Edited:

pls tell me. u dont have to tho if u dont want
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #762
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,012 Posts
    Region has finally snapped. rip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #763
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,450 Posts
    Region has finally snapped. rip
    speaking of snapped, our last wrestling tournament was about a month ago. at the last match the guy (i wrestled one of our guys for the league) bumped my knee. That shit hurt instantly.

The thing is... It still hurts now. I'm taking joint pills but my right knee hurts like shit. It always feels like there's alot of pressure on it when i walk. I don't really know what's up.

also ponies

4. Post #764
    January 2010
    365 Posts
    go to the doctor asap. fucking with your knees is never good if you want to wrestle in 5 years+
    what could be (only a guess, keep in mind) is that there's water in your knee or some bleeding. neither is fun, but can be treated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events

5. Post #765
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,532 Posts
    Could be a damaged ligament or tendon. If completely severed they don't naturally heal back together and require surgery. I know because a swiss army knife closed over my fingers about 2 years ago and I needed surgery on my right index finger to sew up the tendon which lets me straighten it. I was unable to properly bend it for about 8 weeks (and had to do physiotherapy to stretch the newly healed tendon) and had to wait a total of 12 weeks before I was allowed to do any heavy lifting or sport. It can happen for a number of reasons, blunt trauma being one of them. If that is the cause and you don't get it seen to, then the problem will not go away, and infact can become inoperable after a long period.

To be honest if any injury hurts after a month I don't know why you wouldn't see a doctor anyway.

6. Post #766
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,450 Posts
    Well i can walk on it. It just hurts. It feels like my knee is gonna go backwards. It feels like the thing holding my knee from going backwards is not doing its job hah.

7. Post #767
    I'M AN ELITIST BELLEND. ASK ME ABOUT MY SOLILLA FETISH!

February 2012
    179 Posts
    speaking of snapped, our last wrestling tournament was about a month ago. at the last match the guy (i wrestled one of our guys for the league) bumped my knee. That shit hurt instantly.

The thing is... It still hurts now. I'm taking joint pills but my right knee hurts like shit. It always feels like there's alot of pressure on it when i walk. I don't really know what's up.

also ponies
    Have you tried stretching it properly? Applying ice (if inflamed) or heat? A physical therapist would suggest an exercise like lying leg aBductions (like 3 sets of 10-20):

I usually place the leg that is on the floor behind my torso slightly. The leg being lifted is the one you're stretching obviously. Also, lying leg aDductions are worth trying too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

8. Post #768
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,450 Posts
    Hmm.. I will try stretching it. It's not inflamed so i'l apply heat.

9. Post #769

February 2012
    179 Posts
    ya heating pads are essential

10. Post #770
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,532 Posts
    Stretching it without knowing what is wrong with it is a stupid thing to do. The clue is in the name, "stretching". Do you know what happens when you stretch something which is already damaged?

Well i can walk on it. It just hurts. It feels like my knee is gonna go backwards. It feels like the thing holding my knee from going backwards is not doing its job hah.
    Sounds an awful lot like a damaged ligament.

See a doctor.

11. Post #771
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,450 Posts
    See a doctor.
    Will do. I have my yearly checkup in like a week.

12. Post #772

February 2012
    179 Posts
    Stretching it without knowing what is wrong with it is a stupid thing to do. The clue is in the name, "stretching". Do you know what happens when you stretch something which is already damaged?

Sounds an awful lot like a damaged ligament.

See a doctor.
    Maybe you you should go to work on him with your swiss army knife.

In all seriousness, Jallen is probably right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #773
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,733 Posts
    trying to squat at school and we get some stupid ass lockdown.

got 2 sets in and then we have to sit in a corner for 30 minutes fuck
    American schools lol.

School goes in lockdown in Canada? National headlines. People crying everywhere.

School goes in lockdown in U.S? Not a single fuck was given.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #774
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    ^thats cuz wwere not niggers
    icioudl beat the fshit outta anyoen fucking paggot bring abung in school

fuckng dip shirt im fucking big as shti a bulle owuld not sot shit to me fucking niggers in paris godam
    im 206lbs dude fuciing iking gkong doesnt have shit on me mother fuck i could beat the living shit out of ufkcing everyone in thie s fucking thread

Edited:

asdf

15. Post #775
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,733 Posts
    ^thats cuz wwere not niggers
    icioudl beat the fshit outta anyoen fucking paggot bring abung in school

fuckng dip shirt im fucking big as shti a bulle owuld not sot shit to me fucking niggers in paris godam
    im 206lbs dude fuciing iking gkong doesnt have shit on me mother fuck i could beat the living shit out of ufkcing everyone in thie s fucking thread

Edited:

asdf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

16. Post #776
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,450 Posts
    This shit is getting annoying.

After a workout i usually fap like 3-4 maybe even 5 times.

How.. The.. Fuck.. Do.. I.. Stop

And Im pretty much horny most of the time. I know Im hurr durr growing but this shit is getting annoying.

17. Post #777
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    Nigger, you don't even know lol.

We were fucking driving around a police parking lot drunk looking for a liquor store.

