1. Post #7641
    November 2009
    2,500 Posts
    What? Why? Is so hard to aim any of those.
    what, its easy has fuck aim any machinegun on this game.
    those 3 guns have huge firerate and damge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

2. Post #7642
    April 2008
    1,242 Posts
    they really need nerf some automatics, like infiltrators smg, sentinel smg, jugg machinegun.
    They can nerf them after they give them 100% inheritance so you can actually hit people when chasing.

Also you forgot to mention Raider's SMG which is just beast. Tech SMG being good makes sense seeing as he just has that for attacking, though the fact I am able to ski to an enemy flag stand on dry dock and dominate their defense is off.

Juggernaut Machine gun needs a nerf of some type. 80 round clip with a .25 spin-up time makes it better then the chaingun in almost everyway. It fires 5% faster then it to so the fact its only 80 dmg a shot doesn't matter often.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #7643
    September 2009
    2,079 Posts
    i hate it when im racing away with the flag and i go to [VGTG] and accidentally start typing in chat

karma is a bitch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #7644
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    they really need nerf some automatics, like infiltrators smg, sentinel smg, jugg machinegun.
    youre joking right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #7645
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,946 Posts
    WIP

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

6. Post #7646
    Appreciates Subtle Titles
    April 2009
    6,789 Posts
    I know what I'm using MY xp on next!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #7647
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,917 Posts
    What are obsidian badges?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

8. Post #7648
    September 2011
    334 Posts
    I know what I'm using MY xp on next!
    Dat bolt launcher

Edited:

What are obsidian badges?
    The highest level of a badge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #7649
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,821 Posts
    doombringer mines

best unlock, bar none. ever, in any game.

kills galore, and you get more ammo. use with safety third and you get an extra one too! use with your shields and never see a flag cap on your watch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

10. Post #7650
    April 2008
    1,242 Posts
    Oh god, the feeling when you manage to stop the final cap in a 4-4 match with an orbital strike that kills 10 people and allow your team to claim the win. Also blocking a last second e-grab, Super Heavy style. I shivered. I got a teamkill and quatra kill. 50-7-11.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

11. Post #7651
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    3,538 Posts
    Oh man. I was just in a game where the enemy team had five infiltrators and three raiders and they went after our generator the entire game. We still won though. For some reason no one ever thinks to look for turrets behind them when they use the back entrance to the gen room in sunstar.

12. Post #7652
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    773 Posts
    So i was a pathfinder on the drydock map using my impact nitrons to retrieve our flag
    And i say in the chat, "how many flag returns i have?"
    and then some dude with the inf says, idk with that op grenade
    the irony was that he was using the jackal
    Got 17 flag returns and 1558 xp without boost and vip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Honduras Show Events

13. Post #7653
    I'm so Jewish you can suck my nuts.
    April 2009
    9,355 Posts
    I love playing as Doombringer on Crossfire and Katabatic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hong Kong Show Events

14. Post #7654

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    Hey guys I got an idea
    INF with fully upgraded Sanic Punch and fully upgraded Close Combat
    You're now an invisible backstabbing man who can send people flying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #7655
    October 2007
    264 Posts
    The spinfusor upgrades say "+%20 damage vs armored". Is this players or vehicles?

16. Post #7656
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,887 Posts
    The spinfusor upgrades say "+%20 damage vs armored". Is this players or vehicles?
    Vehicles and all buildings except the generator
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #7657
    July 2010
    3,792 Posts
    Well that was satisfying. I was playing as a Sandraking Brute on Drydock, had the enemy flag. Was within a couple of meters from our flag stand, when a Pathfinder was about to do an E-Grab. I blew him out of the air with the heavy spinfusor, got a Blue Plate Special medal, and won the game. Damn that felt good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

18. Post #7658
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    I got invited into Closed Beta and never played it, now I'm installing the game. Dunno what to expect
    but sounds fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #7659
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,977 Posts
    I got invited into Closed Beta and never played it, now I'm installing the game. Dunno what to expect
    but sounds fun.
    Welcome and have fun.

