4,700 Posts
    I thought as such.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

2. Post #202
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,748 Posts
    -yeahno-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,700 Posts
    The Doctor.. and dubstep.
    I'm not sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

4. Post #204
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,748 Posts
    -okay-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #205
    October 2011
    2,585 Posts
    I don't know why but something about the way Matt Smith talks reminds of Simon on Misfits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #206
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    18,999 Posts
    I'd have drawn a different parallel; one to either Mitchell or Webb from Mitchell and Webb. Which one's the short introverted one again? Webb? Regardless, one of those characters talks similar to Matt Smith, same level of "poshness", although I dunno if poshness is the right word to describe that "quality" that Webb (or Mitchell) and Matt Smith have in their voices.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #207
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    10,880 Posts
    Eccelestons Doctor is so 'ard I always expected to see him beating the shit out of drunk teenagers down his local.
    He's the type of Doctor who would shit in a can.

Fuck writing respectable fan fiction. I'm gonna write about how 'ard the 9th Doctor is and IT WILL BE CANON SO HA.

Edited:

I know you're all eagerly anticipating a sequel to my previous work "The Eleventh Doctor Shits Lots" but you'll have to wait. I got to crack open some gold and bang out this masterpiece where The Ninth Doctor walks around like Phil Mitchell.

Edited:

Dan2593 posted:
    Edited:

jaykray posted:
    The whole episode could have been the doctor shitting on george and it would have been better.
    That would have been hilarious.

Same build up as last week with "The scariest place in the universe" shit and Amy and Rory falling down the lift etc. Then this time when The Doctor first sees George he farts himself into the air. Lands on George and shits all over him. He tries to escape but The Doctor shits and shits all over the room and Georges dad tries to stop him but eventually backs into a corner and cries and The Doctor shits all over the place. Chasing George down the stairs with his arse out, red and brown with shit. The kid falls down the stairs after slipping on some poo and lands face down and the Doctor just jumps up and down taking a crap all over him to some orchestra music. And then at the end 35 minutes later. The episode just ends and next week carries on like it never happened.

The complaints would be hilarious

Actually end it with The Doctor pulling up his trousers and saying threateningly "I'll pop back round puberty" with George lying face down in shit, crying. Then he farts and it ends with no credits or anything. Just straight into whatever was on next.
    Here is the last piece of Fan Fiction I wrote for this thread. I remember it was so good people couldn't wrap there heads round it. I remember somebody wanted a sequel based on Amy's Choice. I think the format risks getting boring. Every week The Doctor turns up and shits over all the characters. I think snapping inexplicably once is quite enough. Personally I can't watch Night Terrors without thinking my version is drastically better. Especially the scene he shits all over George to pumping Murry Gold music for 35 minutes. I think it would get Doctor Who a new flavour it hadn't had before. I might just write a series of stories exagerrating fan beliefs and comments like the one above.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

8. Post #208
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #209
    July 2008
    10,880 Posts
    Two broken links. Yep that matches the quality of the story. Great statement.

10. Post #210
    I may do a dramatic reading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    4,749 Posts
    I may do a dramatic reading.
    Don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    18,999 Posts
    It's for the best, and in our best interests for it never to happen.

But still, it could always be worse. It could be merged with Love & Monsters. (Godwin's Law strikes again!)

13. Post #213
    July 2008
    10,880 Posts
    With Love and Monsters? So The Doctor lands as Elton is in dire danger and is like "Somebody wants word with you" and then Rose steps out and is like "You upset my mum".

I was going to make one of the characters jet into the clouds with a stream of shit but it's shit enough before I mess around with it anyway.

14. Post #214
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    1,435 Posts
    With Love and Monsters? So The Doctor lands as Elton is in dire danger and is like "Somebody wants word with you" and then Rose steps out and is like "You upset my mum".

I was going to make one of the characters jet into the clouds with a stream of shit but it's shit enough before I mess around with it anyway.
    It could be worse. The fucking awful `sex gas` from Torchwood could be used instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    July 2008
    10,880 Posts
    It could be worse. The fucking awful `sex gas` from Torchwood could be used instead.
    I wonder what The Doctor would do if Rose got possessed by the sex alien.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,139 Posts
    I wonder what The Doctor would do if Rose got possessed by the sex alien.
    That's a whole OTHER fan fiction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #217
    April 2011
    1,610 Posts
    That's a whole OTHER fan fiction.
    The best fanfiction segues straight from one plot to another without finishing any of them.

