1. Post #321
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    have a .jpeg of my father's Lightweight Commander

I'm sorry if I ruined the thread :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #322
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,063 Posts
    But they are cross-pike bayonets that do not cut cans every well.
    Thus the stabbing, if you make enough holes you'll eventually be able to pull the ammunition through

vv

Edited:

Minus the extruding magazine, that's sexy as fuck. I'd cap that grip and love it rong rong time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #323
    July 2010
    740 Posts
    Thought you would understand the thread inside joke by now Prusselusken? (you know your mosin love?) seems you took the hike though, you ok mate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #324
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,909 Posts
    Oh God, I remember seeing something like that at the Virginia NRA museum.
    I believe its called a punt gun, used for wildfowling, or duck genocide haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

5. Post #325
    Thought you would understand the thread inside joke by now Prusselusken? (you know your mosin love?) seems you took the hike though, you ok mate?
    I've heard it enough times to make it fucking annoying instead of funny or clever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

6. Post #326
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    2-gauge shotgun, for when you absolutely have to kill every motherfucker in the room.
    Wahoooo jee whizz!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

7. Post #327
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    2-gauge shotgun, for when you absolutely have to kill every motherfucker in the room.
    They do a demonstration thing at the boat show every year

Jesus Christ those things are loud.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #328
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,186 Posts
    I've heard it enough times to make it fucking annoying instead of funny or clever.
    You better calm it nugget fucker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

9. Post #329
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,582 Posts
    They do a demonstration thing at the boat show every year

Jesus Christ those things are loud.
    Thing is, you'd expect a bigass cannon like that to be used against something worthy, like entire herds of deer. Or elephants. Or tanks. Or God.
    Instead nope, it's a duck gun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #330
    December 2010
    1,991 Posts
    Thing is, you'd expect a bigass cannon like that to be used against something worthy, like entire herds of deer. Or elephants. Or tanks. Or God.
    Instead nope, it's a duck gun.
    I'm sure a load of steel buckshot would be able to decimate light vehicles, simply by pummeling a gigantic crater into the side. It would be like a few thousand four year olds suddenly hitting your car with tiny ball peen hammers all at once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #331
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,582 Posts
    Since the first tanks in WW1 were countered by refurbished safari hunting weapons, makes you wonder why the fuck did they waste this on FUCKING BIRDS. Imagine the possibilities.

Edited:

Until an old-timey version of /k/ shows up and loads it with barb wire, spare coins and buckets of horse semen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #332

January 2010
    1,271 Posts
    Until an old-timey version of /k/ shows up and loads it with barb wire, spare coins and buckets of horse semen.
    They call that the /k/ Blunderbuss special.

13. Post #333
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,388 Posts
    They call that the /k/ Blunderbuss special.
    For when you absolutely positively must destroy and humiliate everything infront of you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #334

January 2010
    1,271 Posts

Sexy gun man... love 1911's can't think of a gun that looks better to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #335
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,063 Posts
    For when you absolutely positively must destroy and humiliate everything infront of you.
    Shit, now I really wanna build a blunderbuss.

Anyone have any idea how one works?

16. Post #336
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Shit, now I really wanna build a blunderbuss.

Anyone have any idea how one works?
    You take a large metal pipe, weld one end and put a tree on the back

cut a hole in the top of the pipe, place a fuse and load with black powder (you need a permit to buy it, so just make your own), nails, gravel, and glass

Congratulations! You are now an African militiaman!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #337
    [URL]
    Another good one about 22's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #338
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    Finally got my SGL31-67

I love it, except for the stock. Unfortunately we fat Americans are too big for the tiny Warsaw pact stock length meant for skinny Chechen bastards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #339
    You're not supposed to hold your arm out straight, you know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

20. Post #340
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,755 Posts
    5.45 or 7.62?

21. Post #341
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    You're not supposed to hold your arm out straight, you know
    It's pretty clear you have never held any rifle like this, or you are very small.

It's in 5.45.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #342
    April 2010
    4,945 Posts
    Finally got my SGL31-67

I love it, except for the stock. Unfortunately we fat Americans are too big for the tiny Warsaw pact stock length meant for skinny Chechen bastards.
    Very sexy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events

23. Post #343
    It's pretty clear you have never held any rifle like this, or you are very small.

It's in 5.45.
    If you can't shoulder and hold that thing without problems you obviously have very stiff elbows or two metre long arms.

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    If you can't shoulder and hold that thing without problems you obviously have very stiff elbows or two metre long arms.
    I don't think you realize how short the stock itself is. You have to lean in on the weapon more than you should or twist your head and arm awkwardly. It's obviously the size that is the problem. I'm getting a longer skeleton stock anyways as the weapon is light, and would benefit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

25. Post #345
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    hmm, so this is where y'all went.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #346

January 2010
    1,271 Posts
    hmm, so this is where y'all went.
    Awe damn he found us guys!!! ABANDON THREAD!

Edited:

Why are you arguing with him... He could be six feet or taller. Warsaw Pact length is something like an inch shorter than NATO length... so just stop assuming he is doing something wrong, cause then you make an ass outta you and me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    Why are you arguing with him... He could be six feet or taller. Warsaw Pact length is something like an inch shorter than NATO length... so just stop assuming he is doing something wrong, cause then you make an ass outta you and me.
    The only real argument is which "stance u use??!!" or if you are a baby about the bolt distance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

28. Post #348
    I'm over 183 and I had no problem shouldering an AK stock??

29. Post #349
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,755 Posts
    I can easily handle both AR-style full and collapsible (any setting but all the way collapsed) stocks and any AK-style stock. You'll get used to switching between both after a bit of time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #350
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    I can easily handle both AR-style collapsible stocks (any setting but all the way collapsed) and any AK-style stock. You'll get used to switching between both after a bit of time.
    I guess so, but it was noticeably awkward to shoulder.

I am over 200+~ with a 47 and a 6.60
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #351
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,459 Posts
    First firearm I buy is probably gonna be a mcnugget.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,755 Posts
    I guess so, but it was noticeably awkward to shoulder.
    When I first used an AK, I had more chicken winging going on than a Buffalo Wild Wings. Just give it time.

Edited:

First firearm I buy is probably gonna be a mcnugget.
    That was my first, can't really go wrong when they're under $150 basically anywhere you look.

33. Post #353
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,311 Posts
    AK stocks are pretty small for bigger guys, perfect for little bastards though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #354
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,063 Posts
    You take a large metal pipe, weld one end and put a tree on the back

cut a hole in the top of the pipe, place a fuse and load with black powder (you need a permit to buy it, so just make your own), nails, gravel, and glass

Congratulations! You are now an African militiaman!
    Actually, I wonder how hard it would be to build a percussion-cap Blunderbuss...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #355

January 2010
    1,271 Posts
    Actually, I wonder how hard it would be to build a percussion-cap Blunderbuss...
    I can't imagine it would be any harder than making coke can land mines... or, err, so I've been told.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

36. Post #356
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    waffle mags eeeewww
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #357

January 2010
    1,271 Posts
    waffle mags eeeewww
    I know he needs some Drums... or maybe just the RPK mags.

38. Post #358
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    [URL]
    Another good one about 22's.
    Now that i think about it, maybe I'll buy a 10/22 first, then get a marlin, and maybe before both talk to my dad about getting his old .308

and then pen in trigger guard pics all day errday.

39. Post #359
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    650 Posts
    waffle mags eeeewww
    man okay now I'm going to throw them away
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #360
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    man okay now I'm going to throw them away
    good

get some classy bakelite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)