943 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Taiwan Show Events

2. Post #1402
    March 2011
    46 Posts
    [QUOTE=vedahack;36674496]

What we have here is a fucking lier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #1403
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,529 Posts
    Added big wings because birds.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

4. Post #1404
    April 2011
    781 Posts

started working on a minor model hack of Mace Windu
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 13Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #1405
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts

What's with his eyes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #1406
    April 2011
    781 Posts
    What's with his eyes?
    What do ya mean?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #1407
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,601 Posts
    [QUOTE=Acekiller 45;36684367]

What we have here is a fucking lier
    To be fair, he never did dead on say it was from BF3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1408
    December 2009
    3,749 Posts
    Halo 3 grunt:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #1409
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,487 Posts
    So I tried setting up eyes for Walker and this happened

help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 5Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

10. Post #1410
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,175 Posts

I ran out of things to bodygroup so i guess this is done. Still need to fix the shadows on the bipod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #1411

April 2012
    4 Posts
    Cool, getting trolled for sharing my hard work. I might come back when I am done. Have a nice one. There will always be jealous doubters and haters that will judge you without sufficient evidence. Fuck you, I don't like being called a liar based on assumptions, I hope I'll get banned, then I will have no reason to come back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #1412
    April 2011
    781 Posts
    Cool, getting trolled for sharing my hard work. I might come back when I am done. Have a nice one. There will always be jealous doubters and haters that will judge you without sufficient evidence. Fuck you, I don't like being called a liar based on assumptions, I hope I'll get banned, then I will have no reason to come back.
    um half of us asked for a more clear picture of the model and you disappeared without one

now you return without one as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #1413
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,409 Posts
    Errrr.... What?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #1414
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,371 Posts
    Except the majority of us are just curious to know what exactly you're working on while a few others decided to doubt you so you're going to screw all of us and let the ones who doubted you win?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

15. Post #1415
    March 2010
    2,460 Posts
    You serious? Only one idiot called you a liar, the rest of us wasn't sure.

Also yeah, tell everyone that you ripped from BF3, then show them a middle finger.

That's nice of you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #1416
    August 2011
    149 Posts
    maybe if you posted more pictures and you didnt disapear you didnt had to say this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

17. Post #1417
    March 2011
    565 Posts

Prepare for the 1st personal poses!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

18. Post #1418
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,144 Posts
    I hate the fact that this guy just fucking disappeared, leaving us asking for everything, and leaving no answer.
    see this right here?

all those bolded parts are vindication. you just proved that you flip out at the slightest thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

19. Post #1419
    March 2010
    2,460 Posts
    Well, I don't give a shit.

Luxox (or someone from his forums) will finally find a way to rip from BF3, sooner or later.

And if he wants to play like a butthurt, doors are always open.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #1420
    April 2009
    2,409 Posts
    see this right here?

all those bolded parts are vindication. you just proved that you flip out at the slightest thing.
    He wasn't getting trolled at all. We were curious from what game that model was but didn't give us answers.

21. Post #1421
    March 2010
    2,460 Posts
    Let's think about it.

Guy appears, posts an image where you can't clearly see anything, then disappears, entire page is turning into discussion bout that, and then guy appears again and says "fuck you" to everyone and gets out.

And now you say he defends himself? Seems legit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

22. Post #1422
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,601 Posts
    Aw :(.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

23. Post #1423
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,144 Posts
    He wasn't getting trolled at all. We were curious from what game that model was but didn't give us answers.
    I was saying that vedahack just proved Trek right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #1424
    March 2010
    2,460 Posts
    Right.

You use too advanced english for a uneducated pollack like me.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #1425
    April 2009
    2,409 Posts
    Oh right, I see, I read it wrong.

26. Post #1426
    June 2011
    430 Posts

Is it meant to be Sam Jackson when he is in Pulp Fiction? :D It looks great!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 2 (list)

27. Post #1427
    March 2011
    46 Posts
    Come back when you actually make your own models you lieing asshole don't just take pic of the off my site
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #1428
    March 2010
    2,460 Posts
    Come back when you actually make your own models you lieing asshole don't just take pic of the off my site
    What
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

29. Post #1429
    October 2011
    560 Posts
    *lying
    also,if you say that he's lying,would you give us A PROOF THAT HES LYING?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #1430
    March 2011
    46 Posts
    Now I remember why I stopped posting in this Thread thinks DemonRazgriz & Trek for giving me a reminder good day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #1431
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,836 Posts
    Now I remember why I stopped posting in this Thread thinks DemonRazgriz & Trek for giving me a reminder good day
    You stopped posting because people where asking you what you're talking about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 7Zing Zing x 5Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #1432
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,601 Posts
    Holy shit.. seriously.. why do people keep popping into this thread and getting offended by stuff that wasn't intended or really isn't offensive..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

33. Post #1433
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,175 Posts

Now time for grenades and magazine props.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

34. Post #1434
    27X
    Rantasaurus Rex
    July 2010
    6,259 Posts
    Needs more barrels.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1435
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    929 Posts
    There's so much butthurt in here my PC is starting to smell like anus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #1436
    October 2011
    560 Posts
    thank you,and your dumb posts are just erased our hope to figure out how BF3 models ripped/remodeled once for all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #1437
    March 2010
    2,460 Posts
    The only reason why your posts aren't getting rated dumb, is that everyone has you on their ignore list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 3Useful Useful x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

38. Post #1438
    April 2011
    781 Posts

still have to finish faceposing and figure out why the fucking classic Alan still refuses to spawn despite the collision files that I keep remaking and shit.
    I'm trying dammit! :(

Edited:

nvm fixed it :)

They just needs faceposing and I'll release them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

39. Post #1439
    March 2010
    2,460 Posts
    Holy shit.. seriously.. why do people keep popping into this thread and getting offended by stuff that wasn't intended or really isn't offensive..
    Stupidity. That's the answer, because if it's not stupidity, then what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #1440
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    15,235 Posts
    So I gave the Diablo Interceptor a new lightbar and am starting on the Corvette Interceptor.

Once that's done, gonna do civilian versions of both.

Meanwhile, I'm searching for good models of some of the remaining vehicles so I can make the non-interceptor cops from NFS 3 to go with them:

1989 Chevrolet Caprice - Hometown Sheriff (I found a couple, but they're not the highest poly ever)
    1994 Ford Crown Victoria - Atlantica City PD (Also found two of these - one isn't very high-poly, being a NFS High Stakes mod, and the other is for GTA IV but probably has a locked file, so that might take some stuff to get to)
    Eagle Talon - Empire City PD (haven't looked for this yet, but already doubting, lol)
    Land Rover Discovery - Redrock Ridge Sheriff (same as above)

The only one I'm not actively searching for is the Lamborghini LM2000 (which would be the Rocky Pass PD), because I seriously doubt anyone has modeled one since NFS3. If they actually have, I'll be amazed and happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)