1. Post #641
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,605 Posts
    no just select it in photoshop and open as camera raw.

You can also just bring the saturation on the greens right down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #642
    November 2008
    496 Posts

DSC_0007.jpg by Tom Raworth, on Flickr

DSC_0003.jpg by Tom Raworth, on Flickr

DSC_0154.jpg by Tom Raworth, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

3. Post #643
    February 2009
    3,365 Posts
    I love those photos Tom! Just seen them on FLickr, brilliant work :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #644
    September 2010
    2,898 Posts
    adobe camera raw

Edited:

oops that was 50 mins ago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #645
    December 2009
    1,750 Posts

Drops by Gentle Doom, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

6. Post #646
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,605 Posts

26.365 by marley h
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #647
    February 2009
    3,365 Posts
    This photo was taken by Charlotte (The girl in the other day's picture) same night as my previous pic. Has quite a lot of meaning behind it which I'm not going to explain. FOr someone who's not into photography i think the fact that she composed it as to have a meaning, is bloody brilliant!

Your Choice by Wickerman123, on Flickr

No-Longer todays picture, took a better one.

:) by Wickerman123, on Flickr

Instagram is a brilliant app, if you can, get it!

Today's Photo

Always Doodlin by Wickerman123, on Flickr

Central Enough?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #648
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,553 Posts
    I got to borrow a friend's D80 the other day and take some photos with it. It was pretty neat. Didn't get much, but did get a kinda cool photo of a really nice BMW e46 M3

E46 M3 by millerroberts, on Flickr

The color is just so odd and cool. I'm normally not one for car photography, either. Car was beautifully clean.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #649
    February 2009
    3,365 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #650
    October 2011
    754 Posts

Untitled by Neeeekro, on Flickr

Smoke by Neeeekro, on Flickr

went for a short walk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #651
    February 2009
    3,365 Posts

Untitled by Neeeekro, on Flickr

went for a short walk
    Ohh sheep skull! Skulls are brilliant subjects! Got loads of sheep skull picture somewhere. Iv'e got a stag's skull in my garden, yet to make us of it as a subject though.

Love That picture!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #652
    October 2011
    754 Posts
    Ohh sheep skull! Skulls are brilliant subjects! Got loads of sheep skull picture somewhere. Iv'e got a stag's skull in my garden, yet to make us of it as a subject though.

Love That picture!
    Skulls are pretty much my favourite thing to photograph. There's so many ways you can photograph them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #653
    January 2011
    337 Posts
    You guys can be sorta creepy sometimes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

14. Post #654
    April 2009
    825 Posts
    Starting to just go out and find opportunities to shoot. Any CC would be appreciated :)

47/366 by Kristian Carreon, on Flickr

The man with that beard by Kristian Carreon, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #655
    July 2006
    10,273 Posts
    Haven't done anything in a while

street2 by AshSmith90, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #656
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,669 Posts

Outstanding imo, looks like a model, the moving vehicle is a great addition as well. Peepin all sorts of shit in this picture.

Amazing shot, well composed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #657
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,213 Posts

I like the composition.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #658
    RESIDENT ASBESTOS OBSESSIVE
    July 2008
    5,507 Posts
    Gliding at the Dunstable Downs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #659
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    5,147 Posts
    Skulls are pretty much my favourite thing to photograph. There's so many ways you can photograph them.
    Especially when they're covered in muscles, skin and hair.
    So much variation!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

20. Post #660
    February 2009
    3,365 Posts
    Please guys, if your going to give a dumb rating, at least give a reason. Is that what not we're about here? Helping each-other out?

WIGGLEWIGGLEWIGGLE

Edited:

Sheep Skull at Northton by Wickerman123, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

21. Post #661
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,087 Posts

A night time time lapse from there would be amazing. And with some smooth ambient music, it'd be a masterpiece.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #662
    July 2006
    10,273 Posts
    Yeah I was on holidays there last week. I wished I'd brought my tripod. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

23. Post #663
    Dennab
    June 2010
    1,908 Posts
    Please guys, if your going to give a dumb rating, at least give a reason. Is that what not we're about here? Helping each-other out?
    It's just a measly rating. One can say that rating someone artistic isn't helping anyone out either because they aren't giving them any actual feedback.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #664
    February 2009
    3,365 Posts
    Rating something artistic, is saying, yeah, that's good, creative, artistic etc So that's perfectly understandable. The dumb rating is a bit hard to understand, what is dumb in the post?

Plus everyone here helps each-other out, so giving a rating like that and not giving feedback is just a bit silly. Agree and disagree speak for themselves.

I'm not trying to get at anyone but if you could explain why you think a post is dumb, it would be greatly appreciated.

Instead of just sitting there hiding behind your screen-name.

25. Post #665
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,371 Posts
    Rating something artistic, is saying, yeah, that's good, creative, artistic etc So that's perfectly understandable. The dumb rating is a bit hard to understand, what is dumb in the post?
    Rating something dumb, is saying, yeah, that's stupid, ignorant, boring etc So that's perfectly understandable. The artistic rating is a bit hard to understand, what is artistic in the post?

I'm not trying to get at anyone but if you could explain why you think a post is dumb, it would be greatly appreciated.

