1. Post #1201
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,882 Posts
    RTB you changed the promotional pic..

Are you planning on realeaseing the pack any time soon this week? or next week?

(question: not being impatient)
    As soon as I fix up the remaining problems, yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

2. Post #1202
    February 2012
    146 Posts
    Is it too late to fix the weight of Manaphy's tentacles? They're too heavy for it and makes posing a struggle imo.

[SUB][SUP]Also, how is the progress of the Ballistic Weapons models you were gonna make? Your the only one who "Volunteered" to help me...[/SUP][/SUB]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

3. Post #1203
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,882 Posts
    Is it too late to fix the weight of Manaphy's tentacles? They're too heavy for it and makes posing a struggle imo.

[SUB][SUP]Also, how is the progress of the Ballistic Weapons models you were gonna make? Your the only one who "Volunteered" to help me...[/SUP][/SUB]
    As I said on this post:

Manaphy: Fixed the reflective jewel, fixed the heavy physics.
    And I haven't gotten to work on anything other than the Pokémon models. Don't know when I will, I'm a very busy person.

4. Post #1204
    April 2011
    382 Posts
    As I said on this post:

And I haven't gotten to work on anything other than the Pokémon models. Don't know when I will, I'm a very busy person.

i understand, RTB.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #1205
    February 2012
    146 Posts
    As I said on this post:

That's Fine. TBO, at the current time I care more about the process of the Pokemon models than the Ballistic weapons. But any time your'e ready...

6. Post #1206
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Since they changed the garry's mod mapping and modeling, to the the valve games and mods, these things aren't mods, they're for garry's mod..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

7. Post #1207
    October 2010
    1,535 Posts
    Since they changed the garry's mod mapping and modeling, to the the valve games and mods, these things aren't mods, they're for garry's mod..
    The way you said that made no sense and obviously it is for modeling as GARRY'S MOD IS A VALVE SOURCE MOD

8. Post #1208
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    441 Posts
    Too bad we don't have the requests and releases sub-forums, now threads can drop like rocks (and we can't yell at people for requesting outside the requests sub-forum). Less organization, too...

I've started liking Dewott alot more, so now I can't wait for this next pack!

9. Post #1209
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    I can't wait because oshawott is my favorite starting pokemon, along with the evolutions

Also, THE FUCKING CONFUSION with this being here. There should be a modeling and mapping section here in valve games and mods ORR move garry's mod the whole section here in valve games and mods.

10. Post #1210
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    677 Posts
    Too bad we don't have the requests and releases sub-forums, now threads can drop like rocks (and we can't yell at people for requesting outside the requests sub-forum). Less organization, too...
    Agreeable. But seeing as those request threads just kept showing up regardless in the main forum, and folks weren't exactly being shellacked for making release threads outside the "release" sub-forum either, I guess they eventually found the sub-forums pointless.

I've started liking Dewott alot more, so now I can't wait for this next pack!
    Welcome to the club. I've made sure to contribute. :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #1211
    February 2012
    146 Posts
    Just thought I'd post another pic to kill some time.

"Oh, What a world!"

For those who don't get the joke, Vaporeon can melt itself when it comes in contact with water.

12. Post #1212
    February 2010
    653 Posts
    For those who don't get the joke, Vaporeon can melt itself when it comes in contact with water.
    It can? That's the first time I ever heard that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1213
    February 2012
    146 Posts
    It can? That's the first time I ever heard that.
    It says that in the Pokedex
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #1214
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    677 Posts
    It says that in the Pokedex
    Plus it's essentially what the move "Acid Armor" is about.

That being said...

Vaporeon doesn't look so much like it's melting here as it looks more like it's become a ghost.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #1215
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    677 Posts

I keep underestimating how heavy Pikachu is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

16. Post #1216
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Vaporeon doesn't look so much like it's melting here as it looks more like it's become a ghost.

Actually the first time I viewed it I thought it was a dead vaporeon looking at where it's fascinated it's life to.

Edited:

I keep underestimating how heavy Pikachu is.
    I can't go in that map without being attacked by headcrab zombies.

17. Post #1217
    Dennab
    July 2011
    273 Posts
    I can't go in that map without being attacked by headcrab zombies.
    Disable AI right when the map loads before you start exploring it. That's what I do whenever I need to make pictures or videos in a dangerous map. That and enable God Mode.

18. Post #1218

July 2012
    27 Posts
    i like an charmandur
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #1219
    August 2008
    210 Posts
    i like an charmandur
    Um "Charmander" is already in Garry's Mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1220
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    i like an charmandur
    How come you're not banned yet?

oh wait..

21. Post #1221
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    677 Posts

A bit of additional foolishness.

