1. Post #841
    February 2012
    12 Posts

Now I'm never going to touch this shit.
    Not true at all, even remotely in the slightest bit. He really should have given him a high five when he had the chance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #842
    December 2009
    1,345 Posts
    Not true at all, even remotely in the slightest bit.
    I agree with this. The worst LSD trip I've had was where I thought I was hurt or going to die because my brain was going to hemorrhage or some silly idea like that. I simply couldn't get the thought out of my head and was incredibly worried.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

3. Post #843
    July 2010
    4,390 Posts
    I agree with this. The worst LSD trip I've had was where I thought I was hurt or going to die because my brain was going to hemorrhage or some silly idea like that. I simply couldn't get the thought out of my head and was incredibly worried.
    I'm never fucking with that stuff. I was at a house party and some guy started flipping the fuck out, sitting in a corner and screaming every time something touched him. It was such a buzz-kill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #844
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    785 Posts
    I'm never fucking with that stuff. I was at a house party and some guy started flipping the fuck out, sitting in a corner and screaming every time something touched him. It was such a buzz-kill.
    Fear always keeps us from experiencing amazing things.
    Just some advice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #845
    Official Moose of DD
    August 2010
    5,176 Posts
    Yeah acid doesn't make you see hands coming from your ceiling and it's impossible to have a 'flashback' of The Grudge. If you've never done it, and all the information you have on it comes from kids from your school and youtube videos you need to shut up and learn something. Here, have an unbiased website on drugs http://www.erowid.org/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 5Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #846
    ForMod2013
    June 2009
    2,843 Posts
    There was a couple from Texas who was planning a weekend trip across the Mexican border for a shopping spree. At the last minute, their baby-sitter canceled, so they had to bring along their two year old son with them. They had been across the border for an hour when the boy got free and ran around the corner. The mother tried to find him, but he was missing. The mother found a police officer who told her to go to the gate and wait. Not really understanding the instructions, she did as she was told.

About 45 minutes later, a Mexican man approached the border, carrying the boy. The mother ran to him, grateful that he had been found. When the man realized it was the boy's mother, he dropped him and ran. The police were waiting for him. The boy was dead, and in the 45 minutes he was missing, he had been cut open, all of his organs removed, and stuffed with bags of cocaine. The man was going to carry him across the border as if he were asleep
    In rural southern Illinois a toy company began selling "realistic" baby dolls to expectant mothers. But apparently after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually the "rocking motion" advertised to calm it down wouldn't work, and you couldn't get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn't understand why the police were there, she just "got rid of the stupid doll" as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms.
    These are not my work, I found them elsewhere and found them good material for the thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Late Late x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #847
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    Well those were

unrealistic. The second one at least.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

8. Post #848
    ForMod2013
    June 2009
    2,843 Posts
    Well those were

unrealistic. The second one at least.
    The first one was quite creepy, I wouldn't doubt the Mexican Cartel would do something like this, or already have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

9. Post #849
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    7,417 Posts
    Why would you keep the toy baby if you already had one?

10. Post #850
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    The first one was quite creepy, I wouldn't doubt the Mexican Cartel would do something like this, or already have.
    That one I agree with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

11. Post #851
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,657 Posts
    Why would you keep the toy baby if you already had one?
    Maybe she was sick in the head and confused the "realistic" baby doll with the real baby.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #852
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,737 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #853
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,931 Posts
    Holy Jesus I jumped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #854
    January 2012
    712 Posts
    fuck you you made me spill hot coffee in my lap

fuck you

just

fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29 (list)

15. Post #855
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,737 Posts
    fuck you you made me spill hot coffee in my lap

fuck you

just

fuck.
    Yay, I made OP hate me!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

16. Post #856
    June 2009
    3,414 Posts
    I read something about a woman who cut open her baby, removed all his organs and filled him with cocaine and tried taking him with her on a plane. But the security found out about it and she got arrested.
    So it has kind of happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

17. Post #857
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #858
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,939 Posts
    How is this creepy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #859
    October 2010
    2,573 Posts
    Nobody likes the Annoying Orange on Facepunch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 32 (list)

20. Post #860
    June 2011
    325 Posts
    Do you even know which thread you're on?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #861
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    5,717 Posts
    incoming 2 pages of people quoting the annoying orange video flipping the fuck out

Edited:

THIS ISNT THE GENERALLY JUST FUCKING STUPID STUFF THREAD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #862
    January 2012
    326 Posts
    QUICK! EVERYONE QUOTE AND COMPLAIN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

23. Post #863
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,657 Posts
    Annoying Orange is popular. That's fucked up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

24. Post #864
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    837 Posts
    -removed due to fright-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #865
    December 2009
    1,345 Posts
    XDD scary flashy face!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Canada Show Events

26. Post #866
    June 2011
    325 Posts
    I should know better than to just click on links when I'm in this thread. You'd think I would have learned by now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #867
    October 2010
    2,573 Posts
    I should know better than to just click on links when I'm in this thread. You'd think I would have learned by now.
    What was it? As always, I'm too afraid to click links.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

28. Post #868
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,939 Posts
    What was it? As always, I'm too afraid to click links.
    A stupid screamer that made my ears bleed more than it scared me.

People here should get banned for shit like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #869
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    QUICK! EVERYONE QUOTE AND COMPLAIN
    It's creepy because it's shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

30. Post #870
    Fire Fucker
    March 2011
    2,501 Posts
    And on the topic of Condemned

Just ignore the awesome head explosions, that Dollgirl is creepy overall. Seriously, the hell is that thing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

31. Post #871
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,614 Posts
    The nice thing about having a large monitor is that when a screamer pops up, I'm not even looking at it. I'm looking like 6 inches to the right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #872
    January 2012
    712 Posts
    Yay, I made OP hate me!
    that's not something to be proud of you dicksneeze

33. Post #873
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    5,717 Posts
    The nice thing about having a large monitor is that when a screamer pops up, I'm not even looking at it. I'm looking like 6 inches to the right.
    the sound usually startles me more than the picture. if i watched a silent screamer i wouldn't be startled at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #874
    Blue Member
    October 2006
    9,834 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 36Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #875
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,487 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #876
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    1,423 Posts
    Lord of the rings?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

37. Post #877
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,737 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative x 6Funny x 4Winner x 2Artistic x 2Agree x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #878
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,487 Posts
    Lord of the rings?
    yep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

39. Post #879
    Official Moose of DD
    August 2010
    5,176 Posts
    I'm asking a serious question here:

What in the fuck is happening here?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

40. Post #880
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,449 Posts
    I'm asking a serious question here:

What in the fuck is happening here?
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 22Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)