1. Post #961
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,066 Posts
    Wood gives me wood, you could say?
    TF2 Media v15 - Proud Supporter of Rule 34/63
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #962
    August 2011
    2,043 Posts

Quick, contact my fanclub, I'm sure they'll be interested in your notes!
    ...you have a website of every time somebody insults you? That probably isn't good for your self esteem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #963
    November 2010
    378 Posts

ho ho ho merry smissmas
    Only $2.50 to open each present!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #964
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,066 Posts
    ...you have a website of every time somebody insults you? That probably isn't good for your self esteem.
    Someone made it due to the whole Max vs Mecha bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

5. Post #965
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    17,979 Posts
    My favourite part of that site is how they've photoshopped out all the negative ratings my comments against Max got.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

6. Post #966
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    25,942 Posts
    Quick, contact my fanclub, I'm sure they'll be interested in your notes!
    Oh wow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

7. Post #967
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,066 Posts
    My favourite part of that site is how they've photoshopped out all the negative ratings my comments against Max got.
    It is a bit pathetic. "This just in, hacker tries to hack mecha, traced back to max".

I mean, I don't love max, but this whole thing has spiraled out of control from "fucking stupid" to "completely fucking irrelevant".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

8. Post #968
    The Cold Wind Of France
    November 2008
    18,228 Posts
    and they also photoshopped out my positive ratings lol

I am actually extremely flattered someone is spending money just to do it

granted it's a little bit creepy to have my address and my phone numbers (especially one which is very recent and never posted on the internet until now) but still

oh hello slag stalkers :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #969
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,111 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #970
    September 2011
    36 Posts

granted it's a little bit creepy to have my address and my phone numbers (especially one which is very recent and never posted on the internet until now) but still
    For anyone curious of the page comparisons, look at these two:

The maxofs2d.com website version: http://www.maxofs2d.com/maxofs2d_the_scumbag.php

The TF2 Media v15 version: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1160560?p=34612715&viewfull=1#post34612715
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #971
    My waifu is the Scout.
    January 2012
    2,321 Posts
    For anyone curious of the page comparisons, look at these two:

The maxofs2d.com website version: http://www.maxofs2d.com/maxofs2d_the_scumbag.php

The TF2 Media v15 version: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1160560?p=34612715&viewfull=1#post34612715
    Is it me or are the 10 dumbs on all of maxs posts from the exact same people?

Actually, a good chunk of 'em are. Like i'm Batman, Skunky, eba, amd coverop. Just sayin'

12. Post #972

13. Post #973
    Ask me about my pony player models!
    July 2011
    9,990 Posts
    MaxOfSTD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 3 (list)

14. Post #974
    The Cold Wind Of France
    November 2008
    18,228 Posts
    yup

You know what I find really ironic

That video from Toenninga that's embedded onto the website, it says that subscribers don't matter

Yet maxofs2d.com points out the sub number as proof of validity or something

(not to mention that i've got more than anyone listed on there so that also falls nil)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #975
    Stick Figure Artist
    July 2009
    3,906 Posts
    yup

You know what I find really ironic

That video from Toenninga that's embedded onto the website, it says that subscribers don't matter

Yet maxofs2d.com points out the sub number as proof of validity or something

(not to mention that i've got more than anyone listed on there so that also falls nil)
    he's trying to prove that "THE POPULAR KIDS" all hate you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #976
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,587 Posts
    Ok i havent' been here in a month and what the fuck is going on?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

17. Post #977
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,148 Posts
    So I felt like trying some animation, I failed hard at compiling the demo_animations.mdl right.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #978
    January 2012
    124 Posts

Not bad! Just a bit more effort and you might even earn your very own ED page!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bosnia and Herzegovina Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #979
    November 2011
    1,181 Posts

Houston we have a hudda hudda hudda.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #980
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    So I felt like trying some animation, I failed hard at compiling the demo_animations.mdl right.

Silly Demo, that's not how you plank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #981
    April 2011
    2,589 Posts
    I´m back!

I have to add lighting yet. I´d love to do a key chain with this little picture. After finishing Dobious´ request and some more I had left I will do promo pictures for my models =3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Artistic x 1Dumb x 1Friendly x 1Funny x 1Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #982
    April 2010
    1,780 Posts
    Being honest here, thats really cute. <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #983
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,907 Posts

So funni randumb XD

This thing sucks so bad.   

EDIT:

After watching it further i can safely say some bits are absolute shit while others are pretty funny.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #984
    July 2011
    951 Posts

So funni randumb XD

This thing sucks so bad.   

EDIT:

After watching it further i can safely say some bits are absolute shit while others are pretty funny.   
    You're right. that wasn't very funny. Just my opinion though, it was mostly that pony segment. blind hatred over a cartoon isn't exactly my favorite thing in the world. But other than that, it was okay. I really want the boo laugh as a cloak sound though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

25. Post #985
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,566 Posts

So funni randumb XD

This thing sucks so bad.   

EDIT:

Made me chuckle a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #986

So funni randumb XD

This thing sucks so bad.   

EDIT:

What

the shit

was that red furry thing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #987
    November 2011
    3,157 Posts

So funni randumb XD

This thing sucks so bad.   

EDIT:

Don't know about the rest of you, but this is one of the greatest things I've seen all year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

28. Post #988
    ~melon~
    May 2008
    2,924 Posts

So funni randumb XD

This thing sucks so bad.   

EDIT:

kitty0706 is very very talented and creates very good quality videos. The problem is, is that it's usually using unfunny and overused concept. His editing is really good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #989
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,357 Posts
    6 hp and following a teammate

I always jump down there

EDIT:    At the ending, you can hear Soldier exclaiming "This is my blood! AAAAAAGH". This is why I love obscured sounds.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #990
    July 2011
    68 Posts
    You must have hit your face on the wood floor.

31. Post #991
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    825 Posts
    OHHHHHH-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #992
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,066 Posts

So funni randumb XD

This thing sucks so bad.   

EDIT:

Well, it was kind of stupid. But it's obvious he put a lot of work into editing it and conceptualizing the whole thing, so I give him props for that. It's certainly not as bad as the other stupid Gmod videos I've seen using TF2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

33. Post #993
    Stick Figure Artist
    July 2009
    3,906 Posts

this is the second result when searching 'team fortress 2' on deviantart

lmfao
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Late Late x 5Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

34. Post #994
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,112 Posts

So funni randumb XD

This thing sucks so bad.   

EDIT:

Meh, i dont really laughed. Mass Defect was a lot better than this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

35. Post #995
    ~melon~
    May 2008
    2,924 Posts
    Made this into a spray. it looks wonderful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #996
    January 2011
    2,462 Posts
    And no link? Shame.

37. Post #997
    September 2011
    670 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #998
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts

So funni randumb XD

This thing sucks so bad.   

EDIT:

Normal day in DM_Mario_Kart.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

39. Post #999
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,506 Posts
    I have played DM_mario_kart I think atleast once before.. I never came back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #1000
    September 2011
    36 Posts
    Also by this guy:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 15Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)