1. Post #1
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,613 Posts
    This is to put an end to all the "im looking for a scripter who will take my money" threads.

Scripters:
    Advertise your services. Provide examples of work. State your service requirements. You can work for free if you want to. If you are requiring a payment, state the method of exchange.

Hirers:
    Advertise your needs. State what you're offering for service. If you want to do a "PM the details" sort of ad, that's okay, but most scripters won't be interested in something as vague as that. If you are offering payment, state the method of exchange.

When your request or ad is fulfilled, just edit your post saying "Position taken" or something.

It's not our responsibility to ensure a safe transaction. That's between the the scripter and the hirer. You may post here to warn other people, but don't cause drama over it.

Don't whine about people's scripter/hire ads, and keep non-hiring discussion to a minimum. You will be banned for creating drama in this thread.
    We needed a new one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly x 4Lua Helper x 3Dumb x 3Agree x 2Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    One of the million useless Gold Members
    December 2010
    707 Posts
    Eww what an ugly OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,613 Posts
    Eww what an ugly OP.
    screw you then lol

Edited:

Might as well put my services up here:

Scripter
    -Can do Almost anything in Lua, except God like Vgui panels
    -Vgui panels look Okay, and get the job done

What I'll do
    -Anything but RP

Previous Work
    Some Shit that I put together in like 10 minutes:
    (DarkRP....)
    -My Hud: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DERPYMA...528?tab=public
    -Have some other useless utility mods, like my chat command module, and leveling system, etc.

Accepting Payment Through Paypal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Friendly Friendly x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

December 2011
    32 Posts
    hey deadman123 add me on steam xPEACHYxBANANASx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    700 Posts
    We most certainly did not. Whats wrong with the old one? Don't say it's old.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,613 Posts
    We most certainly did not. Whats wrong with the old one? Don't say it's old.
    it got locked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    700 Posts
    it got locked
    I see.

None the less, let someone with good grammar and thread organization make OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,613 Posts
    I see.

None the less, let someone with good grammar and thread organization make OP.
    I have good grammar. I hardly ever spell shit wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    700 Posts
    I have good grammar. I hardly ever spell shit wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,613 Posts
    So you are a grammar Nazi eh?

It is locked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    700 Posts
    So you are a grammar Nazi*,* eh?

It is locked.
    Where's your comma?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,613 Posts
    Where's your comma?
    I'll just stop feeding the Nazi now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    Off to a great start.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,613 Posts
    Off to a great start.
    I know right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

15. Post #15
    One of the million useless Gold Members
    December 2010
    707 Posts
    Where's your comma?
    Holy shit does it matter? Nothing is wrong in the OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    700 Posts
    Holy shit does it matter? Nothing is wrong in the OP.
    You're right.
    Maybe your brain, perhaps?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Funny Funny x 4 (list)

17. Post #17
    November 2009
    712 Posts
    I'm sintwins and I have been learning Gmod Lua for around 9 months now. I am fairly good with Lua, but I am not the best. However I can do most requests with relative ease, also as I am a college student and need all of the money that I can get my rates are quite low.

Skills
    I can do most things, just PM me and I will do it.

Work
    I haven't publicly released any big scripts as of yet but I may do to bulk up my past work. The only ones released up to now are my VehicleHP script, which gives vehicles health and causes them to explode when they run out and a simple radio script.

Private projects
    - Drug Plant SENT (DarkRP)
    - Donator mod
    - DarkRP Hobo donation tin SENT
    - MOTD addon
    - Stat system
    - Server Unlocks, trails, hats, models etc with a shop menu
    - VIP only DarkRP jobs
    - Welcome menu
    - Vehicle crash damage system
    - Advanced radio system
    - NPC Car seller which permanently stores purchased cars
    - DarkRP ATM entity and bank system
    - Level system for DarkRP with job and entity unlocks
    - Custom money printers ( store money inside of them, printer coolers etc...)
    - DarkRP Inventory
    - Unlock system and shop that sells hats, models, trails and temporary boosts
    - NPC Levelling and rank system
    - Currently working on Urban-Warfare RP

Some pictures of these can be found on my xfire and steam profiles.
    http://beta.xfire.com/users/sintwin/...s/screenshots/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/brutalbarnard/screenshots/

-- If you want anything done PM me or add me on steam (sintwin) and I will give you a quote.