Instead of just sitting there hiding behind your screen-name.
    Starting to not like your attitude mate.

Please guys, if your going to give a dumb rating, at least give a reason.
    I'm going to guess it's claiming 'meaningfully composed' and deliberately not explaining the meaning, suggesting instagram like we've never heard of it (most widely abused set of 'effects') and posting an unimaginative snapshot, a rainbow that doesn't have the right colors, that timestamp, or "Central Enough?" - as if you've taken the points we made about center comp not being bad and interpreting them (read: throwing out the window) as us demanding you make everything centred now and are frustrated at this, or something.

Just possibilities for his rating, not necessarily my interpretation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

26. Post #666
    November 2008
    2,247 Posts
    brenizer is proving a lot harder than i had anticipated :(

Edited:

I have had two attempts at brenizer today and both have come out shit !

when i use automerge in photoshop one came out in one decent-ish image but it was all wonky and shit and then had a vertical line of like 6-7 random photos from the bunch and the other came out as 3 seperate images - top middle and bottom - and was really wonky too!

WAT DO?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #667
    hzy
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,944 Posts
    Rating something dumb, is saying, yeah, that's stupid, ignorant, boring etc So that's perfectly understandable. The artistic rating is a bit hard to understand, what is artistic in the post?

I'm going to guess it's claiming 'meaningfully composed' and deliberately not explaining the meaning, suggesting instagram like we've never heard of it (most widely abused set of 'effects') and posting an unimaginative snapshot, a rainbow that doesn't have the right colors, that timestamp, or "Central Enough?" - as if you've taken the points we made about center comp not being bad and interpreting them (read: throwing out the window) as us demanding you make everything centred now and are frustrated at this, or something.

bazinga

Edited:

also, a small rant; It gets a bit tiring how every time bopie tries out something new the entire subforum jumps on that bandwagon for a month or so until bopie finds another idea, and the cycle repeats. You guys should try to find some of your own ideas!

(I'm speaking to everyone in general, not anyone in particular)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #668
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    5,147 Posts
    Ektar

Untitled by edwin.quast, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10 (list)

29. Post #669
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,605 Posts

holy shit mate.

yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #670
    hzy
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,944 Posts
    is that day or night +tripod? I can't tell...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

31. Post #671
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    5,147 Posts
    is that day or night +tripod? I can't tell...
    Night, no tripod 1/30 on a 50mm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #672
    ffFf
    June 2005
    5,851 Posts
    saw this on flickr a minute ago, came here to comment on it if it was here; love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #673
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,087 Posts

Mesmerizingly beautiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

34. Post #674
    February 2009
    3,365 Posts
    bazinga

Edited:

also, a small rant; It gets a bit tiring how every time bopie tries out something new the entire subforum jumps on that bandwagon for a month or so until bopie finds another idea, and the cycle repeats. You guys should try to find some of your own ideas!

Well al these fancy techniques like "FLoat" and the "brenzier effect" I have never heard of, so I wouldn't call it copying. Personally I'm just enjoying seeing what other people are up to and learning along the way.

If it weren't for this thread I probably would of stopped using Flickr after my photography class stopped. This thread has been great inspiration and motivation!

Edited:

brenizer is proving a lot harder than i had anticipated :(

Edited:

I have had two attempts at brenizer today and both have come out shit !

when i use automerge in photoshop one came out in one decent-ish image but it was all wonky and shit and then had a vertical line of like 6-7 random photos from the bunch and the other came out as 3 seperate images - top middle and bottom - and was really wonky too!

WAT DO?!
    Show us some screen caps so we can see exactly what's going wrong.

Edited:

I wasn't trying to be arrogant, I guess i have a shit sense of humour. Sorry. I quite often get misinterpreted.

35. Post #675
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,605 Posts
    Him1411, basically photoshop is having trouble finding similar points in the image. And it can't merge it successfully. Afaik, you'll have to stitch it yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #676
    February 2009
    3,365 Posts
    posting an unimaginative snapshot, a rainbow that doesn't have the right colors, that timestamp, or "Central Enough?"

Again, misinterpretation. "central Enough" I was asking if I managed to pull off a central composition.

About the instagram photo, I had an idea for a shot lined up, but after that shot was taken, i realised i wasn't going to have enough time to do the shot properly, as she had to go home. I would have got the better shot and uploaded that instead if i had got it. That had to do.

Edited:

James Float by Wickerman123, on Flickr

Edited:

Did i get it? Would of done an outdoors one but it was pissing it down outside ><

37. Post #677
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    5,147 Posts

Untitled by edwin.quast, on Flickr

Same window as this shot, but a new housemate:

Kate's Window by edwin.quast, on Flickr

Kate's studying in Japan at the moment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

38. Post #678
    Dennab
    June 2010
    1,908 Posts
    Page 18 is haunting me.

Edited:

I don't usually jump on the bopie bandwagon(I sort of did for the self portrait thing) and I do think that people should come up with their own ideas but I think it's wonderful that bopie can inspire so many people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #679
    September 2010
    2,898 Posts
    so much good content, i'm jelly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #680
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,669 Posts
    Wish the drape was behind the yamaha on the left side. Still a great shot nonetheless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)