1. Post #241
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,526 Posts
    more historical british weapons please

fuck that nazi zombie bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #242
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,953 Posts
    Exploding harpoon gun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #243
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    An old Lee Enfield rifle would be cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #244
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,526 Posts
    why they didn't make a enfield instead of the lever action is beyond me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

5. Post #245
    July 2009
    5,430 Posts
    what?

I don't use the husk gun much, but the LAW's red dot is perfectly zeroed.

If you're talking about the xbow, etc, I suggest you switch to the "texture" scope rather than the model scope for gameplay reasons.

The wall here would be about medium to long range away.

It's not every shot either, just whenever the game feels like it I guess. It also happens with other projectile weapons like I said like LAW/Husk gun.

And yes I use textured scope but that doesn't explain the LAW and husk gun doing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #246
    Squadron Leader of the United FP Alliance
    November 2010
    2,956 Posts
    Gahh can't decide between historical eastern front weapons or unorthodox weapons!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #247
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,173 Posts
    firebug needs some cool new gun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #248
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    4,209 Posts
    Whoops, didn't see the link.

Why RO weapons? I love the Mosin as much as the next guy, but why in KF?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #249
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,568 Posts
    It would be cool if they added a sound cannon, which would function like the sirens scream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #250
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,017 Posts
    Whoops, didn't see the link.

Why RO weapons? I love the Mosin as much as the next guy, but why in KF?
    Because it'll offer lots of things for each class. I haven't got the money for RO2 yet, but if it's like other WWII games it'll have all kinds of semi-auto rifles, SMG's, sniper rifles, machine guns and other such things.

Plus, bayonet-equipped rifles for the Bezerkers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #251
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,981 Posts
    firebug is worse

and people were bitching about the killstealing, not the smoke.

they were pissed because I fired on groups of specimens usually at sharpshooter-ish range. depriving them of said kills.

Edited:

team should have at least 1 medic and sharp, and no firebugs/demos

I would recommend medic/2xsharp/commando/support.

sharps use Lever-Action against gorefasts and xbow against scrakes.

support should keep a hunting shotgun so you can kill scrakes with the alt-fire when they get close in.

use xbow for scrake/FP, go for the headshots.

On low levels medic should consider buying an xbow as well since they can stun it with headshots, then kill it with a followup shot.

Let me stop your firebug rage for some seconds. Since Firebug is my main perk I hate how everybody hates,degrade and underestimate him while he can make a very good partner in this jolly sport of killing ZEDs.

We can slow down zeds, we are a very good trash eliminators and with that we clean the way for other perks (sharpshooters and bersekers) Great ammo pool and husk immunity (over level 3)

If you know how to play firebug you will never hear complains about SS and bersekers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

12. Post #252
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    227 Posts
    Nearly got firebug to 5, should I go for berzerker or commando next? They're both at around 2.4m damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

13. Post #253
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Nearly got firebug to 5, should I go for berzerker or commando next? They're both at around 2.4m damage.
    Commando is way harder and you'd do better to level it off-perk. Go Zerker, it's the fucking best.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #254
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,568 Posts
    Yeah commando is pretty shitty compared to berserker.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

15. Post #255
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Yeah commando is pretty shitty compared to berserker.
    Zerkers eat Sirens, Clots and Crawlers for breakfast, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

16. Post #256
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,173 Posts
    commando could use something like a BAR as a new weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #257
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Or the Bren LMG.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #258
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,247 Posts
    Improvised weaponry? I can see those firebugs running around with spray cans and lighters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #259
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,173 Posts
    how about that trebuchet for sharpshooter that shoot mini berserkers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

20. Post #260
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,526 Posts
    Let me stop your firebug rage for some seconds. Since Firebug is my main perk I hate how everybody hates,degrade and underestimate him while he can make a very good partner in this jolly sport of killing ZEDs.

