1. Post #401
    October 2009
    5,701 Posts
    yep with about 3 lines of code to add the shit and peeing as fish asked its not like it was super rocket science

and... ClayFox from the same chat?

anyway ill stop delirading the tread and head to sleep

so in quick

dont work for fisheater
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Venezuela Show Events

2. Post #402
    Half-Life: Aftermath
    August 2010
    493 Posts
    I wish you would all stop whining about each other, take your fucking drama elsewhere. I come on this thread to look for jobs and instead I have to sift through 20 posts of "HE DID THIS BECAUSE I WROTE HIM A DARKRP WITH BACKDOOR" or some other unintelligible shite until I find one fucking post for a job, and after that, an argument over whether or not the employer is a spastic or not.

Gah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #403
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,144 Posts
    I wish you would all stop whining about each other, take your fucking drama elsewhere. I come on this thread to look for jobs and instead I have to sift through 20 posts of "HE DID THIS BECAUSE I WROTE HIM A DARKRP WITH BACKDOOR" or some other unintelligible shite until I find one fucking post for a job, and after that, an argument over whether or not the employer is a spastic or not.

Gah.
    We need a Hire/Recruitment complainment thread. If someone has something to complain they'll just post there and possibly put a link to the discussion in this one. Would increase job offers / posts ratio.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Useful Useful x 2 (list)

4. Post #404
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    4,976 Posts

Gah.
    I don't mind complaints about people who are hiring, although showing code/functionality on own server should remove any scamming (Paypal disputes will go in the coder's favor and the coder has no incentive to not send the code after the work is already done, all he would do is ruin any chance of good feedback/word of mouth)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

5. Post #405
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    69 Posts
    Hiring:

Requirements:

GLUA Knowledge (Gamemode Systems Coding Specifically)
    MySQL/Databases
    SMF(Simple Machines Forums - Donation Automation Stuff)
    PHP/HTML/Website shit (Donator Systems)
    Willingness to work on a Gamemode for gmod 13.
    Willingness to work with a development team. (We have 3-4 coders, 5-6 mappers, and I do most of the modeling and etc. work.)

Timeframe:
    Can take as long as it needs to, just not forever. We do need a definitive ETA, but the timeframe is no big deal so long as we see progress.

Payment:
    Will pay, via paypal. Pricing is negotiable but I go by a "name your price policy" so just tell me what you want for the work and we'll see if we can make it a deal. I will pay well for good work - 20 - 100 dollars depending.

Specific Objectives: http://pastebin.com/DpzUyw8A

Email: c4f117@gmail.com, or message me on steam/PM me on www.voxelzero.net - I'm 017 on there. Steam is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/117_/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

6. Post #406

March 2012
    32 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #407
    Gold Member

December 2011
    125 Posts

[HR][/HR]
    TPSGaming is looking for a few new updates for its server, yes sorry to say this server is a DarKRP server.
    Since this is a lot of things needed you can just contact me if you can do a few of them.
    Everything that is coded for us will be used for a long time, we are not a server that is just starting up and will fail the next week.
    We have been up for around a year hosting the server that will be coded for.
    [HR][/HR]
    What we need?

- 3) VIP system (All features etc will be discussed over steam)
    - 4) a command that would be rp_addmoney steamid ( Would just add money to that persons wallet using a steamid )
    - 6) Fixed keypads or a different system.
    - 7) Point system for buying upgrades ingame
    - 8) Buy able signs from f4 menu ( can be deleted etc. )

[HR][/HR]
    What do I get?

- We will be paying VIA paypal and paypal only.
    - A price will be worked out and you will receive the money when I see the coding in game on your own server or friends.

[HR][/HR]
    How can I contact you?

You can contact me via pm, steam, or skype

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kropp/

You can contact me on my forums at www.tpsgaming.com
    Updated what I need done and just want to say thanks to PencilOnDesk for the car system.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

8. Post #408

May 2012
    29 Posts
    Looking to hire a Lua coder for something that needs medium to advanced Lua coding work done for Gmod. I will pay you via PayPal. PM me for details. What I need done will be talked about either in a PM or over Steam chat. Thanks guys. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

9. Post #409
    August 2008
    204 Posts
    Hiring:
    I am in need of someone that has experience with OpenAura. We're a upcoming community that will host Metro 2033 Serious roleplay.
    We have pretty much everything, all the player models and props ported from the game, our own map finished, and some custom plugins.
    But we're still in need of some new plugins so if you're intrested then add me.

