1. Post #721
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,817 Posts
    I dont hope that they are going to bring him because he had such good ending for him at the end of time.
    and he went out of his life-forch when killing Rassilon and he and the link are now stuck in the time war where he most like died because i dont think he could regeneratd
    I'm just saying he's a cool character, but bringing him back after the pickle Davies put him in would be a feat and a half, and that's just if it's an ass pull. A legit bring-back would be monumentally hard to pull, though as mentioned before, i've a feeling that the Doctor's "true name" would be one of power, thinking back to The Shakespeare Code, and possibly be what could break the time lock again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #722
    May 2011
    3,068 Posts
    I'm pretty happy with the exterior, I'm working on the interior now. The best shot of the interior I've got is this:

Anyone have better photos?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #723
    mvr
    August 2008
    809 Posts
    I'm just saying he's a cool character, but bringing him back after the pickle Davies put him in would be a feat and a half, and that's just if it's an ass pull. A legit bring-back would be monumentally hard to pull, though as mentioned before, i've a feeling that the Doctor's "true name" would be one of power, thinking back to The Shakespeare Code, and possibly be what could break the time lock again.
    Yeah,i mean if that happend i wont really mind
    Because i would really like a other ep with the time lords
    And i think he is a really good character probely one of the best
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #724
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    11,227 Posts
    I personally like to imagine if The Doctor has built a fanbase and enemies amongst the stars purely on reputation The Master has too. To see that would be very interesting. Specially in this age of celebrity.

I keep meaning to write a story where a cult like group of followers saved him at the last minute, we saw people worshipping The Master in his return in End of Time. I'd like him to be saved by a cult type entity only to turn on them in the end to amplify how sinister The Master is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #725
    Propane Nightmares
    May 2007
    8,862 Posts
    Sup guys, it's been a while. Haven't done much Doctor Who stuff in ages because I've been busy, but here's a little preview of something I'm working on:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

6. Post #726
    Frivolous Speculation + Trolling ElectronicG19 = Grizz
    July 2009
    4,068 Posts
    Jenna's character is supposedly called    'Clara'    as overheard on set. Doesn't really need a tag, but some people are so damn picky! So take some filming pics anyway..

Looks like The Doctor dressed for the occasion and forgot about her! Either that, or the costume change is very drastic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #727
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    5,000 Posts
    That costume makes me want to lick the screen it's so good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

8. Post #728
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,351 Posts
    So I read the first Issue of the Trek/Who Crossover. not bad, not very exciting either, it was just a build up.

The last frame is the TNG crew in 1940's San Francisco, I don't remember any episodes taking place then so must be something they made up for the story   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

9. Post #729
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    1,453 Posts
       Victoria and Albert   ? Probably is though, just look at them

Edited:

Maybe the costume change is to make him fit into Victorian England. It might not be permament
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #730
    July 2008
    11,227 Posts
    Jenna's character is supposedly called    'Clara'    as overheard on set. Doesn't really need a tag, but some people are so damn picky! So take some filming pics anyway..

Looks like The Doctor dressed for the occasion and forgot about her! Either that, or the costume change is very drastic.
    Doesn't look in character as The Doctor at all. With the glasses. Fob watch?

Edited:

Maybe the costume change is to make him fit into Victorian England. It might not be permament
    He says he dresses for the occasion but never like THIS. I feel this is more than an aesthetic thing. I feel a memory loss type thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #731
    April 2011
    1,473 Posts
    Doesn't look in character as The Doctor at all. With the glasses. Fob watch
    I'm pretty sure that those are Matt's glasses that he usually wears when reading scripts (Out of character). And that "fob watch" looks more like a cell phone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #732
    July 2009
    4,068 Posts

Dougray Scott at the end there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #733
    July 2008
    11,227 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that those are Matt's glasses that he usually wears when reading scripts (Out of character). And that "fob watch" looks more like a cell phone.
    I know it's a phone, I was just saying it's a possible plot strand

Edited:

Doctor Who team can dress any girl and make them instantly more attractive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #734
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,716 Posts
    So how long will matt smith be the doctor?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

15. Post #735
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,962 Posts
    So how long will matt smith be the doctor?
    I think he's signed on for a Series 8 aswell, so until after next years Series I do believe

dear god tears will be shed when he leaves, he better make it as dramatic as Tennant's departure
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

16. Post #736
    July 2009
    4,068 Posts
    I think he's signed on for a Series 8 aswell, so until after next years Series I do believe

dear god tears will be shed when he leaves, he better make it as dramatic as Tennant's departure
    At the moment, it takes him through the 50th anniversary specials. I believe Series 8 will come after that. I personally think the 50th would be the perfect time to leave - not that I want him to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #737
    March 2010
    1,091 Posts
    The reason the new companion is called that is because that's Elizabeth Sladen's (Sarah Jane) middle name, it's supposed to be in memory of her.

