1. Post #401
    March 2010
    2,426 Posts
    Yeah, but COD ports are likely shit and someone should port them again, with more work put into them.

Previous versions were just a fucking CSS playermodels.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #402
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,545 Posts
    Uh the last thing we need is more dumbass COD models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #403
    March 2010
    2,426 Posts
    Still, there are no better models of brasilian/somalian/someafricanshithole-alian militia that can be ported to GMod easily enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #404
    August 2011
    82 Posts
    Damn those BSAA models looks awesome!!!!
    Any progress on Dechant?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    Source Engine Optometrist!
    June 2010
    1,681 Posts
    Ok then, again, sorry for being a dickhead.
    It's k

Edited:

Yeah, but COD ports are likely shit and someone should port them again, with more work put into them.

Previous versions were just a fucking CSS playermodels.
    Recenty found a way to rip cod4 models with full rigging done and weighted Soooooooo I guess I could Skin wrap the mw3 ones to the cod4 ones
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #406
    June 2010
    1,681 Posts
    All original weights and skinning preserved

^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #407
    August 2011
    82 Posts

^^
    Any change to get some marines from cod 4????
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

8. Post #408
    June 2010
    1,681 Posts
    Any change to get some marines from cod 4????
    yes tell me what u need ill port it for you

here is a zip with all thumbnail pictures find the one u want give me the names ill port them when I have time.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10798900/Extracted_content.zip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #409
    March 2010
    2,426 Posts

^^
    Are you planning to get them to GMod? That would be sweet. Also, you should port the Marines. COD4 has most reallistic 2007 Marine models we can get so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #410
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    860 Posts
    COD4 marines have been out for a very long time

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=57280
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

11. Post #411
    August 2011
    82 Posts
    COD4 marines have been out for a very long time

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=57280
    Those models are ugly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #412
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,890 Posts
    They're going to be just as ugly if they're re-ported because they're still going to be the same models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #413
    March 2010
    2,426 Posts
    I think he means the bad rigging and bad proportions and this kind of stuff. And they have no bodygroups, and there are really many variations that weren't ported.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #414
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,890 Posts
    I really doubt he's going to re-proportion every single model, and the bodygroups + rigging won't exactly improve how the models look.

It'll make them more poseable, sure. But they're still going to look like shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #415
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,312 Posts
    But there's going to be more of it. More matter what, people just need their modern warfare outfits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #416
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,747 Posts
    We don't need certain Modern Warfare models. Some could be useful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #417
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,506 Posts
    We don't need certain Modern Warfare models. Some could be useful.
    It seems like, when it comes to CoD models, all the interesting once are ignored and all the generic tacticool spetsnaz and Navy SEALs get the love.

In fact... that happens with a lot of games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #418
    June 2010
    1,681 Posts
    lol @ the low polygon arab citizens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

19. Post #419
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,747 Posts
    It seems like, when it comes to CoD models, all the interesting once are ignored and all the generic tacticool spetsnaz and Navy SEALs get the love.

In fact... that happens with a lot of games.
    Indeed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #420
    June 2010
    1,681 Posts
    As I said Viper when Valve gets their shit together i will port all the csgo models

just added today

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #421
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,221 Posts
    Looks good, nice work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

22. Post #422
    June 2010
    1,681 Posts

gave them some sexy eyes

<3 Half-dead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

23. Post #423
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,783 Posts
    Oh shit that model looks so good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #424
    May 2011
    107 Posts
    I figured out, how easy it actually is, to port stuff from Skyrim to gmod.
    I already got some scenebuild-props sucessfully ported. They´re parts of the nordic dungeons
    -3 hallways, one with light shaft
    -3 corners
    -a ramp
    -stairs
    -an end piece

I´m planning to port more props, such as rooms and other hallways.
    It would be totally awesome, if someone could use them to make a map with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)

25. Post #425
    December 2011
    100 Posts
    I figured out, how easy it actually is, to port stuff from Skyrim to gmod.
    I already got some scenebuild-props sucessfully ported. They´re parts of the nordic dungeons
    -3 hallways, one with light shaft
    -3 corners
    -a ramp
    -stairs
    -an end piece

I´m planning to port more props, such as rooms and other hallways.
    It would be totally awesome, if someone could use them to make a map with them.
    Those would be really usefull.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

26. Post #426
    January 2012
    1,164 Posts
    Whoaaa!
    You guys made the BSAA models? May I please have a link to use them in garrysmod? Please please please?

They look so cool!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

27. Post #427
    August 2011
    2,658 Posts
    Whoaaa!
    You guys made the BSAA models? May I please have a link to use them in garrysmod? Please please please?

They look so cool!
    Not released yet. So calm down, take a deep breath, and wait like the rest of us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #428
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,429 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

29. Post #429
    August 2009
    2,766 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #430
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,221 Posts
    Dumb question, but who's that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #431
    August 2011
    2,658 Posts
    Dumb question, but who's that?
    Savage Locust from Gears of War 3 is my guess.

Edited:

Yup. Savage Drone:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #432
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,748 Posts
    I am here to announce that this will be hacked together soon: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...c2_Ironman.jpg

[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]sloof lirpa ton[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

33. Post #433
    As soon as I get 3DS Max working with the Student trial thingy, I'm making/porting models from the best old game ever, Battlezone II.

Though, I'm new to this, it should be fun to figure out!

Edited:

If it's possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

34. Post #434
    January 2010
    268 Posts

Just a simple edit of the original Iron man armor from MVC3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #435
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    835 Posts
    I take it from the fact the Iron Captain here doesn't have a chest core, that he is powered by AMERICA?

EDIT: What I mean to say is, looking good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #436
    August 2011
    82 Posts
    bloocobalt any progress on those BSAA?????
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #437
    September 2009
    1,547 Posts
    Fuck the BSAA, I want to see if there's been any progress on those suit citizens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

38. Post #438

March 2010
    14 Posts
    I've been working on a way to automate the conversion of a 3D Ripper DX scene into a VMF file.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 19Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #439
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,890 Posts
    Cool, but how're you going to do the lighting without it looking like complete shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #440
    December 2009
    3,721 Posts
    Cool, but how're you going to do the lighting without it looking like complete shit
    Make the map for cs:go or future valve games?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)