18. Post #218
    I remember when titles used to mean something, now you can get one for a dollar, this all used to be fields, get off my lawn damn kids etc.
    May 2006
    6,195 Posts
    You can tell this forum has really grown and matured... It used to be "let's make our own DW series while we wait for the new series to come out!" Now it's "let's make a fan fiction where the Doctor shits on things"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

19. Post #219
    July 2008
    10,880 Posts
    You can tell this forum has really grown and matured... It used to be "let's make our own DW series while we wait for the new series to come out!" Now it's "let's make a fan fiction where the Doctor shits on things"
    Both of which were originally my idea if we trace them back. Maybe it's a sign of my slowly loosing my mind. But you got to admire how the shit stories are nearly gonna end up with audio books.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #220
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2009
    3,687 Posts
    Doctor Poo V8: How can one man shit so much?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

21. Post #221
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    18,999 Posts
    You can't exactly blame us for this. Well technically you can blame us for SOME of this, but not all of it; about 60:40. Without a new Doctor Who to help us discuss new things, we devolve into *this*.

I'll help get us out of this with some speculation concerning the next series. Perhaps when the Doctor's name is spoken, on the Field of Trenzelor at the Fall of the Eleventh, when no living thing can answer falsely or... well you get the picture; maybe it reveals "The Truth", a secret so grand that it begins with capital letters.

The Truth could be anything, from rewriting the rules of reality to a less stable and more malleable format, to revealing that the Whoniverse is indeed a fabrication, the dream of something quite strange, and that by realising the truth, the something wakes up, and the dream fades away resulting in the end of reality and the possible start of a new one. If it were both, resolving the situation would be MORE than tricky, probably involving sending the dreamer to sleep again or forcing a hard back-up of what the universe is.

But anyways, this is just speculation to help prevent the thread's devolution into something along the lines of a BioWare Social Network thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    I remember when titles used to mean something, now you can get one for a dollar, this all used to be fields, get off my lawn damn kids etc.
    May 2006
    6,195 Posts
    So basically what you're saying is that "whenever someone discovers exactly what the universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable"?

23. Post #223
    why do i still come here

24. Post #224
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,913 Posts
    I need a time machine to travel into the future so I can watch a show about a man with a time machine.

Are there any other shows like this? I haven't been able to find a good sci-fi show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #225
    May 2006
    6,195 Posts
    why do i still come here
    because you love us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #226
    I need a time machine to travel into the future so I can watch a show about a man with a time machine.

Are there any other shows like this? I haven't been able to find a good sci-fi show.
    primer

27. Post #227
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    18,999 Posts
    So basically what you're saying is that "whenever someone discovers exactly what the universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable"?
    Kinda sounds silly when it's put that way, but it's probably not just anyone; maybe if it's a certain person who finds out, most likely Amy since she's got that weird memory of hers from growing up with a Crack in her wall.

Also the universe wouldn't instantly disappear; even a dream persists for some time after awakening, and sometimes you remember fragments of what happened. It'd be kinda like what happened when the TARDIS exploded at the end of The Pandorica Opens; the Something was probably disturbed from it's sleep and had to take a piss, and once the Doctor rebooted the universe It fell unconcious on the bathroom floor and is now in the hospital. (not the best analogy but whatever)

But it's just wild mad guessing anyways; very likely not going to happen. But if the Question is so dangerous that the Silence thinks the Doctor would be better off dead than answering it, you know it's gotta have some pretty serious repercussions. I mean, it's probably gonna top the succession of apocalyptic events that tend to comprise nearly every season finale in modern Who.

And on that subject, do you think they're overdoing it in that regard? I mean, eventually they're gonna run out of apocalyptic event cards to draw, and I thought that all of Time happening at once, and dying in the process, was pretty much as high as one could go. I mean, what's next; every parallel universe being condensed into one massive continuum clusterfuck? Probably not that, but it's likely gonna be apocalyptic.

