1. Post #3641

Fun game, me and friend walked the enemy flag all the way from their base to ours, not skiing or jetpacking. just walking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

2. Post #3642
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,958 Posts
    Is Sentinel worth spending exp on? I don't see many people playing him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3643
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,663 Posts
    I think they're promoting this "gotta go fast" thing a little too much. How about a little "gotta chase the enemy flag carrier" or "gotta guard the flag" or "gotta go kill the guy bombing the guy guarding the flag"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

4. Post #3644
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,958 Posts
    Gotta stop jugs from camping our generator room. Last game no one cared to stop them but me and one other guy, we finally drove them off by going jugs ourselves and fighting spam with spam. It was annoying at first, but turned out to be a really fun game in the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

5. Post #3645
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    878 Posts
    Playing any class besides sentinel = get sniped

Playing sentinel = can't shoot a thing

That's how it is for me anyway

Edited:

I'm exaggerating but there have been a few games where one sniper just rapes me constantly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #3646
    Hi.
    July 2011
    4,368 Posts
    I've been killed by sentinels twice.

Waaaay less than other classes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #3647
    I'm so Jewish you can suck my nuts.
    April 2009
    9,378 Posts
    I think they're promoting this "gotta go fast" thing a little too much. How about a little "gotta chase the enemy flag carrier" or "gotta guard the flag" or "gotta go kill the guy bombing the guy guarding the flag"
    It doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #3648
    Hi.
    July 2011
    4,368 Posts
    They should increase the speed cap to 300kph as an event or something, I wanna try it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #3649
    OBVIOUS LOLICON
    August 2007
    1,361 Posts
    They should increase the speed cap to 300kph as an event or something, I wanna try it.
    I thought they removed the cap some time ago?
    Seen people go 300+, also done it myself out of pure luck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #3650
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    15,016 Posts
    I thought they removed the cap some time ago?
    Seen people go 300+, also done it myself out of pure luck.
    Safety Third + Egocentric = supersanik
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

11. Post #3651
    Hi.
    July 2011
    4,368 Posts
    Huh.. I'll try again some time then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

12. Post #3652
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    It's pretty much the same as the standard rifle except it also uses energy in addition to bullets. I don't see how that is a improvement. The default rifle charges up MUCH faster than your energy supply does.
    Phase Rifle is best rifle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #3653
    July 2010
    697 Posts
    There is a speed cap in place for heavies, afaik, for obvious reasons.

Was playing a bit of sentinel, hadn't really used it since I bought it. If you do more than 'just snipe' you can do pretty well, the nova colt is amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

14. Post #3654
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,478 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

15. Post #3655
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    15,016 Posts
    sandrakers are the best
    better snip that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 6Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #3656
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events

17. Post #3657
    April 2008
    1,242 Posts
    There is a speed cap in place for heavies, afaik, for obvious reasons.

Was playing a bit of sentinel, hadn't really used it since I bought it. If you do more than 'just snipe' you can do pretty well, the nova colt is amazing.
    No, there isn't. I have gotten 350 with brutes before.

18. Post #3658
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    7,194 Posts

I was going 1200 sanics before I took the picture
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)

19. Post #3659
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    I just tried the turret on inventory station thing. Wasn't working for me?

Was thinking it might be good on bella omega since those stations cover that area pretty well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #3660
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,958 Posts
    I bought Sentinel, he's alright. Got the Pixel Precise (or something) achievement on a Pathfinder by accident, it was so satisfying And mines are wonderful when placed right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #3661
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,641 Posts
    I had an awesome moment earlier today on Arx Novena. I was a juggernaut on my way to attack the enemy base as I saw an enemy flag carrier in the distance. He wasn't going very fast, but as a juggernaut I had no chance of catching up to him and killing him. He was about to cap our flag, so I did the logical thing, I called in an orbital strike right on their flag stand as he was approaching it, and it worked He died and before anyone else could cap our flag, I was already at their base, killed someone else who grabbed the flag, then we managed to return it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Slovenia Show Events

22. Post #3662
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    2nd montage, with shit editing (Sorry!):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lULeNO7RBM

