1. Post #1681
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #1682
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Who do you think submitted that Audino model in the first place? Random Talking Bush, right?
    I wouldn't have submitted it to The Models Resource if it didn't work properly, the SMD works just fine (I just re-imported it a minute ago to check)
    Exactly, I knew that.

Give him credit, he did get the model from you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

3. Post #1683
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    Exactly, I knew that.

Give him credit, he did get the model from you.
    Scoot@U posted:
    i always have probs opening the downloaded ones in blender, so i always rig them myself by using the ones from the BRRES Viewer (practice for the future as well)

4. Post #1684
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    that involve quotes
    I suppose that you are just grabbing quotes to make loopholes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1685
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    I suppose that you are just grabbing quotes to make loopholes.
    no, i was saying i never could use those ones because of Blender not opening them, you ass.

Edited:

how about you read the shit sometimes instead of being an ass and assuming people are being dipshits trying to take you down. you know, you're not all that special, right?
       you dont just do that on here, but damn near every other thread you post on   

6. Post #1686
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    no, i was saying i never could use those ones because of Blender not opening them, you ass.

Edited:

how about you read the shit sometimes instead of being an ass and assuming people are being dipshits trying to take you down. you know, you're not all that special, right?
       you dont just do that on here, but damn near every other thread you post on   

Like I said in another thread, it's not me, it's the people who reply to my post.

And no I don't think people are being dipshits trying to take me down. According to some posts on here that I translated, no one likes you. And no, I'm not trying to be special, it's just you with your posts, of many off topic shit( you'll say you are not posting off topic things anymore, but again, that's a lie) trying to act "cool" or whatever 12 year olds do. And why do you follow me in other threads?

[h2]END OF THIS FUCKING DISCUSSION[/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #1687
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    Like I said in another thread, it's not me, it's the people who reply to my post.

And no I don't think people are being dipshits trying to take me down. According to some posts on here that I translated, no one likes you. And no, I'm not trying to be special, it's just you with your posts, of many off topic shit( you'll say you are not posting off topic things anymore, but again, that's a lie) trying to act "cool" or whatever 12 year olds do. And why do you follow me in other threads?

real quick, i dont follow you on other threads. i notice that alot of people mention you in negative ways all over facepunch by doing searches of your name. also, why would you say i got the models from the models resource if i said i didnt, and tell me to say i did anyway?. not only that, but, why ask me things when you just go and say to end it?

8. Post #1688
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    677 Posts
    In the off-chance that some of you may have already put both Scoot@u and MenInBlack23 on your ignore list, here's something to look at.

In case you don't know where I'm getting at, or if you didn't understand what I meant in this earlier post:
    On the subject of ragdolls...

I need to do some tinkering soon.
    I'm once again trying to make a few added eyes and mouths for one of the Pokemon. This time it's Raichu; although along with the additional expression options, there's at least one other thing I'm gonna try to do...

[sub]Although if you also put me on your ignore list, you probably wouldn't be able to see this either...[/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #1689
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    real quick, i dont follow you on other threads. i notice that alot of people mention you in negative ways all over facepunch by doing searches of your name. also, why would you say i got the models from the models resource if i said i didnt, and tell me to say i did anyway?. not only that, but, why ask me things when you just go and say to end it?
    Edited:

In the off-chance that some of you may have already put both Scoot@u and MenInBlack23 on your ignore list, here's something to look at.

In case you don't know where I'm getting at, or if you didn't understand what I meant in this earlier post:

I'm once again trying to make a few added eyes and mouths for one of the Pokemon. This time it's Raichu; although along with the additional expression options, there's at least one other thing I'm gonna try to do...

[sub]Although if you also put me on your ignore list, you probably wouldn't be able to see this either...[/sub]
    I am looking forward to seeing custom eyes for raichu as you did with the rest.

10. Post #1690
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    Edited:
    dumbass quoting without even realizing what it says is redundant and stupid

I am looking forward to seeing custom eyes for raichu as you did with the rest.
    i cannot begin to explain how much i want to punch you in the jaw right now.

is it just me, or should there be Puka eyes for Pikachu (blue and blue with crows feet)

11. Post #1691
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    i cannot begin to explain how much i want to punch you in the jaw right now

You really don't want to stop this do you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #1692
    August 2008
    211 Posts
    Are you guys done yet?
    You guys have been arguing for the past 2 pages of this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #1693
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Are you guys done yet?
    I am, he's not.

I just want this to fucking stop already. I realized that this arguement is pointless.

14. Post #1694
    February 2010
    654 Posts
    I am, he's not.

I just want this to fucking stop already. I realized that this arguement is pointless.
    Then don't reply to him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1695
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    Are you guys done yet?
    You guys have been arguing for the past 2 pages of this thread.
    i'm not trying to argue. he's only replying with aggravating responses.
    besides, i just wanna focus on my homework so i can try to port that damn audino

16. Post #1696
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    i'm not trying to argue.
    Really?

i cannot begin to explain how much i want to punch you in the jaw right now.

Edited:

This entire time when i repied I hoped it would stop, but I was wrong.
    So please do me a favor, and show some progress.
    Oh and by the way:

[h2] STOP PUSHING HIM [/h2]

RTB just released the pack, now enjoy it while you can. Stop pushing him to far. Requesting models over and over.

Seriously, give him a break. After all of the models he put into this new pack, you still want more?
    This is how the arguement started. You did nothing, I was only telling you to do something, but with that small brain, you understood wrong. Why am I bringing this up? Because of the reason why I quoted you.

