me inspect it in a public place and if things are wonky I might ring up the ATF. It's like he has no idea what he's selling which makes me wonder if it's stolen or found.

11. Post #131
    You sure he's not just wanting to sell you a Makarov or some clone?

9x18 is still 9mm..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,591 Posts
    Well, it apparently is a CZ-52, and they've never been made in 9x18 AFAIK.
    So yeah, the whole thing sounds incredibly fishy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    July 2010
    757 Posts
    Faze try Iraqi veteran 8888 top bloke, gun websites (a must no bullshit), weapons education, kiwitedferney an NZ bloke with a large collection of WW2 guns and artifacts, gunblastdotcom he has quick reviews (check that beard). I think nutnfancy can get fucked. Lastly suar08161991 he makes procision long range competition rifles, his videos provide an insight into the great craftmanship of these rifles, its down to the thousands. Cokeman for laughs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

14. Post #134
    nutnfancy is a fucking tool and nobody should ever resort to his DURACOT AND YU ESS AYE videos for facts nor help.

Edited:

c2builder on YT has some great MG videos and a bunch of facts as well, by the way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

15. Post #135
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Cokeman is just a fucking tool. Seems fun to hang out with, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #136
    Cokeman is hilarious and something new compared to the 5000 boring fudds talking about their custom build Remington 700.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

17. Post #137
    July 2010
    757 Posts
    Iraqiveteran8888 has quite a few funny vids and a few serious ones, an all rounder I guess. I forgot about C2builder, C2 has an execlent collection of full auto guns, info on full auto/semi auto kits and ggeneral information on how to own a full auto when you get the munnies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,591 Posts
    GunWebsites also has some interesting videos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,517 Posts
    nutnfancy is a fucking tool and nobody should ever resort to his DURACOT AND YU ESS AYE videos for facts nor help.

Edited:

c2builder on YT has some great MG videos and a bunch of facts as well, by the way
    CIVILIAN SHEEPDOG HURRRRRR

20. Post #140
    WHEN AYE WOSS IN DA MILTRARY

21. Post #141
    I Fuckin' Love Ponies
    January 2007
    6,160 Posts
    I was browsing Australia's best used gun site.
    Found this:

.45 ACP Lee Enfield Jungle Carbine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative x 5Funny x 3Agree x 2Winner x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    Someone on /k/ posted:
    Americans,keep your fudd shit to yourself
    I assume it was you?

23. Post #143

January 2010
    1,271 Posts
    I need to find me a grease gun... or maybe some specs I mean hell they were all built outta sheet metal and I got some of that laying around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,867 Posts
    Found this:

what
    seriously how do you even create that from

People who do that to firearms especially from around the second world war have a special place in hell for them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

25. Post #145
    April 2011
    2,792 Posts
    Found this:

Damn my eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    October 2010
    1,115 Posts
    Found this:

i sincerely hope they did that to a rifle that was already in poor shape, or better yet they simply used spare parts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #147
    Learned something today
    Vz58s are striked fired
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #148
    I Fuckin' Love Ponies
    January 2007
    6,160 Posts
    i sincerely hope they did that to a rifle that was already in poor shape, or better yet they simply used spare parts
    "Custom Enfield 45 ACP conversion, skeleton stock and pistol grip adapter, free float tube with Picatinny rails, 16 1/4" barrel, 7 shot 1911 mag and adapter, jungle carbine flash eliminator, brand new barrel. Comes with a new olive drab carbine sheath."

Sounds like they just used the action.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,435 Posts
    Found this:

Is it just me or is the barrel bent where it meets the receiver.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

30. Post #150
    Faze try Iraqi veteran 8888 top bloke, gun websites (a must no bullshit), weapons education, kiwitedferney an NZ bloke with a large collection of WW2 guns and artifacts, gunblastdotcom he has quick reviews (check that beard). I think nutnfancy can get fucked. Lastly suar08161991 he makes procision long range competition rifles, his videos provide an insight into the great craftmanship of these rifles, its down to the thousands. Cokeman for laughs.
    Can you link me to some of these? The two that were posted earlier, I can't get to. YouTube error saying that they closed their account comes up.

31. Post #151
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,591 Posts
    I need to find me a grease gun... or maybe some specs I mean hell they were all built outta sheet metal and I got some of that laying around.
    I have some backyard SMG specs, but I'm not sure if FP is a nice place to upload them...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

32. Post #152
    Guy in lmao pics, responding to a photo of a soldier aiming a Barrett M82A1 posted:
    not going to ruin the picture or seem like a smartass.
    but that rifle is illegal to use against other persons. they are mostly used to take out the engine on vehicles. or make tanks undrivable/unusable. because of it's sheer rip-through-anything force.
    Why do people still believe this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 15Useful Useful x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,591 Posts
    I blame media, and liberals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    What fun is there in making sense?
    Dennab
    October 2007
    9,274 Posts
    PLEEEASE can we not bring politics into this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #155
    Ugh can't we shut up about liberals

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,591 Posts
    It was a joke, no need to get your jimmies rustled.
    Since the pro-gun ones are usually right-wingers, and the right wing seems to love blaming everything on liberals...

Alright, bad humor aside... Shall I post those shed-built SMG schematics?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,187 Posts
    It was a joke, no need to get your jimmies rustled.
    Since the pro-gun ones are usually right-wingers, and the right wing seems to love blaming everything on liberals...

Alright, bad humor aside... Shall I post those shed-built SMG schematics?
    GOD YES.

I have a drill-press and a MIG welder, let's do this.

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,025 Posts
    yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,080 Posts
    I personally blame any problem I have with anything on the 'people' who work on Sons of guns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #160
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    I blame everything on Australia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)