1. Post #2961
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,211 Posts
    That's a shitty berserker. A good one will watch their health and when they get to about 70 they'll seek out the medic so they can keep topped off. Similarly, a good one won't get hit enough to make that trip to the medic very frequently, so his absence from the front lines won't be so noticeable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

2. Post #2962
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,401 Posts
    Yeah when my shit goes below 70 and I've already healed myself, then I'm in over my head and it's time to get the fuck back.

I don't understand berserkers who charge into Fleshpounds by themsevles. I did that once, and it was a bad move, not doing it again.

Edited:

For me when it comes to healing people, if they dodge the first 2 darts, I move on, if there are no other injured teammates then I fire the third. If they dodge that one I move in with my syringe and heal them manually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #2963
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,654 Posts

Coincidentally this fits pretty well in the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #2964
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Don't try to heal them. I learned the best way to play medic is to know who is more important to heal and who is not.
    Considering he died right after I think it was quite important to try and heal him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

5. Post #2965
    December 2009
    4,846 Posts
    Most of my experiences as Medic when trying to heal a Beserker:

Followed by.
    "OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING SHIT MEDIC WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU HEAL ME, FUCKING NOOB"

Disconnects before you can give him a comeback.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

6. Post #2966
    July 2009
    5,440 Posts
    Most of my experiences as Medic when trying to heal a Beserker:

It wouldn't have healed him fast enough for him to survive anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Zing Zing x 2 (list)

7. Post #2967
    joh
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    714 Posts
    It wouldn't have healed him fast enough for him to survive anyway.
    Yeah but if he'd stayed away from the Fleshpound instead of charging towards it there'd be time to fully heal him before it raged and some of the other team members could have weakened or even killed it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

8. Post #2968
    July 2009
    5,440 Posts
    Yeah but if he'd stayed away from the Fleshpound instead of charging towards it there'd be time to fully heal him before it raged and some of the other team members could have weakened or even killed it.
    But he didn't and died. Rip he will not be missed.

9. Post #2969
    June 2010
    5,526 Posts
    But he didn't and died. Rip he will not be missed.
    rip in pieces
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #2970
    September 2010
    7,063 Posts
    rip in pieces
    Literally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Zing Zing x 9 (list)

11. Post #2971
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,950 Posts
    Yeah, I got to 5 during summer sideshow sale too.Thing is, it goes fast till lvl 5.For lvl 4 you only need 12 000, for lvl 5 25 000 then BAM 100 000 for lvl 6 :<
    AWWWWW YEAH
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Winner Winner x 16Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #2972
    July 2009
    5,440 Posts
    AWWWWW YEAH

Bitchin'

inb4 farmed because doom2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16 (list)

13. Post #2973
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,401 Posts

Bitchin'

inb4 farmed because doom2
    Still a hell of an accomplishment. It's hard to find a team that'll cooperate and be able to hold their own.

Edited:

And if you do, chances are there's already a Commando doing that exact thing. FUCK.

14. Post #2974
    July 2009
    5,440 Posts
    Still a hell of an accomplishment. It's hard to find a team that'll cooperate and be able to hold their own.

Edited:

And if you do, chances are there's already a Commando doing that exact thing. FUCK.
    I had to compete for that spot in that pic. There was another level 5 commando doing that when I joined so I just did what he was doing only better and he gave up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2975
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    -snip nevermind its in the op -
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

16. Post #2976
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,555 Posts
    -snip nevermind its in the op -
    so ~finnish~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #2977
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,610 Posts
    So while my Internet was down yesterday I tried to play Killing Floor solo.

My perks worked but they didn't advance. I was sad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

18. Post #2978
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    so ~finnish~
    Wht d y mn ? 'm Frnh nd n d th sm thngs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

19. Post #2979
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,610 Posts
    Wht d y mn ? 'm Frnh nd n d th sm thngs.
    Why do you think he has this outrageous accent, you silly king?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

20. Post #2980
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Why do you think he has this outrageous accent, you silly king?
    Truu, ai kan spiik very kuud engklis
    ai m finnish pro at engklis

uu understand, korrekt?

should be a soundpack for finnish/english accent in killing floor, it'd be so bad it'd actually be funny to others
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

21. Post #2981
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    Is so hard to find good matches even on normal.

I can't find normal level 6 players, I only run into SAM cheaters and trolls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

22. Post #2982
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Is so hard to find good matches even on normal.

I can't find normal level 6 players, I only run into SAM cheaters and trolls.
    You're the only one, I never had a single problem with the KF community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #2983
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    You're the only one, I never had a single problem with the KF community.
    Dunno, last 6 games I played the same thing: SAM players and trolls fucking the low levels and the whole team dead on wave 5.

