1. Post #641
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    It would be something like this:

Close enough vv
    ChermicalAlia made it along time ago.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 25Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #642
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,286 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #643
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts
    -How embarrassing-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #644
    April 2011
    46 Posts
    All those pics is of a heavy eating a scout, I wanted a scout eating a heavy. Also its not a fetish I just saw my tiny dog eating her food while my big cat was lurking and got the idea:)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

5. Post #645
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

6. Post #646
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,057 Posts
    Should be a feature on the Backscratcher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 24Funny Funny x 3 (list)

7. Post #647
    April 2011
    8,329 Posts
    A true master of his kind.
    I'm the retarded red heavy with umbrella hat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #648
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly x 17Winner x 5Artistic x 2Late x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #649
    April 2010
    1,780 Posts
    im throwing money at my screen why am i not getting one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #650
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

11. Post #651
    Stick Figure Artist
    July 2009
    3,907 Posts
    i still wonder why valve only gave the medic and heavy tongues

oh god   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

12. Post #652
    July 2011
    951 Posts
    "So you know all those old sayings like 'sex sells', how did they know about gametes back in the 1920's?"
    actual quote from a kid in my biology class, relevant because I'll post a TF2 drawing soon. just need to make it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #653
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    i still wonder why valve only gave the medic and heavy tongues

oh god   
    Both of their voice commands usually involve shouting, makes sense to have the extra detail.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #654
    Stick Figure Artist
    July 2009
    3,907 Posts
    Both of their voice commands usually involve shouting, makes sense to have the extra detail.
    the soldier and demo shout a lot too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #655
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    Guys! Guys! I have CONTENT!

just kidding I can't draw for fucking shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #656
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,494 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #657
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 39 (list)

18. Post #658
    September 2005
    12,349 Posts
    Fucked your mother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 37Zing Zing x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #659
    September 2011
    670 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #660
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts
    Guys! Guys! I have CONTENT!

just kidding I can't draw for fucking shit
    His expression and his head make me think in Lemongrab from adventure time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #661
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,175 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

22. Post #662
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,936 Posts
    I put on my robe and wizard hat.

This is what happens when I'm bored and suddenly remember how adorable Black Mages look in the early FF days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Artistic Artistic x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

23. Post #663
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,785 Posts
    Pyro should enter a wizard tournament.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

24. Post #664
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,936 Posts
    You know what? Since I'm already here, I might as well talk about something that made me feel rather perturbed. Bare with me as this is about stupid DeviantART bullshit.

Anyways, there is this group on DA called #TeamFortress2Club where people can submit their own TF2 fanart, and if the mods like their art enough, have them added to the gallery.

I submitted my old Pyro smooching Engie pic to the club hoping I could at least get some extra views and feedback on the drawing.

Not much more than a day later, however, I get a notification saying that it was rejected from the club. I start to question myself why was it rejected. First I asked myself if perhaps the quality of the artwork wasn't up to their standards, that perhaps they want more professional level work. I quickly disproved that theory, however, as soon as I took a quick dive into the gallery and easily found shit like this.

Then I started to ask myself, maybe they don't allow mature-rated material? I rated the artwork mature because obviously there's a gay vibe going on in my drawing with some male-male smooching. But then I quickly disproved that as well when I easily found artwork even more homosexual like this.

Hope you enjoy topless Heavies looking seductive.

And this isn't the first time I would submit something to the club and get it rejected immediately. It's really odd. I'm not pissed off or anything, but it makes me question who judges and decides what artwork will be accepted because I honestly do not understand how their minds work in the decision process.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #665
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,348 Posts
    You know what? Since I'm already here, I might as well talk about something that made me feel rather perturbed. Bare with me as this is about stupid DeviantART bullshit.

Anyways, there is this group on DA called #TeamFortress2Club where people can submit their own TF2 fanart, and if the mods like their art enough, have them added to the gallery.

I submitted my old Pyro smooching Engie pic to the club hoping I could at least get some extra views and feedback on the drawing.

