1. Post #3841
    July 2006
    105 Posts
    Get a room
    there's room for two in the juggernaut of love
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #3842
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,644 Posts
    But, the Spinfusor is awesome.
    i was talking about the rifle that can be unlocked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3843
    Zar
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    4,153 Posts
    I couldn't find it but i tried making it that size without making it look all crappy, this is the best i could get you.
    Thanks anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

4. Post #3844
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,251 Posts
    Last night I played a match on that one map with the fusion mortar spamming cliffs.
    There were 3 juggers on top of that cliff. I killed them all.
    Walk up behind them. Hand grenade. Drop turret. Fly up. Thump repeatedly.

I got 2 airmails.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

5. Post #3845
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,505 Posts
    Last night I played a match on that one map with the fusion mortar spamming cliffs.
    There were 3 juggers on top of that cliff. I killed them all.
    Walk up behind them. Hand grenade. Drop turret. Fly up. Thump repeatedly.

I got 2 airmails.
    Proof that techs are op.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #3846
    ONION
    April 2005
    1,630 Posts
    arena is fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

7. Post #3847
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,718 Posts
    i'll juggle your nuts

also fuck technicians, the other team had 5 of them camping gen room with thumpers.

how am i supposed to milf them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #3848
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    Go brute with shield pack, safety third and potential energy and fuck them up with fractal grenades and the heavy spinfusor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #3849
    February 2010
    5,570 Posts
    I really like Arena, it's fun with lodsefrends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

10. Post #3850
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,828 Posts
    also fuck technicians, the other team had 5 of them camping gen room with thumpers.

how am i supposed to milf them
    Ignore them and steal their undefended flag?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #3851
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,718 Posts
    Ignore them and steal their undefended flag?
    stealing flag isnt fun

juggling their nuts is

and by that i mean destroying their generator
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

12. Post #3852
    November 2009
    7,251 Posts
    Proof that techs are op.
    Don't scare me like that.

I keep feeling like I have to stop killing people as much when they start to accuse me of hacking or being OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

13. Post #3853
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,505 Posts
    Don't scare me like that.

I keep feeling like I have to stop killing people as much when they start to accuse me of hacking or being OP.
    I once sniped a person multiple times in a row because he didn't know how to use his jetpack, he accused me of aimbotting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

14. Post #3854
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    I find thumper is only good for me in cqc or if I have good ping. There are many many many times I'd have gotten a straight up kill if I'd been using my smg. Shame there is no way to easily switch between the two without delay at an inv station.

The slight map changes are nice, but kinda needless. Such as the vehicle stations being moved on crossfire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

15. Post #3855
    I'm loving that new soldier pack, maybe now soldier won't be a worse version of pathfinder.

What's this funion shit anyway? What did I miss?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #3856
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,295 Posts
    Funion is some retarded spammer that spams ratings and for some reason that makes some guys go gay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 12 (list)

17. Post #3857
    Funion is some retarded spammer that spams ratings and for some reason that makes some guys go gay.
    Oh my.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 8 (list)

18. Post #3858
    October 2011
    1,347 Posts
    I like playing arena.
    But my fear of heights is not helping me with sky arena.
    Also the new CTF map is bad-ass looking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Montenegro Show Events

19. Post #3859
    December 2009
    8,851 Posts
    Haven't played in a week. Anything new happen?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #3860
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,135 Posts
    i have my cult followers rub oil all over my body twice daily
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 8Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #3861
    September 2007
    3,864 Posts
    Bought thumper with gold because I was fed up of my team. It's pretty effective against infiltrators and dumb brutes/juggs. Also reasonably good outside too.

But get 1 smart person who knows to dodge it/aoe it's effectiveness drops rapidly.

Need to get myself some perks to improve my tech.
    Everything is useful against infs. Anything that doesn't fire a bullet will 1 shot you.

22. Post #3862
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,816 Posts
    Have to completely reinstall tribes.

Threw my rig right outta the window.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #3863
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    I'm loving that new soldier pack, maybe now soldier won't be a worse version of pathfinder.
    Pathfinder? More like a worse version of the Tech.

In fact I still prefer Tech, I doubt the pack or grenades will make me change my mind. Tech thumper >>>>> Soldier thumper, get the pistol to finish off enemies with, coupled with Turrets to do your bidding, and laugh, then you get the choice between some grenades or some motion detectors so you can screw up Infiltrators.

Soldier needs the Tech's thumper as a primary and then have the secondary as the Pistol or Assault Rifle, whatever you want. Then Tech can have the SMG as their primary, and the DX as a secondary as a replacement for the repair tool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #3864
    November 2009
    7,251 Posts
    Everyone here needs a title that says "Funion Fan"

Edited:

Pathfinder? More like a worse version of the Tech.

