1. Post #6201
    April 2012
    5,346 Posts
    Busty Pyro approaches you, strutting slowly, bending over, leaning in closer, sloooowly unzipping her body suit...

Then two balloonicorns float out.
    Go on...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #6202
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,202 Posts
    Busty Pyro approaches you, strutting slowly, bending over, leaning in closer, sloooowly unzipping her body suit...

Extreme disappointment
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #6203
    April 2010
    229 Posts
    what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

4. Post #6204
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    9,284 Posts
    In my experience on the internet, this Metaphor could stand for numerous things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #6205
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,281 Posts
    Hey, I'd just like to apologise for my recent useless posts in this thread. It's a place for TF2 related media and all I ever do is swoop in occasionally and try and fuel some drama against MaxOfS2D, I don't think I've actually posted any media in this entire thread.

I don't care about anyone's sexual preferences and won't be saying anything stupid like that anymore in this thread. That whole curves debate started off as me trying to bait Max and then I backed myself into a corner and for some reason continued trying to defend my point of view, despite knowing it was opinionated and ultimately wrong.

Would also like to apologise to usaokay for bitching about his Pyro and Bear comics, they're not my thing but neither is Calvin and Hobbes, I was indeed being egotistical by telling him not to make them. It's not like he tells me to stop making TF2 mods and items. Sorry everyone.

Dumb me if you want, I just felt I had to say it. This will be my last wasted post in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 49Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #6206
    July 2009
    6,049 Posts
    Well Neo, it's certainly noble of you to apologize like that. Good man.

Anyway, have a picture I just finished making.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #6207

I am erect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 9Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #6208
    January 2010
    3,163 Posts

Are there two ass balloonicorns too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #6209
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,909 Posts
    Hey, I'd just like to apologise for my recent useless posts in this thread. It's a place for TF2 related media and all I ever do is swoop in occasionally and try and fuel some drama against MaxOfS2D, I don't think I've actually posted any media in this entire thread.

I don't care about anyone's sexual preferences and won't be saying anything stupid like that anymore in this thread. That whole curves debate started off as me trying to bait Max and then I backed myself into a corner and for some reason continued trying to defend my point of view, despite knowing it was opinionated and ultimately wrong.
    "a one man's disgust is another man's fetish"

anyway, back on topic, here's an old thing i did.

was meant to be a collab with my ex but well.

she's now my ex(yes i dated a pyro(?))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

10. Post #6210
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #6211
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,363 Posts

...then you take off your Optical Mask, only to see the Busty Pyro was actually the Administrator, whose body is wrinkly and sagging horribly in a bikini. The smell of cigarettes bears a heavy presence in the air. She begins to wheeze and hack as she coughs on the smoke while lustfully staring you down.

You rub her thighs, and they feel like rough sand paper.

She gives you a Mann Co Supply Crate key. "In the crate over there. We are going to role play with silly hats." You grab an Old Guadalajara to act like El Muchacho from the Saxxies. She grabs a Max's Severed Head.

"El Muchacho, help! Somebody is invading the town, save the day!" says the Administrator in a rarely seen playful side.

Then, out of nowhere, SAXTON HALE busts in.

"Helen, how could you? I gave you power, wealth, everything. We were going to explore the Great Barrier Reef together. You seriously left an Australian MANN like me for... this?" You stare at your El Muchacho hat in shame. You think to speak, but decide not to.

"You, whimp," says Saxton, "Go fetch me a steak for breakfast. You go fetch Saxton Hale a steak for breakfast. The Administrator winks at you and growls seductively. "Come see me later."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #6212
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,250 Posts

Soldier celebrates his brand new rocket launcher with some tricks.
    Why does that looks so cute to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #6213
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,939 Posts

Would also like to apologise to usaokay for bitching about his Pyro and Bear comics, they're not my thing but neither is Calvin and Hobbes, I was indeed being egotistical by telling him not to make them. It's not like he tells me to stop making TF2 mods and items. Sorry everyone.

Dumb me if you want, I just felt I had to say it. This will be my last wasted post in this thread.
    Hmmm.....apology accepted, in my case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #6214
    August 2011
    2,065 Posts

Then she opens the door, gets on the floor, and does the dinosaur.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #6215
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts

It's okay little Neo, we still love you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #6216
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,873 Posts
    I hate everyone and everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Funny x 9Agree x 3Informative x 1Disagree x 1Friendly x 1Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #6217
    OZZY INTENSIFIES
    August 2009
    9,239 Posts
    ...then you take off your Optical Mask, only to see the Busty Pyro was actually the Administrator, whose body is wrinkly and sagging horribly in a bikini. The smell of cigarettes bears a heavy presence in the air. She begins to wheeze and hack as she coughs on the smoke while lustfully staring you down.

You rub her thighs, and they feel like rough sand paper.

What a wonderful thing to read before bed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 37Artistic Artistic x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #6218
    April 2011
    186 Posts

and the suit falls to the ground revealing a cloud of air. And then everyone died from the Red Death.
    FUCK YEAH EDGAR ALLAN POE REFERENCE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #6219
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts

I need to ask, how did you get the business casual to work in gmod, when i do it, he turns invisible when i look in a certain direction and it doesnt appear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

20. Post #6220
    July 2009
    6,049 Posts
    I need to ask, how did you get the business casual to work in gmod, when i do it, he turns invisible when i look in a certain direction and it doesnt appear.
    I spawned the coat and did it in Gmod 13 using the Bone Merger tool. The Bone Merger tool is nifty as it is used to attach and weld hats and miscs to the proper bone structures of the TF2 lads, allowing them to be effectively posed.

But perhaps you already knew that and are having some sort of odd error, in which case I have no idea. Sorry man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

21. Post #6221
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,049 Posts
    That's my line, damn it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #6222
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,459 Posts

Just made this, I love SFM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #6223
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    4096x2034 is FUTURE RESOLUTION

Redid those with better lighting and some DoF to boot. Planning on doing my Soldier one in the morning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #6224
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    12,236 Posts
    Hot pimpin' pyro's V4 the handyman's handle comic.
    Id love a link to that pyro model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

25. Post #6225
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    9,142 Posts
    Pvt. Martin wanted me to post something he made

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 11Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #6226
    September 2009
    644 Posts

A little something I started 6 hours ago. Second try at SFM, pretty happy with it so far. I plan to do more of this.

Also, should I make a full version ? I mean, I'm tempted to remake the Oogie Boogie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #6227
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    9,142 Posts
    He also wanted me to post this

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #6228
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,578 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 28Late Late x 1 (list)

29. Post #6229
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,873 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

30. Post #6230
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,202 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny x 8Informative x 4Winner x 3Useful x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #6231
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,250 Posts
    I don't even know what to rate this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

32. Post #6232
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 13Funny Funny x 8Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #6233
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,049 Posts
    Everything happens too fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

34. Post #6234
    April 2011
    8,322 Posts

From the creators of cp_egypt.avi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #6235
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,202 Posts
    What the hell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #6236
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Your mouse ain't the only thing derping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

37. Post #6237
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,016 Posts

From the creators of cp_egypt.avi
    Sorry but I don't get it at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #6238
    April 2011
    8,322 Posts
    My gfx card derped.

My scope went professional.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #6239
    September 2011
    670 Posts
    Personally, I love you all.

Except Rong, and only because I cannot confirm or deny my suspicions that he is a robot designed to post scout art.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

40. Post #6240
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    839 Posts
    Even though its obvious what happened, here's a translation for anyone who is interested.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 19Informative Informative x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)