1. Post #1001
    January 2009
    1,291 Posts
    I don't think this was posted yet, 69Starmix96 said it's like of like Kitty0706's style, so you may or may not want to avert your eyes

Anyway, this picture took two hours, when i came up with the idea, it made a lot more sense, but somehow, after making it, it now makes no sense at all, however, i didn't want this picture to go to waste after i spent some time and effort on it, so i figured i post it

I think it's something along the lines of if the Heavy drops his Sandvich but the Medic dies, he would have to waste it since he's not hurt, but after the patch, if that were to happen, he could pick it back up and not worry about wasting it

Page king ;~;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1002
    September 2011
    36 Posts
    I don't think this was posted yet, 69Starmix96 said it's like of like Kitty0706's style, so you may or may not want to avert your eyes

*video

Anyway, this picture took two hours, when i came up with the idea, it made a lot more sense, but somehow, after making it, it now makes no sense at all, however, i didn't want this picture to go to waste after i spent some time and effort on it, so i figured i post it

*picture

I think it's something along the lines of if the Heavy drops his Sandvich but the Medic dies, he would have to waste it since he's not hurt, but after the patch, if that were to happen, he could pick it back up and not worry about wasting it

Page king ;~;
    "TO - MA - TO"

I really like the posing in your picture!

And just curious; why did you choose to use a .jpg format instead of a .png? No offense, or anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

3. Post #1003
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    7,902 Posts
    I got bored, so i made myself a new desktop background thingy.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

4. Post #1004
    January 2009
    1,291 Posts
    I really like the posing in your picture!

And just curious; why did you choose to use a .jpg format instead of a .png? No offense, or anything.
    Thanks, if someone is holding a weapon, i try to make it as accurate as possible

I use the JPEG format because the image doesn't have/need transparency and for a picture that big, JPEG is the best format so it's not that big in file size, and since programs like Photoshop and Paint.NET have a 'Jpeg quality' setting, it means less hideous compression

I'm not very concerned about file size anyway, but i just do what i feel is best anyway, the picture is only 2.04 MB compared to my entire Pictures folder that has 741 files, and 8 folders all with varying file types (.jpg, .png, .gif, .psd) tallying up to a total of 320 MB
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #1005
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,979 Posts

So funni randumb XD

This thing sucks so bad.   

EDIT:

After watching it further i can safely say some bits are absolute shit while others are pretty funny.   
    Wow, Kitty went down the shitter recently.
    He used to make good stuff, now it's all "LUL R@NDOM STUWFF L!!!!LOL!!!!!!!1111".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

6. Post #1006
    January 2009
    1,291 Posts
    Wow, Kitty went down the shitter recently.
    He used to make good stuff, now it's all "LUL R@NDOM STUWFF L!!!!LOL!!!!!!!1111".
    Do you mind giving an example of when he was 'good'? 'Cause people say he's bad, but then there are people who say he's good, so i'm just confused by all this

Yay, Shwiggan is working on something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1007
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,491 Posts
    Do you mind giving an example of when he was 'good'? 'Cause people say he's bad, but then there are people who say he's good, so i'm just confused by all this
    Before he went on to make all that randumb stuff he used to make some fantastic First-person Gmod machinimas and some good GTA4 stuff too.

Edited:

Not bad! Just a bit more effort and you might even earn your very own ED page!
    Funnily enough, there are articles on ED that don't talk shit about the topic it's talking about like everyone thinks the articles do(Such as the ConceptArt article.) and only records drama that occured. (Such as ConceptArt's encounters with idiots such as SnapeSnogger.)

Articles that get made out of spite normally end up getting called out pretty quickly and the creator of it normally ends up getting their own article once somebody tracks down something drama-related and/or incriminating about them.

Atleast, that's what I've noticed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1008

September 2009
    3,265 Posts
    I really dont see how its that random, since it follows somewhat of a plot and has, while still stretched, more subtle faces than some of the others.
    I think that kitty guy dude would make a great cartoon director, parts of this reminded me of old looney toons, sped up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1009
    January 2009
    1,291 Posts
    I really dont see how its that random, since it follows somewhat of a plot and has, while still stretched, more subtle faces than some of the others.
    I think that kitty guy dude would make a great cartoon director, parts of this reminded me of old looney toons, sped up.
    He does seem inspired by cartoons like Ed, Edd, N Eddy and such considering his style and the sounds he uses (he even has Ed, Edd, N Eddy on the list shown towards the end of the video)

The 'rape faces' don't bother me, so i quite enjoy his videos, but people have their opinions and that's fine with me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #1010
    January 2012
    160 Posts

Funnily enough, there are articles on ED that don't talk shit about the topic it's talking about like everyone thinks the articles do(Such as the ConceptArt article.) and only records drama that occured. (Such as ConceptArt's encounters with idiots such as SnapeSnogger.)
    Oh, Hi
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #1011

April 2011
    204 Posts

Page king ;~;
    I made some ''critic'' for you

How you make medic burns this way?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #1012
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 16Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #1013
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,857 Posts

So funni randumb XD

This thing sucks so bad.   