If you would like to know more about our upcoming community, check out our steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/avox-gaming

Regards, Tokiz

(Some old pics from our old server)
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/64...ACCFBA9320BE2/
    http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...76368A9433429/
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/64...F021515CE6C6A/
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/64...6423A7E028024/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

10. Post #410

January 2012
    11 Posts
    I am looking for someone who will help me fix a few bugs and problems that i am currently having in darkrp.
    Since these are only small and what i consider easy tasks i wont be giving any payment unless necessary.

For more information on what is required add me on steam or private message me :)

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005643722/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Isle of Man Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

11. Post #411

May 2012
    6 Posts
    I am looking for someone that can help me here

It is TTT related.

-Poison Dart for Traitors
    -Ability to disguise as Innocent Players as Traitor
    -Revive other Traitors as Traitor
    -Revive other players as Detective

-Custom Menu which includes custom guns.
    -Special saving "Karma" and "Points" system that saves when you exit the server.
    -Some more things, which you can buy with your "Points" such as Full Heal, Speed Boost, Faster Reload, etc.

Points are earned for innocents killing traitors, as well as traitors killing innocents. Traitor weapons, such as knives, will cost a certain number of "Points" also.

Of course, I will be paying for these. Please message me on my Skype at: darkshadow120 or Steam if you are interested. Thank you for reading my thread, and If I have any more ideas, I will let you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #412
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    48 Posts
    IPN Service for Aperture Gaming Labs

WANTED:
    Coder who can succesfully create an IPN service so when players buy VIP or RpCash it automatically goes to their account on our server.

Requirements:
    Have created / know how to create an IPN service.
    Obvious knowledge in the appropriate fields i.e. php, sql etc,.

Payment Method
    You will be paid via paypal but will not accept payment until I see this code working on either your server or a friends server.

Base payment is 30 dollars. Willing to go higher if you're work is quick.

I've got quite a few methods of contacting myself here are a few:
    Email:
    digitalspit@aperturegaminglabs.com
    eotlg@hotmail.com

http://aperturegaminglabs.com

Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/digitalspit

13. Post #413

June 2012
    38 Posts
    Looking for a coder who can code for OpenAura New Vegas.

Things to code:

Fallout HUD
    Monster NPCs
    Pipboy
    Stats Interface
    SWEPs
    Karma System
    Quest System
    Inventory System
    Trading System
    ... MORE

Willing to pay via Paypal. I'll pay you on your price depending on the quality of the work and the service.

Add me : steamcommunity.com/id/thundercat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events

14. Post #414
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    409 Posts
    I am currently hiring a coder for 2 gamemodes.

TO-DO-List
    ---------------------
    Gamemode:

Zombie Survival
    ---------------------
    Cash Shop For Hats And Models And Trails
    Vip Shop
    Buy Cash From Website
    Level Systen

DarkRP
    ----------------
    Cash Shop For Hats And Models And Trails
    Buy Cash From Website
    Level System
    VIP Shop
    Custom F4 Menu
    Mystery Box Swep
    Inventory
    Organisation Creator (Guild)

Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/thundercat

Payment Method: Paypal
    I have to check that everything's working before I pay for what I get.
    Perhaps say what your budget is? Would let people know more about the project when they know how much you are willing to pay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #415

September 2011
    23 Posts
    ToxicGaming is looking for you!

Well, i've recently started a server, hoping to become a community soon. I need a LUA coder to occassionally write some scripts for me (Such as a hat shop/currency system, votemap script and more).

The server is a Zombie Survival server, and from time to time i may need you to write a few scripts.

In exchange, i will reward you with admin/dev position. (Anyone who wants to bitch about me not paying, go ahead, but you might as well talk to a wall, for all i care. There are some people out there who will do it for a steady position on a server and aren't self-centered and all about money, and those are the people i am looking for).

If your going to apply, you must be friendly and be able to come on every few days (Every day preferably). I will also need your steam and/or skype details so that i can contact you.

Steam is Flight Lieutenant Dannyboy, Skype is dannyoboy007 (Serious people please).

Willing to go into more detail if needed, just ask.

