1. Post #1161
    Fabulous.
    January 2011
    3,346 Posts
    I made a group on Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FPShazbot
    If you guys want to organize some event or something tonight, join up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Winner Winner x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #1162

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    vgh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #1163
    May 2010
    6,688 Posts
    vgq
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1164
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,355 Posts
    No fun allowed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1165
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,160 Posts
    bbq
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #1166
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    vag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

7. Post #1167
    How the fuck do you drive the gravcycle, i suck at it. Also what does RMB while on the gravcycle even do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #1168
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,355 Posts
    How the fuck do you drive the gravcycle, i suck at it. Also what does RMB while on the gravcycle even do?
    Boosts speed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #1169
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    4,324 Posts
    It's terrible. Slower than the T2 cousin, with a worthless gun that's less effective than the T2's (Classic mode) Wildcat chaingun, and it's less armored.

The only way to really be effective with the Wildcat is to just try to run people over, because the gun doesn't do shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #1170
    May 2011
    2,016 Posts
    vgs
    vgs
    vgs
    vgs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #1171
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,115 Posts
    vgtg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #1172
    February 2011
    1,959 Posts
    vgn
    vgtg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1173
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,799 Posts
    Funion stop rating everyone optimistic

because I said so
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 11Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

14. Post #1174
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,115 Posts
    Funion stop rating everyone optimistic

because I said so
    that is an optimistic comment you have made my friend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 16Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #1175
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,090 Posts
    Explosive swords.
    Explosive enemy-tracking swords that are shaped like missiles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1176
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,303 Posts
    Jeez, the amount of EXP that isn't boosted to my guy is in like the billions now, i'm stuck with like 400 a round.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #1177
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,160 Posts
    How much is it to boost XP?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #1178
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    i thought sniper class was only for spamming claymores all over the flag
    It's really an all around class if used correctly.

Edited:

Also, has anyone else been kicked out like 4 FUCKING TIMES when you've just had one of the best matches of all time? Is there something in there that regularly kicks the best player?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #1179
    ONION
    April 2005
    1,630 Posts
    It's terrible. Slower than the T2 cousin, with a worthless gun that's less effective than the T2's (Classic mode) Wildcat chaingun, and it's less armored.

The only way to really be effective with the Wildcat is to just try to run people over, because the gun doesn't do shit.
    Gravcycle is the ultimate clear the generator tool if you can avoid the pits. Ram that fucker in the room, everyone stops and stares at you, drift into every fucking person you see and explode. BASE IS SECURE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #1180
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,303 Posts
    How much is it to boost XP?
    6 for 10-days booster, 11 for 30-days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

21. Post #1181
    ONION
    April 2005
    1,630 Posts
    Also, has anyone else been kicked out like 4 FUCKING TIMES when you've just had one of the best matches of all time? Is there something in there that regularly kicks the best player?
    I keep getting really good games with two nice teams having fun, and just as everyone gets used to each other and the match ends, I'm in a different server. annoying as all hell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #1182

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    just won a rabbit match

so intense so much voice spam so much fun

highly recommended gamemode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #1183
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,386 Posts
    What's the third light turret upgrade?

I got the two upgrades but the third is "25% more turret versus armored" My friend said it meant I have 25% more turrets against armored and told me to deal with it.

Does it mean 25% more damage?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #1184
    December 2009
    8,716 Posts
    It means it works 25% better against armored stuff, like tanks and shit.

Edited:

Also your friend is a sandraker tell him to go slow off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #1185
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    8,027 Posts
    I just managed to:
    1. Sneak into an enemy base as a Juggernaut
    2. Murder some vehicle with the Spinfuser MKD (Killing the two people in it)
    3. Somehow kill 2 people and the generator in one Fusion Mortar blast
    4. Steal and cap the flag as a Juggernaut

Gotta go fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #1186
    Sneaking into enemy bases is easy as any class if the enemy is occupied doing something else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #1187
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    That feeling when you're defending your base and you kill 6 guys in succession with the Phase Rifle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5 (list)

28. Post #1188
    I WOTCH ANIEM
    October 2008
    8,027 Posts
    Sneaking into enemy bases is easy as any class if the enemy is occupied doing something else.
    Tell that to the idiots guarding the flag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

29. Post #1189
    January 2009
    816 Posts

VGTG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6 (list)

30. Post #1190
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,386 Posts
    It means it works 25% better against armored stuff, like tanks and shit.

Edited:

Also your friend is a sandraker tell him to go slow off.
    Guess I won't be using that upgrade then, I really doubt I'll have tanks swarming the elevated flag cap on most maps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

31. Post #1191
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    894 Posts
    My god I love this game. So much.
    It's like playing TF2 and being a scout with a loch n load, except with skiis and a jet pack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

32. Post #1192
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,639 Posts
    My god I love this game. So much.
    It's like playing TF2 and being a scout with a loch n load, except with skiis and a jet pack
    Any game that involves going downhill at 200Km/h while stealing a flag and using a grenade launcher is going to be fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #1193
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,511 Posts
    so apparently i'm good at the defending part
    I actually had a mini-war with an infiltrator in our generator area. They kept coming down to that area, and we kept fighting each other back and forth, sometimes I won, sometimes they did. Of course, other people came down but when you can accidentally left click and boom double kill against another two pathfinders it really is nice to actually have someone dodge your attacks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #1194
    August 2011
    203 Posts
    Ok, whats up with the random server crashes ?
    it's starting to get on my nerves :(

VGS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #1195
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    Part of me wants to think that this ISN'T what Funion spends his entire life doing now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #1196
    January 2012
    10,639 Posts
    Part of me wants to think that this ISN'T what Funion spends his entire life doing now.
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say he has a script.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6 (list)

37. Post #1197
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,115 Posts
    nope funny hats is right

Edited:

nolife4lyfe~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 11 (list)

38. Post #1198
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

39. Post #1199
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    I don't know, I mean I saw a couple of posts he missed and of course did the neighborly task of rating them for him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5 (list)

40. Post #1200
    January 2012
    10,639 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)