1. Post #81
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    Zoey should've had the RED version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,991 Posts
    If I see one more Ellis and Zoey pairing, I'm gonna start spawning active Pipe Bombs everywhere.

(I'm not mad at you, Joyful, I'm mad at this stupid Passing/fan-powered pairing.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,136 Posts
    Ellis should have had no hat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,628 Posts
    Ellis should have had no hat
    Nah, it should be turned backwards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

5. Post #85
    September 2009
    7,231 Posts
    I personally liked Left 4 Dead before. It was more survival horror back then.

Now, the only sense of "fear" I get is the thrill of the chase, not so much you're in a scary situation.

It's too... funny. Light-hearted, even.
    The first game had some tones of B-Movie, but generally the characters acted serious and, aside from Francis being the anarchic douche he is and Bill being a retired badass, were generally affected by the outbreak and the events unfolding around them. The levels were generally dark, or in the middle of the night, giving a more traditional zombie / horror feeling as you trudge through forests and ruined cities. The first four survivors use zombie movie cliches, but do it in a manner that, I dunno, somehow makes them unique all for it.

The second game gave us survivors who trade jokes and snarks back and forth, don't treat the infection very seriously, don't treat eachother seriously, and the B-Movie is amped up to almost parody extents. Only Nick seemed to take things serious, and even he keeps making remarks to downplay it. The levels are mixed between night and broad daylight, the latter taking away some of that dark atmosphere; even more so, the events are borderline over-the-top, from getting a famous stockracer's car to visiting a theme park with a fictional band and using their music to get the fireworks attention for an escape chopper. The second set of four survivors mix cliche archetypes of the zombie genre with types from other genres, and, again, don't seem to really fit snugly into the situation as well as the previous characters did.

Naturally, there's other 'issues' about, and some all-in-all disagree, but that's the best I can summarize it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,384 Posts
    Ha ha, what a DAW.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/50...D08517B77E4A9/

And by DAW I mean Dumb Ass Witch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    I don't always look faggots in the eyes, but I'm doing it right now.
    July 2010
    490 Posts
    They have been really pushing for updates. L4D3 must to be announced soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Saudi Arabia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    eh i'd welcome it as long as valve clearly shows they're serious about this one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #89
    July 2010
    4,975 Posts
    L4D3 will probably come after DOTA 2, CS:GO, and    Ricochet 2    are released.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    June 2011
    150 Posts
    eh i'd welcome it as long as valve clearly shows they're serious about this one
    Nah man...

Remember what made L4D good? "Pills here!"

Who cares about improving the feel/story, animations, and gameplay when Valve gives us the "pills here" meme? L4D2 stepped it up by forgetting about these things while giving us "chocolate helicopters", "i love horses", brrrrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrl, i love da midnaught roddas, sweet lincolns mullet, and blarg.

I can't wait for what L4D3 will bring us. I hope they blow us all away by removing arms viewmodels so they can concentrate on bringing "the cake is a lie" and ELLIS STORIES together somehow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,136 Posts
    sweet lincolns mullet

good game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    Nah man...

Remember what made L4D good? "Pills here!"

Who cares about improving the feel/story, animations, and gameplay when Valve gives us the "pills here" meme? L4D2 stepped it up by forgetting about these things while giving us "chocolate helicopters", "i love horses", brrrrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrl, i love da midnaught roddas, sweet lincolns mullet, and blarg.

I can't wait for what L4D3 will bring us. I hope they blow us all away by removing arms viewmodels so they can concentrate on bringing "the cake is a lie" and ELLIS STORIES together somehow.
    omg its arby

ilu
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    November 2011
    242 Posts
    I can't imagine the L4D survivors actaully wearing hats though; what would they wear?
    How sad is it that I've thought of this?

Rochelle is a TV producer. She could easily get a press badge or a t-shirt/ballcap of the station she works for, or a photo camera that dangles around her neck.

Ellis is a mechanic with a love of gaming and a slice of immaturity. Give him one of the Team Fortress 2 shirts from the store and oily overalls, maybe with a wrench in the pockets. Maybe a nametag from the garage he works at, though that might be not worth the hassle for how long it'd take to spot.