Regards,
    Dan. (Owner of ToxicGaming)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

16. Post #416
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,590 Posts
    fyi we aren't self-centered for wanting money, we're giving up our time to do it for you - this is just how the world works, you wouldn't start a company and then not pay people for working 12 hour shifts because they are "self-centered" for wanting money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 1Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

17. Post #417
    diaoyudao shi ZHONGGUO de
    December 2007
    4,046 Posts
    There are some people out there who will do it for a steady position on a server
    no there aren't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #418
    Title

August 2009
    300 Posts
    I gave up on my train system. I got this far: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread....1#post36148032

I'm looking for someone to complete it for our server, basically it requires a train to come past a random intervals which will also have (sometimes) a special carriage on the back that you can jump on and steal box's from which contain items. (A trainrobber job I suppose).
    Also yes, this has to be done in LUA, I don't want to edit and release another map.

PM me before you add me, so I know who I'm speaking to, my budget is only around $20-$25.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mrkrabz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

19. Post #419
    Awesome Gmod Servers!
    September 2011
    2,073 Posts
    I gave up on my train system. I got this far: http://www.facepunch.com/showthread....1#post36148032

I'm looking for someone to complete it for our server, basically it requires a train to come past a random intervals which will also have (sometimes) a special carriage on the back that you can jump on and steal box's from which contain items. (A trainrobber job I suppose).
    Also yes, this has to be done in LUA, I don't want to edit and release another map.

PM me before you add me, so I know who I'm speaking to, my budget is only around $20-$25.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mrkrabz
    --Train///////////////
    function starttrain()
    spawntime = CurTime()
    	SpawnTrain(Vector(683.428162, -2500, 200), Angle(0,0,0))
    end
    concommand.Add( "StartTrain", starttrain )

function SpawnTrain(pos,ang)
    	local waittime = 0.3
        local train = ents.Create( "prop_physics" )
        train:SetModel("models/props_trainstation/train001.mdl")
        train:SetAngles(ang)
    	train:SetPos(pos)
        train:Spawn()
    	train:SetMoveType(MOVETYPE_NOCLIP)
    	train:SetVelocity( Vector(0,300,0) )
        train:EmitSound( "ambient/alarms/train_horn2.wav", 100, 100 )
        timer.Create( "TrainRemove_"..CurTime(), 15, 1, 
    		function( train ) 
    			train:Remove() 
    			timer.Destroy("time")
    		end, train 
    	)
    end
    --

This is the only way I could figure this out.

Other than this lua code I don't believe it's possible without map decompiling and adding the train mechanism yourself because I couldn't find a way to make it no collide with the world and hit players.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1 (list)

20. Post #420

March 2012
    4 Posts
    Hiring Now (ASAP)

I am currently hiring a coder (2 maybe) for 1,2 Gamemode

---------------------
    Gamemode:
    AppleJack
    Cider One we really want cider one instead of
    applejack but if you can only do AppleJack thats fine.
    ---------------------
    Recode the start of the gamemode
    Vip Shop- Like a place on the market for VIP's
    Buy Cash From Website- Donating system
    A Hour system like time played showing when you press TAB
    A F1 menu with the market on and all the other stuff- will go into more detail when have you on steam or pm -zmulley
    Inventory

Payment Method: Paypal
    I will pay you a payment at the beging middle and end

I will go into more detail for steam/skype or when you pm me
    steam-zmulley
    skype-zmulley

we already have our website not that old made on friday - www.sourcerp.com

And if wanted to become a full Devolper/Admin for us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #421
    Title

August 2009
    300 Posts
    --Train///////////////
    function starttrain()
    spawntime = CurTime()
    	SpawnTrain(Vector(683.428162, -2500, 200), Angle(0,0,0))
    end
    concommand.Add( "StartTrain", starttrain )

function SpawnTrain(pos,ang)
    	local waittime = 0.3
        local train = ents.Create( "prop_physics" )
        train:SetModel("models/props_trainstation/train001.mdl")
        train:SetAngles(ang)
    	train:SetPos(pos)
        train:Spawn()
    	train:SetMoveType(MOVETYPE_NOCLIP)
    	train:SetVelocity( Vector(0,300,0) )
        train:EmitSound( "ambient/alarms/train_horn2.wav", 100, 100 )
        timer.Create( "TrainRemove_"..CurTime(), 15, 1, 
    		function( train ) 
    			train:Remove() 
    			timer.Destroy("time")
    		end, train 
    	)
    end
    --

This is the only way I could figure this out.

