1. Post #1041
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,340 Posts
    More like plaster
    [release][h2]IF YOU ARE GETTING A BLACK SCREEN/NO MODELS/BORKED GRAPHICS/NO CURSOR FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE THE HI-REZ DIAGNOSTICS AND SUPPORT TOOL AND RUN VALIDATE/REPAIR[/h2][/release]
    On the top, middle and bottom of it

Or we could all start reporting all those posts for not reading the OP or the last two pages of a thread before posting in it. Seriously, it should be a ban reason.
    So, I have this problem. I can't seem to accept the Terms because I don't have a cursor. Any help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #1042
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    10,001 Posts
    I have a black screen and when I don't I can't see models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #1043
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,652 Posts
    guys i'm getting this weird issue can anyone help?????
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #1044
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    779 Posts
    Tribes Ascend
    Attention Beta Testers: If you were having an issue in which you could see the game menus, but the rest of the game was black (and you could not see your mouse cursor), we just put out a small patch that should fix your issue.

From Facebook
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Honduras Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #1045
    June 2010
    3,507 Posts
    Had the enemy flag, full speed at our flag.
    See an enemy to the left of me, he is going for my flag.

By just a foot or two, he beats me to the flag and grabs it before I can cap theirs.

I was laughing and crying at the same time.

Edited:

Optimism up in this bitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

6. Post #1046

By just a foot or two, he beats me to the flag and grabs it before I can cap theirs.

Edited:

not fast enuf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #1047
    April 2010
    1,780 Posts

My friend made this recently, thought its only fitting to post it here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 20Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #1048

My friend made this recently, thought its only fitting to post it here.
    Funny but needs more lines from the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #1049
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    8,164 Posts
    i like diamond sword more than bloodraven

i'm a filthy sandraker
    So do I, so am I
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

10. Post #1050
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,340 Posts

Edited:

Something similar happened to me, where I was at full speed for my flag and, instead of hitting the platform, I hit the lip of it and fell to my slow sandraker doom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

11. Post #1051
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,981 Posts
    Maybe you should, you know, defend your gen.
    Maybe you should, you know, read posts you are quoting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

12. Post #1052
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,614 Posts
    Holy shit, capping the flag with 1 hp is the best feeling ever. This game makes for some really intense moments.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

13. Post #1053
    At least I don't have alzheimer's.
    January 2011
    2,297 Posts
    I mean if I can solve the problem by reading then everyone should be able to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

14. Post #1054
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    779 Posts
    Guys help me Iīm planning on buying another class
    Which one I should buy?
    The only ones left are the Infiltrator, Raider Doombringer and the Brute
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Honduras Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

15. Post #1055
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,630 Posts
    My god. Nothing is more annoying than having a team that cannot comprehend the concept of defense. We're getting our asses kicked, shot off, and torn to pieces at our base and our flag is grabbed the nanosecond it spawns on the stand and what does my team do? They just continue to throw themselves at the enemies mega defenses like lemmings.

We had more enemies in our generator room than they had in their base. Our base was now THEIRS. I was playing as a tech, so I need a functional base in order to do my job properly and there really isn't much I can do when 3/4 of my team has down's syndrome.

Edited:

Guys help me Iīm planning on buying another class
    Which one I should buy?
    The only ones left are the Infiltrator, Raider Doombringer and the Brute
    What is your play style?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #1056
    January 2011
    1,169 Posts
    what class shoul I unlock, sentinel or technician?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Peru Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

17. Post #1057
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,170 Posts
    what class shoul I unlock, sentinel or technician?
    you shoul unlock technician

we need more of them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 6Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #1058
    January 2011
    1,169 Posts
    why is funion rating us optimistic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Peru Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 10 (list)

19. Post #1059
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,652 Posts
    My god. Nothing is more annoying than having a team that cannot comprehend the concept of defense. We're getting our asses kicked, shot off, and torn to pieces at our base and our flag is grabbed the nanosecond it spawns on the stand and what does my team do? They just continue to throw themselves at the enemies mega defenses like lemmings.

We had more enemies in our generator room than they had in their base. Our base was now THEIRS. I was playing as a tech, so I need a functional base in order to do my job properly and there really isn't much I can do when 3/4 of my team has down's syndrome.
    The problem is everyone just plays whatever class they feel like playing with no regard for what the team needs.

