1. Post #1121
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,510 Posts
    Is it the fact that this house is in fact an anomaly in space-time as made obvious by the waterwheel not moving with the river current?

Or is it the fact that this picture looks very different depending on its size and your monitor's settings due to the lines being close together?
    Then again, is it a river current? Or is it just the reflection of the flames?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

2. Post #1122
    September 2009
    1,665 Posts
    Sorry for a rather not creepy post but.. what's the song called?
    That would be "Gimmie Shelter" by the Rolling Stones
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #1123
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 15Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #1124
    Thaaaat's Whyt!
    January 2012
    1,675 Posts
    Sorry for a rather not creepy post but.. what's the song called?
    I dunno, I didn't make the video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

5. Post #1125
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,135 Posts
    I AM DOING HOMWORK.

And then Lonney went crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

6. Post #1126
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,761 Posts

I found this on 4chan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 7Friendly x 2Artistic x 1Informative x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #1127
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,984 Posts
    NoPE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #1128
    February 2012
    886 Posts

shloop

<3 u lolokaust
    I know this is from way, way back. But looking at this legitimately made me sick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1129
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,599 Posts
    Anybody know the video with the 4 guys driving around in a forest at night and they stop at a fence that leads to a large field, and there's a bunch of people standing in it holding lights?

This has been on my mind for like a week and I can't for the life of myself remember what the video was called, I know for sure it was posted in one of these threads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #1130
    November 2010
    170 Posts

11. Post #1131
    October 2009
    1,923 Posts
    I know this is from way, way back. But looking at this legitimately made me sick.
    SHLOOP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

12. Post #1132
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #1133
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    I AM DOING HOMWORK.

And then Lonney went crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

14. Post #1134
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    6,022 Posts
    Well this is legitimately scary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

15. Post #1135
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,761 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #1136
    January 2009
    1,490 Posts
    Travel dark corridors, you must.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #1137
    July 2007
    319 Posts
    That would be "Gimmie Shelter" by the Rolling Stones
    puddle of mud did an amazing cover of that. I like there's more but that's just my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #1138
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,819 Posts
    Yep rage faces, but still a good read.
    I have a problem with this. This was a damned good story, but they cut out alot of it and shitted it up with the rage faces. Why would you take something, remove form it, and then add your unartistic shit when the original was fine?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

19. Post #1139
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    Well this is legitimately scary.
    I love the guy's reaction

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

20. Post #1140
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    7,314 Posts
    puddle of mud did an amazing cover of that. I like there's more but that's just my opinion.
    Ew
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

21. Post #1141
    June 2009
    3,416 Posts
    The sound when zombies are set on fire in Half-Life 2 has always freaked me out.
    It's the first sound in this video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

22. Post #1142
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,254 Posts
    yabba my icing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 21Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #1143
    I GOT A TITLE TOO!!!
    July 2010
    3,010 Posts
    Isnt those sounds actually the words ''HELP ME!'' only played backwards?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

24. Post #1144
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    504 Posts
    What's the video with that black guy that wears really huge glasses and he just walks around a gym hall with loads of people just doing daily stuff, but the guy keeps on just going up to people doing weird things, and there's dramatic music playing then he meets another guy doing the same and they stare at each other while drinking juice?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

25. Post #1145
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,510 Posts
    The sound when zombies are set on fire in Half-Life 2 has always freaked me out.
    It's the first sound in this video.
    YEAH BOI!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

26. Post #1146
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    5,432 Posts
    YEAH BOI!
    MY EYES!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

27. Post #1147
    Dennab
    March 2012
    1,466 Posts
    What's the video with that black guy that wears really huge glasses and he just walks around a gym hall with loads of people just doing daily stuff, but the guy keeps on just going up to people doing weird things, and there's dramatic music playing then he meets another guy doing the same and they stare at each other while drinking juice?
    "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" in the nutshell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

28. Post #1148
    this link changes
    April 2012
    8,789 Posts
    whenever i get sad or scared, this always cheers me up

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #1149
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    Isnt those sounds actually the words ''HELP ME!'' only played backwards?

Stick around for the shocking sounds of Gordon and the Barnacle backwards!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 12Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #1150
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,314 Posts
    I know that in Estonia, there is one place where you can not take a picture with a certain model Nokia phone.

Seriously, like ~100 people have tested with different phones and that certain model (Some 6000 series one I think) wasn't able to take a picture there.

Might research more about it today later. Or tomorrow. Or when I have time or want to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

31. Post #1151
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,085 Posts
    Horror done correctly.

[URL]

Oh god I'm late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Late Late x 14Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #1152
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,135 Posts

Horror done correctly.
    I was kind of freaked out the first time I watched it only because I thought they were ripping each other's organs out and playing with them having some sort of high or whatever so it doesn't effect them much right then, but after watching it again it just seems like those guts and stuff came out of nowhere.

33. Post #1153
    October 2010
    2,583 Posts

Horror done correctly.
    I remember when I first watched it, stopped a minute in because I thought it was a children's video and I didn't read the comments. When I found it again a few weeks later I decided to watch it all the way through because it was getting really popular. Well, I was a bit shocked.

Also you're like the 30th person to post this on Facepunch hahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #1154
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,837 Posts
    I never noticed until now how in that video the notepad has it out specifically for the yellow puppet, and that he actually gets replaced by a completely different yellow puppet during most of the "freakout" scene.

35. Post #1155
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    >Go to Google Translate; Copy this text:

pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk

Pick German as the 'from' language; Press the 'Listen'-button...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Late Late x 5Funny Funny x 3Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #1156
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    7,314 Posts
    That's old, Google even changed the hover text from "Listen" to "Beatbox" when you paste it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #1157
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    Lol 4chan must be old, because that was where I got it from. I like how people who seen something so many times posted on a thread or whatever, get obsessed with people who "haven't"
    "seen" it before try to ruin it for everyone. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #1158
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,510 Posts

slurp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 16Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #1159
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,085 Posts
    I remember when I first watched it, stopped a minute in because I thought it was a children's video and I didn't read the comments. When I found it again a few weeks later I decided to watch it all the way through because it was getting really popular. Well, I was a bit shocked.

Also you're like the 30th person to post this on Facepunch hahaha

Ugh god dammit I'm like a snail.

I really like it though because it completely catches you by surprise, but it's not like shock horror. It just seeps in and everything goes to hell. Which I think is something that more horror films should master. There is something really unsettling about having something innocent turning out to be pure horror.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

40. Post #1160
    May 2009
    1,290 Posts
    That looks kinky as fuck.