1. Post #2881
    June 2007
    1,676 Posts
    im only 230 lbs now. weak as shit hip wrist knees shoulders all fucked up. feels badman. cant wait till track
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #2882
    Wish I could just not eat and turn into a holocaust victim without dying or becoming malnourished. Having to eat makes losing weight too difficult.
    Focus on one goal. I'm not exactly sure, but you sound like those people who've been trying to lose weight their entire lifetime and can't get result because they're trying to do two things at once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events

3. Post #2883
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,544 Posts
    i pree much do the same thing as perfumly, eat decently healthy (eggs, oats, fruits, chicken) but don't worry if i eat a burger or some pizza and just roughly add up the macros near the end of the day to make sure i'm hitting at least a 500 calorie surplus since i'm bulking like a cunt.

Edited:

plus if anyone gets on my ass about eating shitty food i just say i'm bulking and it makes everything okay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

4. Post #2884
    i pree much do the same thing as perfumly, eat decently healthy (eggs, oats, fruits, chicken) but don't worry if i eat a burger or some pizza and just roughly add up the macros near the end of the day to make sure i'm hitting at least a 500 calorie surplus since i'm bulking like a cunt.

Edited:

plus if anyone gets on my ass about eating shitty food i just say i'm bulking and it makes everything okay
    Not fat just bulking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

5. Post #2885
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    932 Posts
    Well, I've been fat since before school, but I've only seriously tried to lose fat for slightly over 2 years now. I've lost over 25 kgs of weight so far, but there's still 15-20 kgs to lose (123,kgs to 95-100 kgs and hopefully then to around 84 kgs).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Finland Show Events

6. Post #2886
    I suggest you read Lyle's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook. Not sure exactly what are you doing, for how long, but generally people who have been fat for a very long time usually tend to go balls to the wall with their diets and are afraid to stop, which is a bridge to a shitload of new problems.

In the book he talks about what most people miss; when should you take a refeed, full diet break and address a lot of issues I can't recall right now that people usually have with prolonged dieting.

Edited:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...r-details.html

7. Post #2887
    Well, I've been fat since before school, but I've only seriously tried to lose fat for slightly over 2 years now. I've lost over 25 kgs of weight so far, but there's still 15-20 kgs to lose (123,kgs to 95-100 kgs and hopefully then to around 84 kgs).
    What's your diet? With proper diet you can lose 20 kg in a year.

8. Post #2888
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    932 Posts
    My diet isn't proper, that's for sure, but I'm extremely lazy and I don't want to spend lots of time to make food unless it's good food, in which case it won't be healthy.

Currently eating rice and various sauces plus milk/cacao and vitamins+magnesium. Daily tally comes to about 1500 calories. There's also an hour of excercise 3-4 days a week on average.

9. Post #2889
    [QUOTE=Major Helper;38260426]eating rice and various sauces plus milk/cacao/QUOTE]

No... Just no. You don't need cacao/chocolate when losing weight, neither do you need milk, as it is very protein rich, but also the very fatty.

10. Post #2890
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,748 Posts
    killed my gainz guiz

17 mile run and then vigorous make-up sex just 3 hours later

fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #2891
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    932 Posts
    Fat and lactose free, 220 calories in one liter, I drink two liters per day. I'll accept the nos for the rice, sauce and cacao, but not for the milk.

12. Post #2892
    the fuck 2 liters per day ? I shat bricks after I waned myself off milk and came back.

13. Post #2893
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    932 Posts
    Milk's relatively unpunishing, since juice has twice the calories.

14. Post #2894
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    the fuck 2 liters per day ? I shat bricks after I waned myself off milk and came back.

Fuck u asaf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

15. Post #2895
    Fat and lactose free, 220 calories in one liter, I drink two liters per day. I'll accept the nos for the rice, sauce and cacao, but not for the milk.
    But why mix it with chocolate? You know you are getting extra calories which has little to no protein, and thus raising calories you need to eat to fill your macros?

16. Post #2896

17. Post #2897
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    932 Posts
    I have no macros, just the total amount of calories. If I followed macros I'd actually have to make real food. I got deathly tired of preparing minced meat for two years straight so I'm trying to alienate myself from something else so I'll be able to return to my belowed minced meat.

18. Post #2898
    I have no macros, just the total amount of calories. If I followed macros I'd actually have to make real food. I got deathly tired of preparing minced meat for two years straight so I'm trying to alienate myself from something else so I'll be able to return to my belowed minced meat.
    Enjoy being skinnyfat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2899
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,130 Posts
    How do I do weighted pull ups without snapping my wrists? I'm at like body weight + 25 now and I am forced to stop cause of wrist strain.