Going to get Sony Vegas now I think, WMM is awful to use. Also wanna make a montage with more classes, I'm gutted I didn't record getting 3 air mails in 3 shots on my Doombringer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

23. Post #3663
    January 2010
    1,048 Posts
    Anyone need a code?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

24. Post #3664
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    3,160 Posts

Fun game, me and friend walked the enemy flag all the way from their base to ours, not skiing or jetpacking. just walking
    did you went warpspeed in the background?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #3665
    did you went warpspeed in the background?
    I went 88 sanics per hour.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

26. Post #3666
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,745 Posts
    Horay, 20 GLOD from being able to buy anything.

27. Post #3667
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Still can't decide, rate zing for raider, artistic for brute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Zing Zing x 16Dumb Dumb x 5Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #3668
    Still can't decide, rate zing for raider, artistic for brute.
    All the 9 classes are all pretty unique.

We can't choose for you, it all depends on what you like doing ingame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #3669
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    All the 9 classes are all pretty unique.

We can't choose for you, it all depends on what you like doing ingame.
    I would choose a class based on their purpose and usefulness, but last time I asked for those things I only got one reply. Therefore, I thought it would be better to use the ratings, so that I can see what a larger amount of people would choose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

30. Post #3670
    November 2008
    1,839 Posts
    I would choose a class based on their purpose and usefulness, but last time I asked for those things I only got one reply. Therefore, I thought it would be better to use the ratings, so that I can see what a larger amount of people would choose.
    Take the raider, he may be harder to play than the brute, but very effective and fun when you become more experienced with him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

31. Post #3671
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,857 Posts
    the only class I play on katabatic is sentinel

the wide open areas where the enemy will always be is second only to arx novena
    also place 3 claymores on flag huehuehue gg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #3672
    November 2008
    1,839 Posts
    the only class I play on katabatic is sentinel

the wide open areas where the enemy will always be is second only to arx novena
    also place 3 claymores on flag huehuehue gg
    Get max safety third = 4 claymores dohohoh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

33. Post #3673
    July 2011
    217 Posts
    Get max safety third = 4 claymores dohohoh.
    4 claymores and two light turrets, bro. See the bullet ridden asplosions of those enemies from a mile away.

34. Post #3674
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,173 Posts
    4 claymores and two light turrets, bro. See the bullet ridden asplosions of those enemies from a mile away.
    "our generator is down!"
    and a pathfinder going 300 SANICS instantly behind him when the bombs explode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3675
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,745 Posts
    Wow, I played a game as a jugg where I got 6 kills. 5 of those were extremely well-aimed enemy FC kills. One was when he was 20 meters up in the air and I hit him directly with it, several others were when he was about to cap our flag and I killed him a split second before.

36. Post #3676
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    dunno if it's crossfire only but I glitched the inventory station by skiing into it as someone was leaving. I got stuck on it and my sanics gradually increased as I remained stationary. At around 600 it released me, slingshotting me straight into the wall and killing me.

TOO FAST
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

37. Post #3677
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    dunno if it's crossfire only but I glitched the inventory station by skiing into it as someone was leaving. I got stuck on it and my sanics gradually increased as I remained stationary. At around 600 it released me, slingshotting me straight into the wall and killing me.

TOO FAST
    go faster

Edited:

Can you report someone for using bugs to their advantage?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

38. Post #3678
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    FUCK YEAH

paypal verified

HERE I COME THUMPER

WHEE

edit: just kidding i still need to wait 3-5 business days

:(

39. Post #3679
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,198 Posts
    Been playing this beta for about a week now and I'm trying to decide if it's worth the $30 preorder. I absolutely love the game and I'm really considering it but it seems a bit much.

40. Post #3680
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Been playing this beta for about a week now and I'm trying to decide if it's worth the $30 preorder. I absolutely love the game and I'm really considering it but it seems a bit much.
    soul calibur v cost me $60 bucks and i've played it 1/4th as long as i've played tribes

think about it in those terms and it becomes more worth it

hell, this game will be around for a while. i say it's worth it, the money:time spent enjoying the game ratio is high enough.