While a football helmet for Coach might be pushing it, there are still lots of possibilities for a high school gym teacher- he could get a whistle to wear around his neck, a track suit, different t-shirts for different social events/clubs, or a ballcap with the school's mascot on it. Heck, let him and Ellis share an item: a t-shirt reading "I'm stronger than Mustachio."

Haven't thought about Nick that much, but again, petty criminal, con man... there's material there, there's something to work with. Maybe a Hawaiian shirt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    Nick would have a white fedora.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    Glory To Victotzka
    November 2010
    1,246 Posts
    While a football helmet for Coach might be pushing it, there are still lots of possibilities for a high school gym teacher
    Funny you should say that, Coach wore a helmet in some concept art. I've actually got a gaming magazine that talked about it, but I can't find it atm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    January 2010
    3,063 Posts
    I should of hacked off the hats from Ellis and Bill a long time ago... *sniff*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

17. Post #97
    July 2010
    490 Posts
    Funny you should say that, Coach wore a helmet in some concept art. I've actually got a gaming magazine that talked about it, but I can't find it atm.
    You weren't seriously thinking of finding it, scanning it, uploading it then posting it here were you? Cause someone already did that.

The bow should be introduced as a mutation if if they are afraid of balancing issues (BlahDah). They could use the same everything in the huntsman but the model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Saudi Arabia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    October 2010
    11,809 Posts
    You weren't seriously thinking of finding it, scanning it, uploading it then posting it here were you? Cause someone already did that.

The bow should be introduced as a mutation if if they are afraid of balancing issues (BlahDah). They could use the same everything in the huntsman but the model.
    A bow would be completely fucking useless in a game like L4D, it's a one shot weapon meant for individuals and we're fighting crowds of zombies running at us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    A bow would be completely fucking useless in a game like L4D, it's a one shot weapon meant for individuals and we're fighting crowds of zombies running at us
    But then again we have bolt-action rifles as part of the Counter-Strike Source weapons pack. Those aren't exactly made for fighting crowds either.

I think that a crossbow or something similar could work, It could fall under the sniper weapons class, perhaps as a tier 1 sniper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    October 2010
    5,289 Posts
    It would be fun to pin Specials up against walls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #101
    October 2010
    11,809 Posts
    But then again we have bolt-action rifles as part of the Counter-Strike Source weapons pack. Those aren't exactly made for fighting crowds either.

I think that a crossbow or something similar could work, It could fall under the sniper weapons class, perhaps as a tier 1 sniper.
    Except that a sniper rifle's bullet is usually large and will have enough velocity in most cases to go through multiple people

Not the case with arrows, and even then the bolt action rifles were a bit of a stretch in the first place
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    If they make a L4D3, it would be cool if they added a legitimate "slow zombie" mode that's more of a Dead Rising sort of thing. Rebalanced gameplay obviously so that it works well, like making it so that you run a lot slower while running backwards. Making it so that headshots only the only real efficient way to damage zombies, etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    August 2010
    12,384 Posts
    Now that I think about it, I now want a bow that shoots electrified arrows, like

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    Glory To Victotzka
    November 2010
    1,246 Posts

Touche.

The bow wouldn't be as fun to play with, imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #105
    July 2010
    490 Posts
    That's why I said it should be introduced as a mutation, to test it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Saudi Arabia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    September 2011
    2,066 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,905 Posts
    That's why I said it should be introduced as a mutation, to test it out.
    I don't think it really needs to be a mutation just to test it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #108
    July 2010
    490 Posts
    This may seems like an overstatement, but that animation pack kinda improved my accuracy. Especially with the magnum.

I like it.