In fact I still prefer Tech, I doubt the pack or grenades will make me change my mind. Tech thumper >>>>> Soldier thumper, get the pistol to finish off enemies with, coupled with Turrets to do your bidding, and laugh, then you get the choice between some grenades or some motion detectors so you can screw up Infiltrators.

Soldier needs the Tech's thumper as a primary and then have the secondary as the Pistol or Assault Rifle, whatever you want. Then Tech can have the SMG as their primary, and the DX as a secondary as a replacement for the repair tool.
    no

techie need repair tool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #3865
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,135 Posts
    Everyone here needs a title that says "Funion Fan"

Edited:

no

techie need repair tool

no one likes me are you serious

i rate everyone gay for a reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #3866
    June 2010
    1,812 Posts
    no one likes me are you serious

i rate everyone gay for a reason
    I like you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6 (list)

27. Post #3867
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    no

techie need repair tool
    That's the whole point. Make them pick between the Thumper DX or the repair tool. Soldier needs the better Thumper, the Tech does not need a Thumper which has longer range and more damage than Soldier when they're meant to be defending in CQ. There is no reason currently to use a default Soldier over a Tech. Tech brings everything a Soldier can to the team & more. Thumper + Pistol + Survivalist + Grenades = Improved Soldier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #3868
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,612 Posts
    So damn annoying when everyone on your team goes Pathfinder and Soldier, I know we're fucked as soon as I see the setup.

29. Post #3869
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,580 Posts
    So damn annoying when everyone on your team goes Pathfinder and Soldier, I know we're fucked as soon as I see the setup.
    It's usually pretty easy to tell the outcome of the game just by the first 5 minutes of play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #3870
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,135 Posts
    so i applied the patch and now apparently my entire game is corrupted so i have to re-install

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic x 10Agree x 2Funny x 2Informative x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #3871
    April 2008
    1,242 Posts
    That's the whole point. Make them pick between the Thumper DX or the repair tool. Soldier needs the better Thumper, the Tech does not need a Thumper which has longer range and more damage than Soldier when they're meant to be defending in CQ. There is no reason currently to use a default Soldier over a Tech. Tech brings everything a Soldier can to the team & more. Thumper + Pistol + Survivalist + Grenades = Improved Soldier.
    This is a Tribes game, all classes need to be able to murder each other under various conditions. The Tech tends to be inside where AOE weapons rape. If you want the Soldier to be the Tech, just get the Spinfusor and eagle pistol.

Old Soldier has a Spinfusor and Pistol. Ranger replaced the soldier's default set.

32. Post #3872
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    This is a Tribes game, all classes need to be able to murder each other under various conditions. The Tech tends to be inside where AOE weapons rape. If you want the Soldier to be the Tech, just get the Spinfusor and eagle pistol.

Old Soldier has a Spinfusor and Pistol. Ranger replaced the soldier's default set.
    Tech did just fine with the SMG before all the classes got changed.

33. Post #3873
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    so i applied the patch and now apparently my entire game is corrupted so i have to re-install
    I had to rebind all my keys. I kept trying to ski and was zooming in was all "what the shazbot"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

34. Post #3874
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,580 Posts
    Tech did just fine with the SMG before all the classes got changed.
    The tech had a 90dmg SMG.

People whined that it was OP and that the tech should get a traditional AOE weapon.

Tech gets Thumper.

People want it removed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3875
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,135 Posts
    I had to rebind all my keys. I kept trying to ski and was zooming in was all "what the shazbot"
    tragic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #3876
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    The tech had a 90dmg SMG.

People whined that it was OP and that the tech should get a traditional AOE weapon.

Tech gets Thumper.

People want it removed.
    Tech gets an improved version of the Soldiers Thumper DX. Does too much damage for a class which has turrets as a back-up, should be on par with the thumper DX, not a bigger, better version of it. It wouldn't 1 shot Inf's at least then.

37. Post #3877
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,644 Posts
    the new map is way too easy to defend on, practically forcing you to get the generator
    unfortunately, the generator room is also the perfect size for turrets.

literally the enemy team had two turrets on the platform above the flag, one turret and a whole lotta guys on the generator.. there was no stopping them. Theres no vantage point to snipe them from afar like there is on every other map.

really the base turrets need to be spread out. You've got three targeting you when you step near the flag, none when you're raping the rest of the base.

38. Post #3878
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    It was. It kept zooming in on a brutes ass.

Reminded me of you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #3879
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,216 Posts
    I thought I was pretty good then I came here and found I was doing everything wrong
    :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

40. Post #3880
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    I thought I was pretty good then I came here and found I was doing everything wrong
    :(
    Were you going slow?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)