Payment method - Paypal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Scripter
    Skills:
    I'm good with SWEPs generally. I don't mind doing serverside scripts but I prefer things like addon weapons/TTT Buyables
    Weaknesses:
    HUDs Just No... I hate doing them, don't ask me to.
    Avg. Cost
    I would say $10 but it's negotiable and could be more, or less or if I like you, a sentimental reward.
    Previous Work:
    I used to code for a successful community named Y-E-C they turned into arseholes (No Flame) and well, anyway. I coded for TTT. I am currently doing a gamemode with a buddy of mine :)

I am also working on "Retard Rape" which is basically a couple of punishments that will activate on certain players when they join the server.

Accepting payment through paypal/through sentimental
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    diaoyudao shi ZHONGGUO de
    December 2007
    4,094 Posts
    Time for a repost!

[release]For hire:

I'm disseminate and I need to raise ~$10000 for college next year, and every little bit helps.

Experience:
    - Four years of coding lua for 6 different communities and 8700 hours in gmod. Total 7 years of coding altogether.
    - http://giveme.luaforfood.com/?page_id=251 - Some of my more recent gamemodes. I've made at least triple the gamemodes on this page.
    - Mostly gamemode coding, but I can do addons as well.

Gamemode Threads:
    Note that I don't guarantee all of these gamemodes still work. The majority of my gamemodes don't have FP threads.
    - Vein
    - TacoScript Classic
    - HL1 Campaign
    - Cosmos
    - Cube
    - ZomboScript
    - TremblingTiles
    - SST
    - Penumbra

Media:

The one thing I'd need if you want to hire me is some design stuff - if you tell me exactly what you need, I can probably make it. I'd need HUD mockups etc. if you wanted me to make a HUD, for example.
    I don't do models or mapping. If you have custom content, you have to give me it - I'm not going to go running around the internet trying to find a couple errors.
    I'd be willing to keep your gamemode private upon request.

I'd prefer PayPal if possible. Prices are pretty negotiable. I can't afford to code for free or for admin on your server or whatever - sorry.

Don't think I'm overqualified! I'm not going to charge you $300 for a simple NPC spawner, let alone $30! Remember, the stuff above is over four years.

My SteamID is disseminate if you want to add me.[/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Lua King Lua King x 11Winner Winner x 4 (list)

20. Post #20
    February 2011
    72 Posts
    Im looking for a coder to make me a gamemode about 300$ for the job ill discus the dead line with you if you add me.
    we can haggle prices..... thanks steam user:mack9393
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #21
    Devolved Community Owner
    June 2005
    633 Posts
    [release](I will be updating this post soon! new portfolio and more pictures)

All these videos have 1080p HD and fullscreen!
    Custom F4
    Tax money system
    Mayoral upgrades
    Starting into for your gamemode/server!
    Really old video of org system (now is 10x better with simple and advanced versions, with an auto-updator!)

Character Creation
    HUD Creator
    And much, much more!

DarkRP edits (entities, weapons, whatever!), HUDs (with photoshop too!), stores, trading, all kinds of addons and scripts that you need!
    There is a lot of videos of stuff I've made on my youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/luamanalex
    I have a really old Lua portfolio URL located here

My steam username is "thatmariolover" if you would like to hire me.

I have extremely reasonable prices and we can definitely negotiate things if needed.
    Paypal only!
    [/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Lua King Lua King x 13Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    September 2011
    205 Posts
    Hiring: A good LUA coder that has coded for a year or more.

Stuff need coded: A leveling system,armour,gangs or crews,etc...

Payment: full donations and 10-30 dollars.