Other than this lua code I don't believe it's possible without map decompiling and adding the train mechanism yourself because I couldn't find a way to make it no collide with the world and hit players.

I see what you mean, however there is these:

MOVETYPE_PUSH = 7 -- No clip to world, but pushes and crushes things.
    MOVETYPE_NOCLIP = 8 -- No clip mode movement.

Push doesn't even seem to work tho, the train doesn't move.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #422
    Awesome Gmod Servers!
    September 2011
    2,073 Posts
    I see what you mean, however there is these:

MOVETYPE_PUSH = 7 -- No clip to world, but pushes and crushes things.
    MOVETYPE_NOCLIP = 8 -- No clip mode movement.

Push doesn't even seem to work tho, the train doesn't move.
    Yeah I know that's why I left it as NOCLIP because it no collides with the world but sticks through players.

Did you ever try my code?

23. Post #423
    Title

August 2009
    300 Posts
    Yeah I know that's why I left it as NOCLIP because it no collides with the world but sticks through players.

Did you ever try my code?
    Yeah it works but if the train hits you directly it will go through you, yet if you walk into the side of it while it is moving, you hit it and it works.

Confused.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #424
    Awesome Gmod Servers!
    September 2011
    2,073 Posts
    Yeah it works but if the train hits you directly it will go through you, yet if you walk into the side of it while it is moving, you hit it and it works.

Confused.
    That's what MOVETYPE_NOCLIP is, if it hits a player it will keep moving.

On the other hand if it was MOVETYPE_FLY and it got hit at the velocity it's moving at it will stop if a player touches it. I'm going to have to ask my friend to see if he can help with this no collide dilemma.

25. Post #425
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    689 Posts
    Has anyone ever made a working spinfusor for Garry's Mod? It would be so cool if someone managed to get the right projectile speed as well as inheritance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

26. Post #426
    July 2010
    1,458 Posts
    That's what MOVETYPE_NOCLIP is, if it hits a player it will keep moving.

On the other hand if it was MOVETYPE_FLY and it got hit at the velocity it's moving at it will stop if a player touches it. I'm going to have to ask my friend to see if he can help with this no collide dilemma.
    What I found out in the engine in the actual train entity, it is derived from the brush entity type CBaseToggle and uses MOVE_TOGGLE_LINEAR (which can only be used by an entity derived from CBaseToggle)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #427

January 2012
    11 Posts
    I am looking for someone to make a pickpocket SWEP for me to be used in DarkRP. I need it so it takes money and not items or anything derpy like the ones on garrysmod.org do. If you would prefer to make a command then that would be ideal for me and is the preferred choice.
    The command will be like /mug. The command will only be able to be used by a certain class/job.

What is needed in the command/SWEP.
    You cant pickpocket the same person within 2 minutes (or any custom time).
    There is a 15 second timer in between each succesful pickpocket. So you cant just pickpocket everyone and be crazy.
    Chance of failure, with custom messages to say what they did to fail. (E.g, You reached into "names" pocket but couldn't find any cash!)
    The player who gets mugged is told someone just stole "amount" from them, or someone failed to mug them etc...
    A range of money you can pickpocket. For example from $10-$500, amount generated with math random ofc. So you cant take like 10K from someone xD

If you are interested and able to do this then let me know by messaging me or replying back.

Thanks
    Toby

Edit:
    This has been completed. Thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Isle of Man Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #428

June 2012
    38 Posts
    Requesting a good/professional coder.

What to code?
    STALKER RP using OA Cider 2 Script
    VIP shop / system
    Party System
    Picture Tags In Chatbox
    Guild System
    PlayX only can be heard in the same room [Like GMOD Theater]
    Stalker HUD
    Level System
    Cash Shop
    Crafting
    Able to purchase cash/vip from website

How much will you pay?What's your budget?
    I will pay any amount according to the work you have done.So don't worry about the budget!

What will you pay via?
    Paypal Only For Now

How do I contact you?
    www.steamcommunity.com/id/thundercat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #429
    Gold Member

December 2011
    125 Posts

[HR][/HR]
    TPSGaming is looking for a few new updates for its server, yes sorry to say this server is a DarKRP server.
    Since this is a lot of things needed you can just contact me if you can do a few of them.
    Everything that is coded for us will be used for a long time, we are not a server that is just starting up and will fail the next week.
    We have been up for around a year hosting the server that will be coded for.
    [HR][/HR]
    What we need?

