1. Post #3401
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    Someone was spectating me and I aimed in and killed someone and he went "oh no he isnt havcking he is just hard scoping"

CoD, the cancer killing the FPS genre.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #3402
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    15,022 Posts
    I also saw a pathfinder run all the way to the enemy base, just to get blown up by the base turret.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3403
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    Haha, a sentinel was trying to snipe me as a Jugg.

One shot, I saw where he was, second shot, I fired my mortar, third shot, then he dies.

Juggbro 4 lyfe
    Juggerfats are a pain in the ass. I normally snipe twice then try to get up close with the Falcon and spray, since you're so fat you just absorb every hit and die in 2 clips, have to hope you don't have the LMG on you though.
    Sentinels are so gimped against fats, you just roll up to us and rip us apart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #3404
    August 2010
    1,012 Posts
    Man, i loved playing on a first day, didnt knew shit, capped couple of flags, had a fun time...

Now, now i get mad at my team for not defending...ignorance is bliss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

5. Post #3405
    February 2010
    5,577 Posts
    The trick is using your OP jugg to keep half the enemy team down there single-handedly.

Edited:

Why is everyone obsessed with player-count. 64 players on these maps would be utter shit, and sometimes it's more fun to play on a small server with 10 or so people.
    If they were to make 64 players possible, then they'd have to make large maps specifically for that amount of players. The current maps with that amount would be pure hell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

6. Post #3406
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,828 Posts
    Unlocked the Jumper pack. :D Now I can go from slow to fast twice as fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

7. Post #3407
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    If they were to make 64 players possible, then they'd have to make large maps specifically for that amount of players. The current maps with that amount would be pure hell.
    Imagine the amount of fats hoarding around the flag. How would people even grab the flag? It'd be impossible. Unless they made 2 or 3 flag stands.

8. Post #3408
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,587 Posts
    Juggerfats are a pain in the ass. I normally snipe twice then try to get up close with the Falcon and spray, since you're so fat you just absorb every hit and die in 2 clips, have to hope you don't have the LMG on you though.
    Failcon is for no-skill sandrakers.

Nova blaster owns heavies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #3409
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    Failcon is for no-skill sandrakers.

Nova blaster owns heavies.
    But I am a no-skill sandraker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

10. Post #3410
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    5,048 Posts
    Oh man the optometrist dilated my eyes and now everything is going SO FAST
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #3411
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,264 Posts
    There really are some stupid Sentintels.
    I was on Crossfire, like half way across the map and saw a sentinel one of those high up floating platforms next to the Diamond Sword base trying to snipe some other people, totally stationary.
    I just shot my Heavy Spinfusor once perfectly into his face and he died.

Edited:

Of course that's going to happen if you just sit in the same spot.

12. Post #3412
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    Of course that's going to happen if you just sit in the same spot.
    I can't sit in the same spot, my Sentinel has ADHD.

13. Post #3413
    February 2010
    5,577 Posts
    Feel free to add me and PM me your IGN, mine is Wolfez.
    I'm mainly Pathfinder but sometimes I chill and play sentinel.

Also, just pre-ordered.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #3414
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,141 Posts
    Doombringer on TDM

WIN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #3415
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,488 Posts

i cannot bare the shame
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #3416
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,156 Posts

i cannot bare the shame
    he needs some lovin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #3417
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Add me yo. IGN: Mechanic

Repairin' erryday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4 (list)

18. Post #3418
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,156 Posts
    Add me yo. IGN: Mechanic

Repairin' erryday.
    k ;o
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #3419
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    what's your ign bro

when you add someone you don't appear on their friends list, so i have to add you even if you added me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #3420
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,156 Posts
    what's your ign bro

when you add someone you don't appear on their friends list, so i have to add you even if you added me
    what if i want to stalk you

funionly    spoiler alert make sure you have unlocked the secret feather before you read
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

21. Post #3421
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    what if i want to stalk you

funionly    spoiler alert make sure you have unlocked the secret feather before you read
    then just do it baby

oh yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6 (list)

22. Post #3422
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    infil is so fun on drydock/any map that isn't crossfire. I kept camping the same sentinel the entire match in the tower sents always shoot from. I'd fly up, get behind him, shoot him once with my pistol and as he turned I'd stick him with a nade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

23. Post #3423
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,156 Posts
    zinayzen tactical striked me ;(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

24. Post #3424
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    you killed my generator
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #3425
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,828 Posts
    you killed my generator
    My name is Zinayzen Montoya you killed my generator prepare to die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

26. Post #3426
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    The Bolt Launcher really pisses me off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

27. Post #3427
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    this is much more fun playing with a friend

even if all they do is spam vgtg and never talk

by this i mean funion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #3428
    Shark tits are best tits
    October 2010
    1,561 Posts
    Eh, i play this at least a few times a day, feel free to add on the game and do whatever.
    IntenseFunkid is the IGN.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

29. Post #3429
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,587 Posts
    The only downside to this game is that funion doesn't play oceanic servers ;(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

30. Post #3430
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,156 Posts
    this is much more fun playing with a friend

even if all they do is spam vgtg and never talk

by this i mean funion
    smooth jazz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

31. Post #3431
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    The only downside to this game is that funion doesn't play oceanic servers ;(
    and also i can't join funion's game if i'm a lower rank than he is apparently

sadness

Edited:

funion is kenny g
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #3432
    July 2009
    1,210 Posts
    infil is so fun on drydock/any map that isn't crossfire. I kept camping the same sentinel the entire match in the tower sents always shoot from. I'd fly up, get behind him, shoot him once with my pistol and as he turned I'd stick him with a nade.
    People who stand still = loadsamoney for infil. I love techs and sentinels who stand still while doing a job, hilarious when you have the one hit kill backstab perk on weaker classes. You'd think anyone would learn to move while fixing the generator after the 3rd time I backstab them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

33. Post #3433
    January 2012
    529 Posts

Holy shit I'm laughing so much, could be that it's 2:30am though and I've lost the plot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 19Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #3434
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,899 Posts
    Anyone else think this game looks a lot better on lower settings? The bloom and other special effects just make everything all dark and shiny and weird.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3435
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Anyone else think this game looks a lot better on lower settings? The bloom and other special effects just make everything all dark and shiny and weird.
    I want to say yes, but that's only because I can only play it on lower settings without it lagging hilariously. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #3436
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    412 Posts

Holy shit I'm laughing so much, could be that it's 2:30am though and I've lost the plot.
    360 spin double kill both direct hits, how lucky can you be?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

37. Post #3437
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,548 Posts
    God damnit, I thought you guys were blowing the Juggernauts camping hills spamming their fusion mortar or Juggernauts being in the generator room 24/7 getting thousand of kills every seconds out of proportion.

I didn't play in about a week because I formatted and when I played today, it was exactly that.

The feeling of experiencing it was fucking dreadful, I practically lost my will to play until they balance stuff out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

38. Post #3438
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,626 Posts
    A sanic was walkin2 skewl wit her
    path n they were crossin da rode.
    she sed "bbz will u go fast 4evr"
    he said "NO.."

Da sanic cryed n ran across da midfield
    b4 da sandraker came on the sine.
    pathfinder was crying and went to pic up
    her body
    sanic was ded.
    he whispered 2 her corpse
    i ment 2 sey i gotta go fast FIVE ever....
    (dat mean he go fast moar dan 4evr...

REPOST THIS IF U VGTA ALWAZ... XXX
    I VGTA ALWAZ..............
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 15Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #3439
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,372 Posts
    I cry every time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

40. Post #3440
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,626 Posts
    I cry every time.
    Aw, that's too bad!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)