1. Post #1321
    October 2010
    751 Posts
       I think Walt is pushing Skylar to turn him in somehow with this new behaviour, unknowingly at that.   
    I can't be the only one who thought that    Walt has beaten up Skyler? Especially with the "I forgive you scene) and then she's in bed with the camera not showing her face only getting up when Walt tells her to. Either way Walts storyline has gone crazy dark and not in the way like Jesse did in season 4.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #1322
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    i'm pretty sure skylar's going to die this season

just a gut feeling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #1323
    June 2010
    4,372 Posts
    CHEMICAL

mathematical doesn't work
    it'd have to be

SCIENCE

Edited:

I can't be the only one who thought that    Walt has beaten up Skyler? Especially with the "I forgive you scene) and then she's in bed with the camera not showing her face only getting up when Walt tells her to. Either way Walts storyline has gone crazy dark and not in the way like Jesse did in season 4.   
       If he beat her like you say we would've seen a black eye or something at the ending rape scene   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #1324
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,887 Posts
       Walt gave it to him in Season 4. The ricin was to kill Gus.   

Wait shit, now I know what you mean. It was probably just some other poison. Jesse never said it was ricin.   
    yeah, that's what I was thinking, but I wanted to get it clear, thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Peru Show Events

5. Post #1325
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
       the entire point of everything that's been going on with skylar and walt is to show that heisenberg's running the show now. skylar's scared for her life, and for her kids.

also i feel bad for hank, there's no possible way this could end well for him. Either he says nothing and has no moral integrity, or he does arrest walt and simultaneously loses his job credibility (dude he's your brother in law how did you not notice?) and his family (walt jr will hate him, marie will probably hate him (after all she's had her run-ins with the law too). he's always been neutral good, more or less. the question is whether or not he, too, will break bad. 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #1326
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,887 Posts
    Spoiler tags are [sp ][/sp ].
    thanks man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Peru Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #1327
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,248 Posts
    Apparently Mike was watching The Caine Mutiny on his TV.

Edited:

Seems like some heavy foreshadowing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #1328
    October 2010
    751 Posts
    Apparently Mike was watching The Caine Mutiny on his TV.

Edited:

Seems like some heavy foreshadowing.
    Everybody is saying something foreshadows something.

I mean, I could say that hoover thing eating up the (fake) ricen foreshadows that Walts evil intentions are going to be hoovered up by someone. We wont know for sure until it happens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1329
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,977 Posts
    Everybody is saying something foreshadows something.

I mean, I could say that hoover thing eating up the (fake) ricen foreshadows that Walts evil intentions are going to be hoovered up by someone. We wont know for sure until it happens
    I don't know, looking at a quick description of The Caine Mutiny, it's apparently about some crazy captain that runs a ship and 2 of his crew plan to commit mutiny and in the end they are tried for it. Not that far of a stretch to say it has something to do with what could happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

10. Post #1330
    October 2010
    751 Posts
    I don't know, looking at a quick description of The Caine Mutiny, it's apparently about some crazy captain that runs a ship and 2 of his crew plan to commit mutiny and in the end they are tried for it. Not that far of a stretch to say it has something to do with what could happen.
    Guess I was a bit silly there then.

Nice find Swebonny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #1331
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    9,264 Posts
    Oh God this episode was intense. I know a few people have mentioned that the pacing for this season so far is awkward but I have to say that the foreshadowing and heavy amounts of symbolism are really mounting to become something huge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #1332
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,248 Posts
    Guess I was a bit silly there then.

Nice find Swebonny.
    Found it on Reddit. Actually now I think it's just related the things that happened in the latest episode.    You know Mike being the "crazy captain" and his man turning on him   .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1333
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,644 Posts
    Not really a spoiler.

