paying 5$, price can be higher and negotiated

add me blackd0g@web.de
    Added.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #122
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,423 Posts
    In all seriousness, good luck with him. He tends be a bit impatient, if you haven't seen the "scam" report.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #123
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Not to mention the fact he gets 'tired with jobs' then keeps your deposit ^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,658 Posts
    Not to mention the fact he gets 'tired with jobs' then keeps your deposit ^^
    I told Munch that he can probably have his deposit back in 20 days or so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

5. Post #125
    MoronYard
    May 2010
    1,264 Posts
    Wow, Dorkslayz taking a job from loganpb. This is gonna be a nightmare...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 4Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    September 2010
    91 Posts
    What i need
    A set of scripts that when the player is hit by a zombie they have a certain amount of time to get to a medic for the antidote.
    (would require the creation of an antidote entity (preferable using a model already in gmod to reduce downloads on the server) and the infection script)

Someone willing to try and make a zombie dark rp server not so crappy

What im paying
    10$ (negotiable depending on quality of work and speed its completed)
    Possible future projects for my community

How to contact me
    Add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012625684
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #127
    peopleofgaming.com
    January 2009
    1,084 Posts

Integral Gaming

What are we looking for?
    -Additions to Zombie Survival (Specifically a voting system)
    -Automatic donation system

What will I receive?
    -Payment based on quality of work and time

Where can I contact you?
    Steam Friends: http://steamcommunity.com/id/integralgaming
    Facepunch Private Message

8. Post #128
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    I told Munch that he can probably have his deposit back in 20 days or so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    January 2011
    165 Posts
    Hiring

Looking for a coder to edit darkrp and make scripts for it.

PM me on the forums if interested.

Job offer still open.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    511 Posts
    Looking for a coder to assist in the development of Horizon- my scratchbuilt space exploration gamemode. Mainly I'd need assistance with producing the required SENTs, squashing bugs in the gamemode/resource system, that sort of thing. GUI experience is a big plus.

Message me if you're interested.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

11. Post #131
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,944 Posts
    Looking for a coder to assist in the development of Horizon- my scratchbuilt space exploration gamemode. Mainly I'd need assistance with producing the required SENTs, squashing bugs in the gamemode/resource system, that sort of thing. GUI experience is a big plus.

Message me if you're interested.

Are those models by you?

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    511 Posts
    Are those models by you?
    They are.

13. Post #133
    October 2011
    120 Posts
    Scripter:
    I'm looking for some small-medium sized projects to keep me busy in the coming weeks. I'm open to almost all requests other than complete gamemodes and "Automatic Donation" systems.
    No, I will not accept payment in the form of community rankings, or administrator status on your server; and I am most definitely not looking for an ongoing position as "Developer" for your community.

Portfolio (Past Work):
    Here's what little I've posted here on Facepunch in the past. Warning, wall of videos incoming.

Contacting Me:
    You can PM here, on Facepunch and from there we can chose the best line of communication.

14. Post #134
    April 2010
    452 Posts
    -snip-

I'd just like to say, but if you're looking for a good copy of PERP3. With 98% of bugs fixed, exploits fixed, and some cool futures added to this PERP3, feel free to add me to steam. I'm happy to show you a changelog of what I've done too it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    Fight for justice, fight for Manning and Snowden.
    April 2010
    2,547 Posts
    Some people just don't have the possibility to respect. Sadly that's how it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Faroe Islands Show Events

16. Post #136
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,578 Posts
    Some people just don't have the possibility to respect. Sadly that's how it is.
    isn't it ability?

17. Post #137
    April 2010
    2,547 Posts
    Sorry, english isn't my best side :P

18. Post #138
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,578 Posts
    Its all good :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #139

March 2012
    49 Posts
    HIRING

Me and my friend are considering building up an Orange Cosmos Role Play(OCRP) server/community and we are looking for a scripter for help. Although I've never actually played PERP, I hear that OCRP is basicly a ripoff of it, so for those of you that have coded for PERP, this would probably be quite similar.

