1. Post #521
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    is it bad that i thought the best part of the screenshot was that it was taken on hydro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

2. Post #522
    September 2011
    2,066 Posts
    is it bad that i thought the best part of the screenshot was that it was taken on hydro
    Poor hydro ;_;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

3. Post #523
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,064 Posts

badumdum dadumdum

My first real attempt at ragdoll posing in Garry's Mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #524
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    791 Posts
    I have a secret love affair with Hydro. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS OUR LOVE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #525
    June 2010
    6,311 Posts
    I spent 8 hours on that tiny ass box

everything but Engie's facial expression (and the post processing or whatever) seems awkward or uncanny to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

6. Post #526
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,785 Posts
    i think Max said "fuck it" after spending 8 hours on the box.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #527
    April 2011
    8,329 Posts

I haven't laughed this hard at a competitive TF2 frag video since No Name 3.

If you need a quick laugh, skip to 3:50.
    Also 6:45

Two best moments of the video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #528
    November 2011
    40 Posts
    I love playing sniper, and I've always imagined him as a psychotic killer with no emotions, who just blows heads off and has no trouble sleeping at night. And then i see this and my whole TF2 world crumbles :D.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #529
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts

badumdum dadumdum

My first real attempt at ragdoll posing in Garry's Mod.
    more yellow pls
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

10. Post #530
    February 2012
    2,642 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 39Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #531
    Japanese Cerberus
    Dennab
    August 2011
    8,076 Posts
    what is that
    thing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

12. Post #532
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    i think Max said "fuck it" after spending 8 hours on the box.
    Almost, yes

Any experienced eye can probably spot the parts which I have given up on

But there's even better

oh mama
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 21Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #533
    October 2011
    917 Posts
    Is it wrong that soldier's face instantly reminded me of this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #534
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts

aiksey posted this

[THIS IS GOOD]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Winner x 21Artistic x 2Friendly x 1Funny x 1Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #535
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,785 Posts
    Snipers eyes stare into my soul.
    Same with Engineer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #536
    May 2011
    1,306 Posts
    Is it wrong that soldier's face instantly reminded me of this:
    Oh god, why does that music work so well.
    Guys, help, I can't stop laughing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

17. Post #537
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,348 Posts
    Even the sentries hate me ;_;

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

18. Post #538
    January 2009
    1,289 Posts

I spent at least 3 - 4 hours on this and then almost a full hour trying to cut it out, i was very very very tired while doing this

Despite the flaws in this picture*, i need suggestions for Valentines-y stuff to type on the picture and maybe suggestions for other stuff to put on the picture while i conjure up ideas

Their waists are at a bad angle, Scout's right arm looks broke, Fem Scout's right shoulder looks odd, i really should have tried to rotate Scout's left arm some, and they should have been facing more towards the camera, and also the dog tag shadow on Scout's neck...   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 13Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #539

April 2011
    204 Posts

replace with female engie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #540
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts

I spent at least 3 - 4 hours on this and then almost a full hour trying to cut it out, i was very very very tired while doing this

Despite the flaws in this picture*, i need suggestions for Valentines-y stuff to type on the picture and maybe suggestions for other stuff to put on the picture while i conjure up ideas

Their waists are at a bad angle, Scout's right arm looks broke, Fem Scout's right shoulder looks odd, i really should have tried to rotate Scout's left arm some, and they should have been facing more towards the camera, and also the dog tag shadow on Scout's neck...   
    This is fantastic

My only gripe with this is the femscout's facial expression

ALSO it made me notice two things

1) hair is still awful
    2) hair is still awful

I will see if I can possibly change this by putting a normal map on her face material
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #541
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    847 Posts
    replace with female engie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

22. Post #542
    September 2011
    670 Posts
    Personally, this makes me wonder: If I travel to an alternated dimension/universe and make love with an alternate sex version of myself, is that incest, narcissism, or masturbation?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

23. Post #543
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    Personally, this makes me wonder: If I travel to an alternated dimension/universe and make love with an alternate sex version of myself, is that incest, narcissism, or masturbation?
    Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 22Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #544
    January 2009
    1,289 Posts
    My only gripe with this is the femscout's facial expression
    Something about the way her facial flexes work that just make her hard for me to face pose sometimes

And yes, the hair's phong cuts off in certain angles/lighting, so it tends to look weird
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

25. Post #545
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    Something about the way her facial flexes work that just make her hard for me to face pose sometimes

And yes, the hair's phong cuts off in certain angles/lighting, so it tends to look weird
    hahaha oh crap

I used the AO as a rimlighting mask, this is why you're seeing it here, because grazing angle

Wabam, fixed. Thanks for the heads (pun unintended) up :>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #546
    December 2010
    1,514 Posts
    O ma guh, I sort of hate engie/pyro combos but that's soooo adorable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #547
    July 2009
    1,661 Posts

Holy fuck, that's a big eagle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 6 (list)

28. Post #548
    November 2010
    693 Posts
    Holy fuck, that's a big eagle.
    Either your right and that is one giant ass bird or it's that harpy scout model that Max has and was thrown in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

29. Post #549
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    Either your right and that is one giant ass bird or it's that harpy scout model that Max has and was thrown in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 3 (list)

30. Post #550
    September 2011
    670 Posts
    No, you're all wrong. Max has caught a glimpse of visitors from the Pyro's homeworld!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

31. Post #551
    February 2012
    2,642 Posts
    Look what I got screenshots of.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 5Informative Informative x 2Late Late x 2 (list)

32. Post #552
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    17,023 Posts

I know it's from nerfnow, but fuck it, it's valentine's day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

33. Post #553
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    9,018 Posts

I know it's from nerfnow, but fuck it, it's valentine's day
    Railworks promo items confirmed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 26Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #554
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,175 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

35. Post #555
    May 2010
    788 Posts
    That last one
    What the christ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27 (list)

36. Post #556
    April 2011
    1,464 Posts

I told them that something like this was going to happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 5 (list)

37. Post #557
    September 2011
    670 Posts
    I can't believe that they paid a hundred bucks just to do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #558
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,936 Posts
    I'm a day late, but whatever. Finished this up in time for Valentine's.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 15Winner Winner x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #559
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    I discovered a new shot by that one really hot femscout cosplayer.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly x 9Late x 1Winner x 1Dumb x 1Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #560
    January 2012
    160 Posts

Oh...dear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny x 8Optimistic x 5Friendly x 1Informative x 1Artistic x 1Dumb x 1 (list)