Do we know who the woman was? Has she been mentioned in previous episodes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #1334
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,445 Posts
       How did that guy kill himself with the AED? I thought those machines were designed to NOT set off a defibrillation unless the machine diagnoses a medical need for it. (So that people with no medical experience don't accidentally hurt or kill a person by defibrillating him even though he didn't need it.) At least that is what they taught us in my First Aid classes.
    All he seemed to do was rip off one of the electrode patches and put the cable in his mouth. Does doing that fool the AED into diagnosing Pulselessness??
    But even so, if I remember correctly, the machine needs SOME heart rhythm to determine if it will let you defibrillate or not. That is why you need to do CPR before you can use this on somebody with no pulse. And if I'm not mistaking it won't let you defibrillate unless it diagnoses a severely abnormal heart rhythm that can be life-threatening. If you can't get the machine to diagnose that, it won't let you set off a defibrillation AFAIK. 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1335
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,248 Posts
    Not really a spoiler.

Do we know who the woman was? Has she been mentioned in previous episodes?
    She's with that German company, you see her during their meeting with DEA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

16. Post #1336
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,419 Posts
    Whoever she is shes a total bitch.     I wish Mike god damn killed her there, i have a feeling she will be his downfall.    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1337
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    Just watched the latest episode, was thinking "please stop please stop" while walt was effectively groping his wife and then it ended. Thank fuck, that was awkward.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

18. Post #1338
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,419 Posts
    Just watched the latest episode, was thinking "please stop please stop" while walt was effectively groping his wife and then it ended. Thank fuck, that was awkward.
    It was creepy as fuck that part. Still, i feel that he still has a TINY bit of Walter in him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1339
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1340
    January 2012
    1,825 Posts
    Yeah my dad decided to sit down and check out the show this episode, and of course it's an episode that leaves me and my dad watching Walt grope his wife while she sits there terrified.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

21. Post #1341
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,783 Posts
    I honestly don't think that    that was a rape scene   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #1342
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
       How did that guy kill himself with the AED? I thought those machines were designed to NOT set off a defibrillation unless the machine diagnoses a medical need for it. (So that people with no medical experience don't accidentally hurt or kill a person by defibrillating him even though he didn't need it.) At least that is what they taught us in my First Aid classes.
    All he seemed to do was rip off one of the electrode patches and put the cable in his mouth. Does doing that fool the AED into diagnosing Pulselessness??
    But even so, if I remember correctly, the machine needs SOME heart rhythm to determine if it will let you defibrillate or not. That is why you need to do CPR before you can use this on somebody with no pulse. And if I'm not mistaking it won't let you defibrillate unless it diagnoses a severely abnormal heart rhythm that can be life-threatening. If you can't get the machine to diagnose that, it won't let you set off a defibrillation AFAIK. 

i think you're seriously reading into this way too much. the point of the scene was very simply,    have the german CEO guy kill himself with a defrib   . there's no hidden meaning behind it, it was probably just an inaccurate depiction of how those things work. this reminds me of when people complained that    gus straightening his tie after the explosion was unrealistic   . it just doesn't matter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #1343
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,253 Posts
    yeah they even said in the podcast it wouldn't work but really who cares
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1344
    August 2007
    642 Posts
    Can someone remind me who Chow is? I don't recall him from previous episodes. Also,    who was the guy that shot him?   

25. Post #1345
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    9,556 Posts
    Can someone remind me who Chow is? I don't recall him from previous episodes. Also,    who was the guy that shot him?   
    Chow was the chemical company owner in the Season 3 finale, when    Mike infiltrates his building and shoots him in the hand   

Chris was just some goon that worked for Gus, he makes a few appearances in previous episodes but didn't really do anything noteworthy   