Don't waste your free gold unlocking classes and never grab flags at low speed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #7660
    September 2011
    304 Posts
    but sounds fun.
    Get ready to go sanicspeed

21. Post #7661
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts
    http://bittah.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=18254

Interesting stuff. Also some soldier packs if you missed out on the earlier promos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #7662
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    I noticed someone said something about a melee build.
    Can you punch people while ski-ing? I would love to make a troll build where I just fly into someone and punch them to death. Not sure if that's possible, but it sounds cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

23. Post #7663
    October 2007
    264 Posts
    The Thumper just feels so good. It's so fun to use and it actually works.

This is what goes through my mind while I'm using it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #7664
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    Ok, so I played my first game. Dear God, this is totally filling my craving after Unreal Tournament 3 was just a snooze-fest with a lack of players.

I mean... some of the speeds while ski-ing is incredible, and then I was holding the flag and someone sniped me while I was going like 170. Jesus, this game is awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #7665
    July 2010
    1,566 Posts
    First game since December, it's improved heaps, they took away my Spinfusor for the soldier though :/.

Game seems way easier too, got a reasonable 14 kills in the match I played. Might try buy some stuff with horded XP. Have like 61900 to throw around, is that enough to afford anything now they've adjusted prices?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

26. Post #7666
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,369 Posts
    So I've narrowed down my two classes to Tech and Pathfinder, because I refuse to go super slow. Pathfinder is easily my favorite because capping is the greatest thing ever. Tech because killing anyone going for our flag is cool too.

And Facebook got rid of the free gold thing, does anyone have an extra code that I can use for my account?

27. Post #7667
    Dennab
    October 2009
    2,982 Posts
    Shazbot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #7668
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,551 Posts
    I just tried this game for the fist time, and it's quite fun. Though I'd perfer to be able to play atleast one defensive class from the start, which is a pain since I like to play defensive or support.

Nontheless it's a really fun game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #7669
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,797 Posts
    i hate crossfire it feels so cramped

Edited:

designed by infs
    Crossfire is fucking hated by infs, at least by the ones I know, it's too cramped, one mortar in the gen room and everything dies.

Edited:

If I remember right I was the original gangsta that did this on FP, back when people said the crossbow and mines sucked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

30. Post #7670
    July 2010
    1,566 Posts
    I bought every class but the Brute in one go, last time I played I couldn't afford shit, what happened?

31. Post #7671
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,797 Posts
    I bought every class but the Brute in one go, last time I played I couldn't afford shit, what happened?

Classes are cheap, the weapons are what cost a ton.

Edited:

Can't decide what to get next.

Edited:

Also can someone please tell me why I'm able to go 220+ as doombringer and there's people that play pathfinder that can't even get that high?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #7672
    Dedicated to the facepunch title flaming brigade
    October 2011
    730 Posts
    When is the official release? (aka when do I get the exclusive badge?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Belgium Show Events

33. Post #7673
    July 2010
    1,566 Posts
    Is there a limit on how many mines I can spam as a Sentinel with a supply drop?

34. Post #7674
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,797 Posts
    Is there a limit on how many mines I can spam as a Sentinel with a supply drop?
    Default is three(at least it is for doombringer), 4 with safety third fully upgraded.

35. Post #7675
    July 2010
    1,566 Posts
    Ah, I had three down before I got bored of stupidly placing Claymores around my sniper nest.

36. Post #7676
    I spent money just to have words appear here
    January 2011
    975 Posts
    When is the official release? (aka when do I get the exclusive badge?)
    April 12th. If you are level 10 by then you get the badge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #7677
    October 2009
    2,177 Posts
    http://bittah.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=18254

Interesting stuff. Also some soldier packs if you missed out on the earlier promos.
    Fuck yeah, first pack giveaway that I've actually been at my computer for. You're the hero of my weekend man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #7678
    September 2010
    66 Posts
    What is the best classs?unlocks to have then you first start the game? I have 250 gold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

39. Post #7679
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    What is the best classs?unlocks to have then you first start the game? I have 250 gold.
    jump pack for pathfinder
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

40. Post #7680
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,797 Posts
    jump pack for pathfinder
    Jump pack is an opinion unlock imo, I actually prefer the sustain of the energy pack, Though it is awesome for some unusual flag cap routes and chasing flag cappers with rage.