Now.

17. Post #1697
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,573 Posts
    Why do you constantly quote yourself? It seems a bit selfish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #1698
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    Why do you constantly quote yourself? It seems a bit selfish.
    i realized he's the only one who voted what i said as dumb because he's not realizing the way he responds can easily anger someone

how much you wanna bet he rates this dumb or disagrees   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #1699
    August 2012
    304 Posts
    Wow, so much drama for a pokemon models thread. And neither of you are actually doing anything, RTB is doing pretty much all the work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

20. Post #1700
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    Wow, so much drama for a pokemon models thread. And neither of you are actually doing anything, RTB is doing pretty much all the work.
    aww. i agreed and it said "thanks dickhead"
    anyway, i apologize for not working on audino this week, but i will try to tonight. i'm also sorry i began speakign to MenInBlack23 again.. i should really just ignore him from now on and let him flip out like a kid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1701
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    aww. i agreed and it said "thanks dickhead"
    anyway, i apologize for not working on audino this week, but i will try to tonight. i'm also sorry i began speakign to MenInBlack23 again.. i should really just ignore him from now on and let him flip out like a kid.
    You're telling me I flip out like a kid?

Also bother reading my post telling you to stop, because you really don't want to stop

(Adds scoot to ignore list)

22. Post #1702
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,895 Posts
    Alright, alright. Quit your squabbling, you two, or I'll delay the next pack to 2013.

Either that, or I'll port Audino instead. Either one will probably cause more annoyance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #1703
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    677 Posts
    Progress.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

24. Post #1704
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    ..i'm sorry i argued with a toddler. please accept my apology

25. Post #1705
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,895 Posts
    ..i'm sorry i argued with a toddler. please accept my apology
    I wasn't aware toddlers could type full sentences on a computer, or for that matter even know what a computer is. I think you're mistaken there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #1706
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    I wasn't aware toddlers could type full sentences on a computer, or for that matter even know what a computer is. I think you're mistaken there.
    i honestly hoped you of all people wouldn't do that.

anyway, could you make it so all eyes are bodygroups and mouths are skins for SFM? i'm trying to make Magmortar (lol magmar's JP name is Boober, sadly, it goes to Booburn) blink, but i can only access the half closed eyes. it's like that for all of the pokemon that were ported with bodygroups by anyone.

27. Post #1707
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,573 Posts
    I could use proper grammar, punctuation etc. when I was 5. My dad was into computers before I was born, thus I knew what a computer was. So yes, yes they can.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #1708
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    827 Posts
    anyway, could you make it so all eyes are bodygroups and mouths are skins for SFM? i'm trying to make Magmortar (lol magmar's JP name is Boober, sadly, it goes to Booburn) blink, but i can only access the half closed eyes. it's like that for all of the pokemon that were ported with bodygroups by anyone.
    You need to right click the model and view it in the element viewer, then change the "body" number to change bodygroups.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

29. Post #1709
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    I heard Apoc is making munchlax...

this will end well.

Edited:

I could use proper grammar, punctuation etc. when I was 5. My dad was into computers before I was born, thus I knew what a computer was. So yes, yes they can.
    Smart toddlers these days.

30. Post #1710
    May 2010
    338 Posts
    Smart toddlers these days.
    Everything's getting smarter these days thanks to computers. Or is it the other way around?

31. Post #1711
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    You need to right click the model and view it in the element viewer, then change the "body" number to change bodygroups.
    there's only 0 and 1

32. Post #1712
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Everything's getting smarter these days thanks to computers. Or is it the other way around?
        or maybe dumber, you never know   

33. Post #1713
    January 2012
    379 Posts

lol
    also, who thinks someone should make some more shiny textures? like, for Reuniclus, Gigalith, etc? or did i already do them........ anyway, i'm gonna do them either way :T

34. Post #1714
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    also, who thinks someone should make some more shiny textures? like, for Reuniclus, Gigalith, etc? or did i already do them........ anyway, i'm gonna do them either way :T
    I'm going to ignore the offtopic post and say,

Your going to continue your shiny textures models?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #1715
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    I'm going to ignore the offtopic post and say,

Your going to continue your shiny textures models?
    yes, because, i wanted to make an SFM video with shiny gigalith, but realized i didnt make it. what i confused it with must've been the shiny krookodile i made (the eyes were hard to co-ordinate with the rest of the model)
    anyway, i'm gonna go check out all the pokepark models that were ported without a shiny texture, make the shiny textures, and maybe some extra variants (such as deoxys, giratina, shadow, and either ditto or inverted color)
    i'm also thinking about adding burned textures (burn marks), poison textures (purplish blush on face with eyes that look ill), and infatuated (hearts in eyes, blush, happy mouth if it's BG not pose)

i've also been thinking about commissioning a Hugh and Kouhei scout pack. (i totally ship something with Kyouhei and Tetsu because i noticed a blush sprite for him in the XTransciever)

36. Post #1716
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    got on the dL site and found this at the very top of newest

37. Post #1717
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Oh..my..god..

New pokemon pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #1718
    August 2012
    304 Posts
    From PBR?!
    *spit takes*
    They only mentioned it in legends...

39. Post #1719
    August 2008
    211 Posts
    These models are great, its on-par with RTB and Apoc's Packs, these were a great addition to gmod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #1720
    October 2010
    1,549 Posts
    These models are great, its on-par with RTB and Apoc's Packs, these were a great addition to gmod.
    I spy a Tsynamon