I don't think it really needs to be a mutation just to test it out.
    But I, as a player would like to try it. This is the point of mutations, to try out new stuff. It may work and it may not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Saudi Arabia Show Events

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,073 Posts
    But I, as a player would like to try it. This is the point of mutations, to try out new stuff. It may work and it may not.
    The point of mutations is to have a different game mode to play with. The point of the TF2 Beta is to try out new stuff. Notice the difference? Hint: One of them is in the main game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #110
    June 2011
    150 Posts
    Except that a sniper rifle's bullet is usually large and will have enough velocity in most cases to go through multiple people

Not the case with arrows, and even then the bolt action rifles were a bit of a stretch in the first place
    I think this is one of the problems of L4D that they never addressed with any dlc or the sequel and its dlcs...

Spam up to 30 angry zombies... maybe a tank/witch after... have a calm period... spam 30 idle zombies ahead... maybe tank/witch after... have a calm period... spam up to 30 angry zombies... repeat repeat repeat

How do I play against this? I spam super dead accurate no recoil weapons that put MW2 to shame, and the right mouse button ALL GAME... from the makers of gravity guns, super heated rebar crossbows, tau cannons, gluon guns, hive hand/hornet gun, bouncing exploding gumball energy weapons, TFC, CSS, and DOD:S everybody!

EVERY level is like this with a few levels having zero tank chance, and that ONE level with walking witches everywhere. Repetitiveness is bad enough, but even worse it's repetition of the most unimaginative shooting ever. They should have added vastly different director behavior between places to allow calmer, slower spawns to make viable gunplay for some complex / shitty weapons / weapons with recoil, instead of balance the WHOLE GAME on playing with MW2 ACR++ style God-tier weapons only.

The whole 30-zombies-on-screen-at-once thing becomes not so impressive, have no impact, gets old really fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    2,791 Posts
    I think this is one of the problems of L4D that they never addressed with any dlc or the sequel and its dlcs...

Spam up to 30 angry zombies... maybe a tank/witch after... have a calm period... spam 30 idle zombies ahead... maybe tank/witch after... have a calm period... spam up to 30 angry zombies... repeat repeat repeat

How do I play against this? I spam super dead accurate no recoil weapons that put MW2 to shame, and the right mouse button ALL GAME... from the makers of gravity guns, super heated rebar crossbows, tau cannons, gluon guns, hive hand/hornet gun, bouncing exploding gumball energy weapons, TFC, CSS, and DOD:S everybody!

EVERY level is like this with a few levels having zero tank chance, and that ONE level with walking witches everywhere. Repetitiveness is bad enough, but even worse it's repetition of the most unimaginative shooting ever. They should have added vastly different director behavior between places to allow calmer, slower spawns to make viable gunplay for some complex / shitty weapons / weapons with recoil, instead of balance the WHOLE GAME on playing with MW2 ACR++ style God-tier weapons only.

The whole 30-zombies-on-screen-at-once thing becomes not so impressive, have no impact, gets old really fast.
    What the hell are you talking about
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    June 2011
    150 Posts
    What the hell are you talking about
    About why L4D2 sucked. A bow and arrow can't possibly work for L4D2? Yes give us more 50+ round no-recoil, no-intricacy, just-hold-down-left-mouse weapons please... this isn't the right way to go. Someone has to point that out especially with all this L4D3 talk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,770 Posts
    While I do agree it's a bit silly the weapons have little-to-no recoil, you can't really expect cool weapons like tau cannons, gravity guns, hornet gun, etc. to be in a game about zombies. The game is about a zombie apocalypse and fighting your way through each setting. You can't honestly expect such neat weapons to be in the middle of an apocalypse, that's set during out time as well. Those existed in Half-Life because, well, Half-Life is different universe.

The whole 30 zombies on screen thing, yeah, I don't know where you're going with that, it's not meant to be some "buy me because I'm a neat feature" thing, it's completely unrelated to your rant.

Honestly, it's a zombie survival game. It's meant to have fun, too, but you can't seriously expect things like that in a game like this.

I do agree that they could've worked much more on the levels since the gameplay is basically the same, but it would still be repetitive for as long as you play the game.

