1. Post #8361
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,617 Posts
    that trigger discipline
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #8362
    Dennab
    August 2010
    564 Posts
    that trigger discipline
    Fuck the trigger discipline, i violate it. I know how to use firearms, because i am military, so i will not shoot my balls, don't worry.

Edited:

They are both loaded, with rounds in the chambers.

:3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

3. Post #8363
    Rude member.
    August 2010
    4,783 Posts
    You're as military as my 3 year old cousin, /k/untmando.

Edited:

Seriously, you're a danger for yourself and everyone else if you do shit like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

4. Post #8364
    Dennab
    August 2010
    564 Posts

Edited:

Seriously, you're a danger for yourself and everyone else if you do shit like this.
    Incredible cool story.
    Let me prepare popcorn and cola first, then you may begin throwing the shit to me.

Edited:

Edited:

I am actually not, because i am not going to shoot. And again, nobody cares. Even police. I hold them unloaded in safe deposit in case if constable will come to my house and check it.

Edited:

Anyway, i don't care about your opinion, i own a licence for firearms for years. And i never had any problems with it. Maybe i am crazy, but i am not crazy and crazy at the same time. Because if i would be crazy, police wouldn't give me the licence for firearms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

5. Post #8365

January 2010
    1,271 Posts
    Good to see the ignore list works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #8366
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    626 Posts
    I didn't even know what to say. Go put your dad's guns away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #8367
    Dennab
    August 2010
    564 Posts
    I didn't even know what to say. Go put your dad's guns away.
    Those guns belong to me. Both. They are registered in police to my name.

Get out.

I have permanent access to them, and only I have access to them, and nobody else, as the law says.

Edited:

And btw, you seem to be jelly.

Edited:

You are calling an almost 24 years old person a cunt. How funny. I have fallen from my chair laughting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 4 (list)

8. Post #8368
    July 2011
    4,617 Posts
    Fuck the trigger discipline, i violate it. I know how to use firearms, because i am military, so i will not shoot my balls, don't worry.

Edited:

They are both loaded, with rounds in the chambers.

:3
    i hope you prove yourself wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 7 (list)

9. Post #8369
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,301 Posts
    And i am freaking badass even without tactical gear. I am the real /K/ommando:
    If you were a real badass, you'd show us your face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #8370
    Dennab
    August 2010
    564 Posts
    If you were a real badass, you'd show us your face.
    Not going to do it for security reasons.

I am anonymous, and here is my face:

(User was permabanned for this post ("Banned for trolling for four times in this same thread within just a month - clearly wont learn" - Starpluck))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #8371
    July 2011
    4,617 Posts
    jesus christ

12. Post #8372
    Dennab
    August 2010
    564 Posts
    It's not only the reason why i can't show the face. The primary reason is that i am military, so the law forbids me to show my face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #8373

January 2010
    1,271 Posts
    Solving Problem:

1. Add to "Ignore List".

Problem Solved.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #8374
    Dennab
    August 2010
    564 Posts
    Too sad that nobody loves me. :(

Edited:

Now serious: I have bought a makarov 22lr conversion kit.

How much does this ammo cost per 1 round? Normal 9x18PM here is 0,90$ per bullet. But i have never seen 22LR in the shops, and didnt give a shit to it. how much does this ammo cost usually?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

15. Post #8375
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,027 Posts
    Too sad that nobody loves me. :(

Edited:

Now serious: I have bought a makarov 22lr conversion kit.

How much does this ammo cost per 1 round? Normal 9x18PM here is 0,90$ per bullet. But i have never seen 22LR in the shops, and didnt give a shit to it. how much does this ammo cost usually?
    $25 for 500 rounds, I'll let you do the math.

Now, in regards to your blatant trolling, gtfo my thread pls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

16. Post #8376
    Dennab
    August 2010
    564 Posts
    $25 for 500 rounds, I'll let you do the math.

Now, in regards to your blatant trolling, gtfo my thread pls.
    Thanks for the info, i will not do the GTFO but okay, i will stop trolling.

Edited:

I am the normal firearms owner as anybody else here, nothing unusual.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #8377
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,238 Posts
    You are a fucking shame to gun owners everywhere.

Give your guns back to your dad, turn off your computer, and think about what you're doing, it's retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #8378
    Dennab
    August 2010
    564 Posts
    You are a fucking shame to gun owners everywhere.

Give your guns back to your dad, turn off your computer, and think about what you're doing, it's retarded.
    Those guns belong to me. STFU.

And again, i don't care about your SHITTY opinion. You are nothing.

Also: if i will give MY guns to my dad, i will violate law, and police will refund my licence. NOBODY except the owner must have access to firearms, that's the law, i can't do anything about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

19. Post #8379
    Don't Worry, I'm a Marine
    October 2005
    2,996 Posts
    Stop being dumb and put the thread back on track.

And to do so: Gentlemen, behold! I give you a Remington M1867

This rifle belongs to a buddy of mine who had gotten it from his grandfather, who in turn got it from his grandfather. The M1867 was originally commissioned by The United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway and produced by them, although some were used by the US Navy as well as hunters.