Kinda sad that the Escher one hadn't gotten as much notice as this one did. that one really was kinda tough to put together. (The Weight tool only does so much, it seems.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1222
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,882 Posts
    Kinda sad that the Escher one hadn't gotten as much notice as this one did. that one really was kinda tough to put together. (The Weight tool only does so much, it seems.)
    I would imagine so, posing things at various angles like that isn't easy to do.

23. Post #1223
    January 2010
    105 Posts
    I made a picture with Charmander.

P.S.
    Pokédex 3D Pro will be released soon, there's a Meloetta model inside. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

24. Post #1224
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    677 Posts
    P.S.
    Pokédex 3D Pro will be released soon, there's a Meloetta model inside. :D
    Were we able to extract models from 3DS software (which I believe we still can't), we could actually do something with the models in Pokedex 3D Pro...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #1225
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,882 Posts
    Were we able to extract models from 3DS software (which I believe we still can't), we could actually do something with the models in Pokedex 3D Pro...
    Yep. Still nothing on being able to extract 3DS games yet, and probably not for at least another year or two...

26. Post #1226
    January 2012
    379 Posts
    So today is my birthday and I haven't seen the pack yet.

Eh it's okay with me

*okay face*

Edited:

Gimp,photoshop, or paint.net
    P.N

also, is anyone even interested in seeing pro-grade promo pics for new packs? if not, then i'll stfu and wont help with that.. (btw, audino is hated by blender )

27. Post #1227
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Yep. Still nothing on being able to extract 3DS games yet, and probably not for at least another year or two...
    Two years?

not true.

it has to be 10.

28. Post #1228
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,882 Posts
    Two years?

not true.

it has to be 10.
    The PS3 took five years before its decryption was cracked, and that was by using the console itself. The 3DS has only been out for a year, so nothing's happened in the way of decryption yet. I'm using the PS3's time as an estimate, considering that the encrypted games have been dumped with no way of accessing yet.

29. Post #1229
    August 2011
    1,173 Posts
    The PS3 took five years before its decryption was cracked, and that was by using the console itself. The 3DS has only been out for a year, so nothing's happened in the way of decryption yet. I'm using the PS3's time as an estimate, considering that the encrypted games have been dumped with no way of accessing yet.
    Now I think 5 or 4 years. I said 10 though, because the fact that the 3DS converts models into a 3D format.

30. Post #1230
    February 2012
    146 Posts
    I made another pic for the lolz.

The Eclectrode has been planted.

31. Post #1231
    October 2010
    1,535 Posts
    Now I think 5 or 4 years. I said 10 though, because the fact that the 3DS converts models into a 3D format.
    Its rendering two separate images of the same model at the same time from different perspectives. So obviously its in a 3d format, captain obvious much?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

32. Post #1232
    April 2011
    193 Posts
    Seems Pokedex 3D pro's out in Japan now.

And us lowly scrubs will have to wait MONTHS just to see how our favourites look...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #1233
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,882 Posts
    Hm? Mewtwo's model looks a bit different than how it did in Battle Revolution, namely the eyes. So Nintendo's updated the model since then?

34. Post #1234
    April 2011
    193 Posts
    Yup! I think all of the pre-5th gen Pokemon got an update. Which is why I wanna see the Nidos so bad...

When I asked about it on Serebii's pokedex 3d thread and explained that picture quality is of no object to me...

It's so beautiful! ;__;

In fact, later today I'm gonna fire up Blender and see if I can't make models as close to these as possible! Wish me luck!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1235
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,522 Posts
    Any pictures of Zapdos in Pokedex 3D Pro?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #1236

June 2011
    114 Posts
    Time to earn some brownie points!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

37. Post #1237
    Dennab
    July 2011
    273 Posts
    Time to earn some brownie points!

Interesting how they made new models, but kept a lot of the old Stadium animations. That doesn't make the new models any less pretty, though.

This is going to drive someone to try and crack the 3DS decryption even faster...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #1238

July 2012
    4 Posts
    hey guys i need some help you see i have a non steam gmod and on some models i have when i click on them the pop up all weird and they are floating in the air.when i try clicking them it doesnt do anything and when im to far from the model it just vanishes please help ive got all of RTB,s pack and all the good pokemon dont work if you help you will make my day please reply

(User was permabanned for this post ("Pirated Gmod" - Ninja101))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #1239
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,882 Posts
    hey guys i need some help you see i have a non steam gmod and on some models i have when i click on them the pop up all weird and they are floating in the air.when i try clicking them it doesnt do anything and when im to far from the model it just vanishes please help ive got all of RTB,s pack and all the good pokemon dont work if you help you will make my day please reply
    Go buy Garry's Mod right now. It's currently $5, and you won't have any problems with the pack. I don't keep it up-to-date for pirates.

40. Post #1240

July 2012
    4 Posts
    ok thanks if i put my credi card on will all my deatails be safe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)