1. Post #6841
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,747 Posts
    Also, OP frying pans
    Frying pans always seem to give me more crits than the stock melees do.

Hidden attribute?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #6842
    January 2009
    1,244 Posts

*hint hint*

Actually, i think i should have messed with his bones so that he'd be a little messed up looking... well, it's a good thing i have it saved
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #6843
    March 2010
    1,983 Posts
    So at the Manchester Comic Convention yesterday I met the whole team, and Saxton. Red was there too, but they were all scattered about.

Thumbed per request, click to embiggen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 9Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #6844
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,238 Posts
    Big fucking image
    That's really cool, maybe thumb tags would've worked cooler.
    I like the Billycock, nice touch, and the mysterious new Indian class in the background.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

5. Post #6845
    October 2011
    880 Posts
    For anyone who doesn't know the girl in the picture.
    Her name is Nitori Kawashiro.You can read more about her from here.
    http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Nitori_Kawashiro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Thailand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6846
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,110 Posts
    the mysterious new Indian class in the background.
    might as well call it an Spectator.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

7. Post #6847
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    7,547 Posts
    So at the Manchester Comic Convention yesterday I met the whole team, and Saxton. Red was there too, but they were all scattered about.

Thumbed per request, click to embiggen.

inside jokes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Informative Informative x 2 (list)

8. Post #6848
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,141 Posts
    That Soldier totally sounds like StrongBad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

9. Post #6849
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,430 Posts

*hint hint*

Actually, i think i should have messed with his bones so that he'd be a little messed up looking... well, it's a good thing i have it saved
    Do the same with a fast zombie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

10. Post #6850
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    I'm rather bored and whatever TF2 server I join instantly empties. Have some tumblrs I've already read, and you probably have too.

http://askpipsqueakpyro.tumblr.com/
    http://ask-bludemo.tumblr.com/
    http://askblumom.tumblr.com/
    http://gatherersgarden.tumblr.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

11. Post #6851
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,141 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 20Winner Winner x 7 (list)

12. Post #6852
    April 2011
    7,753 Posts
    Frying pans always seem to give me more crits than the stock melees do.

Hidden attribute?
    Melees do a lot of damage alone and random crit chance raises according to damage done.

They have also insane crit chance compared to ranged weapons, up to 65%.

So when you go on a frying pan spree and connect a lot of hits, crits fly all over. Frying pan is nothing more than a reskin, but it's sound makes crit kills way more satisfying, so you memorize them more intensively than when you kill people with stock weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #6853
    April 2011
    2,589 Posts
    Melees do a lot of damage alone and random crit chance raises according to damage done.

They have also insane crit chance compared to ranged weapons, up to 65%.

So when you go on a frying pan spree and connect a lot of hits, crits fly all over. Frying pan is nothing more than a reskin, but it's sound makes crit kills way more satisfying, so you memorize them more intensively than when you kill people with stock weapons.
    Ill blame black magic anyways
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #6854
    April 2011
    5,341 Posts
    Ill blame black magic anyways
    Well the frying pan is black. So close enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

15. Post #6855
    April 2012
    5,254 Posts

Old video I made in regards to something that happened with the airblast.

Map is CTF_Mercy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

16. Post #6856
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,587 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

17. Post #6857
    June 2009
    421 Posts

Old video I made in regards to something that happened with the airblast.

Map is CTF_Mercy.
    This reminds me that there was no need to shorten the "cooldown" on the airblast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #6858
    December 2011
    154 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #6859
    April 2012
    5,254 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 36Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

20. Post #6860
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,587 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #6861
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    3,345 Posts
    Did he make it with Newspaper?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #6862
    April 2012
    5,254 Posts

By

http://atgf.deviantart.com/

(brony alert for all those who'd rather not see ponies).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7 (list)

23. Post #6863
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,110 Posts
    could had been a nice wallpaper :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

24. Post #6864
    April 2012
    5,254 Posts
    could had been a nice wallpaper :c
    Bonus content;

From the same guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #6865
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,163 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

26. Post #6866
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,110 Posts
    Propane Nightmares
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 23 (list)

27. Post #6867
    January 2012
    1,364 Posts
    Propane Nightmares
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26 (list)

28. Post #6868
    April 2011
    5,341 Posts
    Did he make it with Newspaper?
    I watched some guys do an interview with him, and it was made of cardboard. So close enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #6869
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,819 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Informative Informative x 2 (list)

30. Post #6870
    June 2009
    421 Posts
    Bonus content;

From the same guy.
    Something seems off with the colours and/or contrast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #6871
    April 2012
    5,254 Posts

From the video desc posted:
    I know Meet the Heavy parodies are out of date but I couldn't resist :P

And yes, those are Left 4 Dead zombie sounds with a lower pitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 31Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #6872
    March 2012
    190 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 20Artistic Artistic x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #6873
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    what the fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #6874
    July 2009
    5,881 Posts
    Meet The parodies aren't out of date, they just need to be funny and original, not some stupid Hurr durr video where their be-hatted bodies stretch out of proportion while people run around in the background making stupid HWM faces.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12Useful Useful x 1 (list)

35. Post #6875
    July 2012
    78 Posts

Hey that's my video :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 18Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

36. Post #6876
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,460 Posts
    How much for the Madame Dixie with Circling Heart effect?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

37. Post #6877
    November 2010
    1,211 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #6878
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,819 Posts

If this is late i'm sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 8Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #6879
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts

Another little update on my JFK payload map. I'm trying to have a playable version ready for Quakecon (10 days away)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

40. Post #6880
    R R E R R R
    October 2009
    5,046 Posts

Another little update on my JFK payload map. I'm trying to have a playable version ready for Quakecon (10 days away)
    It's a shame that real places make for such uninteresting gameplay. It's extremely wide and open.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)