And if you find Left 4 Dead so easy that it's just ACR god-tier mode, then go expert or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

34. Post #114
    June 2011
    150 Posts
    While I do agree it's a bit silly the weapons have little-to-no recoil, you can't really expect cool weapons like tau cannons, gravity guns, hornet gun, etc. to be in a game about zombies. The game is about a zombie apocalypse and fighting your way through each setting. You can't honestly expect such neat weapons to be in the middle of an apocalypse, that's set during out time as well. Those existed in Half-Life because, well, Half-Life is different universe.

The whole 30 zombies on screen thing, yeah, I don't know where you're going with that, it's not meant to be some "buy me because I'm a neat feature" thing, it's completely unrelated to your rant.

Honestly, it's a zombie survival game. It's meant to have fun, too, but you can't seriously expect things like that in a game like this.

I do agree that they could've worked much more on the levels since the gameplay is basically the same, but it would still be repetitive for as long as you play the game.

And if you find Left 4 Dead so easy that it's just ACR god-tier mode, then go expert or something.
    Obviously you wouldn't have HL weapons... but you could have...

A double barrel shot gun
    A single shot rifle
    A bolt action rifle
    lever action
    A flamethrower, military or macgyvered
    A light machine gun that has light machine gun functions (DOD/DOD:S)
    A bow and arrow
    A crossbow that can fire any number of projectiles including macgyvered shit
    A "dumb" pipe bomb
    Hand grenades
    A heavy sniper rifle
    Actual dual wielding of smaller weapons (not a 30 round single shot weapon where you can't control left/right shots/magazines)

There are all sorts of things that "just wouldn't work" in L4D2, but are obvious to have with a zombie apocalypse theme. The programming and development of some of these things is more complex than just building several a 40+ round ACR++ rifles though... but I mentioned Half-Life weapons to show that gameplay intricacy can be built, not that I want Half-Life weapons in L4D2.

I'm not saying this game should have all of these things, but the game definitely shouldn't have all of its weapons depicted with magazines of 50% or more extra capacity and ridiculous "just-hold-down-or-pound-left-click" usage.

People are going to say these things aren't possible because of the 30-zombies-on-screen-at-once feature, and that it would be "too hard" to use any of these weapons against that... my earlier post said the game shouldn't be 100% based around the 30-zombies-on-screen-at-once at every single moment of every level of the game.

A game is about having fun, but very little fun comes from a first-person shooter which every weapon is "just-hold-down/pound-left-click" in usage... and then you have right click.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

35. Post #115
    August 2010
    12,384 Posts
    Quick! Let's play a game before I have an aneurysm or possibly a heart attack from all the rage I am feeling from TF2 and SMNC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

36. Post #116
    October 2010
    5,289 Posts
    I'd play if it wasn't so late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    8,991 Posts
    I'd play if my GPU would stop giving me the black screen of death and if the fan would stop groaning like a dying animal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    I'd play if my GPU would stop giving me the black screen of death and if the fan would stop groaning like a dying animal.
    [Looks at badatvidyagames's dumb] I hate trolls who do not care about people doing poorly. I guess just turning it off and on again is not a 100% fix, unless Louis is more interested in the program

Miscellaneous:
    By the way, if Valve is going to make and/or haven't forgotten about L4D2's DLC2 (Not the Sacrifice, but the DLC relating to the L4D2 Survivors after The Parish. L4D1's DLC was DLC3 and L4D2 hasn't got one yet) I hope they've got secret thoughts on it. Because, what about the new Survivors? Did they just executed after thinking they were taken to safety? Did they, too, have to give up one person? I hope The Parish is not the actual end with the Survivors just flying away with the military to a place and never get heard from again

