1. Post #1761
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 14Informative Informative x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #1762
    April 2012
    942 Posts
    Hey guys, you might have heard, but there's a fucking Slenderman video game now, and I literally almost shit my pants playing it.

I am completely serious too, I almost shit myself. It was hilarious   

Here it is.
    I opened it up, saw a scary dark forest with fog. NOPE

It doesn't even have a pause feature. So if it's coming for you, you can't wuss out. Fuck man. Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #1763
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,811 Posts
    I hear playing Day Z in the middle of the night is absolutely terrifying. And I will try out that Slenderman game.
    Hah, DayZ terrifying?

Please, don't kid yourself.

4. Post #1764
    Hah, DayZ terrifying?

Please, don't kid yourself.
    It's terrifying in the sense that you can lose hours of progress at any time, not terrifying really, more incredibly fucking tense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #1765
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,777 Posts
    Hey guys, you might have heard, but there's a fucking Slenderman video game now, and I literally almost shit my pants playing it.

I am completely serious too, I almost shit myself. It was hilarious   

Here it is.
    It's extremely boring
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

6. Post #1766
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    Hey that Homer Simpson vid reminds me, is Dead Bart any good?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

7. Post #1767
    January 2012
    406 Posts
    Hey that Homer Simpson vid reminds me, is Dead Bart any good?
    the video or creepy pasta?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

8. Post #1768
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,811 Posts
    the video or creepy pasta?
    Does it matter? They both suck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #1769
    January 2012
    406 Posts
    Does it matter? They both suck.
    Thats what I was going to say

Edited:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtSgWZbL_kE
    Edited:

why doesnt FP let me embed shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #1770
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    I had an awful nightmare last night, so I more or less converted it into text.

I do know how this happened. I do not know why.. Despite my best attempts at rationalising this, I don't know how or why this happened. This document, I can refer to in the future.. Only reason I am writing this is to keep my mind occupied.

These events begun, a week ago maybe? I don't know how, but I just woke up one morning. I had several texts from friends about all sorts of strange information. Wear goggles. Wear earmuffs. One was asking to meet up nearby the crossroads, and to not bother if neither of us arrived on time.

Looking around for my family, I found only my cat. I filled up her food bowl, and made a mistake of looking out of the window into the foggy street. There was several people, all wearing heavy coats and hats, many looking down at their feet. They were slowly shuffling along the street, and several figures I could barely make out, were standing still on the streets. One of the coated men was carrying a torch with a red light emitting from it.

I decided to check the internet, but my laptop had been blocked from accessing it. The phone gave no answer to anybody I called, minus the friend who asked me to meet nearby the crossroads. My friend was saying the plan was to go ahead, and cautioned me to follow the advice I had been sent. I donned a pair of headphones to put on music, earmuffs on top of that, a thick coat and a hat plus gloves. I also packed my laptop along with various other things. I got out all of the dried food for the cat and hoped that she was a good hunter.

I travelled to the crossroads. My friend warned about not speaking to anybody but him, so I naturally kept my head down and walked slowly through the streets. It was at this time I began to piece together what was possibly going on. On the way, I saw somebody dressed much like me, but out of my corner of my eye, I saw his face was turning a blue hue. Their hands had turned the same colour too, and he seemed to suddenly start panicking. I kept trudging on, but I kept a tiny vague focus of my mind on him, trying to think of other things was partly failing. I heard a muffled crying sound, and saw his blurry outline from my unfocused eye show the blur shaking before he became catatonic and proceeded to stare at me. Nearby was another person, who had just stopped staring at him, and was now staring at me.

I eventually arrived at the crossroads, and I met with 14 other people over the next 20 minutes. My friend had explained these people had been called here, to later find a place where we could at least form a vague idea of what the fuck was happening. We all had to clip onto each other with a rope, and were told to look at our feet, not talk, and try to think about anything not relating to this. Some were missing gloves, or hats. They were told to put up their hoods, and to keep their hands in their pockets. Some wore so much that everything excepting the eyes was completely covered. A man with a glowing red lamp on the end of a pole led the way.

We trudged onwards down the coastal road. There were a few ships floating in the seas that I vaguely noticed. They had no lights on and drifted silently through the seas. The water pumps alongside sea walls had shut down. Water was seeping in, and plants were dying from the salt.
    We reached a hotel with four floors in it by the coast. Each floor had a large central one, and we entered via the front doors. Inside, it was full of people staring at us. They all had a blue hue to their skins, and did not speak a word. Our group was immediately broken up at this point, as we were informed that in crowds, we had to travel alone. I walked slowly through the crowd, keeping my head down and listening to my walkman. I heard a muffled scream from one woman, who from the corner of my eye, turned to stare at me. I kept on walking upstairs to the third floor.