Other info: I do have my own ts3, steam group that has 70 members, sever, and a forums.

Add me on steam if you want to take the job or pm me on forums.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005886219

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    November 2010
    860 Posts
    How could someone add you on steam if you diden't add information?
    And in steam after /id/... you don't put your steamID.
    If that is your real steamID then this is your account : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005886219 and instead of the steamID you can put this: 76561198005886219
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    April 2010
    461 Posts
    [release]Hiring a Lua Coder

Looking for someone is good enough with coding PERP

Payment: $50 (via PayPal) (Still negotiable)

Work needed done: http://pastebin.com/LC4FCfrP

Requirements:
    -Lua knowledge on PERP gamemodes and RP gamemodes
    -Some PERP work to show
    -Always able to work at least 4 hours a day

If hired, you'll get to work on our Development server[/release]

Job taken
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    :yawn: Nobody needs TTT coders *sigh*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    134 Posts
    :yawn: Nobody needs TTT coders *sigh*

Scripter
    Skills:
    I'm good with SWEPs generally. I don't mind doing serverside scripts but I prefer things like addon weapons/TTT Buyables
    Weaknesses:
    HUDs Just No... I hate doing them, don't ask me to.
    Avg. Cost
    I would say $10 but it's negotiable and could be more, or less or if I like you, a sentimental reward.
    Previous Work:
    I used to code for a successful community named Y-E-C they turned into arseholes (No Flame) and well, anyway. I coded for TTT. I am currently doing a gamemode with a buddy of mine :)

Accepting payment through paypal/through sentimental

Because you seem to have been learning LUA for 3 weeks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    30 Posts
    [release]Hiring

Looking for someone able to implement features on/create a gamemode.
    Must be experienced in derma/GUI, intuitive and resourceful.
    Looking to create a server with a unique non-rp gamemode, unless the RP gamemode is specifically amazing.

Payment: Will be determined on quantity and quality of work done.
    Price range undefined ATM. Fully negotiable.

This is a job which will probably require a lot of time. Must be willing to put in the hours.

Gamemodes that i'm interested in having: Stranded, custom RP(something similar to PERP but not based on). All of these/others should be unique.
    [/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #28

January 2012
    20 Posts
    I'm a Lua scripter and I'm looking for things to make.

Experience
    I've been programming for about 4 years, but I only took up Lua about a month ago.

Price
    I will do everything absolutely free.

What I will do
    Anything except RP and HUDs

Why you should choose me
    I will work for free. If that isn't enough for you, I will work much faster than other people because I have a large amount of free time.

Why I'm doing it for free
    I love programming. It is my one true passion. Now, I could either code random things that I'll never use, or I could code things that will help other people and still enjoy it. Also, I'm out of ideas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly x 4Funny x 3Dumb x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    November 2010
    860 Posts
    I'm a Lua scripter and I'm looking for things to make.

Experience
    I've been programming for about 4 years, but I only took up Lua about a month ago.

Price
    I will do everything absolutely free.

What I will do
    Anything except RP and HUDs

Why you should choose me
    I will work for free. If that isn't enough for you, I will work much faster than other people because I have a large amount of free time.
    I don't know what to say about him.I add him because I need some help with a ScoreBoard.
    He asked me how many players are on my server right now, I told him that are 0 players and then he removed me from STEAM.
    For me is a little strange that he remove me for a simple question, and I start the community like 1 week ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30