What we are looking for
    The basics are a beginning setup for OCRP that will run well without bugs. If you would like to continue with us, that would be great, as we are also looking for long-term developers to add suggestions and fix bugs. If needed a payment for each update, or something along those lines, could be considered. This will probably be a pretty heavy game-mode, and we are not looking for anybody who's going to back out after accepting.

What we are offering
    We will offer payment based around time and effort put in. Paypal is our preferred payment system.

If you want to mess around
    If you want to check out what you would be working with, you can download this zip full of files for the gamemode. If you suddenly decide that doing this would be fun and you want to work with us for free, that's great.
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cu4l2zhubm25w2p

How can I contact you?
    Email me at kilfoylel@comcast.net
    Add me on steam. Username: bootstrapbill1
    Private message my friend on this site. Send it to Moocow102

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    129 Posts
    -blurgh-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    July 2008
    484 Posts
    Requesting someone to tutor or teach me in Lua.

Hello facepunch, i've posted it before i'll post it again. I haven't done the art of lau scripting in quite awhile, and as we all know if you don't practice something that you've known you will forget it. So I need someone who is fairly advanced in the language syntax. I just need someone to reteach me or go over the langauge again with me. I think it'd be good practice for you, and good practice for me so I believe that we will all walk away with benefits from doing this for me.

Payment Method / Offer: Possibly Free ? / If not I guess $5 via PayPal / It's open for discussion if need be.

Add me on Steam Richard554

Thank you again,

Flash
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member

June 2011
    286 Posts
    -Snip-

23. Post #143
    April 2010
    2,547 Posts
    Munch, still doesn't mean you can rip him of the credits. Removing anyone from the credits which made anything will just show how disrespectful you are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Faroe Islands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member

June 2011
    286 Posts
    -Snip-

25. Post #145
    April 2010
    452 Posts
    -snip-

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,658 Posts
    Yeah Munch is a retard, He doesn't deserve his deposit back from me after he fucked you over like that.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Gran PC))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

27. Post #147
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,578 Posts
    Munch is actually a really good guy from what I've dealt with.
    Hes paid me to do some stuff for his zombieRP server, and I never once had any problems with him.
    Now we're decently good friends, and hes never been a dick to me or anything.
    I've helped him here and there with no problems at all. Basically what I'm saying is he isn't really a scammer or a dick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #148
    April 2010
    2,547 Posts
    As I said above, not once did he tell me to keep him there. And, as above I constantly gave him ALL of the credit whenever someone asked. I said above I will try and get him into the new scoreboard.. What more can I do?
    Also:
    (I Am God)

What more can I do?

I want to sort all of the issues out, like I should. I'm not the bad guy in this at all, maybe me removing his name from the credits was a mistake and for the 3rd time, I'll happily try and add his name back in.
    Still tho he doesn't tell you to keep him here it's just something you do, to keep a guy in the credits. It's like saying that I can remove all the people from any credits in any addon that they made, if they didn't say that we should keep their name in the credits.

Edited:

Munch is actually a really good guy from what I've dealt with.
    Hes paid me to do some stuff for his zombieRP server, and I never once had any problems with him.
    Now we're decently good friends, and hes never been a dick to me or anything.
    I've helped him here and there with no problems at all. Basically what I'm saying is he isn't really a scammer or a dick.
    He might be a good guy, I don't know. But regarding to this it isn't smart removing a guy's name from credits, thats what I'm stating, nothing else (;

29. Post #149
    Gold Member

June 2011
    286 Posts
    Err, I sorted the whole situation out with "I Am God" turned out he just posted it to make me look bad lol, he didn't finish the donation system nor does he plan to. (http://puu.sh/klMu)

I've sorted the issue out with Mathew too, finally. :)

Yeah Munch is a retard, He doesn't deserve his deposit back from me after he fucked you over like that.
    Lol, you don't have to make excuses to not give me my deposit back mate. If you're really too tight and poor to give me back 5 so be it man, I hope you never get hired again, honestly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    April 2010
    2,547 Posts
    Err, I sorted the whole situation out with "I Am God" turned out he just posted it to make me look bad lol, he didn't finish the donation system nor does he plan to. (http://puu.sh/klMu)