On the third floor, the remainder of us assembled in a dining room. The doors were simply shut, without any kind of lock. The curtains were drawn, and immediately the room began to be subdivided using decorative wooden walls. A compartment was reserved for all of us, and after dropping off our stuff in each one, we all spoke for a few minutes using text messages or pens and paper. I learned that we must always ignore people, and keep communication to a crucial minimum if we did not wish to become them. The people left then went off to each section, reading or listening to music. Some slept, or others played on laptops. Anything to ignore this. Some even peed into bottles instead of leaving their compartment. One brave man left to visit the toilet, and returned fine.

For several hours we sat like this. Nearly everybody wore coats, gloves, hats, goggles, even facemasks or balaclavas. Nobody spoke. The only light was a single red lamp, casting a deep red hue over everybody. This silent place was only changed when one man, having taken off one of his gloves, shouted and panicked as he thought of the colour blue. He quickly started to shake and urinate himself, before he succumbed and stood to stare at us. Panic broke out, and various people tried hard to ignore them, but they failed. I was tempted to peel back my glove to check, but I wasn't going to, I would never risk such a thing.

It has been 2 days now. I am the only one left. I think I worked out things. You change into them if you think about them. The more you focus on at once, the weaker this effect seems to be. Hence I did the most safe thing, by setting up my laptop in the middle of the blue hue people. There is a lot of them, probably. But I realised that safety comes by staying with as many as them, and away from as many people as possible. I am on my laptop, typing out this as a way to waste time. I already have played through many games, but they still surround me. They will never leave. I cannot do anything because if I even focus on them, my chances of becoming one of them increases. The more ambiguous and larger the group of these things I am forced to think about, the better.

I do not know what I am meant to look like under my thick clothes, I do not know who I am anymore. There is nobody to speak to, despite being surrounded by these blue things. I do not know how much longer this can go on for, or why. What I am sure of however, is that my eyes are blue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 15Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #1771
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    Would somebody mind copy-pasting Dead Bart onto here without images, unless it's too big?

Also Sobotnik is a good writer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1772
    Everything I say is a lie
    May 2006
    1,399 Posts
    I'm surprised your dream was coherent enough to turn into a story.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

13. Post #1773
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    Dennab
    July 2010
    22,111 Posts
    I'm surprised your dream was coherent enough to turn into a story.
    I keep dream logs often, and often attempt to lucid dream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #1774
    October 2011
    13 Posts
    Would somebody mind copy-pasting Dead Bart onto here without images, unless it's too big?
    You know how Fox has a weird way of counting Simpsons episodes? They refuse to count a couple of them, making the amount of episodes inconsistent. The reason for this is a lost episode from season 1.
    Finding details about this missing episode is difficult, no one who was working on the show at the time likes to talk about it. From what has been pieced together, the lost episode was written entirely by Matt Groening. During production of the first season, Matt started to act strangely. He was very quiet, seemed nervous and morbid. Mentioning this to anyone who was present results in them
    getting very angry, and forbidding you to ever mention it to Matt.

I first heard of it at an event where David Silverman was speaking. Someone in the crowd asked about the episode, and Silverman simply left the stage, ending the presentation hours early. The episode's production number was 7G06, the title was Dead Bart. The episode labeled 7G06, Moaning Lisa, was made later and given Dead Bart's production code to hide the latter's existence.

In addition to getting angry, asking anyone who was on the show about this will cause them to do everything they can to stop you from directly communicating with Matt Groening. At a fan event, I managed to follow him after he spoke to the crowd, and eventually had a chance to talk to him alone as he was leaving the building. He didn't seem upset that I had followed him, probably expected a typical encounter with an obsessive fan. When I mentioned the lost episode though, all color drained from his face and he started trembling. When I asked him if he could tell me any details, he sounded like he was on the verge of tears. He grabbed a piece of paper, wrote something on it, and handed it to me. He begged me never to mention the episode again.

The piece of paper had a website address on it, I would rather not say what it was, for reasons you'll see in a second. I entered the address into my browser, and I came to a site that was completely black, except for a line of yellow text, a download link. I clicked on it, and a file started downloading. Once the file was downloaded, my computer went crazy, it was the worst virus I had ever seen. System restore didn't work, the entire computer had to be rebooted. Before doing this though, I copied the file onto a CD. I tried to open it on my now empty computer, and as I suspected, there was an episode of The Simpsons on it.

