1. Post #1321
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    Still sore from monday oh wow.

Even better I'm running tomorow....

At least its not hot as fuck, oh wait it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #1322
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,695 Posts
    Still sore from monday oh wow.

Even better I'm running tomorow....

At least its not hot as fuck, oh wait it is.
    :'(

3. Post #1323
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    Oh wow. Ran and was ridiculously out of shape.

This is what I get for being a fuck.

4. Post #1324
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,952 Posts
    way to go champ

5. Post #1325
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,695 Posts
    "man i dont work out i lift so heavy i really don't wanna run its gonna be so hot this sucks yeah i suck at running listen guys for real"

-Bleach Qeef, 2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #1326
    April 2012
    3,298 Posts
    "man i dont work out i lift so heavy i really don't wanna run its gonna be so hot this sucks yeah i suck at running listen guys for real"

-Bleach Qeef, 2012
    You forgot about the part where he used to squat 525lbs for reps and how we are all jealous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

7. Post #1327
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,695 Posts
    You forgot about the part where he used to squat 525lbs for reps and how we are all jealous.
    Oh man! I forgot how mad i was!

8. Post #1328
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,436 Posts
    I don't think now is the time to down talk him. He's at least getting into shape again and hopefully working on getting clean. That's a step in the right direction.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

9. Post #1329
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    Working out once a week is not "getting into shape again."

10. Post #1330
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,436 Posts
    I think we should encourage good behavior just as we discourage bad behavior
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #1331
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    Eh I'm eating clean and running now. Really have no option. And I am getting back into lifting.

TBH I would be doing "durgs" and getting fucked up every day giving the option, but right now I don't have that choice.

12. Post #1332
    April 2012
    3,298 Posts
    I don't think now is the time to down talk him. He's at least getting into shape again and hopefully working on getting clean. That's a step in the right direction.
    Maybe you're right, but he needs to work on his willpower, that is if he wills to stay strong and not waste his potential.

13. Post #1333
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,695 Posts
    I think we should encourage good behavior just as we discourage bad behavior
    Here's to hoping he shapes up and stops shitposting

14. Post #1334
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    spear into my backside like an olympic javelin thrower

please

PLEASE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #1335
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    Okay wow my keyboard broke forced to use this pos ergonomic retard keyboard.

ANyways was doing sprints today, fastest linemen. At least for 100m dash.

16. Post #1336
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    Last night was one of the most horrible nights ever.

Been on 500mg of DNP for a few days now, nights haven't been too bad, all I would have to do is get up and lower the AC once I got warm.

But last night was the worst. I would get these huge surges of heat, then get cold again. So I'd be fine for a few minutes with the covers on, then get a surge so huge my shirt would be soaked in sweat in just a few seconds. I had 911 dialed on my phone and laid there with it in my hand the whole night, I thought I was going to die, haha.

Then at one point, it just stopped. I'm still warm but the surges just stopped out of nowhere, allowing me to get a few hours of sleep. Woke up in the morning 2lbs lighter, but that is probably from water, haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #1337
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,279 Posts
    Quite extreme...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events

18. Post #1338
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    Last night was one of the most horrible nights ever.

Been on 500mg of DNP for a few days now, nights haven't been too bad, all I would have to do is get up and lower the AC once I got warm.

But last night was the worst. I would get these huge surges of heat, then get cold again. So I'd be fine for a few minutes with the covers on, then get a surge so huge my shirt would be soaked in sweat in just a few seconds. I had 911 dialed on my phone and laid there with it in my hand the whole night, I thought I was going to die, haha.

Then at one point, it just stopped. I'm still warm but the surges just stopped out of nowhere, allowing me to get a few hours of sleep. Woke up in the morning 2lbs lighter, but that is probably from water, haha.
    Why do you guys fuck with this stuff just for getting lean?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1339
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    Because I find it interesting. I love the science behind things like DNP, it isn't enough for me to read a million logs or a million anecdotal stories, I need to experience it for myself. It just so happens that I needed to do some leaning out, so why not? At least it has some kind of positive effect unlike those "durgs" you take and whatnot.

To think I was going to try 750mgs, haha. Good thing last night happened, I'll probably stick to 250mgs from now on.

20. Post #1340
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    Because I find it interesting. I love the science behind things like DNP, it isn't enough for me to read a million logs or a million anecdotal stories, I need to experience it for myself. It just so happens that I needed to do some leaning out, so why not? At least it has some kind of positive effect unlike those "durgs" you take and whatnot.