If everyone wants to play pathfinder, then your defence becomes non-existent, and the idiots playing pathfinder are too stubborn to change, even though the lack of defence means they can never cap and the lack of firepower means they can rarely grab.

Edited:

Whenever that happens I just switch to juggernaut.

All of life's problems can be solved with juggernaut.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

20. Post #1060
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,630 Posts
    The problem is everyone just plays whatever class they feel like playing with no regard for what the team needs.

If everyone wants to play pathfinder, then your defence becomes non-existent, and the idiots playing pathfinder are too stubborn to change, even though the lack of defence means they can never cap and the lack of firepower means they can rarely grab.
    And the really sad thing is that if you actually do what your team needs then you usually get 2x the points than if you just go off and do do whatever you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1061
    you shoul unlock technician

we need more of them
    What there's like eight in every game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #1062
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,170 Posts
    What there's like eight in every game
    actually i just went through 3 games where i camped the enemy generator as infiltrator and no one came in to fix it the entire game

we won all 3

Edited:

also i got no kills ;(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #1063
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    779 Posts
    What is your play style?
    Well I donīt know,but one thing is that I suck at aiming at fast players
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Honduras Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

24. Post #1064
    Well I donīt know,but one thing is that I suck at aiming at fast players
    You're useless unless you camp gennie then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #1065
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,758 Posts

Don't worry guys I'm ahead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

26. Post #1066
    At least I don't have alzheimer's.
    January 2011
    2,297 Posts
    Good god I suck at this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #1067
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,552 Posts
    I just had the best pub match(es) ever.
    There were many defenders on each team, good cappers on each team, nice players with compliments and jokes, there were group attacks on the generators with teamwork and communication through the VGS. Each match was either 4-5 or around there and dragged out to the last 5 minutes.

It was beautiful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

28. Post #1068
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,353 Posts
    We were steamrolling the enemy team in CTF so I just got the flag and held it for like 9 minutes while killing people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #1069
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,445 Posts
    At first when I couldn't see the mouse and all the textures were black, I figured, "Ah hell its just a beta" and played it anyway.

Now I feel like a real hardass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

30. Post #1070
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,742 Posts
    Sometimes I hate being a heavy. I'll take out a flag capper with an awesome long range mortar, and another enemy picks it up because I can't get there in time with my tiny babby jets, and nobody on the team is familiar with the concept of "chasing"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

31. Post #1071
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Okay so I just finally downloaded it and everything. I've had two closed beta keys sitting in my email for about a month now, but I digress.

Are there a lot of people really bad at this game or something? Maybe it's just because I have experience with Tribes, but no one is ever moving constantly and in my first three games I died a total of twice. WHY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

32. Post #1072
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts

Got this off the chans, maybe I can run this after all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Optimistic Optimistic x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #1073
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    Just noticed borderless window option. Finally becoming a standard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

34. Post #1074
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,615 Posts
    Just managed to get a 795 km/h speed ski by accident.
    Didn't even know that was possible. I would post the screenshot, but I don't know where they are stored. (I am told that F12 is the button, and I believe I pressed that)

Edited:
    It didn't take it :(
    And I did really well that round too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #1075
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    15,630 Posts
    Sometimes I hate being a heavy. I'll take out a flag capper with an awesome long range mortar, and another enemy picks it up because I can't get there in time with my tiny babby jets, and nobody on the team is familiar with the concept of "chasing"
    If the flag is within shooting distance, just shoot it with your spinfuser to keep the flag bouncing until you can get there. It'll push the flag around and knock back anyone in the area and possibly kill them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #1076
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,606 Posts

Got this off the chans, maybe I can run this after all.
    Link for that? My friend with a laptop would like to run the game but can't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #1077
    June 2010
    2,253 Posts
    Link for that? My friend with a laptop would like to run the game but can't.
    I'm busy harassing the channer who posted it to give up his fucking wizardry. It's on an integrated Radeon 3000.

Try this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #1078
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,855 Posts
    am I the only one who uses the shotgun
    everyone else I see playing pathfinder only uses their primary wep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #1079
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,054 Posts
    Nope, try medium settings, they don't differ much from the max settings.
    My pc is worse (I think), but I still get 30+/-10fps on max settings.
    I hope you're kidding.

I have a Q8400, and a 5750. I run it on high, 27-33 FPS.

40. Post #1080
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    473 Posts
    Well.. I finally felt like contributing to the mass of Tribes memes.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)