The episode started off like any other episode, but had very poor quality animation. If you've seen the original animation for Some Enchanted Evening, it was similar, but less stable. The first act was fairly normal, but the way the characters acted was a little off. Homer seemed angrier, Marge seemed depressed, Lisa seemed anxious, Bart seemed to have genuine anger and hatred for his parents.

The episode was about the Simpsons going on a plane trip, near the end of the first act, the plane was taking off. Bart was fooling around, as you'd expect. However, as the plane was about 50 feet off the ground, Bart broke a window on the plane and was sucked out.

At the beginning of the series, Matt had an idea that the animated style of the Simpsons' world represented life, and that death turned things more realistic. This was used in this episode. The picture of Bart's corpse was barely recognizable, they took full advantage of it not having to move, and made an almost photo-realistic drawing of his dead body.

Act one ended with the shot of Bart's corpse. When act two started, Homer, Marge, and Lisa were sitting at their table, crying. The crying went on and on, it got more pained, and sounded more realistic, better acting than you would think possible. The animation started to decay even more as they cried, and you could hear murmuring in the background. The characters could barely be made out, they were stretching and blurring, they looked like deformed shadows with random bright colors thrown on them.

There were faces looking in the window, flashing in and out so you were never sure what they looked like.

This crying went on for all of act two.

Act three opened with a title card saying one year had passed. Homer, Marge, and Lisa were skeletally thin, and still sitting at the table. There was no sign of Maggie or the pets.

They decided to visit Bart's grave. Springfield was completely deserted, and as they walked to the cemetery the houses became more and more decrepit. They all looked abandoned. When they got to the grave, Bart's body was just lying in front of his tombstone, looking just like it did at the end of act one.

The family started crying again. Eventually they stopped, and just stared at Bart's body. The camera zoomed in on Homer's face. According to summaries, Homer tells a joke at this part, but it isn't audible in the version I saw, you can't tell what Homer is saying.

The view zoomed out as the episode came to a close. The tombstones in the background had the names of every Simpsons guest star on them. Some that no one had heard of in 1989, some that haven't been on the show yet. All of them had death dates on them.

For guests who died since, like Michael Jackson and George Harrison, the dates were when they would die. The credits were completely silent, and seemed handwritten. The final image was the Simpson family on their couch, like in the intros, but all drawn in hyper realistic, lifeless style of Bart's corpse.

A thought occurred to me after seeing the episode for the first time, you could try to use the tombstones to predict the death of living Simpsons guest stars, but there's something odd about most of the ones who haven't died yet.

All of their deaths are listed as the same date.
    There you are, I was actually reading this as I saw that post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

15. Post #1775
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    It's a really horrible pasta. OMG SECRET EIPSODE BART DIEZ NOW PREDICTING FUTURE WORLD ENDING

almost as bad as squidward's suicide
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

16. Post #1776
    October 2011
    754 Posts
    I don't think I've ever seen a decent creepypasta about TV show characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

17. Post #1777
    March 2009
    285 Posts
    This could have been decent if it hadn't gone all hyper-realistic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #1778
    January 2012
    712 Posts
    This could have been decent if it hadn't gone all hyper-realistic.
    Your avatar is well suited for this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

19. Post #1779
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Time for more bad creepypasta?
    How many people do you know still play Call of Duty 4? I still happen to, but only to mod myself to 10th prestige. I had been relying on other's hacked lobbies to get me to 10th. However, I decided to learn how to mod the game myself. I picked up a jtag and hosted hacked Free-For-All lobbies to boost XP, making prestiging a quick and easy process... Until a month or so ago.
    Last night I was going through some mods and messing around with different stuff. I went into the Main Modz menu and found a mod that I had never seen before. The mod was called "Prest1ge.mod". It didn't really seem creepy to me at first, so I pressed "A" on my XBOX 360 controller while highlighting the mysterious looking mod.

My game began glitching and lagging badly, making it nearly impossible to even move, aim down the sights of my M16A4, or anything of that sort. My screen first-person HUD froze, but my XBOX 360 dashboard button on my controller still worked and I was still able to access the dashboard, but I waited in hopes of a hidden surprise from the mod. Oh there was a surprise all right.

I began receiving and losing XP, in seemingly random numbers.

+1002

+5

etc.

This kept going on until it reached +1127 randomly, then my screen faded to black and the text "GHOST IS COMING" appeared on my screen. I was slightly startled by this, but not enough to piss my pants. I stood strong! However, I realized that modding games for my own benefit is wrong. The game obviously wanted me to prestige normally like everyone else. Oh well, might as well do what the game says, right?