I'm trying to figure out how much this one is worth. The ones made and Sweden and Norway usually go for about $1000-$2000, but this one I'm not sure on where it's made. It doesn't have any stamping of any kind other than "Remington London and New York". It's also engraved, which leads me to believe it was a custom hunting rifle. The caliber is unknown, but it's somewhere between .38 and .50 (my buddy is stationed here with me, so we can't just take a dial caliper and figure it out ourselves). What is known is that it's not chambered in what Sweden and Norway made their rifles in. Anyway, here's some eye candy.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

20. Post #8380
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    3,250 Posts
    Now that's a fine rifle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #8381
    Dennab
    August 2010
    564 Posts
    Antique, nice rifle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #8382
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,238 Posts

Now unfortunately, there's only so much I can tell from pictures.

It's a muzzle-loader, correct?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #8383
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,841 Posts
    Kinda looks like some sort of lever opens the back of the barrel and you can load that way, but I'm not too sure either

24. Post #8384
    July 2011
    4,617 Posts
    Not going to do it for security reasons.

I am anonymous, and here is my face:
    [img][/img]

(User was permabanned for this post ("Banned for trolling for four times in this same thread within just a month - clearly wont learn" - Starpluck))
    <3 starpluck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

25. Post #8385
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    1867s are rolling block, aka breech loaded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

26. Post #8386
    Dennab
    August 2011
    2,159 Posts
    (User was permabanned for this post ("Banned for trolling for four times in this same thread within just a month - clearly wont learn - Starpluck"))
    All hail Starpluck for getting rid of the pest.

Also nice gun, UncleJimmema.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #8387
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,841 Posts
    1867s are rolling block, aka breech loaded
    That's what I meant, christ I'm bad with terminology.

28. Post #8388
    About god damn time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

29. Post #8389
    October 2007
    2,001 Posts
    Hell yes I'm going shooting tomorrow with friends at the range we liked. Should be a good time.

30. Post #8390
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    UMENATS GONE
    good riddance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #8391
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,301 Posts
    Starpluck, have my babies!

32. Post #8392
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,027 Posts
    Stop being dumb and put the thread back on track.

This rifle belongs to a buddy of mine who had gotten it from his grandfather, who in turn got it from his grandfather. The M1867 was originally commissioned by The United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway and produced by them, although some were used by the US Navy as well as hunters.

I'm trying to figure out how much this one is worth. The ones made and Sweden and Norway usually go for about $1000-$2000, but this one I'm not sure on where it's made. It doesn't have any stamping of any kind other than "Remington London and New York". It's also engraved, which leads me to believe it was a custom hunting rifle. The caliber is unknown, but it's somewhere between .38 and .50 (my buddy is stationed here with me, so we can't just take a dial caliper and figure it out ourselves). What is known is that it's not chambered in what Sweden and Norway made their rifles in. Anyway, here's some eye candy.
    So it's kinda like these? I'm not sure on US prices, though, and being custom may make it more valuable, though it may also make it less valuable too. It does look like it's likely a hunting rifle of a similar style, though, but that could be the result of quality sporterization. You could contact a historian at Remington and ask them if they know anything about it (sometimes the company knows a surprising lot about their guns, someone I know was told the whole history of a S&W pistol they bought by a historian there), or have your friend see if his family knows anything about it, since it seems like his family's had it for generations.

Are you sure it's not in 8x56R?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

33. Post #8393
    April 2010
    2,200 Posts
    Gonna go shoot my 91/30 Sunday, gonna be fun.

34. Post #8394
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,301 Posts
    Gonna fire our M1 Garand tomorrow. 21 enbloc clips shall soon disappear!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

35. Post #8395
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    883 Posts
    Took my Remington 700 (300 Win Mag) to a place down the road from me today to have some major work done to it from where it's at now. Here's what we got set up and planned out...

- True (Blue Print) receiver. Includes lapping lugs, squaring face, correcting thread geometry, etc...
    - Install Badger Ordnance maximized recoil lug
    - True and open up Badger recoil lug
    - Install Timney trigger and all that jazz
    - Install Rock Creek stainless steel match grade barrel; Sendero 1:10 twist
    - Have the barrel blank threaded, chambered, and installed onto the receiver
    - Thread the muzzle for a suppressor (I'm planning on having some major fun with this thing )
    - Install AICS stock I bought a few weeks back (could do this myself, but the place is doing it for me.)
    - Cerakote barrel (Not sure which color to go with yet)
    - Install Nightforce base, rings, and Nightforce NXS
    - INSPECTION
    - Punch holes in paper and deer
    - Feast.

Thing is gonna be a fucking nail driver.

36. Post #8396
    January 2011
    1,663 Posts
    what calibre?

guessing .308 win since you mentioned 1:10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

37. Post #8397
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    883 Posts
    Edited to show. 300 Win Mag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #8398

January 2010
    1,271 Posts
    And boom goes the dynamite.

Dat 1867... hnnnng.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #8399
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    6,658 Posts
    Does anyone else think that guy was actually an anti-gun nut, trying to badly parody gun owners?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

40. Post #8400
    July 2011
    3,278 Posts
    down the road to a place down the road
    Redundant post of the year award
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)