1. Post #161
    February 2012
    631 Posts
    very nice costumes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 33 (list)

2. Post #162
    July 2009
    1,068 Posts
    "These are our sexy faces."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    September 2011
    670 Posts
    i didnt even know it was physically possible to frown in the way that the engineer is frowning
    That's nothing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

4. Post #164
    Had some fun with these.

Mostly like the first one though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    March 2011
    451 Posts

Only engineer agrees
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Mexico Show Events Funny Funny x 76Winner Winner x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    785 Posts

Only engineer agrees
    What is sleep?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

7. Post #167
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,783 Posts
    Oh god it looks like someone cut that smile into his face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 17 (list)

8. Post #168
    Making a GMOD video, should be t'murrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #169
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,601 Posts
    thinking about doing a tf2 valentine's comic

need to brainstorm

i should reiterate: i would be quitting tf2o, not tf2 comics altogether

somewhere out there, some users are shaking their fists in rage

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/109...1#post30646550

like some of those users who rated winner to me quitting (i know who you are)

lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    February 2011
    2,049 Posts
    this is old and the exploit got patched ages ago but it's still kind of amazing to watch.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #171
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,783 Posts
    thinking about doing a tf2 valentine's comic

need to brainstorm

i should reiterate: i would be quitting tf2o, not tf2 comics altogether

somewhere out there, some users are shaking their fists in rage

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/109...1#post30646550

like some of those users who rated winner to me quitting (i know who you are)

lol
    Wait what? I rated winner because of the image
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    July 2010
    780 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Useful Useful x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

13. Post #173
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,601 Posts
    Wait what? I rated winner because of the image
    LIAR. I SHALL HANG YOU FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST MY EGO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #174
    ASK ME ABOUT MY FAT FETISH
    June 2010
    830 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30Informative Informative x 3Useful Useful x 2 (list)

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts
    anyone here have modeling experience and willing to help me out?
    Its for a parody ima make sooner or later
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

16. Post #176
    This video is terrible. Blah.

I cut it out at the end because it kept glitching and being a bitch. I think I'm going to go make a STGYM thread sim. or something.

And I have to make these completely out of stop motion, because my computer can't handle recording programs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    February 2012
    631 Posts
    This video is terrible. Blah.

I cut it out at the end because it kept glitching and being a bitch. I think I'm going to go make a STGYM thread sim. or something.

And I have to make these completely out of stop motion, because my computer can't handle recording programs
    sorry but this is everything I dislike about gmod videos, other than ear-rape
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    sorry but this is everything I dislike about gmod videos, other than ear-rape
    Ugh, yeah. I considered deleting it, but I just decided to upload it as is simply because I don't like wasted work.

The whole stopmotion thing is a problem, really. While i'm okay with it, it's ANNOYING.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

19. Post #179
    February 2012
    631 Posts
    Ugh, yeah. I considered deleting it, but I just decided to upload it as is simply because I don't like wasted work.

The whole stopmotion thing is a problem, really. While i'm okay with it, it's ANNOYING.
    keep trying, the stop motion is ok but a bit slow, however the posing and the "story" are both pretty terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    keep trying, the stop motion is ok but a bit slow, however the posing and the "story" are both pretty terrible.
    not to mention the use of pretty much every dumb gmod video trope ever

down to using the EXACT SAME SOUNDS every single time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    this is old and the exploit got patched ages ago but it's still kind of amazing to watch.

Patched? when? This happens all the time on the arena server I play on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #182
    ~melon~
    May 2008
    2,925 Posts

How did they patch this? I mean it's a perfectly legitimate tactic? Getting out of spawn quick can be done with a demo/solly easily. Then there's the game concept of giving crits to first blood. Elaborate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #183
    Bluh, sure.

not to mention the use of pretty much every dumb gmod video trope ever

down to using the EXACT SAME SOUNDS every single time
    It wasn't even a video i put effort on, I mean, I guess if I worked really hard I could make something good, but right after i'm done with the SHIT THAT GETS YOU MAD THREAD SIMULATOR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #184
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,137 Posts
    -snip wrong vid-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #185

April 2011
    204 Posts
    Patched? when? This happens all the time on the arena server I play on.
    They patched only no self damge from grenades and ullapool caber
    Without self damage demo was an epic trolldemo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    May 2009
    521 Posts
    It's related to TF2, so yeah. Also, NFSW.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 28Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    2,610 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    961 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Late Late x 11Winner Winner x 2 (list)

29. Post #189
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    19,421 Posts
    For some reason I know what's going on. Something to do with Skeletor (MYAAAAAH), apparently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    462 Posts
    he-soldier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

31. Post #191

September 2009
    3,264 Posts
    he mann
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Late Late x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    12,153 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 9Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    October 2011
    893 Posts
    meanwhile on the FPUK server

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts

I remember when I saved your life from a soldier :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,092 Posts
    It's related to TF2, so yeah. Also, NFSW.

It made me laugh. Brilliant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

36. Post #196
    June 2010
    6,256 Posts

We once made a "Heavy train" on a plr map with 4+ sandvich Heavies.
    All thanks to a guy that would constantly play friendly Heavy and ONLY friendly Heavy and start unsrs stuff like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events

37. Post #197
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,944 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 44Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,551 Posts

I got to do this sometime.

(I know the creator, hes a cool guy)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #199
    January 2010
    445 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 27Winner Winner x 8Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    785 Posts
    Good thing it's the middle of the day or I wouldn't be sleeping tonight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)