I can only find peace on unserious modded servers and custom gamemodes like dead space kf or gungame.

24. Post #2984
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    Dunno, last 6 games I played the same thing: SAM players and trolls fucking the low levels and the whole team dead on wave 5.

I can only find peace on unserious modded servers and custom gamemodes like dead space kf or gungame.
    Depends on whether the SAM players are people who have just started playing or people who are just tired of grinding. I'm the latter and I don't have much trouble playing on any difficulty. True, I haven't played KF in weeks but with a few rusty rounds I could play HoE just as well as the next (proper) guy.

I know a lot of people shun the SAM and for a good reason, but not all people are incompetent jerks. Pity to see that it's quickly gaining such a stereotype.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

25. Post #2985
    White Male seeking K-Pop Harem
    January 2012
    3,008 Posts
    I had to compete for that spot in that pic. There was another level 5 commando doing that when I joined so I just did what he was doing only better and he gave up
    Survival of the Fittest..I mean best player.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #2986
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    Depends on whether the SAM players are people who have just started playing or people who are just tired of grinding. I'm the latter and I don't have much trouble playing on any difficulty. True, I haven't played KF in weeks but with a few rusty rounds I could play HoE just as well as the next (proper) guy.

I know a lot of people shun the SAM and for a good reason, but not all people are incompetent jerks. Pity to see that it's quickly gaining such a stereotype.
    You know, filling the weld and the stalker bar is somehow ok.

But I only get those cocky guys playing sharpshooter with xbow and what they do? Headshot two clots, then when the big fuckers comes by they run out of ammo and they piss them off with the pistol.

I guess I will take a short break until the next month.

27. Post #2987
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,806 Posts

A drawing I did about perks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #2988
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,784 Posts
    It pisses me off when people refuse to cooperate. I'm kind of a hypocrite when I say that though. Lately, every time I play on BioticsLab, the entire squad is scattered around the level. The best spot to stick to is the spawn hallway due to its easily defensible doors and corridors.

Now, I'm not one to particularly care about how someone else plays the game, but I find it ridiculous when a bunch of clowns group together in quite possibly the worst spot ever and continue to go to that spot despite dying halfway into each wave, leaving me to do all of the dirty work. And yeah sure, I could go over to where they are and support them, but you can polish a shit spot all you want. It's still going to be a shit spot.

In all the years that I've been playing KF I haven't been so pissed off at the community until now. I blame the Steam sales.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

29. Post #2989
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,379 Posts
    Do you guys play custom maps/Should I put some custom maps on the KF servers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #2990
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,555 Posts
    Do you guys play custom maps/Should I put some custom maps on the KF servers?
    if they're whitelisted, yes

if not, no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2991
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,401 Posts
    Also if they're good too, nobody likes bad maps.

32. Post #2992
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    227 Posts
    Still recommending kf_PhantomCastle, but I can't remember the names of any others that stood out particularly well, I'll check later.

Just please don't add all the maps that are basically a tiny arena with enemies coming from all corners of the map, those aren't much fun after you see 20 different maps doing that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

33. Post #2993
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,015 Posts
    Also if they're good too, nobody likes bad maps.
    pls no doom
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #2994
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,379 Posts
    It'd be your choice of maps, I'm not too bothered as long as the majority is happy. Tell me some of the maps you guys want to see on the servers and I'll put 'em up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

35. Post #2995
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,950 Posts
    It'd be your choice of maps, I'm not too bothered as long as the majority is happy. Tell me some of the maps you guys want to see on the servers and I'll put 'em up.
    I love 2005 and 2008 maps, the core ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

36. Post #2996
    August 2010
    694 Posts
    I haven't played Killing Floor in a while and I'm getting the "Query Complete: 0 Servers Found" thing. None of the fixes I've found work, and since it appears as though you guys are able to play the game I'm assuming that someone can help me fix this. Thanks in advance.

37. Post #2997
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    I got a question:

You guys hate custom gamemodes? I can't find someoen to play with me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #2998
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,950 Posts
    KF just posted this as an announcement
    note, screamer at the end
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Winner Winner x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #2999
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,555 Posts
    KF-Archives is nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

40. Post #3000
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,379 Posts
    KF just posted this as an announcement
    note, screamer at the end
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)