Not much more than a day later, however, I get a notification saying that it was rejected from the club. I start to question myself why was it rejected. First I asked myself if perhaps the quality of the artwork wasn't up to their standards, that perhaps they want more professional level work. I quickly disproved that theory, however, as soon as I took a quick dive into the gallery and easily found shit like this.

Then I started to ask myself, maybe they don't allow mature-rated material? I rated the artwork mature because obviously there's a gay vibe going on in my drawing with some male-male smooching. But then I quickly disproved that as well when I easily found artwork even more homosexual like this.

Hope you enjoy topless Heavies looking seductive.

And this isn't the first time I would submit something to the club and get it rejected immediately. It's really odd. I'm not pissed off or anything, but it makes me question who judges and decides what artwork will be accepted because I honestly do not understand how their minds work in the decision process.
    I checked the page and it says this:
    TF2 is a mature rated game, so submissions with violence, blood, swearing and cartoonish/comical gore are acceptable. However excessively realistic gore, sexual themes, nudity and slash are not accepted.

I'd happily accept that, it's not as if the pyro's trying to seduce the engineer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #666
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,205 Posts
    You know what the problem is here Nid?

Deviantart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

27. Post #667
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,936 Posts
    I checked the page and it says this:
    TF2 is a mature rated game, so submissions with violence, blood, swearing and cartoonish/comical gore are acceptable. However excessively realistic gore, sexual themes, nudity and slash are not accepted.

I'd happily accept that, it's not as if the pyro's trying to seduce the engineer.
    Doesn't really explain the seductive Heavy or the plethora of other questionable selections in the gallery, but whatever.

Edited:

You know what the problem is here Nid?

Deviantart.
    True that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #668
    Ian
    I'll show you a gold member.
    June 2010
    6,526 Posts

This is what happens when I'm bored and suddenly remember how adorable Black Mages look in the early FF days.
    I usually hate anything related with Pyro, but I would absolutely love a staff for him that works like the Kingdoms of Alamur staff.

That would be so cash.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #669
    June 2010
    6,311 Posts
    I didn't actively follow the story, but apparently the group decided to turn against pairings as a whole because first people were disturbed due to Yaoi content, then people argued that if you ban homosexual material you should also ban heteresexual material, then nobody wanted to figure out what's the borderline between harmless interaction and not-so-harmless interaction, so somebody didn't want his group to turn into a giant mess and dropped a tactical nuke.

Edited:

Hat and Crack Fortress 2 sent me an invite after uploading this naughty picture tho, so you should probably be able to submit there if you're looking for an alternative.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

30. Post #670
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,206 Posts
    that's because you're not part of their ~~cool biker gang~~ Nid

and alright for scout eating heavy, I'll do that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #671
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts

Even the best of friends confuse each other.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #672
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    12,242 Posts

get bored more often
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

33. Post #673
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,057 Posts

Don't ask.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 15Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #674
    April 2011
    46 Posts
    Sniper and Engie cops are arresting the ring thief Scollum?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

35. Post #675
    March 2010
    12,348 Posts

http://theubermunchkin.deviantart.co...ss-2-285570389

[sub][sub]Don't look at the bottom bit of the HUD please[/sub][/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #676
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    [sub][sub]Don't look at the bottom bit of the HUD please[/sub][/sub]
    can you stop with the little sub text on everything you post please :(

thank you

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 3Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #677
    March 2010
    12,348 Posts

thank you

[h2]I'm sorry[/h2]

Do you have a source to that image? It'd be nice to see some more artwork like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events

38. Post #678
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,285 Posts

thank you

that heavy's face looks atrocious

that's one the things that annoys me the most about pics of femclasses, the fact that they all have long hair and often wear makeup and shit

it's a war, they're not going to be using makeup or brushing their hair, and even if they somehow were, it would be thoroughly fucking pointless, because it's a fucking war, and dust and shit is going to be in their faces all of the time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #679
    April 2011
    5,476 Posts
    Lord of the "Something Special for Someone Special"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 4 (list)

40. Post #680
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    Do you have a source to that image? It'd be nice to see some more artwork like this.
    http://payface.tumblr.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)