- 1) a command that would be rp_addmoney steamid ( Would just add money to that persons wallet using a steamid )
    - 2) Fixed keypads or a different system.
    - 3) Buy able signs from f4 menu ( can be deleted etc. )

[HR][/HR]
    What do I get?

- We will be paying VIA paypal and paypal only.
    - A price will be worked out and you will receive the money when I see the coding in game on your own server or friends.

[HR][/HR]
    How can I contact you?

You can contact me via pm, steam, or skype

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kropp/

You can contact me on my forums at www.tpsgaming.com
    Updated what I need done and just want to say thanks to PencilOnDesk for the car system.

30. Post #430
    taste the salty dong
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts
    *stuff*
    I tried contacting you multiple times over the course of almost two weeks and never got a response...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #431

May 2012
    29 Posts
    Looking for a Lua coder that can do easy to advanced coding. I need someone that knows how to make things for a gmod DarkRP server correctly the first time. I will be paying via PayPal. For now I just need some custom entities and minor DarkRP server lua coding possibly to HUD and stuff like that. PM me your steam name so I can add you and we can chat on steam. I will be on all day today and I'm also looking to get some simple entities done today. Thanks guys!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #432
    Gold Member

December 2011
    125 Posts
    I tried contacting you multiple times over the course of almost two weeks and never got a response...
    Been very busy lately, when you get back on steam I will be able to talk.

33. Post #433
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    59 Posts
    Currently working on a darkRP server, Downloaded some San Andreas models as the gangsters and we're play on rp_california.
    I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create a simple loading screen with a slide show of pictures, with music; provided by me. Pretty much what I would like is a "Grand Theft Auto" style loading screen. I currently have no money to spend on this, but I would gladly give an Admin position for the work.

If you are interested; PM me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

34. Post #434
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,590 Posts
    shouldn't that be in like the web development section
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #435
    February 2011
    31 Posts

Hiring:

Requirements:
    Needed:Nexus or OpenAura Knowledge
    MySQL/Databases
    Timeframe:48 hours answer time when a problem arises

Payment:
    Will pay, via paypal. Pricing is negotiable but I go by a "name your price policy" so just tell me what you want for the work and we'll see if we can make it a deal. I will pay well for good work - 20 - 100 dollars depending.

Email: sroyakasaquatch@gmail.com, or message me on steam/PM me on www.freedom-gaming.net - Steam is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sith121/

36. Post #436
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    59 Posts
    shouldn't that be in like the web development section
    Ah, thanks. I didn't know.

37. Post #437

May 2012
    2 Posts
    Hiring:
    An experienced Lua Coder for PERP.

Stuff need coded:
    Bug Fixes
    Bank Robbery Script
    ATM Additions
    Tow Truck Driver Addition
    Car additions
    2nd Bank NPC for storaging items
    Make F2 have mixtures, skills, genetics tabs in there
    Allow mayor to authorize search warrants on buildings
    Add police chief job
    Allow mayor to resign at Nexus lady.

Payment:
    Negotiable

Other Info
    Feel free to add me on steam if you are interested.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/dimentio

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

38. Post #438
    February 2012
    23 Posts
    Looking for somebody to help me set up an
    Applejack server - Just the MYSQL.
    Pay: You get admin/super since I will work on the rest, It's just I hate SQL.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

39. Post #439
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    550 Posts

Hiring:

Requirements:
    Needed:Nexus or OpenAura Knowledge
    MySQL/Databases
    Timeframe:48 hours answer time when a problem arises

Payment:

Email: sroyakasaquatch@gmail.com, or message me on steam/PM me on www.freedom-gaming.net - Steam is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sith121/
    Would not recommend trying to do work with this guy, he was really shady during the whole chat and after telling me he wouldn't be able to provide the bugged code I was supposed to fix (after a vague description of the bug) just ended up blocking me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

40. Post #440
    October 2010
    282 Posts
    Looking for somebody to help me set up an
    Applejack server - Just the MYSQL.
    Pay: You get admin/super since I will work on the rest, It's just I hate SQL.
    We really need a sticky or something saying that any coder worth their weight won't work for admin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)