1. Post #3361
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    Raider hits pretty hard in enclosed spaces, so if you attack the gen then I'd go with that.

Brute is okay, but overall I think the Juggernaut is better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #3362
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,102 Posts
    Brute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3363
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    848 Posts
    Raider hits pretty hard in enclosed spaces, so if you attack the gen then I'd go with that.

Brute is okay, but overall I think the Juggernaut is better.
    The only thing I don't like about the juggernaut is that I can't hit a thing with that grenade launcher unless I just randomly shoot in the direction of the enemy base
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #3364
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Should I get brute or raider? I don't really want to go fast as much as I just want to be a force to be reckoned with.
    Be a juggernaut and camp inside their generator room for hours and hours.

Edited:

The only thing I don't like about the juggernaut is that I can't hit a thing with that grenade launcher unless I just randomly shoot in the direction of the enemy base
    get the mirv launcher and just shoot it at the ground in front of your enemies

everyone dies except you

5. Post #3365
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    848 Posts
    Be a juggernaut and camp inside their generator room for hours and hours.
    does that really help the team?

6. Post #3366
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Keep their generator down = turrets/radar/tech turrets/DMB forcefields/vehicles down, makes it easier for your paths to grab the flag with less resistance, if the enemy team comes down to flush you out it makes it easier again for your paths to grab the flag because now half the team is trying to kill you instead of protecting their flag/grabbing yours.

Generators are hilariously important. If you're not on defense or capping flags, that should be a priority.

Edited:

How do you guys feel about Bounty Hunter as a potential perk for Techs? The faster you get credits the faster you can upgrade base defenses, and since the old Mechanic perk doesn't exist anymore, Bounty Hunter might be the best option.

And Survivalist, obviously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #3367
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    Taking down the generator does. Camping there when no-one else is around? No.
    Then again pubs are derps it's inevitable when they see the gen go down loads will storm there to defend it, of course then they lose because no-one is left to defend the flag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #3368
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    no it fucking doesnt because 90% of your team is going to be down there already and that means like 2 people trying to cap the flag with a bunch of people and explosives on the flagstand
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #3369
    August 2009
    9,322 Posts
    How is the XP calculated?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #3370
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,570 Posts

Woo, generator defense! Also had a Classic Spree, Disc Jockey, and Tribal Fanatic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #3371
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    no it fucking doesnt because 90% of your team is going to be down there already and that means like 2 people trying to cap the flag with a bunch of people and explosives on the flagstand
    why are you so angry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #3372
    January 2012
    529 Posts

Woo, generator defense! Also had a Classic Spree, Disc Jockey, and Tribal Fanatic.
    Nice, what class were you playing as?
    I'm guessing Brute or Jugg?

13. Post #3373
    I'm so Jewish you can suck my nuts.
    April 2009
    9,290 Posts
    why are you so angry
    I think he went slow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #3374
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,570 Posts
    Nice, what class were you playing as?
    I'm guessing Brute or Jugg?
    Defending the generator by myself as a Brute. Was continuously under attack by 4 to 5 guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

15. Post #3375
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    Defending the generator by myself as a Brute. Was continuously under attack by 4 to 5 guys.
    Sweet, which perks do you take, and which secondary do you take? Pistol or Shotgun?

16. Post #3376
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,958 Posts
    vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #3377
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    why are you so angry
    cause it gets old when everytime i join a fresh game the first 5 people that come to my base go straight to the generator take it down and then stay down there all game while one or two of their pathfinders never make the flag outta the base because generators dont make heavys get off the flag... i just want good, long, close games not 5-0 stompfests that are over in 5 minutes like 80% of my games are
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

18. Post #3378
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Brute or raider?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #3379
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,090 Posts
    I tried to buy the $19.99 USD Tribes Gold but it hasn't worked? Is there a waiting period before you get the gold orsomething?

20. Post #3380
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    How is the XP calculated?
    100% of the xp is from time, with bonuses based on your personal performance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

21. Post #3381
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    For people asking what difference rank makes, rank determines what queue you enter. You tend to be in games with people close to your rank.

22. Post #3382
    May 2011
    499 Posts
    Is it just me or are the spinfusors not too great? They don't do crazy damage, don't fire fast, and they aren't much easier to hit stuff with than the thumper or similar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

23. Post #3383
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    5,949 Posts
    Is the shrike supposed to be really fucked up when flying? I tried it for my first time and it was really fucked up, couldn't fly straight nor aim at all.
    The sensibility is really weird, it's controllable when doing turns but if I'm trying to aim the damn thing flies all over the place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

24. Post #3384
    Angel of Death
    July 2007
    9,463 Posts
    Is the VIP bonus active while using an XP boost? I got the same xp as my friend and he's non-VIP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #3385
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    848 Posts
    Is it just me or are the spinfusors not too great? They don't do crazy damage, don't fire fast, and they aren't much easier to hit stuff with than the thumper or similar.
    They can be pretty hard to get hits with, especially at first. I feel like they'd be a lot better if they did more splash damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3386
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts

vgw vgw
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

27. Post #3387
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,550 Posts
    100% of the xp is from time, with bonuses based on your personal performance
    75% is the length of the game, 25% is how well you do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

28. Post #3388
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,570 Posts
    Scroll up and look at the scoreboard I posted. That was done with Spinfuser.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #3389
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,950 Posts
    Has anyone got the transparent blood eagle pathfinder head template handy?

Hell, anyone got a refernce image of a pathfinder from the front?

30. Post #3390
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,125 Posts
    Brute or raider?
    juggernaut
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

31. Post #3391
    January 2010
    5,090 Posts
    I brought Sentinaul.

:( why?

32. Post #3392
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,108 Posts
    I once got 3 Blue Plate Specials in a match
    I feel special.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

33. Post #3393
    February 2010
    5,564 Posts
    I once got 3 Blue Plate Specials in a match
    I feel special.
    Have a special badge.

34. Post #3394
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,893 Posts
    so this ever gonna hit 64 players?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3395
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,821 Posts
    Holy crap, how come I didn't know this game existed? I was playing Tribes: Vengeance all the time when it was still cool :/
    Gotta sign up, NOW.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #3396
    Angel of Death
    July 2007
    9,463 Posts
    I brought Sentinaul.

:( why?
    Because you wanted to be a sniper like all the cool people capping those pesky flagcarriers just as they're about to turn in the flag?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #3397
    January 2010
    5,090 Posts
    Because you wanted to be a sniper like all the cool people capping those pesky flagcarriers just as they're about to turn in the flag?
    I sneaky sneak behind their spawn, put a jammer down so they can't see me and kill dem heueheuheu

Edited:

Someone was spectating me and I aimed in and killed someone and he went "oh no he isnt havcking he is just hard scoping"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

38. Post #3398
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,476 Posts
    The trick is using your OP jugg to keep half the enemy team down there single-handedly.

Edited:

so this ever gonna hit 64 players?
    Why is everyone obsessed with player-count. 64 players on these maps would be utter shit, and sometimes it's more fun to play on a small server with 10 or so people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #3399
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,330 Posts
    FR3F0-C2DB5-39414-9DF8D-3A443
    A2F60-72462-EC5D4-EDBB9-B0350
    A2FB3-E88CE-42754-C378A-303A3

Three extra keys if anybody wants them, just activate them HERE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

40. Post #3400
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,682 Posts
    Haha, a sentinel was trying to snipe me as a Jugg.

One shot, I saw where he was, second shot, I fired my mortar, third shot, then he dies.

Juggbro 4 lyfe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)