1. Post #1641
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    753 Posts
    Bump
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #1642
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,299 Posts
    It's only been a day. No need for a bump.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #1643
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,432 Posts
    Got bored and decided to port some clutter props from Fallout 3 and New Vegas

Bodugroups where due

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #1644
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    753 Posts
    It's only been a day. No need for a bump.
    It was on the second page. Sorry everyone. This new subforum for modeling is dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1645
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    It's the Model Ports and Hacks WIP Thread. I really doubt anyone's gonna forget about it just 'cause it's on page two.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

6. Post #1646
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    753 Posts
    Okay, okay. Thanks for all the dumbs, everyone.
    I was just trying to keep it on the first page for convenience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

7. Post #1647
    April 2011
    781 Posts

If anyone would be willing to help me get the diffuse texture for the ascetic armor I'd love you forever <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

8. Post #1648
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,159 Posts

RIP AND TEAR

Dunno if I should keep his pants the original color though, this texture is currently closer to some original art, but the original pants texture looks better if you ask me.

Might compile the helmet as an item replacer for TF2, and maybe the whole player model if it's even possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)

9. Post #1649
    December 2009
    3,737 Posts
    Previous Halo 3 Grunt version with selfillum working:

New grunt version with blendtintbybasealpha.

I noticed that they don't work together so I will see if there is a workaround for it.

There is a workaround to get illum working:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

10. Post #1650
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Now that I see that I feel like porting the warthog again with all those fancy bumps, textures and variation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #1651
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    23,911 Posts

RIP AND TEAR

Dunno if I should keep his pants the original color though, this texture is currently closer to some original art, but the original pants texture looks better if you ask me.

Might compile the helmet as an item replacer for TF2, and maybe the whole player model if it's even possible.
    with all these doomguys around, think we should just put them all in one pack, even the ones that were already released
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #1652
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,776 Posts

Facials coming soon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

13. Post #1653
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    I can't wait to see the facials you've done with Marlon Brando. I'd love to see some Marlon Brando facials. Dang!

Edited:

I think his head is a tad small.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1654
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,776 Posts
    I can't wait to see the facials you've done with Marlon Brando. I'd love to see some Marlon Brando facials. Dang!

Edited:

I think his head is a tad small.
    Well his model was a a bit tall, which made things difficult during headhacking. My friend ~≠Ƥsķ0ƧŁąVɇ≠~ helped me with this problem. I also had qc and compiling problems, all fixed by asteroidrules. This is the outcome of what I accomplished. My first headhack and proud
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #1655
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,382 Posts

Sorting textures almost broke my fingers, now onto editing normals and exporting ALL 63 TEXTURES to VTF.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #1656
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    You better not fuck up the bumpmaps.

And you better compress those 63 textures correctly so the model isn't 200 MB.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #1657
    April 2011
    781 Posts

Gonna release them in like an hour or so, just gotta fix the alpha masks and tweak the phong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

18. Post #1658
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

19. Post #1659
    March 2010
    2,431 Posts
    Whoah, where is that from?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

20. Post #1660
    June 2011
    421 Posts
    Whoah, where is that from?
    By the looks of it, I think it's from United Offensive?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #1661
    March 2010
    2,431 Posts

Uniform model from DoD:S (edited a bit), helmets and helmet gear from BiA: HH (also edited... a bit), and head model from CoD: MW2 (ported by bloocobalt), and face textures from CoD: MW3 (edited to remove shadows).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

22. Post #1662
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts

Uniform model from DoD:S (edited a bit), helmets and helmet gear from BiA: HH (also edited... a bit), and head model from CoD: MW2 (ported by bloocobalt), and face textures from CoD: MW3 (edited to remove shadows).
    How do you remove the shadows?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

23. Post #1663
    March 2010
    2,431 Posts
    How do you remove the shadows?
    I jst combined some textures together. For example, I had a face texture without shadows, and one with shadows. I just erased the shadows, because textures were practically the same.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

24. Post #1664
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    It has taken me over a year to get the Kane & Lynch multiplayer model bumpmaps, but I've finally done it

Edited:

so pretty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 10Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #1665
    August 2012
    155 Posts
    I apologize if this isn't the place to ask, but does anyone know if it's at all possible to port or rip models from the XBLA version of Perfect Dark? I'd love to have some of those weapon models, but I really don't know how I'd get them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

26. Post #1666
    Dennab
    March 2011
    972 Posts
    It has taken me over a year to get the Kane & Lynch multiplayer model bumpmaps, but I've finally done it

Edited:

so pretty
    Oh god yes, what happened to the trigger finger tho?

You should try porting/ripping the Yakuza bikers and some NPC convicts..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

27. Post #1667
    April 2009
    2,354 Posts

Aren't those DOD:S models the Airborne models Shotup and I created? It's got the exact same thompson mag pouches.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1668
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Winner Winner x 12Artistic Artistic x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #1669
    March 2010
    2,431 Posts
    Aren't those DOD:S models the Airborne models Shotup and I created? It's got the exact same thompson mag pouches.
    Yes, it is. But I think I will relace the mag pouches and all the gear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

30. Post #1670
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,382 Posts
    APB up in dis bitch.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #1671
    June 2011
    421 Posts
    Guess he couldn't decide whether to have shorts or trousers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1672
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,776 Posts
    All night I've been trying to rip from GoldenEye Reloaded. No dice, I failed.

Luckily my friend Fixer, sent me all his models he got from 007 games through gmail.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #1673
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    674 Posts
    Have to resize the sister, by a pretty fair margin.

But as far as the marine goes - probably going to release him tomorrow. Just need to remember to not forget to rig the backpack to the spine bone as opposed to the pelvic one. - that's the spikes you see near the head.

Also fingerposing works, so that's good.

Probably going to do the IG after that. Got the models extracted, so it shouldn't be too hard.
    It's been a week now so what happened to the release?

I'd really like to have that Space Marine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1674
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts

Life happened, most likely. Chill and be patient.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #1675
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,162 Posts
    Here guys have a free hoodie model from APB. It has the smd and textures included. I was gonna just give it to the perskinners but i figured you guys could use it too for something.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8p4mr4hm1975zmm

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

36. Post #1676
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,159 Posts
    These look fantastic. Too bad this probably won't be rigged to ValveBiped in anyway, these would be awesome to use as the character's model for the map I'm trying to make for that Sci-Fi horror competition.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

37. Post #1677
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,794 Posts

Life happened and been trying to figure out some issues with the multiplayer meshes.

They seem to import really weird. Low poly version shows up fine and rigged and the high poly version is all over the place and generally unrigged. Makes it slow to work on them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #1678
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    Here guys have a free hoodie model from APB. It has the smd and textures included. I was gonna just give it to the perskinners but i figured you guys could use it too for something.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8p4mr4hm1975zmm

Do you have the hoodie-down version?

Edited:

I don't particularly need it compiled for source
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #1679
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,162 Posts
    Unfortunately there's only a hood up version for males.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

40. Post #1680
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    These look fantastic. Too bad this probably won't be rigged to ValveBiped in anyway, these would be awesome to use as the character's model for the map I'm trying to make for that Sci-Fi horror competition.
    They're almost kind of rigged to the valve biped, but it's modified enough that it would just make any animations really painful, haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events