I then took out the Call of Duty 4 disc and inserted Modern Warfare 3, another game I was trying to prestige in. However, all my custom class names were renamed "GHOST", but the classes were all the same as I had left them before I had started playing Call of Duty 4. I ignored this and continued to pay.

Two weeks later I received a package from UPS from "Infinity Word." That's not how you spell Infinity Ward, right? I thought so, too. I opened the package, curious to see why the fuck someone would send me any package for any reason. I couldn't believe my eyes. You can see the contents below.

I closed the box and went back in my room to play Modern Warfare 3. However, when I looked at the screen, it had an error message:

ERROR
    Your stats have been reset by Infinity Ward and you have been permabanned from Modern Warfare servers. Please don't mod our games.
    Now's the part of the post where I endorse my own thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1780
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    There you are, I was actually reading this as I saw that post.
    Wow the video I posted was scarier.

21. Post #1781
    January 2012
    406 Posts
    Being Permabanned from Modern warfare servers, ever boy 14 or younger's greatest fear

Edited:

and that picture of the head in the box fucking killed me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

22. Post #1782
    April 2012
    984 Posts

A brutal slaughter of what was once an innocent 3D animation program.

Edited:

And the whole series!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #1783
    October 2009
    4,215 Posts
    Holy shit. That's terrifying. Damn good read.

Edited:

Finally read the Russian Sleep Experiment.

Not sleeping. Fuck that shit.

24. Post #1784
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    Holy shit. That's terrifying. Damn good read.

Edited:

Finally read the Russian Sleep Experiment.

Not sleeping. Fuck that shit.
    If anything that creepypasta should convince you to sleep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

25. Post #1785
    October 2009
    4,215 Posts
    If anything that creepypasta should convince you to sleep.
    I don't want to piss off whatever the fuck caused the guys to go insane. :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1786
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,811 Posts
    I don't want to piss off whatever the fuck caused the guys to go insane. :c
    That "thing" was what made the creepypasta bad in my opinion.

It was great until the shit ending.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

27. Post #1787
    October 2009
    4,215 Posts
    That "thing" was what made the creepypasta bad in my opinion.

It was great until the shit ending.
    They had a lot of potential, but they fucked it over with the whole "suddenly this is paranormal" ending. Its still damn good though.

Edited:

Also, After reading a lot of these creepypasta's, I still think Ben is the best. I guess its because I spent hours upon hours playing Majora's Mask (and OoT) as a child.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #1788
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    If I stream this slenderman game tomorrow would you guys be willing to see me piss my pants?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #1789
    September 2008
    16 Posts
    If I stream this slenderman game tomorrow would you guys be willing to see me piss my pants?
    I would probably watch it, unless you're 12 years old and have a squeeky voice. Sorry, if thats the case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

30. Post #1790
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,255 Posts
    I would probably watch it, unless you're 12 years old and have a squeeky voice. Sorry, if thats the case.
    He's around 14 and has lower voice than some.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #1791
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    Playing that slenderman game once i get enough people, so in the meantime, i'll be playing LSD Dream emulator

www.livestream.com/radiomonster2

DONT MISS IT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #1792
    October 2009
    4,215 Posts
    Playing that slenderman game once i get enough people, so in the meantime, i'll be playing LSD Dream emulator

DONT MISS IT
    Join you fuckers.

Edited:

There are floating babies.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #1793
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    i endorse this stream

because he said i was a pretty cool dude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #1794
    November 2008
    728 Posts

DONT MISS IT
    why are so few people watching this. GET THE FUCK IN HERE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1795
    October 2009
    4,215 Posts
    At 15 viewers, hes playing Slender.

Edited:

Scratch that hes streaming it NOW. GET YO ASSES IN HERE

36. Post #1796
    September 2009
    1,627 Posts
    Brilliant stream guys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

37. Post #1797
    October 2009
    4,215 Posts
    Here's the other Screen Shot I got while LSD was being played.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #1798
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    I'm trying to play Slender, but the mouse is doing nothing at all. Is it because I'm not playing in full screen? The mouse buttons work fine, but moving it doesn't move the camera.

39. Post #1799
    December 2009
    3,006 Posts
    I don't think I've ever seen a decent creepypasta about TV show characters.
    Well not really fair though but: Candle Cove
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

40. Post #1800
    April 2012
    984 Posts
    I'm trying to play Slender, but the mouse is doing nothing at all. Is it because I'm not playing in full screen? The mouse buttons work fine, but moving it doesn't move the camera.
    And then when I went on full screen the whole screen just went white and whilst I could hear the game's sound, I couldn't do shit.

Goddammit Wine.