1. Post #521
    October 2009
    4,127 Posts
    If we are going to be using our microphones, I suggest using teamspeak or something similar, ingame VoIP on Killing Floor isn't the greatest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

2. Post #522
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    someone need to record it.

and dont forget your microphones!
    funny shit is bound to happen at things like these!
    If it's Europe server, you want to have me screaming in the mic whenever I see a Fleshpound.
    People tell me I'm funny even though I'm really not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

3. Post #523
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,556 Posts
    If we are going to be using our microphones, I suggest using teamspeak or something similar, ingame VoIP on Killing Floor isn't the greatest.
    he told me he has a vent server

I'm the "constant chatter" type of player
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #524
    November 2010
    1,415 Posts
    Uhhh, if finally iŽll be there, better i dont talk. My accent talking English is terrible.

The saturday is fine for me (US time?).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

5. Post #525
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,556 Posts
    Uhhh, if finally iŽll be there, better i dont talk. My accent talking English is terrible.

The saturday is fine for me (US time?).
    accents are hilarious (in a good way)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #526
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    We could make fun of all the yanks if it makes you feel better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #527
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    The server is going to be in Europe? Well I can't play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #528
    October 2009
    4,127 Posts
    We should have a few test runs to see, how everyone plays out on different classes. Also what is the server's IP?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #529
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,202 Posts
    We should have a few test runs to see, how everyone plays out on different classes. Also what is the server's IP?
    eveyone goes medic.

one guy angers a fleshpound and gets bombarded by needles while slashing th FP with a knife.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #530
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,556 Posts
    eveyone goes medic.

one guy angers a fleshpound and gets bombarded by needles while slashing th FP with a knife.
    collective squad NPM: 700
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #531
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    697 Posts
    My servers IP is 66.177.74.248 if you care to try it out. We don't have enough for a full team and someone is going to need to record from spectate. If the team is mostly US based then how about a practice sometime tonight. PM me on steam if this goes down, I'm logged into chat on my cell.

12. Post #532
    October 2009
    4,127 Posts
    Server works fine, got around 140 ping, no noticeable lag.

13. Post #533
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    697 Posts
    Glad to hear it.

14. Post #534
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    228 Posts
    Server works fantastic for me, aside from the usual lag spike when zeds first spawn lasting about 3x longer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

15. Post #535
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    697 Posts
    Server works fantastic for me, aside from the usual lag spike when zeds first spawn lasting about 3x longer.
    I was just rendering a new seed in the minecraft server so that may have had something to do with any extra load the server was under not long ago.

16. Post #536
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,077 Posts
    Just bought the game last night, still getting the hang of it all.

I was one of the first guys to die in this match so I was running around in spectator mode trying to get a nice screenshot.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #537
    Gum
    July 2011
    1,232 Posts

I was one of the first guys to die in this match so I was running around in spectator mode trying to get a nice screenshot.

...And failed.
    Say, you didn't happen to play on a hard, suicidal or hell on earth server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #538
    November 2010
    8,652 Posts
    I just played again after a brief hiatus and I noticed my mouse sensitivity slowly decreases as I play. Near the end of the match I have to swipe across my mousepad three times to do a 180. Even changing the sensitivity in the options doesn't do anything. Anyone else had this before?

19. Post #539
    July 2010
    3,573 Posts

Just some advice: stay on normal or beginner until you get some perks up to level 3 or 4. It may seem like a while, but some perks can be leveled up normally by playing other classes, like pistol headshots for Sharpshooter.

Also if you want to die less/not be the first to die, I recommend playing Firebug or Medic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #540
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,077 Posts
    ...And failed.
    Say, you didn't happen to play on a hard, suicidal or hell on earth server?
    I've been playing on Normal, why?

21. Post #541
    November 2010
    8,652 Posts
    I've been playing on Normal, why?
    He just wants to make sure you're not one of the new guys that always join difficult servers thinking they'll do ok just because they beat CoD4 on Veteran.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #542
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,306 Posts
    This is a bad time to have a broken mic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #543
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,202 Posts
    if your music volume is under 95% of the sound effects volume, you are not playing killing floor properly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #544
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,077 Posts
    He just wants to make sure you're not one of the new guys that always join difficult servers thinking they'll do ok just because they beat CoD4 on Veteran.
    I see. Nah, as I said I'm still getting the hang of the game. I've still a bit to learn especially about perks and whatnot. I'm not arrogant enough to believe I can master a game like this within 24 hours of purchasing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #545
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    I see. Nah, as I said I'm still getting the hang of the game. I've still a bit to learn especially about perks and whatnot. I'm not arrogant enough to believe I can master a game like this within 24 hours of purchasing it.
    That's the way. I have to admit that I'm nowhere near a professional player but I know how to help the team and if you know what each perk's role is, that's all you need to be a good playa. Beginner is great for messing around and testing the weapons while Normal is better for learning the actual roles of classes.

