1. Post #10161
    October 2011
    205 Posts
    You two sure are shitty. Please stop playing and bringing the community down.
    Expressing my personal opinion and commenting on the direction that I think a company is going is not "bringing the community down." Please stop commenting on forums and instantly rejecting any points that conflict with opinions you hold.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #10162
    November 2009
    2,513 Posts
    hahaha, the plasma rifle does the same damage as the arx, but no delay, larger mag and bigger projectile.
    same as 1 arx projectile hit, u can hit 3 arxs for 1 plasma.

the only problem i see on this weapon is the projectile seems too fast, making easy to hit.

i think they really need to develop the lore on this game, or all skins we get will be "mercenary or no honor/tribes/mercy dude that kills people"

i would like more team-colors on skins, like infiltrator mercenary get blue pants and parts on his jetpack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #10163
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,624 Posts
    Expressing my personal opinion and commenting on the direction that I think a company is going is not "bringing the community down." Please stop commenting on forums and instantly rejecting any points that conflict with opinions you hold.
    Foogooman doesn't know how to take differing opinions. He usually just responds by flinging insults.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

4. Post #10164
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,931 Posts
    Foogooman doesn't know how to take differing opinions. He usually just responds by flinging insults.
    Saying Tribes is "going down the shitter fast" is not an opinion anyone wants to hear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #10165
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,519 Posts
    haha oh man i'm totally gonna get cluster grenades so i can clear out flag stands in scrims.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #10166
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,624 Posts
    Saying Tribes is "going down the shitter fast" is not an opinion anyone wants to hear.
    Sorry, but I really don't care. I care even less about what you think.

Ascend is a community driven F2P game. Don't like what I have to say about it? Too bad. Grow a pair. You don't see me quoting your posts and saying things like "you're shit".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

7. Post #10167
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,519 Posts
    i'm pretty sure all 3 weapons the raider is going to get will be banned in the competitive scene due to how devastating they are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #10168
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,996 Posts
    They will get nerfed fast I bet, so it's a bit early to judge yet. Remember how fast they nerfed the Jackal? It's still a cheap gun but not as broken as it was initially.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #10169
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,584 Posts
    they might have some kind of scheme to show off the weapons being over powered so that people with low xp will want to buy gold to get them faster?
    kinda far fetched i know but im pretty dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #10170
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,519 Posts
    jackal is still banned because of how retarded it is at preventing cappers.

pretty sure these are going to be banned, regardless if hirez nerfs them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #10171
    January 2012
    532 Posts
    http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/317

No nerfs for anything, a few buffs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

12. Post #10172
    November 2009
    2,513 Posts
    Increased damage on the Doombringer’s Heavy Bolt Launcher by roughly 7%.
    sexy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #10173
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,584 Posts
    i can see the plasma gun being a real pain on crossfire, just stand on your ship and shoot at the enemy flag stand, should effectively keep hof's away
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

14. Post #10174
    January 2012
    532 Posts
    Didn't it already do 980 damage on a direct hit? It means it should be putting out about 1048 damage on a direct hit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #10175
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    Call-ins will no longer fully reset when being moved too quickly or hitting an invalid target location. Instead they will lose build-up time.
    This is one is by far my favorite thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

16. Post #10176
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    778 Posts
    So I just found this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Honduras Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

17. Post #10177
    January 2012
    532 Posts
    So I just found this
    Must have been on an Australian server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 26Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #10178
    August 2011
    221 Posts
    i can see the plasma gun being a real pain on crossfire, just stand on your ship and shoot at the enemy flag stand, should effectively keep hof's away
    If the Plasma Gun is anything like the one from T2 it doesn't have that much range, alot shorter than the Spinfusor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

19. Post #10179
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,052 Posts
    Now by three balance classes you don't mean the three default classes do you? I'm trying to imagine 200km Juggernaut caps.
    i'm way late on this, but i meant pathfinder, solider, and brute. they're the three classes that are mostly balanced for offense and defense. or at least more so than the others of their armor class
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

20. Post #10180
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,652 Posts
    I don't understand the reasons why Hi-Rez wouldn't release mapping tools for this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #10181

February 2010
    2,569 Posts
    what does gottagofast do? it said accepted when i entered it but i dont see what changed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #10182
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,446 Posts
    what does gottagofast do? it said accepted when i entered it but i dont see what changed
    KM/H changed to SANICS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #10183
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    KM/H changed to SANICS.
    Is this real? Then explain yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

24. Post #10184
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,446 Posts
    You've never done it before? I guess you've never truly experienced Tribes before then.

