this one is pretty cool.
Settings: 8 sec, ƒ/11, ISO 100, 14 mm
His face looks like wood :V might want to crop out that ear.
Yeah i think the lighting in this is great
Also I just love this one because i walk past the train station in the background on my way to/from uni
went out shooting today. I suck at chosing so sorry for the large amount of images.
I've never seen a set go from meh, to fantastic, to meh and beautiful again so often. Some really great pieces here, but in some of them you seem kinda bored.
Ah, is that cologne?
I really like picture nr. 2, 3, 4 and 9. The rest are kind of boring if you ask me.
I like the lockers the most because the different shades ring an echo of colour and that creates a quite nice confused mood in me.
Thanks for the critique.
Why I took certain shots:
1. I liked how the white building in the middle looked. When I got closer to it though it didn't look interesting anymore. So I took the shot from this perspective. But now I see that there is a lot of distracting clutter around it.
2. Nothing really to explain, just thought it looked cool.
3. Thought the building looked interesting but sadly I couldn't isolate it.
4. I liked the abstract paintings.
5. Again not much too explain. Just liked the shapes and reflexion.
6. I really liked the interior of the car. Quite nicely decorated. A shame about the strong reflexion though.
7. The book store was small and there were books everywhere. I wish I had a wider lens to capture the whole store. Then it would have looked better I think.
8. Again found the shapes interesting. Tried isolating them as best as I could.
9. Not much to say.
10. Self explanatory.
11. I found the plant pot border interesitng.
12. There was a guy painting there but I only managed to capture his paint roller.
13. I liked the symmetry. But sadly it's not perfect.
14. I thought that the plants growing on the steps and on the wall were interesting subjects, even though the composition is weak.
15. Again just liked the way the pots were arranged although I see now that the image is boring overall.
16. I took it because of the old building/modern train contrast but i see now that it's not enough to make the picture interesting
17. Thought the window looked beautiful but it's something a tourist would shoot.
18. I liked how symmetrical the beggers were sitting and how the man was standing perfectly in the middle. but the passerbys ruin it I guess.
19. As you see it's really dark and all you can see is the image of the nun being illuminated. i kinda liked that
20. I took this one by accident but decided to post it because I liked the blue/yellow contrast
21. Liked the way the pigeons were standing. Luckily they didn't fly away as I came closer.
These last two pages have been phenomenal.