Hard and upwards is more like actual playing and leveling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

26. Post #546
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,202 Posts
    That's the way. I have to admit that I'm nowhere near a professional player but I know how to help the team and if you know what each perk's role is, that's all you need to be a good playa. Beginner is great for messing around and testing the weapons while Normal is better for learning the actual roles of classes.

Hard and upwards is more like actual playing and leveling.
    im still afraid of the hard difficulty :scared:

guess ill just have to go and pop that fleshpound in the face with a few 9mms

"or we can slash him with a machete and see if that works!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #547
    October 2009
    4,127 Posts
    Hard isn't that scary, you can molest everything as a level 6 Perk/Class without any effort given.

Hell on Earth on the other hand... Lets just say Scrakes and Fleshpounds are actually dangerous, very very dangerous.

Edited:

Hell, Fleshpounds are so soft on Hard, you can take them out without too much stress as a level 6 Berserker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #548
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    I don't play suicidal or HoE unless I'm playing with people I know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #549
    October 2009
    4,127 Posts
    I've played with randoms on HoE and Suicidal and I've survived quite a few times.
    Only problem is when a bunch of low levels that are new to Killing Floor join these HoE and Suicidal servers not being able to keep up or dying quite a bit due not knowing what to do and that.

30. Post #550
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,202 Posts
    Hard isn't that scary, you can molest everything as a level 6 Perk/Class without any effort given.

Hell on Earth on the other hand... Lets just say Scrakes and Fleshpounds are actually dangerous, very very dangerous.

Edited:

Hell, Fleshpounds are so soft on Hard, you can take them out without too much stress as a level 6 Berserker.
    yeah i think it goes more or less like this:
    beginner: get used to stuff, perk levels at 0-1, maybe even 2 if youre not that good.
    normal: soloing level 3-4, team of level 2-3
    hard: good team of level 2-3 or level 3-4
    suicidal: requires extensive planning and whatnot, 4-5
    hell on earth: go under level 5 and itll be easier to sit on a bunch of live grenades

Edited:
    too bad my highest perks are medic and sharpie at level 4
    everything else, excepct firebug which is at level 2, is level 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #551
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,809 Posts
    yeah i think it goes more or less like this:
    beginner: get used to stuff, perk levels at 0-1, maybe even 2 if youre not that good.
    normal: soloing level 3-4, team of level 2-3
    hard: good team of level 2-3 or level 3-4
    suicidal: requires extensive planning and whatnot, 4-5
    hell on earth: go under level 5 and itll be easier to sit on a bunch of live grenades

Edited:
    too bad my highest perks are medic and sharpie at level 4
    everything else, excepct firebug which is at level 2, is level 3
    I managed to be on the top of the scoreboard without dying as a level 3 commando on HoE, but I got kicked at wave 7 because the other players thought that my perk level wasn't high enough. So your recommended level is kind of right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

32. Post #552
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    Topping the scoreboard doesn't mean all that much since killing a crawler and killing a fleshpound are both one kill on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #553
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,809 Posts
    Well, it does mean much if you are playing commando.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #554
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,556 Posts
    Well, it does mean much if you are playing commando.
    on HoE

35. Post #555
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    Sorry, just that some people go "most points = best player" and that irritates me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #556
    October 2009
    4,127 Posts
    Commandos can easily top scoreboards, especially at level 6, I generally just chug around the M4 and AK instead of going AK and Scar, because usually I am just shooting all the trash (which nets me a lot of kills) instead of taking on scrakes and fleshpounds, I can leave them to the berserkers or demos on my team.

Mainly also due to the M4 and AK having more ammo in the mag/clip or whatever, you can chain zed time a lot more easily before running out of ammo and also take on bigger mobs of crawlers, stalkers and clots, etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #557
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,809 Posts
    I like to use Scar in semi-auto mode, it's really ammo effective if you aim for the head.

Edited:

Sorry, just that some people go "most points = best player" and that irritates me.
    Well, killing floor is a game where points actually show how effective you are in general.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #558
    November 2010
    1,415 Posts
    When i play as firebug, i always get the top, probably because set on fire things helps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

39. Post #559
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    Well, killing floor is a game where points actually show how effective you are in general.
    Not really, I never see medics too far up the board but they're almost essential.

40. Post #560
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rip $5
    December 2009
    5,809 Posts
    Not really, I never see medics too far up the board but they're almost essential.
    In general.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events