18. Post #778
    August 2009
    709 Posts
    My friend (360 lbs, 6'3") has finally decided to start losing weight and getting active. Going to take him to the gym today and see if, at his weight, he'll be able to do Stronglifts. If not, I'll get him started on cardio instead. We're going to be working on his diet as well. Input would be great as to how I could assist him even more. I've never dealt with somebody that overweight. When I first started losing weight a couple years ago, I was only 205-210 lbs and 6'0".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #779
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    chances are hes not going to keep doing it , if you want add me on steam and ill help you with making him do it and make you look like some kind of fitness god to him or w/e

20. Post #780
    August 2009
    709 Posts
    chances are hes not going to keep doing it , if you want add me on steam and ill help you with making him do it and make you look like some kind of fitness god to him or w/e
    I carry the same doubts as you. I'm going to be incredibly persistent with him, but in the end, it comes down to if he wants it or not. And yeah, I'd love to be able to talk to somebody who cares about fitness. Most of my friends think it's a waste of time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

21. Post #781
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    I did coke for the first time in my life. that was exciting lolll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #782
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,450 Posts
    I did coke for the first time in my life. that was exciting lolll.
    Say goodbye to your gainz

23. Post #783
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    A good way to work legs at home?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #784
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    914 Posts
    One legged squats (with a backpack full of bricks or something) I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

25. Post #785
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    Say goodbye to your gainz
    nah its my new preworkout l0l

tbh i didn't feel much except the inside of head was compleltley numb. i was drinking a shitton b4 doe so idk.

26. Post #786
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,450 Posts
    nah its my new preworkout l0l

tbh i didn't feel much except the inside of head was compleltley numb. i was drinking a shitton b4 doe so idk.
    you actually did it?

WHAT THE FUCK BRO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #787
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,314 Posts
    Holy shit. I blew my mind today. Best day in a long time. I bought a proper weightlifting belt. I've not been using a belt lately cause my gym only had one belt small enough for me, and it was a narrow women's belt. It broke in half some time ago. I got my friend to spot me so I decided I'm gonna try to get new PRs today. Morning weight was 67.6kg empty.

8 large coffees + lots of sugar + GH stack supplement for the first time + psychedelic trance + excitement = HUGE adrealine rush. I was going to aim for the 2.8X body weight deadlift. I was really surprised, I got it off the ground really easily. So I went further. Got to 3x body weight (205kg). Squatted 145KG and benched 102.5kg.
    Also decided to join a raw PL competition this year.
    Oh yeah, got the deads on video to see my tech.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

28. Post #788
    June 2007
    1,656 Posts
    I'm going to start lifting again. Haven't lifted in a good 2 month, but lifted saturday.

29. Post #789
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,733 Posts
    I'm going to start lifting again. Haven't lifted in a good 2 month, but lifted saturday.
    Bleech Qeef life was spinning out of control, then ImTerryCrews curb stomped him, now his life is back on track.

yay for bleach.

Edited:

I'm extremly anxious to go and do somethign i have not done in a almost a year....

Go for a run.

holy fuck.

I think im going to go do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #790
    NotMeh works out at home.
    June 2009
    12,107 Posts
    ~ u need 2 cut ~

31. Post #791
    "We should allow child labor overseas ...the sweatshop is what is saving the 9 year old worker"
    April 2007
    6,864 Posts
    I feel like i need someone to be accountable to with my diet. I was doing pretty good for the couple of weeks, but lately it hasn't been going so good.

32. Post #792
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Biosignature modulation, read about it. Brilliant stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events

33. Post #793
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,012 Posts
    Having a sinus infection for 2 weeks sucks, but I'm just gonna go work out anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Norway Show Events

34. Post #794
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,450 Posts
    good on ya mate. lemme suck your dick please

edit: no homo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #795
    November 2008
    1,994 Posts
    Been lifting for about 3 months semi solid using nothing but dumbells to work my biceps, triceps, lats, pecs and sometimes my delts. I'm thinking about using my school gym to work out but it's usually full of douche bags so I might just go to the local millennium place.
    My workout route is a little unorganized but is usually the same every day and lasts about 30 minutes at the end of the day.

Any tips and/or questions? I don't have much of a diet except for eating eggs in many different ways 5 or so times a week. I'm recently 16, 6'2, and 175 pounds, I use a 30 pound dumbell for everything except for when I work my triceps individually then I use a 20 pound dumbell.
    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

36. Post #796
    January 2012
    289 Posts
    i like your nipples
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic x 2Informative x 2Funny x 2Artistic x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #797
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    469 Posts
    Does SL5x5 really progress and result as good as it says on the guide and website? Anyone here that got any tips for a beginner SL5x5?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

38. Post #798
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,532 Posts
    Does anyone bench press without a spotter here?
    I was at the gym today, my dad was with me fortunately. I did 10 reps with one weight so I thought "If I add 5kg each side I should be able to do at least a few reps". I did so and I couldn't even complete my second rep, but my dad was there and he helped me put it back on the rack.

How the hell do people bench without a spotter? Everyone I see at the gym just uses the smith machine, but I don't want to have to do that.

39. Post #799

February 2012
    179 Posts
    Does anyone bench press without a spotter here?
    I was at the gym today, my dad was with me fortunately. I did 10 reps with one weight so I thought "If I add 5kg each side I should be able to do at least a few reps". I did so and I couldn't even complete my second rep, but my dad was there and he helped me put it back on the rack.

How the hell do people bench without a spotter? Everyone I see at the gym just uses the smith machine, but I don't want to have to do that.
    How often do you bench? Do you have a rep goal? I bench twice a week alternating bb and db. I have a 25rep goal that I try to finish in three sets. When I reach my rep goal I only add 5lbs total to the bar the following week and so on until I reach my rep goal with that weight. I have to admit that this method slows progression a little.

40. Post #800
    January 2010
    365 Posts
    Some benches have adjustable racks, the thing where the barbell is resting on. Just set them to the lowest setting and start your rep by crawling under the bar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)