1. Post #2481
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,948 Posts

Me by samhaberman, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2482
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,381 Posts
    fucking salmon and bopie with your fuckin amazing shots whatever bro

Edited:

this shot is sweeet!!
    I don't know if you saw but I have two (I believe) better ones on my Flickr. Everyone likes that one though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #2483
    Voted WORST Gold Member 2012
    August 2005
    15,324 Posts

IMG_5565.jpg von Terranigmus auf Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

4. Post #2484
    hzy
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,944 Posts
    - link above was broke -
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

5. Post #2485
    August 2005
    15,324 Posts
    Yea, I had to turn it a bit and apparently when you reupload from lightroom it doesn't keep linking information consistent.

Edited:

How do you like it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

6. Post #2486
    hzy
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,944 Posts
    Yea, I had to turn it a bit and apparently when you reupload from lightroom it doesn't keep linking information consistent.

Edited:

How do you like it?
    I like the aesthetic, but it's very cluttered (not necessarily a bad thing on it's own), and it has no real subject.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #2487
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,948 Posts

Edited:

How do you like it?
    I quite like it, my only crit is that the contrast is a bit harsh, not the most easing thing for the eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #2488
    August 2005
    15,324 Posts
    Yea I had to hide the horrible quality I actually shot it in. It was 34 degrees, rainy and my lens got misty as soon as I took the camera out of the bag. And I was standing on a vibrating boat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #2489
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    5,207 Posts
    Nice shot Killuah, it has a wonderful atmosphere, but I agree with H4Z3Y and Salmon about what they said.

S'more:

Untitled by edwin.quast, on Flickr

Friendly rating for whoever can tell me who the man on my computer's screen is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

10. Post #2490
    ffFf
    June 2005
    5,887 Posts
    edward smith
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #2491
    Blue Member
    July 2010
    2,766 Posts
    Edward Smith :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #2492
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,633 Posts
    that reminds me, while i was waiting for my photos to develop the other day i went into a bookstore and read about the Titanic then and now e.t.c and it had a section on the photographer who took the last photo of captain smith. His ticket was only from Southampton to Ireland and he departed there and there were so many great photos of it all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #2493
    September 2008
    1,262 Posts
    Finally convinced myself to start using Flickr and just in time to upload last week's photos. I'll be uploading more as the days pass.

Industrial spring by Radu Tănasie, on Flickr

Over the hills by Radu Tănasie, on Flickr

Yellow fields by Radu Tănasie, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

14. Post #2494
    August 2005
    15,324 Posts
    Feel-Good-Pictures,

even with the facility in them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2495
    Nice shot Killuah, it has a wonderful atmosphere, but I agree with H4Z3Y and Salmon about what they said.

S'more:

Friendly rating for whoever can tell me who the man on my computer's screen is.
    how to properly break the "don't take pictures of yourself in front of a mirror" rule

Amazing shots, man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

16. Post #2496
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,948 Posts

Michael by samhaberman, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #2497
    June 2011
    660 Posts
    -
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

18. Post #2498
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts

IMGP7775.jpg by Inzalonus, on Flickr

IMGP7815.jpg by Inzalonus, on Flickr

IMGP7821.jpg by Inzalonus, on Flickr

first brenizer.jpg by Inzalonus, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

19. Post #2499
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

20. Post #2500
    churboi austin
    October 2007
    12,990 Posts
    oh that is awesome framing. do you have one in color by chance? i think the green might look cool in comparison to the building but that's just me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #2501
    September 2009
    486 Posts

IMG_2092 by TiMbl4, on Flickr

IMG_1601 by TiMbl4, on Flickr

IMG_2089 by TiMbl4, on Flickr

IMG_1594 by TiMbl4, on Flickr

Dug up some photos I had from Amsterdam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

22. Post #2502
    oh that is awesome framing. do you have one in color by chance? i think the green might look cool in comparison to the building but that's just me
    I've left my RAW sources at my girlfriend's purse so it's not here until the weekend, I'll upload it as soon as I can.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #2503
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,409 Posts
    at my girlfriend's purse.
    Is this her house?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #2504
    March 2010
    1,652 Posts
    I am not quite sure if this is the right thread to put these in but oh well. I made two timelapses. Nothing too interesting, but feedback would be appreaciated!

Edited:

Hopefully I will get the chance to make some better ones once the summer comes around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #2505
    RESIDENT ASBESTOS OBSESSIVE
    July 2008
    5,507 Posts

Dug up some photos I had from Amsterdam.
    So wheres the ones you took high as fuck.
    Going there this summer, yea boi.

Edited:

Anyway if you want CC, you should focus more on the streetlife etc rather than small objects, especially when your in a foreign country.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #2506
    February 2009
    3,445 Posts
    I'm jizzing at all this juicy content D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #2507
    you'll never guess what flew into my house today

parrot by Latin Geek, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #2508
    ===
    This was a waste of $1
    December 2011
    1,552 Posts
    Was it a parrot?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #2509
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,948 Posts
    Wow Latin, that's great. Probably my favourite photo from you :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #2510
    Blue Member
    July 2010
    2,766 Posts
    How does a parrot just fly into your house though? Do you live in the Caribbean?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

31. Post #2511
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    yeah past few pages have been filled with great content from everyone. I might try to get some self portraits today, havn't really done one that I was happy with yet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #2512
    Given the cut feathers and the fact it knows some words (mostly curses) I guess it escaped from a previous owner's house or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

33. Post #2513

July 2011
    98 Posts
    Boom!

Fiery Explosion by waynesonc, on Flickr
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

34. Post #2514
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,670 Posts
    latin_geek, that is a very nice photo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #2515
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,213 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #2516
    churboi austin
    October 2007
    12,990 Posts
    nothing special from me, just thought it looked kind of nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #2517
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,485 Posts
    The 9 o'clock gun!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

38. Post #2518
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    5,067 Posts
    wednesday i bring content

god its been WAY to long
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

39. Post #2519
    April 2012
    170 Posts

Halt by Brandy.92, on Flickr

Redcliffe by Brandy.92, on Flickr

I hate my local area.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #2520
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,670 Posts
    nothing special from me, just thought it looked kind of nice
    Tones, and colors remind me of bopie's recent image.
    But completely different.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)