20. Post #2900
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,523 Posts
    How do I do weighted pull ups without snapping my wrists? I'm at like body weight + 25 now and I am forced to stop cause of wrist strain.
    Masturbate more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 3 (list)

21. Post #2901
    are you experiencing wrist pain anywhere else besides pullups?

22. Post #2902
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,544 Posts
    so you want to lose weight but you don't want to put in effort?

roflmao

23. Post #2903
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    932 Posts
    Mm, sorta. I do put in effort, but not as much as I should/could. I've gained strength and lost weight, and if it isn't as fast as I'd like, that's life. I've reached one of my four goals I set when I begun this diet thing, so that's definitely something. I do have hope that I'll be able to get to my preferred weight in a few years. If I can get 5 kgs to drop per year, it'll be 3-4 years until I'll be where I wish to be.

24. Post #2904
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,452 Posts
    why are you so bent about weight? I think you should keep cutting until you're satisfied with what you see in the mirror. stop worrying so much about the numbers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

25. Post #2905
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    932 Posts
    Well, weight is something tanglible to shoot for. Of course what I see in the mirror is what's more important, but currently it seems that I'd need to go to about 70 before I lose all my excess skin, so 84 kgs is a good target for now.

26. Post #2906
    July 2009
    1,253 Posts
    Any suggestions how to get on from a " dead point " in bench? I'm stuck at 65 kilos, and I've been for like 2 months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

27. Post #2907
    April 2012
    3,363 Posts
    Any suggestions how to get on from a " dead point " in bench? I'm stuck at 65 kilos, and I've been for like 2 months.
    Deload.

Maybe try lower weight higher reps for increased endurance, then going back to it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

28. Post #2908
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,130 Posts
    are you experiencing wrist pain anywhere else besides pullups?
    Any time I do any heavy bicep curl exercises but it's not as bad.

29. Post #2909
    sup, it's FoxPie
    June 2008
    3,544 Posts
    deload every few weeks, also just increase the weight. doesn't matter if you can only push 5x5 for bench at 65kg, add more weight anyways. don't be a puss.

Edited:

i haven't been at one weight for any of my major lifts longer than 2 weeks

30. Post #2910
    Any time I do any heavy bicep curl exercises but it's not as bad.
    Replace both exercises and give the wrist some rest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Israel Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #2911
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,198 Posts
    Sorry to kind of derail a bit, but I just have a small question to ask. It may come off wrong, but it's just since food/diet is something that can be a bit difficult to understand, I must ask.

Are Hot Pockets really that bad? I prefer the Pepperoni Pizza flavor.

I mean most frozen foods are kind of last resort things anyways, so fresh shit will always beat them and stuff, but since I still eat hot Pockets occasionally, I want to know in a general sense if that's alright.

They have about 11g of protein, but 700g of salt...

Are Hot Pockets junk food shit or are they ok?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

32. Post #2912
    If you only eat Hot Pockets, then yes, you've got a shitty diet. But, if you use them occasionally just so you can hit your daily macros, that's fine. It doesn't matter.

33. Post #2913
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,045 Posts
    Fuck, don't know why, but since I started lifting I've become more angry and aggressive than I was 1 year ago. Is it the increase of testosterone or what? I'm not on the anabolic's(seriously!).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #2914
    NotMeh works out at home.
    June 2009
    12,196 Posts
    No you're just turning into a cunt!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

35. Post #2915
    April 2012
    3,363 Posts
    Fuck, don't know why, but since I started lifting I've become more angry and aggressive than I was 1 year ago. Is it the increase of testosterone or what? I'm not on the anabolic's(seriously!).
    Maybe you're just more confident and that subsequently highlights your true personality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #2916
    do some strength training for your grip

like towel pull ups or rack pulls

37. Post #2917
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,198 Posts
    If you only eat Hot Pockets, then yes, you've got a shitty diet. But, if you use them occasionally just so you can hit your daily macros, that's fine. It doesn't matter.
    These diet "macros" keep coming up in this thread? What are they all about?

And I don't eat Hot Pockets everyday, or even every week, so I guess it's all good in the long run.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

38. Post #2918
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    These diet "macros" keep coming up in this thread? What are they all about?

And I don't eat Hot Pockets everyday, or even every week, so I guess it's all good in the long run.

Macronutrient breakdowns

i.e Proteins/Carbohydrates/Fats
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #2919
    Doing 1 minute planks with 70 lbs on my lower back

brb herculean abdomen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #2920
    April 2010
    3,342 Posts
    Doing 1 minute planks with 70 lbs on my lower back

brb herculean abdomen
    Fucking planks man

Edited:

Also managed a few reps of 75 kg on the bench. I'm going for a 1 rep of 85 kg soon, hopefully next week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events