1. Post #81
    September 2009
    1,785 Posts
    It would be worth crashing the lorry to say you defeated a Dalek.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,069 Posts
    http://www.davidtennantontwitter.com...ngQuizzes.html

Quiz David Tennant about Silence In The Library & Forest Of The Dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,967 Posts
    This is some cross-over. Eight issue mini-series

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,228 Posts
    This is some cross-over. Eight issue mini-series

Cyberborg?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2009
    3,687 Posts
    Wait, What?

Doctor Who? Star Trek? how can? How does? How?

What?

Captain Picard and the Doctor, that I'll like to see

Edited:

Can the TARDIS travel at warp? I always thought it just used the time stream to move around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

6. Post #86
    September 2011
    689 Posts
    Can the TARDIS travel at warp? I always thought it just used the time stream to move around.
    The Tardis doesn't move, it moves the universe around it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,827 Posts
    Is that for real?

If so, It's time to get my nerd on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,228 Posts
    The Tardis doesn't move, it moves the universe around it.
    Except for the times it gets stolen on the back of a truck, or buried by acid dissolving the ground.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2009
    3,687 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

10. Post #90
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    Imagine if he said: ,,Would you like a jelly baby?'' and then smiled.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Slovakia Show Events

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Filming starts for Series 7 on Monday!

http://news.whoviannet.co.uk/2012/02...other-tidbits/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    10,538 Posts

Imagine knowing NOTHING about Doctor Who then seeing that.

Terrifying.
    Met Tommy Wiseau the other day, was very tempted to ask him if he would ever play The Doctor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

13. Post #93
    October 2009
    754 Posts
    A page from that Doctor Who/Star Treck comic for y'all

14. Post #94
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,079 Posts
    A page from that Doctor Who/Star Treck comic for y'all

The Doctor saying "Engage"?

15. Post #95

January 2012
    3 Posts
    I'm not sure how I fell about this crossover. This could be pure fun or just half ass fan wank.
    I am looking forward to series 7 despite the disappointing that the majority of series was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    15,969 Posts
    I want that comic.

Didn't RTD say he wanted to do a Trek Crossover in the series, but that would never word for a number of reasons. Comic is the best way of doing it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

17. Post #97

January 2012
    3 Posts
    Here is what I have been wandering. The doctor has ran into Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Winston Churchill, Vincent Van Gogh, yet he has never run into H.G. Wells. Why is that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    15,969 Posts
    They should do a HG Wells story where the Doctor is the inspiration for his book "The Time Machine"

But that that would be a little too obvious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #99

January 2012
    3 Posts
    That or H.G did have a time machine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,465 Posts
    H.G is a Timelord.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

21. Post #101
    January 2008
    5,983 Posts
    H.G is the doctor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #102
    Propane Nightmares
    May 2007
    8,000 Posts
    i wanna go to that convention in cardiff but it's so far away and so expensive :(

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    15,969 Posts
    IGn has an interview up witrh Karen

http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1218789p1.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

25. Post #105
    January 2008
    5,983 Posts
    i wanna go to that convention in cardiff but it's so far away and so expensive :(
    I'm gonna go, 15 minute train ride for me.

26. Post #106
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    17,599 Posts
    Yep, that's a blast from the past if ever I saw one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    July 2008
    10,538 Posts
    http://www.collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/

Quite a few Doctor Who guests here. If they announce Paul and David then a Multi-Doctor-shoot could be possible. Atleast that's my own personal hope.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

28. Post #108
    The Disabled Kid
    Dennab
    February 2011
    4,770 Posts
    I honestly really liked Barrowman's acting, one of my actors in the new series.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #109
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    17,599 Posts
    Yeah, Barrowman was kinda cool. Shame Jack hasn't returned to main Who yet; I could only imagine how he'd react to River and Eleven.

