1. Post #5881
    October 2011
    920 Posts
    Intense pageking right here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 19Winner Winner x 9 (list)

2. Post #5882
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    I got bored and did a really lazy edit on a van model from CS:GO

The phong is way too bright, but it is now a sword van. It also has slightly cartoonier textures.

[sub][sub][sub][sub]everything about it is terrible[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
    don't put phong or bumpmaps on big props if they're gonna be compiled into the map or per vertex lighting will be disabled
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #5883
    March 2012
    1,028 Posts

[made before MTP]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #5884
    January 2009
    1,293 Posts

Love this guy's videos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5885
    March 2012
    190 Posts

I forgot to post this here, sketch of a animation I'm doing of ghosty pyro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #5886
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts

SOURCE FILM MAKER IS AMAZING
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 14Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #5887

Love this guy's videos
    Aww hell no!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #5888
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts

IT CONTINUES TO BE FUCKING AMAZING
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #5889
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,041 Posts

IT CONTINUES TO BE FUCKING AMAZING
    These and all those videos make me want it even more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

10. Post #5890
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,917 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #5891
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,250 Posts
    These and all those videos make me want it even more.
    So many people I'm friends with it just suddenly seem to have it. Facepunchers and all.
    -cries silently-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

12. Post #5892
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Question about SFM: If you have a model which is hexed for GMod, can you put it in SFM and use it there too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

13. Post #5893
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,226 Posts
    Question about SFM: If you have a model which is hexed for GMod, can you put it in SFM and use it there too?
    There's a video with the Walrus from Skryim in it, so I highly assume so.
    Which is awesome and makes me want the SFM beta even more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #5894
    April 2011
    850 Posts
    you guys are mean
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

15. Post #5895
    I'LL SUCK DICK FOR SELF-MADES
    July 2011
    10,144 Posts
    So many people I'm friends with it just suddenly seem to have it. Facepunchers and all.
    -cries silently-
    I might be getting SFM soon thanks to a friend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #5896
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,250 Posts
    I might be getting SFM soon thanks to a friend
    I'm happy that you're happy.
    -crying is no longer silent-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

17. Post #5897
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    if it has facial flexes it most likely needs to be recompiled
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #5898
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,250 Posts
    If anyone is really bored and can draw well, draw me my Pyro please.
    He's wearing a Napper's Respite and Stockbroker's Scarf with the Rift Axe.
    Thank you~~~.

That'll be 3 keys plus 2 more for the black paint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #5899
    June 2009
    421 Posts
    [made before MTP]
    I really hate this guys style. Everyone looks like they have downs syndrome or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #5900
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    I really hate this guys style. Everyone looks like they have downs syndrome or something.
    You probably never saw a person with down's syndrome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

21. Post #5901
    Never send a boy to fuck a MAN!
    February 2010
    7,277 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 40Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #5902
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,095 Posts
    It's good to see people actually putting some effort to the Meet the Heavy parodies instead "oh lol there is a scout in the background oh how absolutely hilarious!!!".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

23. Post #5903
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,001 Posts
    May be late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #5904
    It's good to see people actually putting some effort to the Meet the Heavy parodies instead "oh lol there is a scout in the background oh how absolutely hilarious!!!".
    Or "LOL HE'S GOT HATS AND IS SAYING RANDUMB STUFF XDXDXD!!!!1"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #5905
    September 2011
    670 Posts
    Someone now needs to make the Doctor-Gun.

26. Post #5906
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,575 Posts
    I remember an image with the heavy using the medic as a minigun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #5907
    ~melon~
    May 2008
    2,925 Posts
    Yeah, I was thinking a couple of days ago that adding dumb shit to Meet the Heavy like funny faces was like the new "LOL HMW FACES" in GMod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #5908
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,311 Posts
    Heh, coincidentially I was about to post something like "Enjoy those videos while you can, in very few days they will be considered unfunny mainstream shit". I guess I don't need to do that anymore.

Now let me guess, how many days will it take you to develop "humour blacklists/whitelists" like you do with g-mod machinima? (All videos containing HWM models are utter shit; all videos that contain *insert nerdy in-joke/videogame reference of choice here* are super funny)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #5909
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,593 Posts
    you guys are mean
    hey i drew him for you :(

that'll be a reclaimed though thanks~~~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Friendly Friendly x 3Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #5910
    So, with SFM you only have source for Meet the Heavy and not other "Mee the..."?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

31. Post #5911
    April 2012
    5,356 Posts
    So, with SFM you only have source for Meet the Heavy and not other "Mee the..."?
    Only Meet The Heavy.

C'mon valve do a wider scale released of the beeeeta, I want to create all these wonderful ideas I have and then realize they're all shit and slip into a deeper sense of existential depresssssssion!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

32. Post #5912
    Only Meet The Heavy.
    Dammit, I always wanted to remake this in SFM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 22Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #5913
    April 2012
    5,356 Posts

Content, kiddos.

space balloonicorn had to go back to space :'(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 25Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #5914
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts

One down, eight to go.

Also, for Hatley:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

35. Post #5915
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts

One down, eight to go.

Also, for Hatley:

you need some DOF in there to smooth that grainy AO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

36. Post #5916
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    you need some DOF in there to smooth that grainy AO
    How's this?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

37. Post #5917
    March 2012
    190 Posts

Content, kiddos.

space balloonicorn had to go back to space :'(
    How do you always manage to post the same image I was going to post, before me.

38. Post #5918
    April 2012
    5,356 Posts
    How do you always manage to post the same image I was going to post, before me.
    I spend far, far too much time on the tumblies.

More Content:

First one may be a little old but it features the return of the frowny sniper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

39. Post #5919
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,306 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

40. Post #5920
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,381 Posts
    First one may be a little old but it features the return of the frowny sniper.

We need more frowny medics so I can make a pun about Robin Atkin Frowns
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)