I've sorted the issue out with Mathew too, finally. :)

Lol, you don't have to make excuses to not give me my deposit back mate. If you're really too tight and poor to give me back 5 so be it man, I hope you never get hired again, honestly.
    Good that you both sorted it out, and just ignore Dorkslayz. I thought he was trying to stop getting people hating on him, but he proved me wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Faroe Islands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    me
    June 2005
    610 Posts
    HIRING

Me and my friend are considering building up an Orange Cosmos Role Play(OCRP) server/community and we are looking for a scripter for help. Although I've never actually played PERP, I hear that OCRP is basicly a ripoff of it, so for those of you that have coded for PERP, this would probably be quite similar.

What we are looking for
    The basics are a beginning setup for OCRP that will run well without bugs. If you would like to continue with us, that would be great, as we are also looking for long-term developers to add suggestions and fix bugs. If needed a payment for each update, or something along those lines, could be considered. This will probably be a pretty heavy game-mode, and we are not looking for anybody who's going to back out after accepting.

What we are offering
    We will offer payment based around time and effort put in. Paypal is our preferred payment system.

If you want to mess around
    If you want to check out what you would be working with, you can download this zip full of files for the gamemode. If you suddenly decide that doing this would be fun and you want to work with us for free, that's great.
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cu4l2zhubm25w2p

How can I contact you?
    Email me at kilfoylel@comcast.net
    Add me on steam. Username: bootstrapbill1
    Private message my friend on this site. Send it to Moocow102
    I have added you on steam. My past work is on the first page if you'd like to see it.

About Munch:
    Munch is a really good guy, he's probably payed me over $80 in all the time I have known him. He's never scammed me and I delayed his work previously. (which I really am sorry for)
    He never took credit for any of the work I gave him as far as I know, and he always seemed happy to say that I coded it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    L33T LUA Scripter! Nah just kidding, still getting better :)

September 2011
    53 Posts
    Hiring:

Looking for a LUA Scripter to create a drag and drop inventory for my roleplay server.
    All I need done is an inventory and a basic item system, I can set up the items, i just need a base for it.
    For example:
    The Inventory item base, abit like this:
    local ITEM = {};

ITEM.Name = "Beer";
    ITEM.uniqueID = "item_beer"
    ITEM.Info = "A bottle of beer, drink it!";
    ITEM.Model = "models/props_junk/garbage_glassbottle003a.mdl";

function ITEM:UseItem( ply )
    ply:SetHealth( ply:Health() + 150 )
    end

function ITEM:DropItem( ply )
    	ply:SpawnItem("item_beer");
    	ply:RemoveItem("item_beer", 1);
    end;

Sort of lay out.

Paying $20 GBP &
    Payment will be done via paypal

JOB TAKEN BY JACKOOL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #153

August 2011
    134 Posts
    Looking for someone who can fix bugs in Applejack Cider and maybe add some VIP features.

There's two important bugs that we really need fixed ASAP.

We need a LUA coder who can do this as soon as possible.

PM with a price.
    or just add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dakota_/

If you're interested...
    BUGS:
    Players cant lock doors.
    Players cant jump anymore if their stamina goes below 0.

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    142 Posts
    In all seriousness, good luck with him. He tends be a bit impatient, if you haven't seen the "scam" report.
    You're still on about that?

35. Post #155
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,578 Posts
    You're still on about that?
    Just stop this before you get banned.

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    142 Posts
    Just stop this before you get banned.
    Stop what, I am just pointing out something and hes the one that brought it up.

Don't bandwagon

37. Post #157
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,578 Posts
    I really should stop posting in the Lua section.
    Never leads to anything good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    142 Posts
    I really should stop posting in the Lua section.
    Never leads to anything good.
    Yeah, you should probably stop shit-posting, just wanted to defend myself from false
    accusations.

39. Post #159
    Best Gamemode Ever
    July 2011
    1,578 Posts
    309 posts.
    Maybe 3 shitposts.
    No
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    142 Posts
    All 3 of those shitposts are on this page of the thread when you started talking to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)