26. Post #1346
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,445 Posts
    i think you're seriously reading into this way too much. the point of the scene was very simply,    have the german CEO guy kill himself with a defrib   . there's no hidden meaning behind it, it was probably just an inaccurate depiction of how those things work. this reminds me of when people complained that    gus straightening his tie after the explosion was unrealistic   . it just doesn't matter.
    yeah they even said in the podcast it wouldn't work but really who cares
    Yeah, I guess it was probably just my relatively new knowledge about    AEDs    specifically that immediately ruined my suspension of disbelief.
    This would most definitely not be the first time that    defibs have been put to use unrealistically    in TV and movies.
    Sometimes I hate myself for noticing this kind of stuff immediately and not being able to dismiss it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #1347
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    2,052 Posts
    Jesus that last scene was fucking terrifying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1348
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    9,253 Posts
    Yeah, I guess it was probably just my relatively new knowledge about    AEDs    specifically that immediately ruined my suspension of disbelief.
    This would most definitely not be the first time that    defibs have been put to use unrealistically    in TV and movies.
    Sometimes I hate myself for noticing this kind of stuff immediately and not being able to dismiss it.
    it's rare to see a realistic use of defibs on tv. they're basically magic most of the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #1349
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    this man has suffered a gunshot wound to the head and his arms and legs are missing

CLEAR
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

30. Post #1350
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,097 Posts
    Something I don't get:
    S3 spoilers, which shouldn't really be spoiler tagged here at this point, but whatever
       Jesse wanted to give ricin to those dealers at the end of s3, but walt didn't want to make any for him. So, how did Jesse manage to get ricin in the end?   
    Yes, because fuck people who are beginning now and catching up to it, they shouldn't be in here.
    I really don't see the problem with adding spoiler tags to that stuff and maybe adding in what season it spoils. No need to alienate people who aren't fully up to speed yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

31. Post #1351
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    956 Posts
    The pacing in these episodes is painfully perfect
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #1352
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,995 Posts
    Although I highly recommend not reading all the posts in here until you are completely up to date. Even with a strong spoiler policy,    Gus' death was ruined for me :(   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1353
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,322 Posts
    Although I highly recommend not reading all the posts in here until you are completely up to date. Even with a strong spoiler policy,    Gus' death was ruined for me :(   
    That was the first scene of BrBa I ever watched, and got me into it in the first place.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events

34. Post #1354
    October 2010
    10,403 Posts
       I'm still in awe of how incredible Gus' death was   
    (season 4 spoiler)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Anonymous Proxy Show Events

35. Post #1355
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    10,144 Posts
       I'm still in awe of how incredible Gus' death was   
    (season 4 spoiler)
       Someone should have walked up to him and said "git back to work"
    Or better yet he walks up to walt in that state and says it. 

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

36. Post #1356
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,845 Posts
    It was creepy as fuck that part. Still, i feel that he still has a TINY bit of Walter in him.
    Skyler definitely had a bit of Walt in her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 15Zing Zing x 2 (list)

37. Post #1357
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    9,556 Posts
    According to the insider podcast,    the final scene in "Madrigal" had Skylar turning around to give Walt a handjob to stop him from having sex with her, but they had to cut the scene for time   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #1358
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    5,000 Posts
    I just caught up to S5E2 and holy shit, Walt's gone. Heisenberg reigns. I think the point he goes completely is     In Crawl Space, when Skyler tells him that she gave all the money to Ted. When he starts to cry and then laugh manically and stuff.    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

39. Post #1359
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,473 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Egypt Show Events Winner Winner x 8Late Late x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #1360
    You're a big guy.
    January 2011
    5,000 Posts
    Oh, and after watching E2, I'm utterly convinced that Hank knows.     The look on his face when his boss says 'Right under my nose' is really suspicious, he wouldn't be that distraught about a story like that. Plus, all the rides he made Walt give him in S4. Why would he choose Walt out of all people? I think he just wanted to gauge his reaction to confirm his hunches. The car crash pretty much proved Walt is somehow involved. I think he knows, but he doesn't want to admit it, because it would a) completely ruin his career b) tear his family apart. OR he knows, he's just not letting himself believe it, like the depression thing after El Paso.    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)