EDIT:

After watching it further i can safely say some bits are absolute shit while others are pretty funny.   

I'm seriously considering replacing my Cloak sound with BOO's laugh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1014
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,330 Posts
    More weird shit from me.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

15. Post #1015
    January 2009
    1,291 Posts
    How you make medic burns this way?
    tf_matprox_burnlevel and some number like 0.75 or 1 and then some Photoshop magics to cut the medic out and into a picture that had only the Heavy without the burn effect

Your picture has made my day, thank you for the laughs :D

Also, there is a fire extinguisher, you just have to look REEEEALLY close to see it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #1016
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    842 Posts
    I'm seriously considering replacing my Cloak sound with BOO's laugh
    Thought I'd save you some time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

17. Post #1017

April 2011
    204 Posts
    tf_matprox_burnlevel and some number like 0.75 or 1 and then some Photoshop magics to cut the medic out and into a picture that had only the Heavy without the burn effect
    This might be useful thanks

Also, there is a fire extinguisher, you just have to look REEEEALLY close to see it
    How can i handle this fire
    if this door has no handle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events

18. Post #1018
    November 2011
    3,164 Posts
    Question. I always see people with gameplay videos that look like they were made with the ingame replay editor, but they contain audio from the conversations going on between people in the game. Am I missing something here, or... How is that done?

Something like this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #1019
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    Question. I always see people with gameplay videos that look like they were made with the ingame replay editor, but they contain audio from the conversations going on between people in the game. Am I missing something here, or... How is that done?
    I believe that may be done with .VCD editing, I might be wrong though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

20. Post #1020
    November 2011
    3,164 Posts
    I look into that, see what I can find. Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

21. Post #1021
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,087 Posts
    You can save the voice chat with the replay, they added that feature a while back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #1022
    November 2011
    3,164 Posts
    You can save the voice chat with the replay, they added that feature a while back.
    Really? I haven't noticed that yet.. I'm guessing the option is in the game somewhere?

23. Post #1023
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,054 Posts
    Really? I haven't noticed that yet.. I'm guessing the option is in the game somewhere?
    It's a clientside CVAR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #1024
    June 2010
    6,316 Posts
    I think you can check/uncheck it in the advanced rendering options together with blur amount etc.

It's even in the standard options.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

25. Post #1025
    November 2011
    3,164 Posts
    I think you can check/uncheck it in the advanced rendering options together with blur amount etc.
    Not seeing it in there, I'll have to check out what Jetamo said.

26. Post #1026
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    1,196 Posts
    Actually, it's just an option you can tick when rendering the final replay, just choose to have ingame voice enabled.

EDIT: Fuck. So late it hurts.

Content, because I feel like a douche for not having anything:

That guy made this a while ago, but it's worth posting again:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

27. Post #1027
    November 2011
    3,164 Posts

It's even in the standard options.
    Hurr... That's the only place I hadn't checked yet. I figured it had to be set to record the sound before you entered a game. Thanks for the help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #1028
    April 2011
    6,369 Posts
    I am posting this image here just cause.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

29. Post #1029
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,228 Posts

Those are all terrible weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #1030
    July 2011
    6,162 Posts

Uh.

ok?

Also those stats are horrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #1031
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,979 Posts

Yay, Shwiggan is working on something
    Well, take his early "Moments with Heavy" videos for example. Those were decent.
    They at least had a plot.
    Now it's just random shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1032
    Hurr... That's the only place I hadn't checked yet. I figured it had to be set to record the sound before you entered a game. Thanks for the help.
    Friendly tip: Once you begin rendering with the option set, all future replays will have voice in them during editing. c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

33. Post #1033
    January 2012
    160 Posts

Dapper Dapper medic

I wish i could model or do anything remotely techincal. I would like my medic wearing this :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #1034
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    5,002 Posts

Dapper Dapper medic

I wish i could model or do anything remotely techincal. I would like my medic wearing this :C
    Partner with Max?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

35. Post #1035
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,182 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #1036
    April 2011
    186 Posts
    Saw this in the related videos of the TF2 Surprises video

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

37. Post #1037
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,179 Posts
    Saw this in the related videos of the TF2 Surprises video

That Demoman's "Ka-boom" sounded like that annoying fucker Cosmic Mario.

YAP-PEEEEE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #1038
    January 2009
    1,291 Posts

Dapper Dapper medic

That would be amazing, especially if the red parts were paintable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

39. Post #1039
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    17,030 Posts
    might be late
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Winner x 38Artistic x 2Friendly x 1Funny x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #1040
    might be late
    Woah, awesome idea! When i first watched this song about BF3 i thought: "Hmm, this song will be fit with TF2 well too!" Can't wait for moment when somebody will make concept into actual song.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events