Edited:

Also if anyone didn't know, by the sound of it the Christmas special will be the first episode of the year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #738
    July 2009
    4,068 Posts
    The reason the new companion is called that is because that's Elizabeth Sladen's (Sarah Jane) middle name, it's supposed to be in memory of her.

Edited:

Also if anyone didn't know, by the sound of it the Christmas special will be the first episode of the year.

What do you mean? The Christmas Special will be the first episode of 2012? Because we know that isn't the case.

Or have I misunderstood?

19. Post #739
    January 2008
    6,521 Posts
    Everytime 'I am the doctor' kicks in when Matt is giving some sort of speech/emotional look, it sends shivers down my spine.

I cannot wait for Series 7

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #740
    July 2008
    11,227 Posts
    Didn't go to Milton Keynes today due to money.

Gutted, wanted to meet Karen again, Barrowman and get my photo with all The Doctors. Another time. Anybody go?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #741
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,159 Posts

Gutted, wanted to meet Karen again, Barrowman and get my photo with all The Doctors. Another time. Anybody go?
    Sadly, I live in Scotland and can never go to any of these things.

22. Post #742
    July 2008
    11,227 Posts
    Well the one in Milton Keynes was Collectormania Milton Keynes, Collectormania Glasgow used to run, is that still on? Any closer?

23. Post #743
    March 2010
    1,091 Posts
    What do you mean? The Christmas Special will be the first episode of 2012? Because we know that isn't the case.

Or have I misunderstood?
    Sorry I meant first episode with the new companion in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

24. Post #744
    The Disabled Kid
    Dennab
    February 2011
    4,770 Posts
    Everytime 'I am the doctor' kicks in when Matt is giving some sort of speech/emotional look, it sends shivers down my spine.

I cannot wait for Series 7

Song not emotional enough, would not shiver.

Not hinting that I prefer the tenth doctor or anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

25. Post #745
    I remember when titles used to mean something, now you can get one for a dollar, this all used to be fields, get off my lawn damn kids etc.
    May 2006
    6,333 Posts
    I Am The Doctor is way better than This Is Gallifrey.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

26. Post #746
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,733 Posts

While on topic of Doctor Who music, here is This is Gallifrey reversed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #747
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,457 Posts
    I have watched season 1. But is it possible to jump into the latest season?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7 (list)

28. Post #748
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,733 Posts
    Don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

29. Post #749
    July 2008
    11,227 Posts
    I have watched season 1. But is it possible to jump into the latest season?
    Hold on. You watch series one which ends with the lead character exploding into light and changing into somebody else and you say "Great, I'll skip the next 5 years worth of episodes, I mean they're probably not important are they"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #750
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,716 Posts
    So was my birthday today girlfriend bought me a red bowtie clip on for the lazy me and got from my family the Tom bakers sonic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #751
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts

Found this about it.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/...-five-doctors/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

32. Post #752
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,733 Posts
    That was a great read.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #753
    May 2011
    3,068 Posts
    Peter Davison posted:
    Peter, whatís it like to have the Doctor as your son-in-law?

PD: Iím waiting for him to call me dad. He hasnít called me dad yet.
    B'aww.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #754
    July 2008
    11,227 Posts
    Fuck I wish I went.

I've really gone off Colin Baker. He's a bit bitter. I've seen him give fans dirty looks. But equally I saw him being really nice to a child. Wish Paul and Peter answered the return question. Colin has always been up for it in the past. What I found interesting is he said "No" but when Tom pointed out he would if it was all sound and a good script Colin changed his mind and said "Exactly". I wonder if every actor that said they wouldn't return is the same and simply assumes it will be a bollocks piece of fan service.

Tom Baker bless him, lives on another world. Whenever he hosted Have I got News For You, it was barmy, mental and off the wall.

Sylvester is also hilarious.

35. Post #755
    The Disabled Kid
    Dennab
    February 2011
    4,770 Posts
    Fuck I wish I went.

blah blah blah blah not related to Sylvester

Sylvester is also hilarious.

He actually read the speech at Dragon Con.

Rolling those r's like a delicacy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

36. Post #756
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2009
    3,687 Posts
    That was fucking amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

37. Post #757
    The Disabled Kid
    Dennab
    February 2011
    4,770 Posts
    And here's the proof it wasn't a well planned fake.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

38. Post #758
    July 2009
    4,068 Posts
    As a note:

@bbcdoctorwho
    Over the next few days we're releasing some exclusive photos of Matt Smith & Jenna-Louise Coleman. First one tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

39. Post #759
    July 2009
    4,068 Posts
    Here it is!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

40. Post #760
    Propane Nightmares
    May 2007
    8,862 Posts
    love love LOVE the doctor's new outfit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)