28. Post #228
    ironman17 im going to admit that i dont actually read any of your posts my eyes just glaze over them,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #229
    Dennab
    April 2010
    2,092 Posts
    I present to you... L'ORÉAL Gallifrey

Ninth Doctor is not pleased with this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 17Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #230
    May 2006
    6,195 Posts
    Kinda sounds silly when it's put that way, but it's probably not just anyone; maybe if it's a certain person who finds out, most likely Amy since she's got that weird memory of hers from growing up with a Crack in her wall.

Also the universe wouldn't instantly disappear; even a dream persists for some time after awakening, and sometimes you remember fragments of what happened. It'd be kinda like what happened when the TARDIS exploded at the end of The Pandorica Opens; the Something was probably disturbed from it's sleep and had to take a piss, and once the Doctor rebooted the universe It fell unconcious on the bathroom floor and is now in the hospital. (not the best analogy but whatever)

But it's just wild mad guessing anyways; very likely not going to happen. But if the Question is so dangerous that the Silence thinks the Doctor would be better off dead than answering it, you know it's gotta have some pretty serious repercussions. I mean, it's probably gonna top the succession of apocalyptic events that tend to comprise nearly every season finale in modern Who.

And on that subject, do you think they're overdoing it in that regard? I mean, eventually they're gonna run out of apocalyptic event cards to draw, and I thought that all of Time happening at once, and dying in the process, was pretty much as high as one could go. I mean, what's next; every parallel universe being condensed into one massive continuum clusterfuck? Probably not that, but it's likely gonna be apocalyptic.
    I was just pointing out that your post sounded vaguely similar to the thing in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #231
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    18,999 Posts
    I was unaware that Hitchhiker's had something like that; just came out of my head.

32. Post #232
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    459 Posts
    "Many philosophers theorize that if both the Ultimate Question and the Ultimate Answer were ever to be found at the same time then the Universe would disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. Other philosophers conject that this has already happened."
    It says something on the lines of that in Hitchhikers.

I'm just wondering what it means by the Fall of the 11th. Is it going to be the obvious answer and mean the 11th incarnation or something like the 11th door to fall over.
    The 4 knocks thing was assumed to be the noise The Master heard, but that ended up being wrong.

33. Post #233
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    18,999 Posts
    Or maybe the Fall of the 11th points to Autumn 2011, or the Autumn of another year that ends in 11. I'm sure that Part 2 of Season 6 aired in Fall 2011, with the exception of Let's Kill Hitler which aired at the end of the Summer.

34. Post #234
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,239 Posts
    4 knocks are the knocks death does at your door, the term has been around long enough to be in things like in Beethoven's 5th.

Ah just read term applies to fate, so that's an interesting thing you did there RTD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

35. Post #235
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,849 Posts
    "Many philosophers theorize that if both the Ultimate Question and the Ultimate Answer were ever to be found at the same time then the Universe would disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. Other philosophers conject that this has already happened."
    It says something on the lines of that in Hitchhikers.

I'm just wondering what it means by the Fall of the 11th. Is it going to be the obvious answer and mean the 11th incarnation or something like the 11th door to fall over.
    The 4 knocks thing was assumed to be the noise The Master heard, but that ended up being wrong.
    I really need to re-read those books.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

36. Post #236
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    18,999 Posts
    4 knocks are the knocks death does at your door, the term has been around long enough to be in things like in Beethoven's 5th.
    I think it might have been even older than that, since 4 is often regarded as the number of death in the East.

Update: Script to Screen 2012 has been announced.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfEI_ga-zFA

37. Post #237
    Actually a Time Lord
    November 2011
    7,991 Posts
    You also tend to knock 4 times on doors in general, subconsciously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #238
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    2,960 Posts
    You also tend to knock 4 times on doors in general, subconsciously.
    I'm pretty sure that the general trend on knocking on a door is 3 times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

39. Post #239
    Actually a Time Lord
    November 2011
    7,991 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that the general trend on knocking on a door is 3 times.
    Maybe it's just me then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

40. Post #240
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,239 Posts
    I think it might have been even older than that, since 4 is often regarded as the number of death in the East.

Update: Script to Screen 2012 has been announced.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfEI_ga-zFA
    They forgot to add that the script to be on budget. Most scripts are small segments that cost cheeply.

Except for one that I know for star trek next generation which during a writter's strike they used a fan submitted script to fill in the other unfinished script.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)