January 2012
    20 Posts
    I don't know what to say about him.I add him because I need some help with a ScoreBoard.
    He asked me how many players are on my server right now, I told him that are 0 players and then he removed me from STEAM.
    For me is a little strange that he remove me for a simple question, and I start the community like 1 week ago.
    Allow me to explain. You are Romanian, and it was very hard to understand you due to your rather bad grammar. I am not interested in becoming part of a Romanian community, because I am not Romanian. Also, I said I will not do RP, and from the sound of it your main server is RP. Finally, I was unwilling to help you because you don't even have a server yet, and if you do, it's not popular at all. I've no problem doing free Lua scripting, but I don't want my work to go to waste on an empty server that'll get shut down in a few weeks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    November 2010
    860 Posts
    Allow me to explain. You are Romanian, and it was very hard to understand you due to your rather bad grammar. I am not interested in becoming part of a Romanian community, because I am not Romanian. Also, I said I will not do RP, and from the sound of it your main server is RP. Finally, I was unwilling to help you because you don't even have a server yet, and if you do, it's not popular at all. I've no problem doing free Lua scripting, but I don't want my work to go to waste on an empty server that'll get shut down in a few weeks.
    I said that I start the community 1 week ago, so I don't think in 1 week is possible to make a server very popular.
    Second I diden't said I need help with RP. You asked me what server I have and I told you what gamemode I run on my server.But I diden't got time to tell you that I need Just to Deathrun For Scoreboard maybe a Shop and other ideas what maybe I will have.

AND YOU ARE RACIST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE ROMANIAN People.
    About my grammar is very true and very sad for me that my grammar is shit.
    Is not eazy to learn english if all the day I talk in Romanian and In English I talk just some times with a friend which is from Netherland.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32

January 2012
    20 Posts
    I said that I start the community 1 week ago, so I don't think in 1 week is possible to make a server very popular.
    Second I diden't said I need help with RP. You asked me what server I have and I told you what gamemode I run on my server.But I diden't got time to tell you that I need Just to Deathrun For Scoreboard maybe a Shop and other ideas what maybe I will have.

Is not eazy to learn english if all the day I talk in Romanian and In English I talk just some times with a friend which is from Netherland.
    Calm down. I'm not obligated to help you, and I chose not to for reasons I already provided. That's all I have to say on the matter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Facepunch's #1 Huskybutt
    July 2011
    2,095 Posts
    By that logic I am racist to the 1 billion of Chinese people on the planet because I don't understand them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    November 2010
    860 Posts
    Calm down. I'm not obligated to help you, and I chose not to for reasons I already provided. That's all I have to say on the matter.
    I diden't said your obligated to help me, but you remove me ween I told you " 0 player "
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    Dat Romanian@Rage.

Edited:

Yo, bitches. Do you know what I am? I'm a fucking champion. I'll code your shit so hard and fast that the only proper measure for profiling it would be decibels.

Word.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    April 2010
    461 Posts
    Here's a suggestion, don't hire people that say they'll work for free. There just gonna turn out to be a retarded and an idiot. Plus they'll remove you for no such reason at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Fight for justice, fight for Manning and Snowden.
    April 2010
    2,597 Posts
    Why do all the threads have to get some stupid worthless posts in them? Can't you stop posting useless shit? Or is it too hard? Damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Faroe Islands Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    Why do all the threads have to get some stupid worthless posts in them? Can't you stop posting useless shit? Or is it too hard? Damn.
    Oh! The ever-loving irony.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    xPEACHYxBANANAx

Is a fraud. He hired me and I completed the work a week ago. He has since (Without paying me) taken the work, claimed credit for it, removed me and blocked me.

Don't trust him as a coder OR as an employer. Im now $50 out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 8Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 4Useful Useful x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    December 2011
    13 Posts
    [release]Hiring

Looking for
    Coder for an OpenAura Schematic

Payment
    A base of $60 (Can scale up to $100+ depending on your work) Via paypal (Your payments will be received in fractions of the total payment with the releases as stated below)

Contact
    PM me here on Facepunch for details.

Job
    Work released in 3 versions: Alpha (Just the base code itself), Beta (Added models, SWEPs and extra functions), And the release.
    Multiple Factions
    Details of schematic will be discussed over PMs.

Requirements
    Knowledge of how the OpenAura Framework works.
    Knowledge of how to create a schematic and various things for it. (i.e. Adding Plugins, SWEPs, And all that good stuff)

If you are hired and do a good job, You can look forward to another job when Clockwork is released.

The job offer is still open
    [/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Guam Show Events