Also, Valve still has to fix some bugs that are still unfixed like subtitle errors and typos, talker files and missing dialogue (it's OK to re-use, but I wish they could at least give us those VO sound files used in the Left 4 Dead intro. E.g: Zoey's + Bill's "SawSomething" and Francis's TeamKillonPurpose line "Hey, come on, you didn't need to do that!", all of their "HeardHulk" dialogue (why do the L4D2 Survivors have these lines when the original only have "WarnTank/SeeTank"?) The "SwearCoupDeGrace" lines for when killing an Infected that just or recently killed a Survivor, but Louis has "That... is for Bill!" from The Passing when killing a Tank, which could be useful too, "EmphaticNo" for loud and serious "No!"es, the "Npc.Survivor_friendlyfire" lines which would have been used if you caused Friendly Fire with incendiary ammo, the "Grief$gendergeneric" which could have been used in a campaign when the original Survivors just met up, except for Zoey because she'd only have "GriefMaleGeneric" due to her being the only woman amongst the Survivors excluding Rochelle, "Sarcastic" lines for when doing Friendly Fire or using "Thank You" after taking the Friendly Fire, "Shoved" lines for when swinging melee weapons even though they don't seem to play even with the L4D2 Survivors)

Subtitle Errors, WARNING, due to how the "CODE" brackets work it will stretch out! But be patient about it!:

Code:
    "Gambler_FriendlyFireC101 and FriendlyFireC102" "...let's just stop the friendly right now, 'kay?" (What? Stop the friendly? That would mean "start the unfriendly" to those who have subtitles!)

"Mechanic_DLC1_KeithStories02b" "Now, you might ask yourself how an honest attempt to recreate the majesty of colonial times turned into raccoon fights at five bucks a pop in Keith's backyard? And the answer to that particular question is Keith sharin' a place with his two brothers, and them bein' assholes who wouldn't let him do it anywhere but in the back yard. Add to that Keith didn't technically have any… you know, history to show, but did have this whole family of feral raccoons livin' in the chassis of an old car, and you begin t---" (It's not really an error at the end, it's mostly to interrupt. But why not just write three dots after "to understand"?)

"Mechanic_DLC1_KeithStories04" "I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith made sushi? His mom took him to a sushi place for his birthday, and he didn't wanna go, but it turned out he LOVED it! But it's like ten bucks a sue-show at one of them places, so Keith figures, how hard could it be to roll up raw fish in seaweed? As it turns out, real hard. Now, they say experience is the best teacher, and experience taught Keith that if you eat three pounds of raw catfish, it kills you. Luckily Keith's brain went into defense mode and star---" (Catfish? Was that was he was originally gonna say? And after "star---" it's like the subtitles cut off, as none of the rest is in, or it's probably to make up for any Closed Caption limitations or the rest is uninteresting)

"Producer_DLC1_C6M1_WeddingWitchDead05" "Yeah, let's just get of here." (Wait a minute, what now?! there's an "out" missing between the "get" and "of"! I don't mind CUSTOM Subtitle fixes, but at least Valve should add this if the community makes custom closed captions or something, but for some reason Valve seems to have DISABLED Custom Subtitles after L4D1, WHAT THE F-----!)

Below is in L4D1 too, I checked through the "closedcaption_english" text files in the Left 4 Dead Dedicated Server, (left4dead & left4dead_dlc3):
    "Player.Manager_MoveOn08" "Tme to move" (I hope all these captions get fixed before L4D gets abandoned and/or L4D1 becomes Free-2-Play)
    "player.teengirl_takeautoshotgun06" "I think I'll ltake the shotgun."
    "Player.TeenGirl_C6DLC3SPOTTINGSAILBOAT03" "We need to raise the." (Raise the what? The boat or the... pingas? Lol sorry, bad joke but no offence pls)
    That's all the subtitle errors, but I hope none of these get fixed in the "left4dead2_dlc3" files because that's basically overwriting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,168 Posts
    About why L4D2 sucked. A bow and arrow can't possibly work for L4D2? Yes give us more 50+ round no-recoil, no-intricacy, just-hold-down-left-mouse weapons please... this isn't the right way to go. Someone has to point that out especially with all this L4D3 talk.
    survivor guns are stupidly powerful because half the SI can click a single button and you often can't save yourself. So it comes down to which team presses M2/M1 first, respectively.

It's balanced.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    survivor guns are stupidly powerful because half the SI can click a single button and you often can't save yourself. So it comes down to which team presses M2/M1 first, respectively.

It's balanced.
    what are you even...

i can't tell you how many times i've SEEMINGLY emptied my magazine on a smoker mid-pull only for him to not die and successfully grab me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events