1. Post #1121
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,699 Posts
    Some of the achievements appear to be bugged. I didn't get the "We got a cowyboy here" achievement until the second time I bought dual 9mms, dual handcannons, and dual magnums.

Speaking of, they rapetrain just about anything as a Level 6 Sharpshooter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

2. Post #1122
    November 2010
    1,379 Posts
    Some of the achievements appear to be bugged. I didn't get the "We got a cowyboy here" achievement until the second time I bought dual 9mms, dual handcannons, and dual magnums.

Speaking of, they rapetrain just about anything as a Level 6 Sharpshooter.
    Yeah. For example, i got the achievement of kill the patriarch with the LAW when i was using the axe (lol). Or that achievement with the M72, that only counts in singleplayer.

I got the berserk perk to LV5, so only lefts the commando to have all the perks to LV5. IŽll ready for the summer update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

3. Post #1123
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,802 Posts
    I was kinda hoping for a Post man, a deranged Chef and a parking meter man.
    I'm still hoping for a LARPer personally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #1124
    May 2010
    2,324 Posts
    Yeah. For example, i got the achievement of kill the patriarch with the LAW when i was using the axe (lol). Or that achievement with the M72, that only counts in singleplayer.

I got the berserk perk to LV5, so only lefts the commando to have all the perks to LV5. IŽll ready for the summer update.
    I think if someone kills the patriarch with a LAW everyone gets the achievement. At least when i killed it with a LAW my friend got it...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #1125
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    I think if someone kills the patriarch with a LAW everyone gets the achievement. At least when i killed it with a LAW my friend got it...
    Yes same goes with marry man. As long nobody shot the patriarch with any other weapon but crossbows, one player can kill him while the others do nothing.

Another bugged archivement is finish him! I try it a lot of times but no result.

Even when I try only nades and shoting then spamming nades
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

6. Post #1126
    November 2010
    1,379 Posts
    Another bugged archivement is finish him! I try it a lot of times but no result.
    I heard that achievement is broken since the Christmas update of 2010 (i got it in the first free weekend, when KF just appeared).

Another achievement that is just hard to get it (not because is bugged) is that about kill 10 times zeds who are eating the corpses of your mates. In all this time i only scored 5/10.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

7. Post #1127
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    1,030 Posts
    I think that the Highlander achievement (kill a SC, a FP and the Patriach in the same map with the same Claymore) is broken, because today i was able to do it twice and didnt got it.
    These are Christmas achievements. You can only earn them by killing the Xmas zeds, and those are long gone now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #1128
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Bah, annoyed that the only server chain I enjoy playing on won't let me use the RE4 trader mod. Sick of hearing this windbag every few minutes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

9. Post #1129
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    These are Christmas achievements. You can only earn them by killing the Xmas zeds, and those are long gone now.
    Thanks, no more noob tube into scrakes for a cheap archivement.

10. Post #1130
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,602 Posts
    well you can wait another 6 months
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

11. Post #1131
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,735 Posts
    6 months
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be christmas again, a new age. Tripwire spoke of the mythical Unlocks on the steam cloud. Soon that unlock will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Baddest Santas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #1132
    May 2010
    2,324 Posts
    Any idea when the summer event is starting if there is going to be one? It would be stupid for these events to be 1 time only...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #1133
    So, when I started this day my medic was lvl 3 with about 6000 healing points. Now I'm level 4 and have earned the "I love ze healing not ze hurting" achievement!

One step closer to level 6...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

14. Post #1134
    October 2009
    699 Posts
    Or better than kings. Baddest Santas.

You were saying?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #1135
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,699 Posts
    I think you missed the joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1136
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,735 Posts
    Yeah, that's what I was talking about? People have to wait for christmas again if they want to unlock him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #1137
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,794 Posts
    I'm still hoping for a LARPer personally.
    Isn't that what the RO2 characters are described as?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events

18. Post #1138

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    Yeah, that's what I was talking about? People have to wait for christmas again if they want to unlock him.
    by then we will all be electronic old men :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #1139
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,602 Posts
    just got an update don't know what it changes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

20. Post #1140
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    just got an update don't know what it changes
    Same here. I can't find the patch notes.

21. Post #1141
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,522 Posts
    Glados is back and you can get those Portal/potato achievements again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #1142
    I hate you.
    April 2010
    2,043 Posts
    Why would they do that?

23. Post #1143
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,602 Posts
    so whos up to make 70000 grand?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1144
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,522 Posts
    Why would they do that?
    Potato sack is avaiable again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #1145
    January 2010
    2,730 Posts
    so whos up to make 70000 grand?
    I'll do it with you, maybe the potato room as well.

26. Post #1146
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,339 Posts

Is there a way to make her replace the trader normally? I don't like the normal trader...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #1147
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,602 Posts
    I'll do it with you, maybe the potato room as well.
    that room takes like forever to open you need like 5 people at 4 support
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #1148
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,339 Posts
    For some reason, Killing Floor won't work for me.

I've uninstalled, reinstalled and verified game cache along with letting it update.

When I start it up, nothing happens but it says on steam that I'm in game. About a minute or so later, steam then says I'm online, Killing Floor never starts up or anything and there are no error messages.

Anyone know what the problem is?

29. Post #1149
    January 2010
    2,730 Posts
    Seriously? Just after I posted that I did it with one other person on beginner, being the only one opening the door at a level 4 support. We did it in 8 waves.

30. Post #1150
    October 2009
    699 Posts
    I managed to do it in one wave, here's how.
    Have a medic as a teammate, go support, kill every zed but a clot. Let the clot attack the guy welding, the medic heals him. Massive point farming, loadsamoney, you win in every way possible!

Try it and see what happens.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #1151
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    Here is a trick:

Pipe bombs. Loads of them.

Is rather expensive but works well and if you are level 6 you can spam them as much as you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #1152
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Also, if six guys go gold level support, have all of them spam their stock of 11 grenades against the door. It deals massive damage at level 6. After that start welding, speeds up the process by 30%~ if you get it right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

33. Post #1153
    February 2009
    22,670 Posts
    Seriously? Just after I posted that I did it with one other person on beginner, being the only one opening the door at a level 4 support. We did it in 8 waves.
    u can do it in 1 wave, just make one guy distract the last ZED long enough for you guys to open it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #1154
    November 2010
    1,379 Posts
    Wait, the door and the potato achievements back again? good.

The Angry core module trader back too, or not?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

35. Post #1155
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    Why'd it update?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #1156
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,339 Posts
    For some reason, Killing Floor won't work for me.

I've uninstalled, reinstalled and verified game cache along with letting it update.

When I start it up, nothing happens but it says on steam that I'm in game. About a minute or so later, steam then says I'm online, Killing Floor never starts up or anything and there are no error messages.

Anyone know what the problem is?

It'd be nice if someone could try to help me.

37. Post #1157
    May 2010
    2,324 Posts
    If the potato achievements are still up then we should get together and try buy the potato
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #1158

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    does this mean the valve pack & gold potato are up for grabs again?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events

39. Post #1159
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    2,522 Posts
    If the potato achievements are still up then we should get together and try buy the potato
    I did it alone with fakeplayers mutator to set players to 99. took me three waves on beginner to get enough money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

40. Post #1160
    May 2010
    2,324 Posts
    I did it alone with fakeplayers mutator to set players to 99. took me three waves on beginner to get enough money.
    How? I tried solo, dedicated server and listen server on a map called levelingperksultra where there is a money room and when i bought it nothing happened. Also in solo it didnt even let me buy it. Is it because of the map?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)