1. Post #1361
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    Also, the fact that this game's in beta. We should get SOME gold to try out all the weapons and report what's good and bad about them and shit.
    I can only argue that they're doing this to test the business model and how to optimize it best so that the free players will be happy while still being potential paying customers. I don't think that's an easy balance to achieve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Funny x 1Agree x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1362
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,992 Posts
    If you bought 800Gold to get the VIP, you can buy a few boosters.
    starter pack then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1363
    Shouldn't you iron out all the problems with the game before moving on to ironing out the problems with the business model, though?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1364
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    Yep. Like weapon balance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1365
    Exactly. They should just unlock everything so we can iron out all the problems, and they can find the players' favorite weapon so they can charge 2x for it when the game comes out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1366
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,363 Posts
    Holy christ, the Europe servers have massive fucking lag spikes.

Edited:

Also where the hell does it save screenshots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Funny x 1Agree x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1367
    Fabulous.
    January 2011
    3,455 Posts
    If anyone's up for game now, join the Steam group's chat, so we can add each other up.
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FPShazbot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1368
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,873 Posts
    Raider looks like a fucking boss

Also I bought the VIP pack, I have all the dosh etc but no boost - anything on that?
    Same thing here, maybe you need to activate it somewhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1369
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,427 Posts
    I finally unlocked the tech.
    Don't get me wrong, turrets and stuff are fun, but I just cant live without any kind of spinfusor or thumper, and the thumper still costs 100,000xp HHHNNNNGGGGGGGG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree x 3Optimistic x 2Artistic x 1Funny x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1370
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,718 Posts
    Updated List:
    Name - InGameName
    Kelazun - Kelazun
    Memento - Memento
    Mr.Bubbles - MrBobbles
    huyu - huyu
    The Drunk Demoman - TheDrunkDemo
    Jiggu - Jiggu
    LittleDog - LittleDog
    Funion - Funionly
    Maximo13 - Maximo13
    Rents - Nerts
    ILikeHL2 - Oonion
    Zakkin - WafflesMgee
    Birdman101 - Burdmahn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic x 2Agree x 1Artistic x 1Funny x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1371
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,624 Posts
    I finally unlocked the tech.
    Don't get me wrong, turrets and stuff are fun, but I just cant live without any kind of spinfusor or thumper, and the thumper still costs 100,000xp HHHNNNNGGGGGGGG
    I'd give you some of my EXP if I could. I have like 22k sitting in stock because there is nothing left I want to buy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Funny x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1372
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,167 Posts
    Funion didn't you get yelled at by Orkel for spamming optimistic ratings in the World of Tanks thread?
    yeah in df thread

now im not allowed rate them optimistic ;(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1373
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,003 Posts
    I play as Troggdor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Funny x 1Informative x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1374
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,167 Posts
    Current list of players from group chat:

Name - InGameName
    Kelazun - Kelazun
    Memento - Memento
    Mr.Bubbles - MrBobbles
    huyu - huyu
    Jiggu - Jiggu
    LittleDog - LittleDog
    Funion - Funion
    what i wasn't in group chat

filthy impersonators ;o

also my ingame name is funionly
    for steam just click my thingy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1375
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    8,097 Posts
    I play as Maximo13.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1376
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,614 Posts
    I just played 3 or so matches, and none of them gave me XP. At the end of the matches, it said stuff like 600 xp earned, but it didn't update my total
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 2Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Funny x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1377
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    I know what I'm never gonna do again, spend ten fucking bucks on a weapon in a game just to have it nerfed and my money wasted.

Oh and I didn't get XP either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #1378
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,873 Posts
    what i wasn't in group chat

filthy impersonators ;o

also my ingame name is funionly
    for steam just click my thingy
    You lied to me!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1379
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,167 Posts
    You lied to me!
    me neither

add me (funionly) ill be on around 1pm ;o

bring the fuzzy socks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1380
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,503 Posts
    Arr, add me to that list, IGN is Gargor. (Sorry that i've also posted this in anouncement)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1381
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,873 Posts
    My memory lied to me!

Edited:

Wait, who the fuck is funion then?

22. Post #1382
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,167 Posts
    My memory lied to me!

Edited:

Wait, who the fuck is funion then?
    sounds like a bad mystery plotline
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #1383
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    8,097 Posts
    I just played 3 or so matches, and none of them gave me XP. At the end of the matches, it said stuff like 600 xp earned, but it didn't update my total
    Just restart the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1384
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,920 Posts

Name - InGameName
    Kelazun - Kelazun
    Memento - Memento
    Mr.Bubbles - MrBobbles
    huyu - huyu
    Jiggu - Jiggu
    LittleDog - LittleDog
    Funion - Funion
    I'm Nerts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly x 2Funny x 2Optimistic x 1Artistic x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #1385
    Fabulous.
    January 2011
    3,455 Posts
    Join the Steam group and post in the announcement, I can't be bothered to read thru thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1386
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,031 Posts
    More keys:

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaw...-awa-giveaway/

Still about 1670 available
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #1387
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    8,097 Posts
    I'm Nerts.
    You don't say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1388
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,233 Posts
    This game is so fucking awesome. Feels a bit like Quake
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #1389
    Dennab
    March 2008
    734 Posts
    I like going fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #1390
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    17,860 Posts
    So the modify class screen is apparently glitched for Diamond Swords as it's the blood eagles models that pop up. Does anyone know if there are class-specific models for Diamond Swords or if it's just for Blood Eagles so far ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1391
    ONION
    April 2005
    1,630 Posts
    Updating, my in game name is Oonion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1392
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,920 Posts
    You don't say.
    When I tell people I get either that or "Holy shit how did I not notice"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1393
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,167 Posts
    Updating, my in game name is Oonion
    we are a flock of onions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1394
    Fabulous.
    January 2011
    3,455 Posts
    This game is so fucking awesome. Feels a bit like Quake
    Hey I saw you in the DM server like 2 mins ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1395
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2009
    5,901 Posts
    Just played my first multiplayer match. Love it.

My game name's WafflesMgee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #1396
    March 2011
    5,035 Posts
    Used the extra xp to near fully upgrade the soldier. No idea why I didn't in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

37. Post #1397
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,873 Posts
    When I tell people I get either that or "Holy shit how did I not notice"
    I had a feeling it was you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #1398
    June 2010
    300 Posts
    That game is really awesome

But it's hard to hit anything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #1399
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,427 Posts

Name - InGameName
    Kelazun - Kelazun
    Memento - Memento
    Mr.Bubbles - MrBobbles
    huyu - huyu
    Jiggu - Jiggu
    LittleDog - LittleDog
    Funion - Funionly
    I play as Burdmahn

If you play on putting the list in the OP or something add me in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #1400
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,233 Posts
    Hey I saw you in the DM server like 2 mins ago.
    Yeah, I left when they changed to the bigger map.

Edited:

wait, I think I actually crashed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)