We can slow down zeds, we are a very good trash eliminators and with that we clean the way for other perks (sharpshooters and bersekers) Great ammo pool and husk immunity (over level 3)

If you know how to play firebug you will never hear complains about SS and bersekers.
    he said he was new to the game, and new firebugs (who don't know your magical ninja firebug ways) will usually screw up the time of SS/berserkers

note how I also said demo?

I play demo a LOT yet I wouldn't recommend it for new players, since there's a lot of potential for vision obscuring.

firebugs are great teammates on dark maps since they can light up the specimens so you can see them better.

Edited:

firebug needs some cool new gun
    firebug has 3 weapons (mac/flamer/husk) like most other classes.

medic has 2 weapons.

more medic weapons.

aka a SCAR without the sight?

Edited:

The wall here would be about medium to long range away.

It's not every shot either, just whenever the game feels like it I guess. It also happens with other projectile weapons like I said like LAW/Husk gun.

And yes I use textured scope but that doesn't explain the LAW and husk gun doing it.
    I don't know, I've never had that problem

21. Post #261
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,981 Posts
    he said he was new to the game, and new firebugs (who don't know your magical ninja firebug ways) will usually screw up the time of SS/berserkers

note how I also said demo?

I play demo a LOT yet I wouldn't recommend it for new players, since there's a lot of potential for vision obscuring.

firebugs are great teammates on dark maps since they can light up the specimens so you can see them better.
    I get your way of thinking. Low level firebugs tend to aim high at the body of the zeds instead of crouch and fire at the feets with single short puff to keep a clean sigh for other players. They are good teammates for atmost every map like commandos because they cover other perks weakness and like I say before they clean rooms full of Zeds while a SS and support would like to get surrounded.

Sorry but I really dislike people calling firebug just a nuisance. I can't stand Sharpy and support elitism sometimes.

Also yeah Demo is very bad in early levels, the best way to level up that perk is playing support and using grenades when you have a huge mob infront of you since they have atmost the same damage bonus.

22. Post #262
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,526 Posts
    I get your way of thinking. Low level firebugs tend to aim high at the body of the zeds instead of crouch and fire at the feets with single short puff to keep a clean sigh for other players. They are good teammates for atmost every map like commandos because they cover other perks weakness and like I say before they clean rooms full of Zeds while a SS and support would like to get surrounded.

Sorry but I really dislike people calling firebug just a nuisance. I can't stand Sharpy and support elitism sometimes.

Also yeah Demo is very bad in early levels, the best way to level up that perk is playing support and using grenades when you have a huge mob infront of you since they have atmost the same damage bonus.
    I'm a medic elitist :P

got my sharp level 6 simply through using the LAR/9mm as a medic.

commando is much less annoying for room clearing though, there's no "vision obscuring potential" and they don't self-damage at lower levels (I've had many a noob self-immolate)

at high levels they're about equal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #263
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,981 Posts
    I'm a medic elitist :P
    Come here bro :respek: Medic master race :love:

Also I got my sharpy at level 5 just like that but with HC/9mm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

24. Post #264
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,005 Posts
    More like Harry Enfield amirite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Zing Zing x 2 (list)

25. Post #265
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    227 Posts
    So I tried playing berzerker and realized why everyone complains about other people. Nobody will let me keep Scrakes stunned even when I let them know I can, and I keep almost getting killed by them. So I stop attacking them, and other players get mad at me for not helping them kill the Scrakes and kick me out of the server. So I go to a new game. Same problem, but they actually let me stun the Scrakes after I let them know, they just don't let me take care of the Fleshpounds, preferring to die instead, even though I told them I can kill them without having them rage.

Then there's also two useless medics on the team. Everyone else dead but me and them. Some sirens show up and I decide to run in and slice one's head off before she can scream and kill the other, taking minimal damage in the process. I'm already down to 40 health and expect at least one of the medics to heal me since there's nothing else around to cause them any danger. However, Medic 1 decides to use his grenade launcher to blind me and make me take too much damage to finish both sirens. So I start to run back and heal, and Medic 2 uses HIS grenade launcher to launch the second siren into my face and get me killed, then they both get killed by a Fleshpound that appears right when I die.

