1. Post #41

August 2009
    378 Posts
    The lag is gone now, for everyone who joined and thought it's always laggy like it was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    DSG
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2009
    5,953 Posts
    oma, you got some 'splainin to do

3. Post #43
    February 2010
    5,499 Posts
    It's impossible to start anymore, there's no food anywhere near spawn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    DSG
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2009
    5,953 Posts
    leave, forever

5. Post #45
    July 2008
    240 Posts
    I tried this out yesterday, got out of spawn no problem and found some pigs.
    Walked around 10k blocks and made a small base. Really wasn't very hard.

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,671 Posts
    Y'know, I'd like to hop back in and resume the journey back to New Putzburg, but I can't remember where it is.

7. Post #47
    February 2010
    5,499 Posts
    leave, forever
    nothx

Found one pig in 3k blocks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,357 Posts

I love this server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    14,871 Posts
    I remember this server from ~8-9 months ago, might check it out. Actually we sat up a basw three persons, and as far as I know, it's still there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50

January 2012
    10 Posts
    Went around, found a load of player made refuge spots with food and all that inside chests along with a farm.

I love the signs of people noting they were there, goes all the way back into mid 2011. This shack has been there for around, five months.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #51

February 2012
    1 Posts
    There should be a bed underneath the house that I was using as my spawn. I was actually there the same day those pictures were taken too.

12. Post #52
    February 2010
    5,499 Posts
    What hack clients are you guys using?

13. Post #53
    DSG
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2009
    5,953 Posts
    There should be a bed underneath the house that I was using as my spawn. I was actually there the same day those pictures were taken too.
    nobody cares

What hack clients are you guys using?
    figure it out yourself, if you can't, then you don't deserve a hack client
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    February 2010
    5,499 Posts
    nobody cares

figure it out yourself, if you can't, then you don't deserve a hack client
    There are five thousand of them. I can figure them out. I just wanted opinions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #55

December 2011
    57 Posts
    There are five thousand of them. I can figure them out. I just wanted opinions.
    make your own
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    May 2010
    3,673 Posts
    I'm stuck in a little room of bedrock in the Nether and since I dug my way out of the netherrack I was stuck in /stuck doesn't work what do I do

17. Post #57

September 2011
    213 Posts
    I'm stuck in a little room of bedrock in the Nether and since I dug my way out of the netherrack I was stuck in /stuck doesn't work what do I do
    Ask House,He might be able to help you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #58

August 2009
    378 Posts

It has been done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

19. Post #59
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    Joined the server after a looong long time too see that our base was completely destroyed.

Now I'll have to start a new life even further from spawn.

Edited:

Wait what?

Oh, I see.

Edited:

Huh?

Edited:

Oh! Now I get it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,449 Posts
    I just started trying to survive on this server after failing to even leave spawn a few months ago. I finally got plenty of food and some distance between me and spawn, but how far out do I need to be for my base to be safe?

21. Post #61
    DSG
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2009
    5,953 Posts
    I just started trying to survive on this server after failing to even leave spawn a few months ago. I finally got plenty of food and some distance between me and spawn, but how far out do I need to be for my base to be safe?
    minimum: 1k

to not get griefed in under a month: 5k

2 months: 10k

never: walk in the -/+ or +/- direction for 5 days straight without any breaks, and you should be good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,449 Posts
    minimum: 1k

to not get griefed in under a month: 5k

2 months: 10k

never: walk in the -/+ or +/- direction for 5 days straight without any breaks, and you should be good
    Thanks, I guess the only downside is that it is basically single player at that point.

23. Post #63
    DSG
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2009
    5,953 Posts
    Thanks, I guess the only downside is that it is basically single player at that point.
    chat is what makes it fun :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    February 2010
    5,499 Posts
    chat is what makes it fun :)
    if i wanted to go to 4chan i would type in my browser
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    DSG
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2009
    5,953 Posts
    if i wanted to go to 4chan i would type in my browser
    *sees boxes*

someone seems... mad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,671 Posts
    Back when I played it I did it for the challenge of "How long can I make a base survive on here?".

27. Post #67
    I was 100k blocks out with pens full of animals, I log on and they are all gone. It wasn't another player because none of my diamonds were taken and everything was intact.
    I moved any way for some new scenery and still haven't found any animals. where are they all?

28. Post #68
    February 2010
    5,499 Posts

Place I griefed.

Same place

ditto

Another place I griefed; before

After

An old base that used to belong to policemike. Luke2thebuns destroyed it.

ditto; replica of the dark portal from WoW

Ditto; I presumed this was once a very nice looking cathedral
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Winner Winner x 2 (list)

29. Post #69
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    7,021 Posts
    Ditto shit
    You're really bad at "griefing".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,468 Posts
    "Hurr im gonna break the floor and make a hoal in ther wall"

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,449 Posts
    Progress on my base :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,404 Posts
    might just be me but i really just can't be bothered to go further than 2000 blocks. i'm in the negatives however so there is literally nobody here

what a bore!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    7,021 Posts
    Travel through the nether....

34. Post #74
    February 2010
    5,499 Posts
    You're really bad at "griefing".
    You're just mad you didnt make the op
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

35. Post #75
    August 2009
    175 Posts
    I've been documenting my encounters with mushroom biomes if anyone cares.

MOOSHROOMS #1
    X + 63,550
    Z + 63,659

MOOSHROOMS #2
    X + 83,852
    Z + 82,929

MOOSHROOMS #3
    X + 180,841
    Z + 180,796

MOOSHROOMS #4
    X + 217,306
    Z + 213,853

MOOSHROOMS #5
    X + 217,844
    Z + 215,533

EDIT: Jesus christ, I've ran into 2 more in the last hour, im done with this list, they're not as rare as I thought.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    7,021 Posts
    You're just mad you didnt make the op
    If I were to make the OP it wouldn't be a steaming piece of shit like it is now.

37. Post #77
    February 2010
    5,499 Posts
    If I were to make the OP it wouldn't be a steaming piece of shit like it is now.
    Explain what you would have done different?

38. Post #78
    February 2010
    2,213 Posts
    After finding some food and a bed, I can now travel with ease. Server is fun once you get out of spawn and find some supplies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,474 Posts
    This server used to be cool :(

k

by 'the server' I mean the people on it, now it's just populated by idiots and spanish people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #80
    March 2007
    83 Posts
    How far into the nether do you gotta go to find nether fortresses?