For a moment I thought that a reason for Jack looking for the Doctor again would be to find out how to help Rex, but then I remembered Utopia wrapping up Jack's search to find out about his immortality. Still, now that Rex is an Immortal, what happens to him now? Will he ever meet the Doctor?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,465 Posts
    The    Rex being immortal    is really stupid.
    They basically threw all of the facts out of the window.
    The blood, really?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #111
    miracle day isn't canon by order of me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    July 2008
    10,538 Posts
    Those Star Trek-Doctor Who crossover things. A lot of people aren't sure if it's cannon or not, myself included. I assumed it was a fan thing.

I had no idea this was being published by IDW. Did I miss that? A lot of people consider the IDW comics canon. I personally think they look better and are written better than the Doctor Who Magazine comics.

So yeah, this Star Trek-Who thing is kinda cannon. As cannon as the non-tv stuff can be. Which is usually "Cannon unless contradicted".
    Which is totally awesome.
    :D

Edited:

I'd like a Doctor Who episode which is essential companion Lite as it focus' on Torchwood working with The Doctor fighting a traditional Doctor Who enemy. That way you got the Torchwood-Doctor Who crossover we all want without The Doctor having to go into an adult series.

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    15,969 Posts
    I'm not sure how 'Who' canon works, but for Star Trek only the live action productions are considered canon.

Everything else is up for the individual fan to decide if they want it to be canon in their own mind or not.

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    http://news.drwho-online.co.uk/Serie...-in-Spain.aspx

Doctor Who is filming an episode in Spain next month!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #115
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    17,599 Posts
    Can we expect this to involve the Spanish Inquisition?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    November 2010
    2,225 Posts
    Can we expect this to involve the Spanish Inquisition?
    But
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

37. Post #117
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    17,599 Posts
    I was very much expecting that, as well as trying to resist the urge to do that. (not so sure about the use of an image macro; I don't know if the higher-ups would appreciate it)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #118
    April 2011
    1,610 Posts
    Those Star Trek-Doctor Who crossover things. A lot of people aren't sure if it's cannon or not, myself included. I assumed it was a fan thing.

I had no idea this was being published by IDW. Did I miss that? A lot of people consider the IDW comics canon. I personally think they look better and are written better than the Doctor Who Magazine comics.

So yeah, this Star Trek-Who thing is kinda cannon. As cannon as the non-tv stuff can be. Which is usually "Cannon unless contradicted".
    Which is totally awesome.
    :D

Edited:

I'd like a Doctor Who episode which is essential companion Lite as it focus' on Torchwood working with The Doctor fighting a traditional Doctor Who enemy. That way you got the Torchwood-Doctor Who crossover we all want without The Doctor having to go into an adult series.
    Far as I know, inter-universal crossovers are generally not considered canon except, if they're in series, to each other, e.g. the Batman vs Predator series, which is canon to itself and I think the other Batman/Superman/Aliens/Predator crossovers but nothing else. The various Marvel vs DC crossovers have taken place in inconsequential shared universes and the Amalgam universe which is some crazy shit in and of itself.
    "Far as I know" is the key phrase here as my experience is limited to everything I just said.

39. Post #119
    November 2010
    2,225 Posts
    I was very much expecting that, as well as trying to resist the urge to do that. (not so sure about the use of an image macro; I don't know if the higher-ups would appreciate it)
    Image macro rules are very screwy, the one I posted will get me banned but if I youtube a clip and screengrab that exact moment in the video and add the text in paint.net, I wont get banned.
    I should probably do that now.

Edit:

Just changed it for one I made myself.
    I think I heard this from Orkel in the world of tanks thread, if you make an image macro yourself for the occasion it's fine but if you grab one off the internet it's a bannable offense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,233 Posts

I don't see it as cannon, but I don't care as long as it's a good story, like one possible side story with the doctor knowing that after years of going through time he's played apart in shaping a planet's value and choice of virtues. But when he enter's a universe filled with it's own troubles and without any pervious influence of his own doing, there exsists good people. The doctor comes to realize that he wasn't shaping justuce to his own dictation, instead he's doing what he is feels right and so are people he's never met.

I know the comic won't be something like sandman, but I hope it isn't just some gun hoe crossover.

But my real wish is to have the cast from TNG and DW do a read through on stage somewhere and have a good time.