Edited:

When I did it I put in GOTTAGOFAST (all caps), not sure if that matters or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #10185
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    Dennab
    November 2007
    7,838 Posts
    i realize that the community's big enough that this sort of thing won't happen often, but if you run into a SpacemanSpiff0 he's an aimbotter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

26. Post #10186
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    Any proof?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

27. Post #10187
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    Dennab
    November 2007
    7,838 Posts
    Any proof?
    nah, round ended before i could bother

you can play a round against him and see for yourself i guess

have fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

28. Post #10188
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    You've never done it before? I guess you've never truly experienced Tribes before then.

Edited:

When I did it I put in GOTTAGOFAST (all caps), not sure if that matters or not.
    Where do I put this command? In the secret code option?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

29. Post #10189
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    dont bother you have to do it every time you launch the game too much hassle for the word "sanic"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #10190
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,446 Posts
    Where do I put this command? In the secret code option?
    Yeah. See:

dont bother you have to do it every time you launch the game too much hassle for the word "sanic"
    You should do it at least once.

31. Post #10191
    January 2012
    532 Posts
    [18:54] <@Bort> <@Bort> 10 days is $8
    [18:55] <@Bort> <@Bort> 30 days is $16
    [18:55] <@Bort> <@Bort> 90 days is $40
    [18:55] <@Bort> 32 slot
    Custom servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

32. Post #10192
    Appreciates Subtle Titles
    April 2009
    6,789 Posts
    Favorite class is the next to be updated?

Shut up and take my money

33. Post #10193
    November 2009
    2,513 Posts
    Custom servers.
    for any server on any region? because if thats true, that must be the cheapest server ever on brazil
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

34. Post #10194
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    17,021 Posts
    I want to go back to the shield pack and use potential energy, but I can't just stop using the jammer, damnit.
    Custom servers.
    sounds pretty cheap
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

35. Post #10195

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    Players earn their normal Base XP on non-password protected servers.
    Bonus XP is only awarded on Custom Servers when at least 6 players have been on the server at some point during a match.
    No XP is awarded on custom servers that require a password.
    Badges, Statistics and First Win of the Day are disabled on Custom Servers (so you do not earn progress toward badges while playing on Custom Servers).
    booooo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events

36. Post #10196
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,177 Posts
    it would have been nice to have some warning time to farm up some exp..

.. I just spent 217k I was saving just for the next update, thinking "meh it won't come anytime soon at this rate.."...

... God damnit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #10197
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    it would have been nice to have some warning time to farm up some exp..

.. I just spent 217k I was saving just for the next update, thinking "meh it won't come anytime soon at this rate.."...

... God damnit.
    the warning time is the release of a new patch. after the release buy what you want and start farming again

38. Post #10198
    I can't think of a good title.
    May 2010
    17,132 Posts
    I think that Hi-rez's patches are terrible at first, but they adjust pretty quickly. First few times I went up against the Jackal it was overpowered as shit, even after the first nerf, but it seems to be pretty well balanced now.

The skins are still shit though, thank god most people seem to agree on that one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #10199
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,177 Posts
    I think that Hi-rez's patches are terrible at first, but they adjust pretty quickly. First few times I went up against the Jackal it was overpowered as shit, even after the first nerf, but it seems to be pretty well balanced now.

The skins are still shit though, thank god most people seem to agree on that one.
    That's not Hi-rez, it's just people getting used to it and learning how to fight back against it.
    The waves of whiny fucks will never end though.

Chirno posted:
    the warning time is the release of a new patch. after the release buy what you want and start farming again
    That's not a warning time though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #10200
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    That's not a warning time though.
    its warning enough. new patch comes out that means about a week until the balance patch and then maybe 2-3 weeks until the new content patch