To think I was going to try 750mgs, haha. Good thing last night happened, I'll probably stick to 250mgs from now on.
    Eh, at least durgs make me feel good.

Just do me a favor and don't fuck with clen.

21. Post #1341
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,279 Posts

I am interested in the long-term effects of this. It's been around since the 40's, and still I can't find anything. Process seems fairly standard with the right dosages and with good attention to water intake etc, it seems very very interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1342
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,952 Posts
    finally sat down and planned out my caloric intake for lean bulk, felt weird detailing everything i eat in a day

yes i am a lightweight, 140 lb, but hey that's what this diet is for

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #1343
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,965 Posts
    Had a real fucking deadlift day today, and I've been feelin a bit woozy and fucking tired all night. Anyone know if there's anything I can do to combat this?(other than drinking water). It may also be because of my shitty sleep-pattern which I'm changing as we speak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events

24. Post #1344
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    Had a real fucking deadlift day today, and I've been feelin a bit woozy and fucking tired all night. Anyone know if there's anything I can do to combat this?(other than drinking water). It may also be because of my shitty sleep-pattern which I'm changing as we speak.
    Eat lots of food. Your CNS is probably shot to hell now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #1345
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,279 Posts
    It could be anything . If it's a one time thing, just get some rest.

26. Post #1346

May 2010
    335 Posts
    Trying to buy some equipment. Gym around me closed, closest one is $60 a month plus an $80 joining fee.
    I guess all I need is a bar (7' Olympic bar yeah?), weights, and a rack
    so far the rack is the only thing giving me problems. Anybody buy shit before?

27. Post #1347
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,279 Posts
    Trying to buy some equipment. Gym around me closed, closest one is $60 a month plus an $80 joining fee.
    I guess all I need is a bar (7' Olympic bar yeah?), weights, and a rack
    so far the rack is the only thing giving me problems. Anybody buy shit before?
    You got pretty cheap racks, if you live around the US.....

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node...k%3ASQUAT+RACK

and a pair of dumbbells.

28. Post #1348

May 2010
    335 Posts
    snip really stupid guess i need a power rack or sumo rack

29. Post #1349
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,965 Posts
    It could be anything . If it's a one time thing, just get some rest.
    It's never this bad. Reminds me of when I first started lifting.. A bit woozy today too, but I think it has more to do with my sleep-pattern/being tired.

30. Post #1350
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    [QUOTE=Thaard;36246295]It's never this bad. Reminds me of when I first started lifting.. A bit woozy today too, but I think it has more to do with my sleep-pattern/being tired.[/QUOTEK
    jUST do what i said.

Srs

Look into babyslayer/average broz moethid of training

31. Post #1351
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,965 Posts
    jUST do what i said.

Srs

Look into babyslayer/average broz moethid of training
    Ok, I'll eat more then.

Had squat day today, and no lightheadedness

32. Post #1352
    ASK ME IF I'M BUTTHURT
    October 2006
    275 Posts

14" forearms and 17" uppers COME AT ME MORE INCHES
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

33. Post #1353
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    908 Posts
    My wrist is probably the same thickness as one of your fingers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #1354
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,952 Posts
    impressive

35. Post #1355
    August 2009
    2,054 Posts
    So, does this Stronglifts 5x5 program actually work?
    I'm gonna need some stories here...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

36. Post #1356
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,279 Posts
    Everything that uses compounds, with progressive loads, would induce growth.

Can't give you anecdotal evidence though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #1357
    April 2012
    3,298 Posts
    Ive done it, it worked for me. Went from 120x5 squat to 240x5 in several months, mind you I was struggling for a bit with lower back issues, but I have improved my form and strength a lot, so its not a big deal anymore.

My main issue is eating enough, but I am getting over it.

38. Post #1358
    ASK ME IF I'M BUTTHURT
    October 2006
    275 Posts
    Bro, I don't want to shit on you... But do you think it'd be such a famous program if it didn't work?

Give it a go for a couple months and see how it treats you. If you're looking to pack on some strength. Just remember that it's the opposite of hypertrophy so you'll put on a minimal amount of mass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

39. Post #1359
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    3,952 Posts
    made some new gains today, incredible feeling

40. Post #1360
    October 2009
    1,526 Posts
    I dont think anyone remembers this, but a few months ago i made a post about starting lifting and eating better. Well that lasted for a few weeks before i fell back into being a depressed little bitch and gained everything back.

I did start up again tho and so far ive lost 12kg and it feels pretty good man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)