1. Post #201

August 2009
    378 Posts
    Converting... 71%
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #202
    December 2009
    710 Posts
    Converting... 71%
    fag

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 4Funny x 3Optimistic x 1Friendly x 1Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    January 2009
    171 Posts
    Thanks for the shit server that has admins who come in and kill everybody over and over. Its exactly like 2b2t, except for the whole not like it part. Congrats.
    i doubt Livelion would be doing anything like that. It's far more likely one of the troll players is using a cheat's/hacks to mess with players.

hope 2b2t is up soon. Can't wait to finally build high on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #204

March 2012
    11 Posts
    Is there an ETA on this, i'm gonna die if it doesnt come up soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #205

August 2009
    378 Posts
    The server is up in testing mode. Things may be broken. That's about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #206
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    Oh shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    February 2010
    2,213 Posts
    Server is backup, got raided already...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #208
    March 2012
    11 Posts
    Update pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,987 Posts
    Guys, remember when we first started hanging around this server? The first FP republic collapsed, then the 2nd, eventually we were like, what, 10000 blocks from spawn? Then we were torn from the inside out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    Guys, remember when we first started hanging around this server? The first FP republic collapsed, then the 2nd, eventually we were like, what, 10000 blocks from spawn? Then we were torn from the inside out.
    I'm now quite good friends with the guy who destroyed my base that lasted for months.

Edited:

RIP Fort Eden

11. Post #211
    December 2009
    710 Posts
    A few other oldfags and I started making a new FP base a week or 2 ago, this is the progress:

This will be the main room with all the houses, it is 100x100 and will be probably be much deeper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    February 2010
    5,501 Posts
    A facepunch town would be fun to do again, even with the inevitable outcome

13. Post #213
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    A few other oldfags and I started making a new FP base a week or 2 ago, this is the progress:

This will be the main room with all the houses, it is 100x100 and will be probably be much deeper.
    Looking nice.

14. Post #214
    August 2009
    175 Posts

Pm me the coordinates? I'm aRichard on the server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    December 2009
    710 Posts
    Pm me the coordinates? I'm aRichard on the server.
    no newfag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,987 Posts
    no newfag
    Hey, I was there around the time where the others first settled. Could you give me the coordinates? I'm an oldfag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

17. Post #217
    February 2010
    2,213 Posts

gib me coords pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

18. Post #218
    December 2009
    710 Posts
    Hey, I was there around the time where the others first settled. Could you give me the coordinates? I'm an oldfag.
    you played once when the others first settled and never played again. nope.

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,987 Posts
    How do you know that? I just never gathered with the others. I lurk in the shadows.

Edited:

Also, you know excluding the (inactive)oldfags, and the newfags will probably just encourage them, when they find it, to blow it fucking sky high. I hope you enjoy seeing that gigantic room turned into a fucking crater.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

20. Post #220
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,935 Posts
    How do you know that? I just never gathered with the others. I lurk in the shadows.

Edited:

Also, you know excluding the (inactive)oldfags, and the newfags will probably just encourage them, when they find it, to blow it fucking sky high. I hope you enjoy seeing that gigantic room turned into a fucking crater.
    I'm sure that'll convince him to let you in. Telling him that you'll blow it up and all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #221
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,987 Posts
    "Encourage them" them as in others. You really need to practice your reading comprehension.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    August 2009
    175 Posts
    no newfag
    lol k.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #223
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,987 Posts
    I have a feeling there's gonna be an FP civil war soon. I'll side with the ones who don't fucking betray me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #224

September 2011
    213 Posts
    How does that not make you a newfag?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

25. Post #225
    March 2007
    83 Posts
    This whole FP settlement thing never works. To many of you guys are brain dead.

26. Post #226
    December 2009
    710 Posts
    how are you enjoying singleplayer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #227
    August 2009
    175 Posts
    how are you enjoying singleplayer?
    I do agree it was pretty dumb to go out this far. I went to 300k, 300k and turned around.

28. Post #228
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    7,031 Posts
    You're not even remotely rich at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #229
    August 2009
    175 Posts
    You're not even remotely rich at all.
    >implying I don't have a chest at 150k 150k filled with diamond blocks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #230
    July 2011
    90 Posts
    Why the hell would you go that far?

@ mike, good luck with the base. Looks good so far, but I'm afraid it's pretty inevitable someone within your group will betray you and blow that base sky high. No doubt the traitor will go undetected and do the same in the next base you make :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #231
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    7,031 Posts
    >implying I don't have a chest at 150k 150k filled with diamond blocks.
    >Implying this is 4chan
    >Implying a single chest with a few diamond blocks makes you any more remotely rich.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #232
    November 2011
    35 Posts
    SeventeenDicks posted:
    Darius posted:
    far
    Please...

33. Post #233
    August 2009
    175 Posts
    >Implying this is 4chan
    >Implying a single chest with a few diamond blocks makes you any more remotely rich.
    Trends in social media are liable to spread from one site to another. There is no preventing it, and denying it limits the growth of the internet culture.

>Because walking 125k in the nether is more than walking 300k in the overworld.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

34. Post #234
    December 2009
    710 Posts
    Gentlemen, I bring you the first end portal on the server!

We went in, and are gonna kill the dragon soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts
    Wow. I haven't touched 2b2t in ages and all my shit is still here, every bit.

Polly, I still have ALL the stuff from when I found your base.

36. Post #236
    >Implying this is 4chan
    It might as well be in this thread...

37. Post #237
    I like how 09ers are calling everybody else "newfags"

This isn't 4chan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #238
    July 2011
    90 Posts
    servers down? -.-

39. Post #239
    August 2010
    2,111 Posts
    servers down? -.-
    I want the fucking server back I need my melon fix.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #240
    July 2011
    90 Posts
    Server will be up at 6pm GMT+1 apparently