But even though people are stupid, berzerker is hella fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #266
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,173 Posts
    yeah, sirens are the best rocket jumpers in the entire game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

27. Post #267
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,526 Posts
    So I tried playing berzerker and realized why everyone complains about other people. Nobody will let me keep Scrakes stunned even when I let them know I can, and I keep almost getting killed by them. So I stop attacking them, and other players get mad at me for not helping them kill the Scrakes and kick me out of the server. So I go to a new game. Same problem, but they actually let me stun the Scrakes after I let them know, they just don't let me take care of the Fleshpounds, preferring to die instead, even though I told them I can kill them without having them rage.

Then there's also two useless medics on the team. Everyone else dead but me and them. Some sirens show up and I decide to run in and slice one's head off before she can scream and kill the other, taking minimal damage in the process. I'm already down to 40 health and expect at least one of the medics to heal me since there's nothing else around to cause them any danger. However, Medic 1 decides to use his grenade launcher to blind me and make me take too much damage to finish both sirens. So I start to run back and heal, and Medic 2 uses HIS grenade launcher to launch the second siren into my face and get me killed, then they both get killed by a Fleshpound that appears right when I die.

what level were they?

if under 6 they're fucking stupid.

One should have farmed you for health points (topped that bitch off), the other should have juggled the siren to prevent you from killing it, so they could farm more health points.

seriously though any medic above level 3 who drop-charges/switch-charges can keep a player at full health who is being attacked by a siren on normal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #268
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    227 Posts
    One was 5 and the other was 6. Oh and it was hard, not normal. Normal's too slow for getting damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #269
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,526 Posts
    One was 5 and the other was 6. Oh and it was hard, not normal. Normal's too slow for getting damage.
    hahaha yeah, I always played on suicidal when leveling medic.

still, the level 5 was an idiot, he should have farmed you

30. Post #270
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,173 Posts
    guys, i know what weapon would be awesome for the berserker:

a scythe!

long reach, strong and relatevily fast too.
    like, claymore upgrade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #271
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,981 Posts
    guys, i know what weapon would be awesome for the berserker:

a scythe!

long reach, strong and relatevily fast too.
    like, claymore upgrade.
    No, I want the chainsaw to be useful again then we can talk about more meele weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,561 Posts
    I thought stunned scrakes couldn't be messed up by other people?

33. Post #273
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    227 Posts
    I thought stunned scrakes couldn't be messed up by other people?
    Hitting them from the back stun, they can't. The to the head katana-lock-thing can be broken though. I guess it's not really technically a stun, just flinch locking or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #274
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,561 Posts
    Hitting them from the back stun, they can't. The to the head katana-lock-thing can be broken though. I guess it's not really technically a stun, just flinch locking or something.
    Just stun with fire axe if people are messing you up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

35. Post #275
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    227 Posts
    Just stun with fire axe if people are messing you up?
    I try to as often as I can, but it's not always an option.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

36. Post #276
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,981 Posts

Please tell me you are not the lone wolf I happens to find.

Gotta hate berseker who think they are lone wolf and they can survive themself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #277
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,526 Posts
    yeah it's a "flinch" lock

stun is what they get when they take a xbow bolt to the head
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

38. Post #278
    July 2009
    5,430 Posts
    Finally.

Level 4 support. I had the damage but I just needed welding points. 30k to be precise.

Sooooo I went to aperture and unwelded that door, apparently unwelding doors gives you welding points too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #279
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,561 Posts
    Please tell me you are not the lone wolf I happens to find.

Gotta hate berseker who think they are lone wolf and they can survive themself.
    If people are messing his SK solos up then he probably isn't solo.

40. Post #280
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,981 Posts
    If people are messing his SK solos up then he probably isn't solo.
    No, he was a level 5 guy and didn't take on scrakes. He wasn't a SAM cheater too he was really good and we where holding the stairs pretty well until he left us alone and in one second I hear the HUURR HURR IMA SCRAKE in my back.

I couldn't do jack shit because I was Demo.